Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:57 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 13

Leo made his way through the giant town in the middle of the night, following the map that had been transmitted to him by the giant woman who was helping him escape. The distance was five miles on his scale, so it wasn't too far. The giantess who gave him the device that helped him escape had said that the giantess who lived farther away was a better choice, but Logan had chosen to seek out the giantess who lived closer, because he was tired from walking back and forth to and from the Crestwood University campus after he had escaped from Darian.

Leo couldn't help wondering if he was making a mistake, the giantess had said that Melina couldn't be trusted one hundred percent, because she was new to the resistance movement. Still, Leo decided to trust her, because how could she have gotten to know the resistance if she was a traitor? It didn't make sense that she would help tinies if she was planning to betray them.

When Leo got to the address he was looking for, a giantess was waiting outside the house in the yard, standing there. There were several normal-size people at her feet, and they saw Leo first. They waved to him.

"So this must be Melina!" said Leo as he walked across the street to introduce himself to the giantess. She had long brown hair and a light brown complexion. She wasn't extremely skinny, but she wasn't overweight, she struck a fine balance between those two extremes. Melina was wearing an ultra-short mini-skirt with pink spandex leggings that disappeared into mid-calf boots. She also wore a tank top. She was extremely cute.

"You must be Leo!" said Melina, as she knelt down. "Welcome to the sanctuary! Follow the other tinies inside and we'll get you a meal!"

Leo followed the other tinies through a secret door that led through a tunnel that led into the giant house. There was a room built to their scale, with a table and chairs. The six other tinies sat down and invited Leo to eat with them. The giantess set down plates of food for the tiny people, because there was no ceiling or roof in the little room that had been built for them. On the table were plates of meatloaf and mashed potatoes, and several plates of vegetables. There was a pitcher of water and glasses for them to drink out of.

One of the men served Leo, and he began to eat ravenously. After finishing his meal, Leo sat back satisfied for the first time since his arrival on Thanatar.

"That was excellent!" said Leo.

"There is a bedroom where you can retire for the night," said the man who had served Leo his dinner. "A bed has been prepared for you!"

"That sounds perfect!" said Leo. "I'm exhausted!"

The man led Leo to his bed, and Leo collapsed and fell right asleep.

The next morning, in Zima's dorm, Zima woke up and went to her habitation module. She took the dome off, and woke up her captives.

"Are any of you good at art?" said Zima. "I need an artist."

Nolan raised his hand. "I'm a graduate of the Joe Kubert school of art! Class of 2013!"

Zima reached in and grabbed Nolan, then set him on her dresser and used her shrink-ray pistol to enlarge him to giant-size again. Nolan stood there on Zima's scale, and jumped down onto the floor, where Zima hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"I studied sequential art at the Kubert school," said Nolan. "Is that okay?"

"Part of my general education requirement was to take an art class," said Zima, as she led Nolan to a canvas that was set up with paints and art supplies. "I need to do a painting, but I'm not good with a paint brush."

"I was horrible with a brush before I went to art school," said Nolan, "but I got proficient at using a sable hair brush for inking. I can handle a brush pretty well now."

"Do a painting of me at Arcadia," said Zima. "I have to paint something from a day in my life that happened recently."

As Nolan began painting, Zima leaned her head against his shoulder.

"I had a crazy night the other night!" said Zima. "I went to a bar with Darian and I played a drinking game with someone and I swallowed like three or four captives! I won the drinking game, but it left me wondering about something."

"What's that?" Nolan asked.

"Do you think a person should feel guilty for swallowing tiny people?" Zima asked.

"Most people from Earth would feel that it is wrong," said Nolan as he painted.

"I don't even feel like it's wrong," said Zima. "Sometimes I wonder what will happen to me in the afterlife if I'm so evil!"

"What religion do you have here on Thanatar?" Nolan asked.

"Octavian Ortega, the guy I told you about who founded our society, was Catholic, and that is the official religion of our society."

"Catholic?" said Nolan. "Then how does your society justify cannibalizing smaller people?"

"People who are into cannibalism make up a slight majority of our society, and it's mostly younger people who are into that. When people get older, they get baptized and stop eating tiny people."

"So this Octavian guy founded this society more than five-thousand years ago?" Nolan asked. "Jesus was alive two-thousand years ago, how could you have a Catholic religion before Christ was even born?"

"It seems ironic," said Zima, "but the people alive before the time of Christ knew about his life and his miracles, even though the life of Christ was a future event at that time. Since Octavian was a time traveler, they knew what would eventually come to pass."

"So when you get baptized, are you going to give up swallowing tiny people?" Nolan asked.

"Yes," said Zima, "I have to get baptized before I can get married, and when you get baptized, you're supposed to give up your sinful life."

"Can you do that?" Nolan asked. "You seem like the more evil of you and Darian. I find it hard to imagine you giving up swallowing tinies!"

"I'm young," said Zima. "I just need to get it out of my system."

"What happens when you're married and you have a daughter of your own who wants to swallow tiny people?" Nolan asked.

"When she's away at college she can do whatever she wants, but while she's at home, she won't be allowed to." said Zima. "That's why college is so popular with women on Thanatar, so many women want to break away from the rules of their parents and experience what it's like to dominate tiny people from Earth, and devour them. For most young women, they wouldn't be able to do that at home with their parents."

"Any ideas on who you want to marry?" Nolan asked.

"Darian told me you want to marry me," said Zima. "Is that true?" Zima tilted her head so she could look into Nolan's eyes while her head still leaned on his shoulder. Zima smiled.

"What would it take for you to marry me?" Nolan asked. "Could I ever win your hand?"

"It isn't unheard of for a woman from Thanatar to marry a man from Earth," said Zima. "The thing is, if you married me, I would demand that you remain as my slave for as long as you are alive. You would never be a citizen. Would you agree to those terms?"

"I would do whatever it takes to marry you!" said Nolan. "I'm in love with you!"

"There's a problem," said Zima, "there's a guy named Adonis who is pursuing me. He wants to marry me. He's twenty-one and studying to be a cop. If I married him, he would be a full citizen, and I'd rather be married to a slave like you, so I can boss you around!"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Nolan asked.

"Not exactly," said Zima, "but my parents approve of him and they want me to marry him. I'll invite him over here for you to meet him, but don't say anything about me drinking beer at that bar, because I'm underage and he would tell my parents."

After Zima made a phone call on her cell phone, Adonis showed up. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, and he was younger than Nolan and handsome, but not quite as muscular as Nolan.

Zima introduced the two men. "Adonis, this is Nolan, Nolan, this is Adonis!" The two men shook hands.

"Nolan is a captive from Earth that I enlarged," said Zima. "Adonis, guess what the two of you have in common?"

"What?" Adonis asked.

"Both of you want to marry me." said Zima. "My parents want me to marry you Adonis, but I want to marry Nolan, because he's a slave from Earth."

"So how are you going to decide?" Adonis asked.

"I'll give you both a challenge. Whoever makes the greatest sacrifice for me will win my hand!"

"What kind of sacrifice?" Nolan asked.

"It could be anything!" said Zima. "Adonis, for instance, you could shrink yourself down for one day and become one of my game pieces on Arcadia! Nolan, I haven't figured out what you could do yet!"

"Nolan, will you help me?" Adonis asked.

"Why would I help you?" Nolan asked.

"If you helped him, that could be your sacrifice," said Zima.

"Okay, I guess so!" said Nolan. "What do you want me to do?"

"What team sport are you good at?" Adonis asked.

"I used to be good at horse, but that's not really a team sport." said Nolan.

"What's horse?" Adonis asked.

"It's kind of like basketball," said Nolan.

"I'm good at basketball!" said Adonis.

"I can go buy a miniature basketball court for the two of you to practice with!" said Zima. "You two stay here, I'll be back soon!" Zima left, and Nolan and Adonis stayed behind in her dorm.

"Now that Zima is gone," said Adonis, "I want to tell you something. I know Zima likes you, but I've known her longer and her parents approve of me. Our marriage was arranged before you even arrived on Thanatar. I'm going to win this challenge and win Zima's hand in marriage. You do realize that, being from Earth, if you lose this challenge and I end up marrying her, you'll end up in her belly?"

"I would die for Zima!" said Nolan. "So if she didn't want to marry me, I would willingly sacrifice myself to her!"

"I would never sacrifice myself to Zima!" said Adonis. "I'm not even in love with her, this is a relationship of convenience for me. And don't think you can win that way, the sacrifice has to be done in a way so you can present it to her, if you die in her belly, you'll still lose the challenge, regardless of whether your sacrifice is greater than mine!"

"And I just want you to know that I plan on winning this challenge," said Nolan, "because my love for Zima is greater than yours!"

At that exact moment, back at Melina's, Leo was just waking up.

"You slept in late today, you must've been tired!" said one of the tiny men who stood the same size as Leo.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name last night!" said Leo as he stood up to shake the man's hand. "I'm Leo Tanner!"

"Jake Bowman!" said the man. "I think you're going to fit in well around here if you managed to escape from the giantess who conquered you. All of us are escapees, too."

