First unbirth comic released (F/m)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Further Feedback Request - CG Unbirth

Postby ohhgts » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:19 am

Dukinu wrote:well nice work dude

Thanks!
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking feedback on my CG Unbirth (f/m)

Postby soline » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:08 pm

It's looking fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you produce!

The reflection of her body in the TV screen is a nice touch too.
soline
---

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Reminds me of Ohh's work on gumroad. It would be nice to see more 3D model art and stuff. Cool stuff.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby ohhgts » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:59 am

soline wrote:It's looking fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you produce!

The reflection of her body in the TV screen is a nice touch too.

Thanks very much. Watch this space for more!

Skittles209 wrote:Reminds me of Ohh's work on gumroad. It would be nice to see more 3D model art and stuff. Cool stuff.

Ha, glad I'm consistent. This is OHH.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby ohhgts » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:48 am

Hey folks,

Tomorrow I'll be posting my first truly dedicated unbirth comic on my gumroad store.

It's the 4th in my maternal Busty Barista series where the main character is shrunken down and treated like a baby by a girl who has a crush on him. In part 4 she goes the whole way and unbirths him. The whole comic is 87 pages long with the vast majority of that being unbirth content. I've a full unbirthing sequence at 2ft tall, cross sections, POVs from inside her, swollen pregnancy belly, womb interior and two different unbirth sizes. Full synopsis, details and pics below.

-----

Ever wake up somewhere strange with no memory of how you got there?

Well that's exactly what's happening to Dom here as he wakes up inside of Peggy. After being confronted by Deb, Peggy agrees to help Dom get back to normal. But not everything goes to plan and Peggy becomes pregnant with Dom.

BB4 follows Peggy and Dom as both come to terms with how their lives are going to be over the next two trimesters and just what that means for both of them.

BB4 contains:

- Unbirth (At two different scales)
- Internals
- maternal giantess
- lactation/breast feeding
- POVs
- ADBL
- gentle domination
- humiliation
- 87 pages
- Text comic and image only version
- $8.00

If you're interested in this series it can be found at https://gumroad.com/ohh with part 4 released on Friday.

Barista4-Prev1.jpg

Barista4-Prevunbirth.jpg

Barista4-Prev3.jpg

Barista4-Prev1.jpg
Attachments
Barista4-Prev2.jpg
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby ohhgts » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:41 am

Hey folks,

This comic now out and you can get it here:

https://gum.co/OHHBB4

Barista4-Prev5.jpg

I'm extremely eager to hear feedback on this. It's my first attempt at doing unbirth at a large scale and also at doing detailed internals. The feedback I've had from the size community has been extremely positive. If you guys like it I'd be looking at exploring other unbirth situations.
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Re: First unbirth comic released (F/m)

Postby ohhgts » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:37 am

Hey folks,

Big thanks to everyone who purchased. I'm really keen to hear feedback. Did you enjoy the unbirth? Would you like to see more? If I missed anything what would you want to see?
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby goodguy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:11 am

maybe (most probably) its just me, but I kind of expected more interaction between the unbirthed and the unbirther

perhaps even turn him into one of her eggs and have one of the other girls turn into a futa to re-birth him with her cum? IDK, I have weirdo ideas

but do let me say, the style of the comic was really good, I liked the poses quite a bit

the models were well proportioned, not too volumptious, I liked the models chosen

but maybe its jsut me, but when I see regression, I sometimes like to see absorption, and thne even banter form the 2 parties, like, "why am I so small"- "you are my egg", "this sucks!" "-my frie dwill fertilize you and you will be reborn" such and such (not literally that, but I like the pred to talk to the prey, if not necesarily evil, I do like taunting and interaction)

but overall, unbirth/10, not bad, the topics advertised were covered, and the images were well structured to show what was meant to be conveyed, the text was not overtly intrusive, if perhaps a little "too" out of the way, I would have preffered to see the character dialogue on different parts of the page where I could easily associate them with the speaker, not necesarily taking over the main part of the screen, but them beign left or right with a single transprent line to the speaker might have made a small difference as to how the text was distributed

but otherwise, solid effort man, cant wait to see more of your work!
goodguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ohhgts » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:01 am

goodguy wrote:maybe (most probably) its just me, but I kind of expected more interaction between the unbirthed and the unbirther

perhaps even turn him into one of her eggs and have one of the other girls turn into a futa to re-birth him with her cum? IDK, I have weirdo ideas

but do let me say, the style of the comic was really good, I liked the poses quite a bit

the models were well proportioned, not too volumptious, I liked the models chosen

but maybe its jsut me, but when I see regression, I sometimes like to see absorption, and thne even banter form the 2 parties, like, "why am I so small"- "you are my egg", "this sucks!" "-my frie dwill fertilize you and you will be reborn" such and such (not literally that, but I like the pred to talk to the prey, if not necesarily evil, I do like taunting and interaction)

but overall, unbirth/10, not bad, the topics advertised were covered, and the images were well structured to show what was meant to be conveyed, the text was not overtly intrusive, if perhaps a little "too" out of the way, I would have preffered to see the character dialogue on different parts of the page where I could easily associate them with the speaker, not necesarily taking over the main part of the screen, but them beign left or right with a single transprent line to the speaker might have made a small difference as to how the text was distributed

but otherwise, solid effort man, cant wait to see more of your work!

Hey goodguy - thanks for buying and thanks for taking time to leave feedback. This comic is part of a larger story following the relationship between Peggy and Dom so I wanted to cover certain things. I did a little interaction to begin with but after Dom got smaller he was basically undetectable to Peggy. I've set it up so he will grow more and there'll be more interaction. And while he can hear her, she can't hear him inside her so there's no dialogue between them.

As for the dialogue formatting, I've tried a few different approaches to it, including character associated boxes but people find them too intrusive usually. The text blurb in the corner in a novel format has gotten the best response so that's the format I've decided to run with. I do also provide an image only version as well for the folks who want an uninterrupted picture. Part 5 i'm going to do more interaction but I'm not sure it'll be entirely what you're looking for. Either way it should be fun though.

Cheers again

- OHH
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby ohhgts » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:43 am

Hey folks,

I've now released Busty Barista Part 5 and 6. Both feature unbirthing heavily and I even added the egg request below to part 6. I've a tonne of internal shots from inside the womb, x-ray shots and swollen bellies. Part 6 has an unbirthing sequence complete with POVs I'm pretty damned pleased with.

BB5-16.jpg

BB5-19.jpg

BB5-33.jpg

BB6-21.jpg

BB6-25.jpg

BB6-52.jpg

I also created a ten minute long video with some more info on the comic series if you're interested. There's another pile of unbirth shots in it from about the 7 minute mark.

https://mega.nz/file/mkUmzLhQ#kzExjpyQd ... WHL-ZvCN7s

If you're interested you can get the series at https://gumroad.com/ohh

Thanks!

OHH
ohhgts
Been posting for a bit

Postby karlson2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:37 am

Hi, I enjoyed your comic, though I am more into that ub and endo stuff than everything else. I have tried a bit to work with DAZ and fron my experience I must say that you have done an amazing job. If you ask me how to improve your work, I‘d say practice and spend more time on the shaping of soft tissue. Breasts, belly and genitals sometimes look stiff or bland and hard. You are really good in image composition, writing, textures and everything else, though!

Your comic is top of the line of the ub content on this site! If there is more coming in this genre, I would like to hear!
karlson2
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!