Reb's Lewdsome artwork.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Reb's Lewdsome artwork.

Postby NotRebnosaur » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:03 am

I'm not sure if non-vore art is allowed here but I really want some criticism on my first digital lewd art. I will also post more NSFW stuff(will most likely be vore-related ones) that I make in the future here.

Image 1: SCP-105 tasting herself
Spoiler: show

Image 2: r/Animemes' mascot devoured by purple snek
Spoiler: show
Last edited by NotRebnosaur on Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
NotRebnosaur
New to the forum

Re: Reb's Lewdsome artwork.

Postby Nekiame » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Non-vore stuff is allowed here, but the rules state one is to have about 50% of their gallery as vore related. In short, as long as you at least do some vore, you can post non-vore stuff aswell.
As for the image itself, It's not bad. Deffinetly an interesting concept. Kinda gives an idea for perhaps self-vore? Where they eat themselves? However that would work.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby JadeTheDeer » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:53 pm

NotRebnosaur wrote:I'm not sure if non-vore art is allowed here but I really want some criticism on my first digital lewd art. I will also post more NSFW stuff(will most likely be vore-related ones) that I make in the future here.

Image 1: SCP-105 tasting herself
[ https://i.imgur.com/NDIA5nPh.jpg ]

It's alright. Colors are flat and kind of lifeless but you definitely have the capacity and skill to improve. I would recommend looking into some anatomy reference books as well as just general sketching material. Did you do this with a mouse or tablet? I recommend starting with traditional and then moving onto digital art. Having an eraser and solid pencil in hand just gives you so much more room and control over your artwork.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotRebnosaur » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:47 pm

foxygrandpa wrote:Did you do this with a mouse or tablet? I recommend starting with traditional and then moving onto digital art.

I actually drew it on paper first then I scan it so I can trace and color it on the computer. I always have trouble when coloring traditionally. I either mistake a one shade of color to another shade of the same color or not own the color that I want/need at all. They are also pretty expensive to buy(in my country anyway).

I'll see if I can find and buy anatomy referece books. Thanks for tips!
NotRebnosaur
New to the forum

Postby NotRebnosaur » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:12 am

Made another lewd digital image, this time it's actually has vore! But also flatter since I want to take this one out of my to-finish list to make way for stick figure animations.

Edit: BTW, how can I put this in my gallery? How does that work?
NotRebnosaur
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!