Jake introduced Logan to the other men. Each of them told Leo of their narrow escapes, and how they came under the care of Melina. There was a ladder leading up to the dining room table that was built to Leo's scale. Leo followed Jake up the ladder, and saw that Melina was sitting down with her arms on the table.

"Welcome to the resistance, Leo!" said Melina.

"What exactly is it you people do here, Melina?" Leo asked.

"We help other tiny people escape from their mistresses! I'm going to need you guys to break into homes of giantesses and break out other captives for me. Are you willing to do that?"

"Sure!" said Leo, without thinking.

"I know of some tiny people who are trapped in a house not far from here," said Melina. "We can't expect captives to escape and come to us, so we have to go to them. Right after you eat, I'll have Jake look at the plan I have written down on paper, then I'll send you on your mission!"

There was a smaller table built to Leo's scale on the giant table, with chairs around it. Leo and the other six escapees sat down to eat their meal. Leo wondered if their mission would be successful.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:59 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 14

When Leo finished his meal, he was given some equipment by Jake and the others who were the same size as him. He was given another pressurized pneumatic device that had a rope and a grapnel hook attached to it, as well as some other climbing gear. Leo and all six of the other captives were going on the mission to rescue some other captives who were also from another version of Earth. Jake showed them a map, the location was about seven or eight miles away on their scale. Melina wished them good luck, and they set out from their tunnel that led under the house, and made their way to the curb. They climbed down and made their way toward their destination. Although it was daylight, they were able to make progress toward their destination without being seen by staying in the gutters and only crossing the streets when they were absolutely sure no giants could see them.

Meanwhile, back at Zima's dorm, Nolan and Adonis were sitting on a couch when Zima returned with the basketball court that was on the same scale as Nolan when he was normal size. It easily fit on Zima's dining room table.

"How often do giants shrink down to our size and play games on Arcadia?" Nolan asked.

"We call ourselves titans," said Zima. "Get it right!"

"Sorry!" said Nolan, "How often do titans shrink down to human size and play in the games on Arcadia?"

"It's done more often than you might think," said Adonis. "Usually it's done by a man to prove his love to a woman, as with my situation with Zima."

"Wouldn't humans attack a titan who shrunk down to human size?" Nolan asked.

"It's been known to happen," said Adonis. "But if a human kills a titan, the punishment is an automatic death sentence! Are you ready to practice?"

Meanwhile, Leo and the six other fugitives who were staying with the giantess Melina were almost to their destination. Jake showed Logan the map on his GPS device that was built on their scale. It had been provided to them by Melina. About half an hour later, they arrived at the house. To the humans, it was colossal, but to a titan it was a modest three story house that was nothing out of the ordinary. It had two floors and an attic, but the attic could qualify as a third floor.

"I think we should climb to that top window and go through the attic," said Leo.

"I agree!" said Jake, and Jake fired his pneumatic tube that released the rope with the grapnel hook attached to it; the grapnel hook Jake climbed the rope, followed by Leo and the others. Once on the first floor roof, Leo fired his pneumatic tube, and the rope with the grapnel hook shot up into the air and broke through the window high above. After checking to see if it was secure, Leo began to climb. When he reached the window, Jake followed him up, and the other men climbed up one at a time.

They climbed through the hole in the window made by the grapnel hook, and found themselves on the window ledge inside the attic. There were drapes hanging to the floor, so they climbed down without any problem and made their way to the door, which had a clearance of about two feet on the bottom of the door. Jake borrowed some climbing gear from one of the other men. He tied one end of some rope to the leg of a chair, and pulled it under the door and to a flight of stairs. He threw the rope down the stairs, and the men followed him as he climbed down from the attic level to the second floor.

"I think two of us should go in opposite directions and scout the second floor," said Jake. "Leo, you go left and I'll go right, the rest of you stay here. We'll report back and describe what we see in five minutes!"

Jake and Leo split up. Leo walked down the hallway, and looked under the first door he saw. There was two feet of clearance, just like the attic door. Leo peeked underneath, and he could see two titanesses standing there observing some humans on a dresser. One was a brunette with a tan complexion and a short miniskirt, the other was a lighter-skinned brunette wearing pants. Leo went back to the other men just as Jake returned from his reconnaissance.

"I saw nothing, what about you?" Jake asked.

"I saw two giant women with some humans in their possession!" said Leo. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm not going in there," said Jake. "I say we wait until nightfall, then go in and try to perform a rescue."

"I'll go in now!" said Leo. "Someone give me a pneumatic firing tube with a rope and grapnel! Their backs are to us, so I think I can get inside undetected!"

Someone gave Leo what he requested, and he peeked under the bedroom door and saw that the two titanesses still had their backs to him. As he crawled underneath the door, he knew the party would be over if one of them turned around before he could find shelter. There was a trash can inside the room not far from the door, Leo quickly but quietly made his way behind it. He eavesdropped on the conversation of the two titanesses.

"I just don't know if there are enough of them for Lindsay's birthday party tomorrow!" said the tan brunette with the miniskirt. "We only have five captives, and there are eight of us!"

"Victoria, we can take them to Arcadia and gamble them to win more," said the lighter-skinned giantess in pants.

"I don't know, Charlotte!" said Victoria, the tanned brunette. "We could end up losing all of them. I say we keep the captives we have right now!"

"Well, let's go eat lunch, and we can decide then!" said Victoria. the two titanesses left the room, completely unaware that seven more tiny people were in their house, if only they could capture them and add them to their collection. When the titanesses were downstairs, Leo made his way under the door and made his way back to Jake Bowman and the other fugitives.

"They're going to lunch right now!" said Leo. "We have time to perform a rescue attempt!"

"Okay," said Jake, "three of you stay up in the attic in case we get captured. The rest of you, come with me and Leo!"

Once inside the room, Leo fired the pneumatic tube he was carrying, and the grapnel pierced the glass jar the other captives were trapped in. Logan climbed up the rope, and used a small tool to break through the glass of the jar, freeing the five captives.

"Come with us!" said Leo. "We're here to free you!"

The five men followed Leo without questions. They climbed down the rope to the floor, then ran across the room and climbed under the door. They made their way to the hallway, and ascended the stairs to the attic and climbed underneath the attic door. They ascended the drapes to the window, and climbed out and down the rope Leo and the others had climbed up originally.

After climbing down the other rope, they were in the front yard of the house. There were now twelve of them, and they all ran back toward Melina's house.

Before the house they escaped from was out of visual distance, they could all hear a scream. Back at the house, Victoria and Charlotte had just discovered that the tinies had escaped from their clutches. They saw the broken jar, the grapnel hook, and the rope leading to the floor that Leo and his crew had hastily left behind.

"Let's check around the house!" said Victoria, as she clutched the rope hanging from the jar.

"They probably climbed out through the attic!" said Charlotte.

The two titan women ran toward the stairs leading to the third floor attic. They found the rope hanging down the length of the stairs, and opened the attic door to see that the rope was tied around the leg of a chair.

"Look!" said Victoria. "Another grapnel hook hanging from the window! Little people must've came through here to conduct a rescue operation!" Victoria looked out the window and saw the rope hanging from the rain gutter.

"We need to get to the ground floor and get outside!" said Victoria. Both women ran down the stairs and headed outside. Since the house was located in the middle of the block, there were only two directions the tiny men could've went.

"You go East," said Victoria, "and I'll go West! Yell if you find any of them! Maybe we'll catch more than we started out with!"

Logan and the other had covered quite some distance since they had hit the ground, but they could still hear Victoria and Charlotte.

Jake tried to do damage control. "All of my guys, team up with one of the guys we rescued and take off in a different direction, and we'll meet back at Melina's!"

Leo took a captive and guided him through a backyard to another street on the other side of the block they were on, away from Victoria and Charlotte. He had memorized the map Jake had shown him, and knew how to get back to Melina's. By taking a different route, it took a little longer, but by nightfall Logan and the captive he had befriended had made it back to Melina's. During their journey, Leo had explained to the guy about Melina, and the underground resistance. They went through the tunnel to get inside the house, and were met by Melina.

"The others arrived twenty minutes ago!" said Melina.

"Did everyone get here okay?" Leo asked.

"Yes!" said Melina. "You guys did an excellent job!"

By that time, back at Zima's dorm room, Nolan and Adonis were finishing up their practice session. Both Nolan and Adonis had been reduced to human size by Zima's shrink-ray pistol, and they were practicing taking shots with the basketball. Zima had tired of watching them, so she had gone to her desk to do some homework.

"Take another shot!" said Adonis, as he tossed the basketball back to Nolan. Nolan took the basketball and threw it in the air, and he made a perfect swish.

"You're getting a lot better in a brief span of time," said Adonis, "you were playing horribly when we first started."

"Once I warm up, I can do pretty good," said Nolan. "Hey, there's something Zima told me about your society that I was wondering about."

"What?" Adonis asked.

"Is Catholicism the official state religion? Nolan asked.

"Yes, the founder of our society was a Hispanic guy from future Earth. He was Catholic, so he made that the official religion of our society."

"There's something that doesn't add up for me," said Nolan after he caught the basketball from Adonis, and threw it for another basket. "If everyone here is Catholic, how can your society be so evil?"

