Laurel Fox Anthro Animations!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Laurel Fox Anthro Animations!

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 am

Hey everyone!
I am Fluffy Ghost, a 3D artist and a big fan of fluffy anthros. I'm making CGI models and animations, and right now - happy to show you my character - Laurel Fox! Not just a fox, but - a permanently hungry fox who never stops searching something (or someone, ahah!) to eat!

My current plans are all about making short animated videos of Laurel. I call these "Yummy Animations" cause Laurel eats everything she meets on her way. Whatever she does - she does it nommy and nicely, believe me:)
I created Patreon and invite you there - I will be very grateful for any support! All my videos will be free for everyone in HD resolution (1280 * 720). I will post them in this thread, updating this post. Each video (in HD resolution) will become public once the next video is released, patrons will have early access to the video and receive it as soon as it is ready. In addition, patrons will have an access to other resolutions (Full HD, 4K) and WIPs.

My videos:

1. Laurel and the Worshiper of Hungry Pumpkin cult (my first video, free for everyone in all resolutions) (january 2021)
-------------------------------------------
Full HD Version (free) Download it here or here(alternative link).
4K Version (free) Download it here or here(alternative link).

2. Late Dinner (march 2021)
HD Version (free) Download it here or here(alternative link).
Download in Full HD (Patreon)
Download in 4K (Patreon)

3. Laurel Bulgy Belly (april 2021)
Download in HD (right now on Patreon, it will become free once the next video is ready)
Download in Full HD (Patreon)
Download in 4K (Patreon)

4. Next Video – in progress ^_^
Last edited by FluffyGhost on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
A big fan of fluffy anthros, creating anthro Fox animations.
https://www.patreon.com/fluffyghost
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Re: Laurel Fox Anthro Animations!

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:42 pm

I am glad to see more rendered fluffy predators.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Big_D » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:59 pm

very nicely done, which program are you using to render your model? BTW that model looks very nice as well
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:23 pm

Big_D wrote:very nicely done, which program are you using to render your model? BTW that model looks very nice as well

Thank you very much!:3 Yes, this model is made by me from a primitive box.
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:25 pm

Bright wrote:I am glad to see more rendered fluffy predators.

I wish there were more of such stuff... *sniff* I'm kinda picky for quality, that sucks for me!
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:27 pm

On the grass:3
Attachments
Banner.jpg
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby greggarkits » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:25 pm

She looks great! Like the others said, it's always nice to see more fluffy, hungry girls around here; foxgirls are even better~

As far as feedback goes, I don't think there's much to say since her model looks great for the most part. I would just suggest maybe using Cake Inferno as a reference and tweaking her face/head just a tad.

For example, i'd say maybe pull her bottom lip/jaw back a bit so she doesn't have an underbite, and maybe make her bottom chin/jaw thinner in comparison to her upper muzzle, so her face is more sleek and fox-like.

I'd also maybe lessen the width of her mouth, so her lips are only on her muzzle and not spreading to her cheeks; as it is right now, her mouth looks a bit too human and therefore a tad uncanny valley inducing. You could also maybe stretch her muzzle out a bit further, and get the same effect.

But again, overall it looks great! I'm just giving feedback because I'm loving what I'm seeing, and want to help make Laurel the next big fox pred ^^ I hope to see her eat some same-size (or close to it) prey, too; I love me some big, wiggling furry bellies~
greggarkits
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke4smith » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm

very detailed and lifelike i love it
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:48 pm

I am sooooooooo excited to see another god tier 3D animater gracing us with their presence, and giving us the privilege to see their works. I am so hopeful to see what you can do and will sign up to be a patron right away. I usually try to get or wait for patreon stuff for free but I want you to succeed so badly as you actually someone that deserves donations ^^.

EDIT: Looks like I am your first Patron too!
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Wed May 01, 2019 9:41 am

Nice, I like what I see and I'm looking forward to see more with Laurel. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyGhost » Wed May 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello, guys! Have a nice day!:3 I'm working hard as I'm so excited to finish my first pure vore video with Laurel as soon as I can! And what is on your end??

greggarkits wrote:As far as feedback goes, I don't think there's much to say since her model looks great for the most part. I would just suggest maybe using Cake Inferno as a reference and tweaking her face/head just a tad.