Adonis caught the ball and threw it back to Nolan. "That's easy to explain," said Adonis. "The people of our society don't die, except by accident. Most of the people who were here when Octavian Ortega founded our society five-thousand years ago are still alive! The people who run our society are relatively young in comparison, and most of them are unbaptized. The government of Thanatar is run by secular society, the Catholics stay out of it."

"Zima said the people who are into dominating captives from Earth are in the majority!" said Nolan. "How can that be possible if most of the people of your society are older?" Nolan shot the ball and made another basket.

"In our society, in order to have the right to vote, you must serve four years in the military," said Adonis as he ran to catch the ball, then threw it back to Nolan. "Nobody over thirty can be in the military, so most people who vote are younger people, therefore, our society is run by the younger generation!"

Nolan made another basket. "But what about all the people who served in the military who had the right to vote? There should be more of them than the younger people! Shouldn't their opinions sway the way this society is run? If older people are against what is going on at Arcadia, why don't the older voters put a stop to it?"

"Thousands of years ago, they passed a law that people over sixty-five years old can't vote any more, regardless of whether or not they've served in the military." Adonis caught the ball and threw it back to Nolan.

"That's insane!" said Nolan, as he made a basket. "A law like that could never be passed on Earth!"

"Since people under thirty outnumber people over sixty-five, the law has never been repealed. Hey, I have a question for you."

"What?" Nolan asked.

"Who do you think Zima will lose her virginity to?" Adonis asked. Nolan tried not to smile, knowing that he had made love to Zima, and Adonis obviously had not.

"Why are you smiling?" Adonis asked.

"Because I already boned Zima the first time she enlarged me!" said Nolan.

"Nolan!" said Zima as her face came into view. "Why did you tell him that?" Zima had been eavesdropping on their conversation. Zima reached for Nolan and lifted him to her face. "Now he's going to tell my parents that I'm not a virgin!"

"You would have sex with a game piece from Earth over me?" Adonis asked.

"Shut up, Adonis!" said Zima, "I'm dealing with a situation."

Zima looked at Nolan and said, "I have to punish you, do you have any last words?"

"I love you!" said Nolan, and Zima plunged him into her mouth and swallowed. Nolan felt himself pulled down her esophagus and quickly splashed down into her belly. Nolan wondered how long his air would hold out. Despite having doubts, Nolan felt in his heart of hearts that Zima loved him, and that she wouldn't kill him. But how close to the truth was he?
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:01 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 15

Nolan struggled to hold his breath while he was treading in Zima's chyme. He felt that if he only took a breath once or twice a minute, he would conserve his air more efficiently. He wondered if Zima loved him, he was confident that she did, but even if she wasn't going to release him from his murky doom, Nolan felt it was a better fate to die within the savage depths of the belly of his mistress rather than to go on living knowing she didn't love him.

Before two minutes elapsed, Nolan felt a surge of movement within Zima's stomach. He was forced upwards along with some chyme, so he held his breath; there had been a pocket of air within her belly, but as he cruised up her esophagus there were no air pockets. He glimpsed light as he streamed out of Zima's mouth and downwards into the sink in Zima's bathroom. Nolan was covered in vomit.

Zima picked him up and rinsed him off, then spoke to him when he was clean.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, I was just mad."

"Where's Adonis?" Nolan asked.

"I re-enlarged him and asked him to leave," said Zima. "I told him that from now on, he has to be shrunk down to your size when you're shrunk, or you have to be enlarged to our size if he's around you."

"Why?" Nolan asked.

"I don't want him to hurt you, he's jealous of you because he knows I like you!"

"Like?" said Nolan. "Are you sure you're not in love with me?"

Zima smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out!"

Later that evening, at Melina's house, Leo and the other eleven fugitives who were part of the underground resistance movement were eating a dinner that had been prepared by Melina. There was a giant-sized table where Melina sat, and a smaller table built to the scale of Leo and the other fugitives that sat on the larger table; Leo and the others sat at this table and ate.

"I've got another mission for you guys tonight!" said Melina.

"Two missions on the same day?" said Logan between bites of food. "I'm still recovering from the last mission!"

After dinner, Melina gave them the specifics of their mission. There was a sorority house not far from the University where Darian and Zima attended; Leo noted that this was probably the same place where Mason had almost been captured the night they had escaped from Darian. There were several men who had been captured by the sorority girls, and Melina wanted them rescued. Jake held the device that contained the map that showed them how to get there. Leo memorized the information in case the device containing the map was lost or stolen.

Just like before, the men set out through the tunnel under the house and made their way under cover of darkness through the gutters toward the neighborhood where the University was located. They were equipped with pneumatic firing tubes and rope and grapnels just like before. They had several close calls from women out walking their dogs or exiting a shuttle cruiser, but within three hours they had made it to the neighborhood where the sorority was located. Jake pointed out the address to Leo, and they both saw that it was the same address on Melina's map.

As they walked up the driveway, they could hear noise and music coming from the mansion; it was obvious that the women who lived here were having a celebration of some type. Leo was the first to spot an open window on the first floor. One of the men fired his pneumatic tube, and the rope and grapnel flew over the edge of the window and latched on. Apparently, there was so much noise coming from the party inside that none of the titan women heard the noise of the grapnel seeking purchase on the window ledge. The man climbed up the rope, and when he was on the window ledge, Leo followed him, then Jake. Soon, all twelve men were on the window ledge, hiding behind a curtain.

There was a large group of attractive women socializing. There were a large number of blondes, brunettes, and Hispanic women; there were also a couple of Asians, and a couple of black women. Leo uncoiled some rope he had with him and tied one end to the control console that opened and closed the window. It jutted from the edge of the ledge, leaving an area just right for tying a rope around it. Leo tossed the other end of the rope to the ground, and climbed down. Jake and the others followed him. Once they were gathered together on the floor, Jake gave orders.

"I want us to split into two groups of six. Leo, you lead the first group, and I'll lead the other. We need to find the bedroom where the captives are being held. According to Melina's map, it's down here on the first floor, so we're in luck!" Jake pulled out the device with the map, and showed the group the layout of the mansion. "There's two different ways to get to our destination!"

Leo and Jake split into teams and split up. Leo led his team along the back wall that led toward the dining room. Leo could remember the map as he walked along the wall, the women were in and out of the dining area, so there was a good chance they wouldn't get caught there.

"I think once we get to the hallway, when the coast is clear, we should run as fast as we can to the bedroom!" said Leo.

The other five men on his team did as he suggested, and they ran down the hallway. They passed a bedroom along the way, and Leo noticed that there was two feet of clearance under the door, just as there had been at the house they had invaded earlier that day. That left enough room for any man Leo's size to get under the doors without any problems.

"This is it!" said Leo, as they stopped in front of a second bedroom. "We got here before Jake did! I'm crawling under the door to see what's happening in there!"

When Leo crawled underneath the door, he saw that there were no titans in the room, and there was a large jar on a table on the other side of the room. Leo crawled back underneath to inform the others, and he guided them into the room. One of the men fired his pneumatic firing tube and a rope shot out, and a hook penetrated the top of the table. Without being directed to do so, the man began climbing up onto the table to perform the rescue. Once he was on the table, Leo climbed up and joined him, then the others followed, until all six of the team members were on the table.

Before they could go any further, the closet opened and three titan women came lumbering out. One was a brunette, one was a blonde, and one was Hispanic.

"You fell right into our trap!" said the brunette. "My name is Stephanie, and I will be your captress tonight!"

Leo tried to climb down the rope, but he wasn't fast enough; Stephanie jumped in front of the rope and pulled it up in one hand, until Logan was dangling in front of her face.

"So small, yet so agile! We plan on playing a drinking game here tonight, and you're all invited!"

The blonde high-fived Stephanie, and the Hispanic woman and the blonde woman high-fived each other. The blonde unscrewed the jar, and Stephanie dropped Logan inside after removing his escape equipment. Stephanie did the same to the other captives who had just been re-captured.

"You're little lives involve getting captured, escaping from the hands of your mistress, then getting re-captured all over again!" said Stephanie as she screwed the lid of the jar back on tight. This jar was very deep, unlike the shallow jar Darian had kept Logan in back at her dorm. Even if three of them stood on each other's backs, there would be no way to get enough leverage to unscrew the jar, despite the fact that the air holes were large enough to fit their fists inside of.

Stephanie carried the massive jar to the living room, where the party was in full swing.

"We have visitors, ladies!" said Stephanie, holding the jar aloft. Another woman came in with another jar, and Leo noticed that Jake and his team had also been captured. The two jars were placed side by side.

"Who wants to play a drinking game?" Stephanie asked, and the crowd of women went wild. Stephanie unscrewed the lids of both jars, and pulled out a captive from Leo's jar. He was one of the men who had been rescued from Victoria and Charlotte's house earlier that day. Stephanie grabbed a mug of beer, and dropped the captive inside. A stout blonde with nice legs grabbed a captive from the other jar, and dropped him into another mug of beer.

"Whoever swallows their captive first and finishes their beer has the heart of a conqueror!" said Stephanie, and both women lifted their beer mugs. "Three, two, one, go!" and both women started guzzling their beers.

Stephanie was obviously a regular drinker, because her beer was half empty by the time the blonde had taken two swallows. Stephanie swallowed her captive, and slammed her empty mug down on a counter while the blonde was still drinking.

"Finished!" Stephanie shouted, and the women in the room began cheering for her.

"Again!" shouted the women in unison. "Again! Again! Again!"

Stephanie responded by pulling Jake out of the other jar as another woman refilled her beer mug. The stout blonde grabbed a captive from the jar that housed Leo. When both mugs were full, the women dropped their respective captives into their mugs, and the countdown began anew.

At "Go!" Stephanie plunged the beer to the back of her throat and swallowed her helpless captive, then finished her beer in record time. She finished sooner than she had finished her first beer. She slammed her empty mug down on the counter, and the women started cheering again.

Leo wondered if any of them would survive the night, when there was a knock at the door. One of the sorority women opened the door, and Leo was shocked to see Melina enter the mansion! At first, he was overjoyed, thinking that she had come to rescue them, but then the truth set in: Melina had double-crossed them, it was the only explanation! How else could she know so much about the layout of the mansion?

"I hope you don't mind, we're using them for a drinking game!" said Stephanie.

"No!" said Melina. "When we sell these captives back to their original owners, we'll split the money! I don't want you swallowing any more of them!"

Melina approached the jars, which were open because the lids had been taken off. Melina could easily hear the captives if they tried to speak to her.

"Melina, how could you betray us?" Leo asked. "The resistance trusted you!"

"And they still do!" said Melina with a smile. "I'm going to report your capture, and it will look like it wasn't my fault! This time next week, I'll have half a dozen more captives just like you! In the meantime, your mistresses will pay a pretty penny for all of you!"

Meanwhile, back at Zima's dorm, Zima was finished with her homework and was feeling a little frisky. She pulled out her shrink-ray pistol, and set it to the neutrino transfer protocol, and Nolan was enlarged. When he jumped down off the dresser, Zima hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Can you give me a massage?" Zima asked. "I've got a stiff neck from doing a lot of homework."

"Only if it has a happy ending!" said Nolan, and Zima smiled.

Zima laid down on her stomach on her bed. As Nolan gave her a massage, she said "Adonis knows you didn't die when I swallowed you earlier today."

"What do you see in that punk anyway?" Nolan asked as he worked on Zima's neck muscles.

"I really don't see anything in him," said Zima. "You're the one I love!"

Nolan's heart swelled with pride, as his greatest desire was met: he had Zima's love. The love of this titaness!

"There's just one problem!" said Zima.

"I made a promise to Adonis, and he told my parents about it, so I have to honor it."

"What promise?" Nolan asked, his mind drawing a blank.

"I will marry whichever one of you makes a greater sacrifice for me!" said Zima.

Nolan had mixed feelings. On one hand, he knew he was in like Flynn because he had Zima's love. On the other hand, he felt a small amount of anxiety, because what sacrifice could he possibly make to prove his love to this mighty giantess from another world?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:03 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 16

At the sorority mansion just off campus, Melina picked up the two jars containing Leo and the other captives.

"Four of us got swallowed by Stephanie and that blonde!" said Leo as Melina screwed the lids onto the jars.

"Do you think I really care?" said Melina. "The whole purpose of your existence is to give pleasure to titans! All of you are bound to end up in someone's belly sooner or later! Besides, I'll just take a bigger cut of Stephanie's share of the profits because she swallowed some of you!"

Melina took the two jars and headed outside to her shuttle cruiser. She got in, and set the jars on the center console between the driver's seat and the front passenger seat. She didn't drive back to her house, however; she began calling the numbers of the giantesses who owned the captives, and returned them one by one. Leo's mistress was the first owner Melina contacted.

"Darian Wagner?" said Melina.

"Yes?" said Darian as her face appeared on the screen. She was in the process of doing homework in her dorm.

"I have Leo Tanner, a captive that escaped from you!" said Melina.

"How did you capture him?" Darian asked.

"Don't worry about that just yet," said Melina. "I'm interested in the reward for returning him to you."

"I've got a lot of credits from gambling on Arcadia," said Darian. "How much do you want for him?"

"Standard rate is five-thousand credits!" said Melina.

"I can give you five-thousand!" said Darian.

"I was hoping for nine!" said Melina. "What I do is a business venture, by capturing escaped captives!"

"I'll give you six-thousand," said Darian. "But I won't go any higher!"

"How about six-five?" Melina asked.

"If you won't take six-thousand, then you can keep him!" said Darian. "That's a thousand over the standard rate, so you'd still be ahead. I plan on punishing him by taking him back to Arcadia, and I'm sure he'll lose, so I won't be keeping him anyway. Why would I pay more than six-thousand for a captive I don't plan on keeping?"

"Okay, you drive a hard bargain!" said Melina. "I'll take six-thousand for Leo Tanner!"

"I'll text my address to you so you can bring him right over!" said Darian.

Melina flew her shuttle cruiser directly to the Crestwood University parking lot, and took Leo's jar and a credit swiper to Darian's dorm. When Darian answered the door, she had a credit card in her hand, and before Melina gave Leo to Darian, Melina waited for Darian to swipe her credit card and transfer six-thousand credits to Melina's account before she reached into the jar and pulled Leo out and gave him to her.

After Melina left, Darian lifted Logan to face level and addressed him.

"Well, haven't you been off on a little adventure? I'm taking you back to the lab right now! I should've known the jar I put you inside of was too small!"

Darian returned to the lab, and took the dome off of the habitation module and set Logan inside. Natalie ran up and hugged him.

"I thought we'd never see you again!" said Natalie.

"Don't get too happy!" said Darian, as she looked down on the captives. "Tomorrow morning, I'm taking all of you to Arcadia and Logan is going to play a game! I'm counting on him losing, I'm going to bet against him! Don't let me down, Leo!"

After Darian left the captives alone in the lab and left for the night, the captives got back to socializing with each other. Mason, Tyler, Carmen, and Natalie gathered around Leo.

"Where's Nolan?" Leo asked.

"He belongs to Zima now," said Natalie. "He's in love with her, so I think he's where he wants to be."

Leo shivered. "Ooh! How could anyone be in love with one of these troll women?"

"My brother was a comic book artist before he became a concert promoter," said Natalie, "and he used to make comic books about the giantess fetish. He has admitted to the family that he was into giant women for a long time. Being here is like a dream come true for him!"

"I'm with Leo!" said Mason. "These giant women are nothing but trolls! Cannibalistic trolls!"

Leo pulled a device out of his pocket. "I've still got it!" said Leo. "I never gave it to Melina, and I took it with me on every mission she sent me on, just in case I got re-captured!"

"Who's Melina?" Carmen asked.

"She's a traitor working for the underground resistance movement. She allows escaped captives to come under her care, then she turns them over to their original owners and collects a reward, with the resistance being none the wiser!"

"What is that?" Natalie asked.

"It's what allowed me to learn how to use Darian's equipment in this lab!" said Leo. "She was stupid for not shaking me down and taking it!"

"Zima used a device here in the lab to enlarge Nolan to giant size," said Mason. "When you utilized the other devices in the lab, why didn't you use that device to make yourself big like them? Then you could've refueled the Thunderbolt and we could've taken off that night!"

"It's password encrypted!" said Leo. "These titans are very picky about allowing tiny people to grow to giant size. The tutorial in this device explained that to me! Only Darian or Zima can use the enlarger! Same with any shrink-ray pistol, if we took one away from a giant, we wouldn't be able to use it against them, because it only works if it locks onto the chromosome pattern of the owner of the gun!"

"It seems like for every three steps forward, we get knocked two steps back!" said Mason.

"But that's still one step forward!" said Leo.

At Zima's dorm, Nolan and Zima were getting frisky while Nolan was giant-sized, when there was a knock at the door. Zima opened the door and Darian was there.

"Someone captured Leo, and I bought him back from her!" said Darian. "I'm taking him and the other captives to Arcadia tomorrow morning, I'm betting that he'll lose. Want to come with me?"

"Sure!" said Zima, with her arm around Nolan.

Darian looked at how affectionate Zima was with Nolan, and remarked, "If you marry Nolan, you'll be an embarrassment to your entire family, I hope you know that!"

Zima looked at Nolan and smiled. "I'd rather have a slave for a husband anyway!"

"So would I," said Darian, "but you don't see me marrying an enlarged captive!" Darian turned to walk away. "Well, see you tomorrow!"

Zima said goodbye and closed the door. Zima and Nolan started making out.

The next morning at the lab, Darian arrived and gave the captives a breakfast of nutrition bars and bottled water. When they were fed, they met Zima in the parking lot with Nolan shrunk back down to normal size and in Zima's hands. Darian sat in the driver's seat, while Zima sat in the passenger seat. The habitation module was placed in the center console between the two seats, and Zima placed Nolan in the habitation module with the other captives.

"Oh, Nolan!" said Natalie, throwing her arms around her brother. "I thought I might never see you again!"

"I'm okay!" said Nolan. "Me and Zima are in love! I just have to do something to show that I can make a greater sacrifice for her than the guy her parents want her to marry, some guy named Adonis."