I want my works look different from Cake. What's the point in copying someone's work? But I agree, there's something to fix on her muzzle... thank you for advice, I'll keep this in mind once I come to updating the model.
I hope to see her eat some same-size (or close to it) prey, too; I love me some big, wiggling furry bellies~

Same-size is very hard to create... it means that I must deform the mesh much to make it look cool. I like big prey too, but I'll begin with the smaller ones which I can surely handle, and then come to a harder task. As I said before, I'm not very experienced in animation. But big and REALLY big prey vore is what I'm going to;3
luke4smith wrote:very detailed and lifelike i love it

Oh, thank you! <3

zerothx16 wrote:I am sooooooooo excited to see another god tier 3D animater gracing us with their presence, and giving us the privilege to see their works. I am so hopeful to see what you can do and will sign up to be a patron right away. I usually try to get or wait for patreon stuff for free but I want you to succeed so badly as you actually someone that deserves donations ^^.
EDIT: Looks like I am your first Patron too!

You really are! Thanks and kisses! I will do my best not to disappoint you!!! :3

Makuta wrote:Nice, I like what I see and I'm looking forward to see more with Laurel. :)

You will! I'm already working on the vore animation.
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyGhost » Wed May 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do you like 3rd person or POV vore more? I like both equally:3
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby zerothx16 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 pm

FluffyGhost wrote:Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do you like 3rd person or POV vore more? I like both equally:3

I enjoy both mostly equally, but I do prefer to get a shot of the bulge at the end. I am not sure how difficult it is, but you can try different views in the same shot or show one then the other. A pred pov shot would be a good bonus angle as well if you do bonus angles after the main movie is finished.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Wed May 01, 2019 11:14 pm

FluffyGhost wrote:Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do you like 3rd person or POV vore more? I like both equally:3

I like POV vore more, but if you make a POV vore video maybe you can make an another view and we see how the bulge of her meal goes down her neck. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby greggarkits » Thu May 02, 2019 4:07 am

FluffyGhost wrote:I want my works look different from Cake. What's the point in copying someone's work? But I agree, there's something to fix on her muzzle... thank you for advice, I'll keep this in mind once I come to updating the model.

Oh yeah, you should definitely pursue your own style; I'm already loving the direction it's going! It's much more reminiscent of the classic Krystal we all know and love~

I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for us!
greggarkits
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyGhost » Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 am

zerothx16 wrote:

I enjoy both mostly equally, but I do prefer to get a shot of the bulge at the end. I am not sure how difficult it is, but you can try different views in the same shot or show one then the other. A pred pov shot would be a good bonus angle as well if you do bonus angles after the main movie is finished.

This is a great idea to render several cameras!!! Bulges are not very hard to make (if these don't extremely deform the mesh), but rendering fur takes time. In any case, I like the idea to make several different cameras and different views and I will try it!

greggarkits wrote:Oh yeah, you should definitely pursue your own style; I'm already loving the direction it's going! It's much more reminiscent of the classic Krystal we all know and love~
I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for us!

Yes....... I kinda positioned Laurel being Krystal's sister:3 I like her classic look, it's true!
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyGhost » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 am

Hello everyone! ;3 It's been long ago since I posted the first renders. For now, my work goes slowly... I wish it won't last forever. Being a newbie, I meet many unexpected troubles on my way, but becoming better in animation, I'm planning to release much more cool stuff soon. Here's a short animation I made. Laurel licks the camera and shows her maw! I wish you enjoy and leave comments, please!!! :3

WATCH THE VIDEO NOW!!!

P.S. Here's the very first render of Laurel's stomach! It's not animated yet, but the lighting looks good already, what do you think????
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:21 am

Well, that stomach looks really good.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Makuta » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Nice new video, but the outline of her mouth looks a bit strange, especially when she closed it. The stomach picture looks good and I'm looking forward for more. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyGhost » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:18 am

Hey to everyone! I’m back with a new video I’ve finally made! It’s here for free, can’t wait to hear what you think!!!

Go up and watch the first post of this topic, I’ve edited it.
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!