"But she's crazy!" sad Natalie. "I know you have a giantess fetish, but isn't this crazy, even for you? What if she swallows you?"

"She already has!" said Nolan. "And she puked me right back up again by drinking something called Gak. If that doesn't prove her love for me, then what will? Zima is my destiny!"

After docking on the Arcadia space station, Zima carried the habitation module to the seating area.

"Are you going to have Tyler Chen play so you can win some guaranteed credits?" Zima asked.

"No, I'm just going to have Leo play and lose. I've got a lot of money riding on him if he loses," Darian replied.

"What if he wins?" Zima asked.

"Then I'll lose a substantial amount of credits!" said Darian. "He can't win anyway, I'm having him play the most difficult game of all."

"What game is that?" Zima asked.

"He will play tennis while levitating on a hover-disk. It takes a long time to master that game, even at the beginning levels!"

Zima smiled mischievously, "Is there still time to bet against him?"

"I think you still have a few minutes!" said Darian, and Zima got up to go place her bet. In the meantime, Darian picked Leo up from the habitation module and said, "You're doomed, little man! If you lose, you'll end up as someone else's captive! If you win, you'll be punished by me!"

When Zima returned, she grabbed Nolan none too gently and placed him in her bosom.

"You've got the best seat in the house!" said Zima.

When it came time for the game to begin, Darian took Leo to the game board, and he got situated. He was on a hover-disk, something like a round skateboard that utilized anti-gravity to hover about six inches above the game board. His opponent was on the other side of the tennis court, also on a hover-disk. When the game started, Leo was still getting accustomed to using the hover-disk.

His opponent scored a point when he wasn't ready, and continued to score over and over again. Leo hadn't played tennis in years, and this version of it was especially difficult to play, because of the added problem of being forced to balance on the hover-disk. Leo had learned to ride a skateboard when he was a teenager, but he still had trouble balancing. His opponent obviously had been trained to balance and play this game. When Leo got lucky and managed to score a point, he looked up at Darian, who lifted her blouse ever so slightly and pointed to her belly button. This was a threat meant to ensure that Leo lost this match, and Leo got the message. He stopped trying too hard to win, though he wouldn't have been able to win anyway. If he won and went back to Darian, she would swallow him. If he lost, he would end up under the ownership of his opponent's mistress, a gothic blonde with fishnet stockings. He didn't know if she would swallow him or not, but it would be an improvement over being under Darian's power, because she held a grudge against Leo for escaping from her.

When the match was over, the gothic blonde stepped forward to collect Leo. She put her hand down palm-side up, and Leo and his opponent both stepped on. She lifted them, and said: "My name is Morgan. I'll be your new mistress from this day forward!" She placed them in a container that didn't have windows on the sides, but the lid had a window that allowed light in. On the interior, there were seats built into the walls, and a table.

"So what's the situation here?" Leo asked the man who had beaten him in the tennis match. "Is Morgan good, or evil?"

"They're all evil, aren't they?" the man asked. "So what's the difference?"

"Some are less evil than others," said Leo. "I know of an underground resistance that rescues people like us."

"Be quiet!" said the man. "We're being recorded at all times!"

"My last mistress never recorded us, as far as I know!" said Leo.

"She probably did, without your knowledge," said the man. "I'm Peter, by the way! You can call me Pete!"

"Leo!" The two men shook hands.

Right at the end of the match when Leo lost, Darian and Zima stood up and cheered. The two young women went to collect their winnings. Nolan was still shrunk and riding along in Zima's bosom, happy as clam. When the women had their credit cards updated, Zima collected the habitation module and they went back to Darian's shuttle cruiser. Zima plucked Nolan from her bosom and kissed him.

"When we get back to my dorm, I want to try having sex with you while you're shrunk!" said Zima.

Despite knowing of the obvious danger of this, for some reason Nolan kept quiet. If she tried having sexual contact with him while he was tiny in comparison to her, he could be crushed. This could be the most horrifying event of his life, or his greatest ecstasy. What adventures awaited him?
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:05 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 17

"You know Tyler Chen?" Peter asked Logan.

"Yes! He was on the space plane I was piloting when we got pulled through a space warp to Thanatar."

"I'd hate to go up against him!" said Peter. "The only reason I'm good at the game I defeated you in is because I can balance on a hover-disk. In a regular tennis match, he would squash me!"

Leo was glad that Peter had told him that Morgan, their mistress, recorded what they said; Leo still had the device with him that he could communicate with the protester who helped him escape when he was on the run to Melina's. She had even warned Logan that Melina might not be trustworthy, but Leo was exhausted so he had chosen to work with Melina rather than walk the extra distance to a giantess who was guaranteed to be safe. Leo knew he had to be very careful about using the device or pulling it out, because Morgan might find out about it and take it away from him.

Soon, their containment unit was put into Morgan's shuttle cruiser and they headed back toward Thanatar. When they arrived at her house, the containment unit was put on the dining room table, and Morgan scooped them out. Logan was able to get a better look at her this time. From her feet to her head, she wore black leather mid-calf boots with lots of buckles, black fishnet stockings that disappeared into an ultra-short black leather miniskirt. She wore a tiger stripe tank top and a black vest, and she had on lots of bracelets. Her long blonde hair was spiked up in several places, and she wore gothic makeup and black lipstick. She looked like she would fit in at a typical heavy-metal concert back on Earth, had she been normal size.

"Are you done checking me out?" Morgan said to Leo with a smile on her face.

"What are you planning on doing with me?" Leo asked.

"I sort of work with the underground resistance," said Morgan. "In a round-about way. I'm sort of a bounty hunter. Any captive who came into contact with a resistance operative but gets captured has a bounty placed on them by the resistance. You were recently in the care of a resistance operative, am I right?"

"Yes!" said Leo, feeling that he had nothing to lose, since there was nothing he could do either way whether she was or wasn't being truthful about helping captives. "I was under the care of a giantess named Melina, but she double-crossed me!"

"Melina is a double agent?" Morgan asked.

"Yes!" said Leo. "She acts like she's working for the resistance, but she sells her captives out and reports them as being captured, so the resistance will trust her again! You should report her to the leaders of the resistance!"

"I'm not reporting anyone," said Morgan. "I'm going to continue letting her do what she's doing, it will mean more business for me. I don't actually work for the resistance, but I make money from them by selling them back captives who were under their care who have been captured. This is how I make my living, but I'm neither for nor against the resistance."

"What about Peter?" Leo asked.

"He is a recent conquest, he knows nothing of any of this. I keep him because he is a skilled game piece, and he can win back any captive I need to win."

"So you're not going to hurt either me or Peter?" Leo asked.

"No," said Morgan. "This is a business for me. Do you know that it's a felony for titans to be caught helping Earth people escape? We can be sent to prison for that."

"Then why do you take that chance?" Leo asked.

"For the thrill, I guess." said Morgan. "Life for us is boring. Medical science is such that we can theoretically live forever without aging; there are no diseases, no poverty, no wars. Without a risk in life, things wouldn't be as exciting!"

"How is the exchange going to take place?" Leo asked. "When you turn me over to the resistance?"

"I'm taking you to Arcadia in an hour. The resistance operative I'm in contact with will have a captive who is working for the resistance, and you'll play him in a game and lose. When your opponent wins, his mistress will own you and him, and she'll take you with her. Remember, your opponent works for the resistance, and you must lose in order for the exchange to take place as planned. Do you understand?"

"Loud and clear!" said Leo. "But what game will we be playing?"

"It's just a foot race!" said Morgan. "Just be sure to let your opponent win, I don't know how many times I should remind you of that! I don't get paid unless you fall into the hands of the resistance!"

"What about me?" said Peter. "Are you ever going to release me?"

"You're too talented!" said Morgan. "I need you to win more captives."

Peter hunched his shoulders and looked dejected. Leo felt sorry for him, but there was nothing he could do to help Peter. If he played his cards right, he could rescue the captives from the Thunderbolt who were trapped in Darian's lab, and with the help of the resistance, he could refuel the Thunderbolt and get everyone safely back to Earth.

Morgan took Leo and Peter back to Arcadia in their containment unit. After they arrived in one of the arenas, Morgan released them from their containment unit so they could take a look around. A racing match had just ended, and the winner of the race made a speech thanking his captress for the honor of serving her.

"The winner gets to make a speech?" Leo asked.

"The footraces are the only competition where the winner is allowed to make a speech," said Morgan. "The captive is expected to show veneration for his mistress, and to thank the spectators for the honor of competing." Morgan looked at the captives entering the game board. "That blonde captive is the one I told you about." Morgan was careful not to give away any more details, because if other titans found out she was allowing Logan to throw the race for the resistance, she could be arrested.

Leo thought about what Morgan said as he made his way through a tube that led to the game board. He knew he had to lose to the blonde guy, but he had some things to say to these titans if he won, and he wasn't sure if he could throw the race that easily. Could he say things that might sway the way these people thought about their way of life, and the concept of enslaving tiny people from other worlds? Leo thought it was worth a try.

When the race began, Leo was in the lead; the blonde guy he was supposed to lose to was right behind him in another lane of the track. Leo had a flashback to when he was a prisoner of war ten years earlier; he had been in a living situation not that unlike what he was experiencing on Thanatar. Not many people knew this, not even his close family members, but Leo suffered from a mild case of post-traumatic stress disorder. The war had exhilarated him, but at the same time it had damaged his psyche to the point that if he allowed himself to, he could let his PTSD completely take over, and that is what happened during the footrace. Instead of allowing the blonde guy to win, Leo made his way around the track faster than any of his opponents. Although Logan was in his mid-40s, the strict athletic conditioning requirements of the Air Force had left him in better shape than most men half his age.

Morgan sat in her seat and watched the results. Most people had bet on the blonde captive to win, word of mouth was a strong influence in the betting arenas on Arcadia. Morgan felt that Leo was a fool, but she also knew she wouldn't be getting paid until Leo was in the hands of the resistance.

Back on Thanatar, Zima was sitting on her bed when she got a phone call from Darian.

"Logan just won a footrace on Arcadia!" said Darian over the two-way video cell phone.

"I'll turn on the TV!" said Zima.

When she switched it on and turned it to the main Arcadia channel, she could see a close-up of Leo Tanner, Darian's former captive.

Most of the people on Thanatar were watching this event, simply because it was such a huge upset. Even the women of Arcadia were interested in sports, because of the fate of the captives who lost their lives the majority of the time to sadistic titanesses who swallowed the captives on the losing teams.

Leo stepped onto the winner's podium and spoke into the microphone.

"People of Thanatar, titans and titan-goddesses! I am Leo Tanner, and though I am much smaller than you, I am a man! To many of you, I am nothing more than a game piece to be won or lost on the game board, but where I come from, I was a man with a family, a life, and a soul! Try to imagine being ripped away from everything you know to be treated as nothing more than a possession by a ruthless race of tyrants! You may feel that your way of life is right, but all of you must at some point realize that this way of life is wrong! Taking a sentient being and enslaving them for entertainment is barbaric!"

Morgan made her way down to the game board, carrying the containment unit that had housed Leo and Peter. According to the rules of the game, she was the owner of both Logan and the captives who had lost the race, and was therefore held responsible for his misbehavior. She grabbed Logan before he could make any more inflammatory statements. Morgan took the bigger microphone that was built to her scale, and said: "I apologize for my captive! He just misses his home world!"

Morgan collected the captives she had won because of Leo's victory, and went back to her shuttle cruiser. Once inside and they were on their way back to Thanatar, Morgan took Leo out of the containment unit and set him on the console in front of her as she piloted her shuttle cruiser.

"Leo, what were you thinking back there?" said Morgan with frustration in her voice. "First, you defied my instructions when you won the race, then you spouted all of that political rhetoric! If they find out I'm working with the resistance, I could be sent to prison for a very long time!"

"I wanted to try to sway them to re-think the way this society operates!" said Leo.

"You didn't sway anyone back there, you endangered me and the resistance! If you want to be the first captive to ever make it back to Earth, that's fine, but don't do it at the expense of the people who are trying to help you!"

"I'm sorry!" said Leo. "I didn't mean to endanger you."

"One thing worked out good in all of this," said Morgan, "I'm going to send you in for a re-match, and it will look less suspicious if you won the first race and lost the second race. But you must do as I tell you this time and throw the second race, or I won't be able to help you!"

Meanwhile, back at Zima's dorm, Zima was still laughing after watching Leo's speech, while the miniaturized Nolan was next to her.

"That fool!" said Zima. "He can't convince titans to feel pity for their captives! That's like trying to convince a falcon or a hawk not to eat a mouse or a pigeon!" She looked down at Nolan. "Are you proud of your friend? He did something that has never been done before on Arcadia!"

"I hope Leo does okay," said Nolan. "Hey, didn't you promise me that we'd have sex while I was tiny-sized?"

"We will," said Zima, "but first Adonis is coming over, and he wants to talk to you about something."

"What does he want to talk to me about?" Nolan asked.

"He said it was guy stuff," said Zima, "so I have to enlarge you before he comes over. He's going to take you somewhere so the two of you can talk about life and stuff."

Zima placed Nolan on her dresser as she had several times before, and set her shrink-ray pistol to neutrino transfer protocol, and aimed it at Nolan. The instant she fired the pistol, Nolan was re-enlarged back to giant-size. Nolan jumped down, and Zima threw her arms around him and kissed him.

"I'm sorry I didn't have sex with you while you were shrunk, but I was swamped with homework!"

"No problem!" said Nolan. "But I'll take a rain-check!"

Zima smiled as she kissed him on the lips, then there was a knock at the door.

"That's Adonis!" said Zima. "Have fun, Nolan!"

Adonis waited at the door and didn't enter. Zima used body language to suggest that Nolan exit the dorm. Nolan wondered what Adonis wanted to talk about as he headed out the door and shook hands with Adonis.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:07 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 18

Nolan had an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he left Zima's dorm with Adonis, but he hoped for the best as Zima closed her door behind him.

"I want to take a walk with you and have a private conversation with you," said Adonis.

"That's what Zima told me," said Nolan, "So what's on your mind?"

Adonis kept quiet until they were some distance from the dormitories. When he felt nobody was nearby, he spoke up.

"I want to start off by saying I can't kill you, because Zima already told me she will have nothing to do with me if I hurt you in any way."

That's good to know!" said Nolan. "I was kind of stressed about that."

"I know Zima is in love with you, and you're in love with her," said Adonis. "Before you arrived, there was a delicate balance in our relationship. Her parents and my parents arranged our marriage when we were children. I know what Zima and I have isn't true love, but it's good enough for me. I want you to return to your own world so Zima and I can be married!"

"Return to Earth?" said Nolan. "From what I've been told, that's never happened before, in the five-thousand year history of Thanatar!"

"That's true, but if you agree to leave, I will help you get back to Earth." said Adonis.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Nolan asked.

"I can refuel the Thunderbolt for you, Darian still has it in the lab!" said Adonis.

"Who's going to open up a space warp so we can get back?" Nolan asked.

"Leo Tanner, the pilot of the Thunderbolt, has managed to access mind control technology in Darian's lab. He knows how to operate the space warp cannon. He will have to stay behind, of course, but you and your sister Natalie and the others will be able to return to Earth! All you need to do is leave behind an object from your world, so the space warp cannon can lock onto the quantum signature of your reality!"

"What kind of object?" Nolan asked.

"It can be anything, a lighter, keys, something that came from your world. That's the only way the space warp cannon can lock onto your home reality."

"I'm not sure if I want to do that," said Nolan. "I've got a good thing going with Zima, and you yourself said that she's in love with me! You're like a loser at a blackjack table trying to tell the guy with the most chips to cash in!"

"What are you, like 40?" Adonis asked.

"I'm 39!" said Nolan. "I was born in 1990!"

"I'm 21," said Adonis, "doesn't it seem better for someone closer to Zima's age being married to her?"

"My dad told me something a long time ago," said Nolan, "as long as the chick is eighteen or older, the age difference doesn't matter!"

"Well consider this," said Nolan, "My people conquer your people and use them as game pieces on Arcadia, then we swallow them and digest them! Do you really want to be married to a woman who cannibalizes your own race?"

"Actually, that's the reason I want to marry Zima!" said Nolan. "She's like a goddess to me!"

"I could be sent to prison for conspiracy if anyone finds out that I made this offer to you!" said Adonis. "So I'm only going to make this offer one more time, then I'll never ask you again. So keep this in mind: your sister Natalie would love to return to Earth. I'm willing to make that happen. I want a response from you right now, because I won't make this offer again! I want an answer now!"

Adonis wanted an immediate response from Nolan, but in that moment Nolan considered his options. He knew that if he agreed to let Adonis help him his sister would be able to return home, and it wasn't a guarantee that he would end up with Zima if he couldn't make a sacrifice for her, as she demanded. If he stayed on Thanatar and Adonis somehow made a greater sacrifice than he was able to, then he would end up becoming Zima's meal. His choice was to remain loyal to his family, or remaining loyal to Zima. In a second of time, he gave Adonis his answer.

"You've got a deal!" said Nolan, as he shook Adonis's hand.

"I was hoping you'd be sensible!" said Adonis. "I've got everything planned. I'm going to get the combination of the lab from Zima so I can refuel the Thunderbolt, but I can't do it today, because it would arouse the suspicions of Zima and Darian so soon after I spoke with you. Word on the street has it that your buddy Leo was won by a woman named Morgan, a member of the resistance, and they're trying to get him home. I am in contact with her. I need you to have Zima shrink you and return you to the habitation module. Just tell her you want to see your sister again."

"What's your plan?" Nolan asked.

"I'm going to have Darian gamble with Mason, the race car driver, against Logan. But I need you to tell Mason to throw the race! Can you do that?"

"Yeah," said Nolan, "so you want Mason to be owned by the resistance along with Logan?"

"Yes," said Adonis, "because Mason will have to pilot the Thunderbolt back to Earth while Logan operates the space warp cannon!"

"Okay, I'll do it!" said Nolan.

"You can't breathe a word of this to Zima or Darian!" said Adonis. "And you can't tell anyone else, either! Not your sister, or the other captives back in Darian's lab, or Brody and those other captives back in Zima's dorm!"

"I just figured something out," said Nolan. "by following through with this plan, you're making a sacrifice for Zima because you're risking prison time by doing this, aren't you? Is this how you hope to win the contest Zima has between the two of us?"

"If you return to your home-world, hopefully there won't need to be a contest anymore because you'll be out of the picture!"

"I guess you're right!" said Nolan.

"Now I want you to return to Zima's dorm and follow through with your part of the plan," said Adonis. "I'm in touch with Morgan, the woman who won Leo. I'll convince Darian to gamble Mason against him today on Arcadia, just remember to tell Mason to throw the race so Logan will win!"

"If you want me to keep all of this a secret, how do you expect me to tell Mason to throw the race?" Nolan asked.

"That's something for you to figure out on your own!" said Adonis as he turned and walked away.

Nolan returned to Zima's dorm and knocked on the door. Within seconds, the door slid open and Zima stood there smiling.

"Can you shrink me and return me to the habitation module at Darian's lab?" Nolan asked. "I miss my sister and want to see her again."

"Sure!" said Zima. "I thought you couldn't live without me!"

"I can't, but I want to spend some time alone with my sister for a while."

"Get back up on my dresser!" said Zima as she fingered her shrink-ray pistol.

Nolan climbed up and stood there, and Zima pulled the trigger and was instantly reduced to his normal size, which to the titans of Thanatar was around one inch tall. Zima snatched him up and carried him out of her dorm and headed back to the lab. She entered her combination in the keypad and the door opened, and she went to the habitation module and set Nolan down. She took the dome off and set Nolan inside, then replaced the dome and left the lab. Mason, Tyler, Carmen, and Natalie were there. When Nolan was sure Zima was gone, he approached Mason.

"If we get taken to Arcadia today and you race against Logan, you have to throw the race!" said Nolan.

"Throw a race?" said Mason. "That's crazy! I'm not throwing a race!"

"You have to!" said Nolan. "Leo is now owned by the resistance, and if you lose to him, you'll belong to the resistance, too!"

"How did you come by this knowledge?" Mason asked.

"Someone who knows Zima is working with the resistance, but I can't tell you who!" said Nolan. "You have to trust me on this! He's going to refuel the Thunderbolt, and then you can pilot it back to Earth while Logan works the space warp cannon!"

"You should trust him, Mason!" said Natalie. "What do we have to lose? If we do nothing, we'll stay trapped on this world of titans! Nolan has been enlarged by Zima, so he's privy to knowledge that isn't available to us!"

"Okay, I'll do it!" said Mason. "But if you're lying to me Nolan, I'll kick your ass!"

"I'm not lying!" said Nolan. "I found a way to get us back to Earth, but Leo will have to stay behind to operate the space warp cannon. It's crucial that you lose the race to Logan for the cards to fall in our favor."

Later that day, just as Nolan had predicted, Darian arrived and informed Mason that he would be racing against Logan; apparently, Darian wanted to win Logan back from the woman who had won him from her.

"Nolan, you belong to Zima now. Do you want to come with us and watch the race, or do you want me to leave you with Zima?"

"I'd like to watch the race!" said Nolan.

Darian carried the habitation module to her shuttle cruiser and locked the lab. She flew to Arcadia, and found a seat in one of the hover car racing arenas. Morgan was there, and she had Logan. She knew of Adonis's plan, and was prepared to turn both Mason and Logan over to the resistance for the right price. The only thing Adonis had been wrong about was that Morgan didn't actually work for the resistance, as he had thought. She was a middle man who sold specific captives back to the resistance, but would never double-cross the resistance, because this was her livelihood. Adonis had actually paid her to gamble with Leo against Darian's captive Logan. The price had been right, and she agreed and had contacted Darian without Darian knowing Adonis was behind the whole thing.

Mason was issued hover car 58, and Leo was in car 76. There were numerous other drivers, but Mason only paid attention to the car Leo was getting into. When the race started, Mason took an early lead, just to put on a show; then Leo came up behind him, and Mason maneuvered so Leo could pass him. Once Leo took the lead, Mason stayed behind him and blocked other cars from getting ahead of the two of them. When the prescribed number of laps had been completed and Leo won the race, Darian slammed her fist down on the table in front of her.

"Damn!" said Darian. "I lost one of my best game pieces!"

Meanwhile, Morgan was happy as she collected all the race car drivers and put them in her containment unit. While Darian got up to leave, Morgan still had a plan. The next race was being financed entirely by the resistance, and Leo quickly explained this to Mason, as he had been instructed to do.

"In the next race, we have to lose!" said Leo. "No matter who wins, as long as it's not one of us, we'll end up with the underground resistance!"

Mason agreed to throw the race, because he trusted Leo. When the race started, they tried to make it look good by driving fast, but as the end of the race drew near, Leo and Mason made sure they were behind some of the other drivers. When the race was over, Mason and Leo lost, but all of the losing captives ended up with a blonde woman who was familiar to Leo; she had originally given him the device that helped him to learn how to use the technology in Darian's lab. The woman collected the captives and put them in a containment unit similar to Morgan's, and took them with her to her shuttle cruiser. The other men in the containment unit introduced themselves to Leo and Mason.

"I'm Nick! The woman who is caring for us works for the resistance! Her name is Melissa! Shes says you two have a space plane back on Thanatar, and Melissa is going to help you get it up and running so you can get back to your home world!"

"Don't you want to get back to your home world?" Mason asked. "Why are you so motivated to help us out?"

"Nobody has ever escaped Thanatar!" said Nick. "If you are able to get home, it would give hope to others!"

"I'm down for that!" said Mason. "Maybe we'll be the first of many!"
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:09 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 19

Leo and Mason sat back as their new owner Melissa piloted her shuttle cruiser back to Thanatar. The other captives were friendly, and it seemed to be the truth that Melissa indeed worked for the underground resistance. When they landed in the parking structure of Melissa's condominium complex, she carried the containment unit with the captives and went inside.

She placed the containment unit on a coffee table in her living room, and opened a door in the side and instructed the captives to emerge.

"I'm Melissa! I'm sure the other captives have informed you that I work for the resistance movement."

"Yeah," said Mason,"Nick told us. I didn't want to believe it at first, but I'm glad to be rescued!"

"How long has the resistance movement been around?" Leo asked.

"The resistance movement has existed off and on for many centuries!" said Melissa. "We have tried unsuccessfully to get tiny people back to their home world for a very long time!"

"Why hasn't there been a successful mission of returning captives back to Earth?" Leo asked.

"All of the vehicles that have been pulled to Thanatar have been sea vessels and airplanes up until the arrival of your space plane." said Melissa. "It just wasn't feasible to try to send a boat or an airplane back through a dimensional space warp, because it would be too dangerous."

"What about bringing them here to begin with?" Leo asked. "If you can use a space warp to bring a plane or boat to Thanatar, then you shouldn't have a problem sending a boat or plane back through the space warp to Earth!"

"Vessels that aren't space worthy don't always survive the trip here," said Melissa. "We've sent planes back through a space warp, but they were destroyed before they made it back to Earth. Half the vehicles that are targeted never make it to Thanatar. Your space plane is different, it can survive the turbulent confluence of inter-dimensional space because it was built to fly in outer space! That is how we plan on sending you home!"

Melissa got up and got a bottle of whiskey, and poured some in a shot glass, and set it down on the coffee table within reach of the freed captives. She retrieved enough small mugs that were built to Leo and Mason's scale, and set them down.

"You guys deserve a drink after all you've been through," said Melissa. "I'm going to make some lunch for all of you while you enjoy your whiskey!"

Melissa got busy in the kitchen making tuna sandwiches, then she used a shrink-ray pistol to shrink them down to the scale of Leo and the other freed captives. When she set the food down, Nick served everyone, because he had been under Melissa's care the longest. There was more whiskey than all of them could drink, and both Leo and Mason only drank a small amount.

As the men dug into their sandwiches, Melissa pulled up a chair and sat down close to where the men were standing.

"I tell this story to all the new captives that join us," said Melissa. "The captives who have been here longer have heard this story, but Mason and Leo, this will be new to you. Many people on Thanatar want the conquest of tiny people to stop, but there doesn't seem to be much we can do to get legislators to make any changes. Young people have so much fun conquering little people from Earth, and politicians think of it as a way of life. Our goal is to send a group of tiny people back to their home world so we can shock society into realizing how wrong it is to exploit tiny people!"

Mason and Leo grabbed another sandwich, and Melissa continued. "There's something the two of you must do for me, as sort of an initiation ritual! I always have sex with new recruits, and we play a sex game called 'Escape from Thunder-Nipple Mountain' in my bedroom. Are you both game, Leo and Mason?"

Leo and Mason froze in place with tuna in their mouths. They looked at each other incredulously and thought the same thing: What have we gotten ourselves into? Did we jump out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Meanwhile, not far from Melissa's condominium, the University where Darian and Zima were students was located in the same town. Back at the lab, Zima returned to the lab to meet Darian and retrieve Nolan. Zima grabbed him none too gently and held him in her fist.

"Have you spent enough time with your sister?" Zima asked.

Nolan nodded his assent, and Zima carried him back to her dorm, where she enlarged him again with her shrink-ray pistol set on neutrino transfer protocol. When Nolan jumped down, Zima didn't rush up and hug him or kiss him this time.

"What did you and Adonis talk about earlier?" Zima asked.

Nolan had visualized this happening; he had promised Adonis that he wouldn't breathe a word of the plan to Zima or Darian or the passengers or crew of the Thunderbolt. He had managed to keep from mentioning the plan to Leo and the others, but if he told Zima, then Adonis wouldn't follow through with his plan to refuel the Thunderbolt so Mason, Tyler, Carmen, and Natalie could escape to Earth. Nolan had to play his cards right and keep his cool, but what about that mind control device Zima had? Couldn't she use it to scan his mind?

Nolan put his arms around Zima and said, "It's a surprise," then kissed her on the lips.

"Whatever Adonis has cooked up, I hope he doesn't end up winning the competition I have going between the two of you!" said Zima, putting her arms around Nolan. "I want you to win! I want to marry you!" Tears formed in Zima's eyes. "Adonis even came by while you were gone and took my mind control device so I can't use it on you to find out what his plan is! Whatever it is he's planning, he wants to win! You have to defeat him, do you understand?"

"I guess," said Nolan.

"I love you Nolan!" said Zima. "I want you to stay on Thanatar with me forever! We're virtually immortal here!"

"This would be a lot easier if you hadn't told Adonis you would marry him if he made a greater sacrifice for you than me!"

"I had to do that!" said Zima. "You don't know what it's like here on Thanatar! My parents and his parents arranged our marriage when we were young! If I didn't give Adonis a chance to win my hand in marriage, I would never hear the end of it from my parents!"

"Well," said Nolan, "Adonis has a plan to win your hand, that much I can tell you, but I have a trick up my sleeve, too!"

"What's your plan?" Zima asked.

"I can't tell you!" said Nolan. "But just trust me! We'll be together when all this is over!"

"There's something you can do to prove your love to me!" said Zima.

"Yeah?" said Nolan. "What's that?"

"You can go on a full tour of my body!" said Zima. "Adonis would never agree to do something like that for me!"

Nolan knew exactly what Zima was talking about, he had been to many giantess and vore sites on the Internet back on Earth, and understood that Zima was talking about sending Nolan through her digestive system and retrieving him after he passed through her colon.

"How will that be accomplished?" Nolan asked.

Zima got up and went to a drawer and got a package and unwrapped it, and pulled out what looked like a small spacesuit that was on the scale of someone from Earth when they were normal size.

"After I shrink you, just put this on and I'll swallow you!" said Zima. "This suit will protect you from my stomach acid, and we can stay in contact through radio! I bought it while you were with Darian on Arcadia earlier today!"

Nolan didn't even need to be convinced. "I've always wanted to go on a full tour!" said Nolan. "But it wasn't possible on Earth. Where do I sign up?"

"Stand on my dresser and let me shrink you!" said Zima. Nolan did as she asked, and Zima pulled out her shrink-ray pistol and zapped Nolan back down to normal size, tiny size from Zima's perspective. Zima unwrapped the protective suit and gave it to Nolan, and when he was dressed in it, Zima checked to make sure the openings were fastened properly. When everything was secure, Zima lifted Nolan above her mouth and swallowed him. When Nolan plunged down into her stomach, a speaker came on in his helmet, and he heard Zima's voice.

"How are you in there?" Zima asked.

"I'm doing okay!" said Nolan.

"Since you're going to be in my digestive system for quite some time," said Zima, "why don't you use this time to tell me more about yourself?"

Nolan thought this was a good idea. "I was born in Bellflower, that's a city near Long Beach, in California in 1990. My mother won the lottery when I was five years old, and we moved to Pismo Beach. I have an older half-sister, she is from my dad's first wife. My mom and dad had another kid together besides me, a sister. My parents split up when I was four, and my mother found a new boyfriend, and they had a daughter together a week before my ninth birthday."

"What did you like better," Zima asked, "Bellflower or Pismo Beach?"

"Pismo!" said Nolan. "But I always regretted never being able to be a true local, because I was from L.A. originally."

"When your mom won the lottery, how did it affect you?" Zima said into her microphone. She had a small device in front of her that allowed her to keep track of where Nolan was in her digestive tract.

"I always wanted to be a comic book artist, so she was able to buy me a drafting table, a computer with a Wacom tablet, and when junior college didn't pan out, she paid my way to attend the Joe Kubert school of art."

"Why didn't junior college pan out?" Zima asked.

"I went for a couple of semesters and got good grades," said Nolan, "but there were certain classes I couldn't get into because they were filled up by the time it was my turn to enroll. Since I wasn't an athlete or a disabled student, and I didn't qualify for any programs because my mom was rich, I just enrolled at the Joe Kubert art school in New Jersey."

"I got an A on that painting you did for me!" said Zima. "So that art school must've done you some good!"

"Yes, I've always excelled at art," said Nolan.

"Tell me about your relationships!" said Zima.

"I lost my virginity in high school," said Nolan, "and there were women in my life from time to time. I was going to ask my most recent girlfriend to marry me, but she used to boss me around in public, so I broke up with her just before I took off on the Thunderbolt and ended up here on Thanatar." Nolan looked around, and a thought occurred to him. "Zima? What happens if I get hungry while I'm in here?"

"There's a way you can scoop some chyme and pull it into your suit," said Zima. "It would be like drinking my vomit!"

"And if I get thirsty?" Nolan asked.

"There is a water supply built into the suit, and when you urinate, it is reclaimed and circulated back into your water supply."

Nolan was silent. "Nolan?" Zima asked. "Are you hesitating about eating my chyme?"

"Kind of," said Nolan.

"Haven't you ever swallowed an attractive woman's vomit before?" Zima asked, as if that was a common occurrence on Thanatar.

"Yeah," said Nolan, "some chick at a party was drinking beer and she needed to puke, so she grabbed me and puked into my mouth and I swallowed it!"

"So you're willing to drink the vomit of some bitch at a party, but you won't eat my chyme?" Zima asked through the radio microphone. Nolan realized he had little choice, because he had to prove his love to Zima at all costs. He didn't have the option of not eating for the nineteen or twenty hours he was passing through Zima's digestive system, because she would know he chose not to partake of her chyme.

While Nolan debated with Zima, Leo and Mason were still with Melissa after she delivered a bombshell.

"You want us to have sex with you?" Mason asked.

"Wouldn't that be kind of dangerous for us?" Leo asked.

A smile crept across Melissa's face. "I was just kidding with you! Thunder-nipple mountain is a joke I use on all the new guys! I'm not going to have sex with you!"

The other freed captives began laughing as Leo and Mason let out sighs of relief.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:12 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 20

Melissa sat in her chair observing Leo, Mason, and the other freed captives. They had finished eating, and the freed captives were waiting for her to speak to them. A noise came from her communication console in her living room, and she turned it on. A woman's face appeared on the screen, and she sounded frantic.

"One of our operatives has reported that there are some people who are going to feed some captives to a snake!" the woman said. "Can you send some of your agents to rescue them? The place is not too far from where you live!"

"My captives have been drinking alcohol," said Melissa. "Can't you find someone else? I don't want to send my guys when they're impaired."

"What have they been drinking?" the woman asked.

"A little whiskey," said Melissa.

Leo stepped to the edge of the coffee table and spoke up. "I only drank a little bit, Melissa! I'm not impaired at all!"

Mason joined him. "Me too! I'm willing to take risks for the resistance!"

"Okay, great, Leo and Mason!" said Melissa. "Two of my guys are volunteering! Transmit the address to me and I'll arm them and send them in!"

Once Melissa had the address, she got Mason and Leo some gear that they would need. They were armed with protective clothing, and weapons. They were much more prepared than they had been when they were under Melina's care. She only armed them with pneumatic firing tubes, but Melissa gave them laser rifles. Melissa carried them in her hands and took them to the back of a condominium complex that was only a few blocks from where she lived. She released Mason and Leo and told them where the condominium was where the captives were being held. They set out on their mission.

Meanwhile, back at Zima's dorm, Nolan was inside of Zima's belly wearing a protective suit. Zima had demanded that Nolan eat some of her chyme to prove his love to her, but Nolan had figured out a way out of that. He swam downwards to the hole that connected Zima's stomach to her small intestine, and made his way through the opening. After passing into the small intestine, the digested food was inedible, so he would have nothing to prove to Zima. When he was thirsty, there was an attachment that allowed him to sip water. He could communicate with Zima via two-way radio.

"You just passed into my small intestine!" said Zima. "I wouldn't recommend eating anything from there at this point! If you were hungry, you should've eaten when you first arrived in my stomach!"

"I'm not hungry right now!" said Nolan.

In another part of town, Leo and Mason came to an air vent and used their laser rifles to cut a hole into it so they could enter. Once inside, they were in a long pipe that led to an air vent that was inside the living room of the condominium they were invading. The vent was located behind a couch, so they were able to enter unseen by titans. Leo used his laser rifle to cut through the second vent, and they jumped down and crawled underneath the couch to get a view of what was going on.

Meanwhile, back at Zima's dorm, Zima sat back relaxing in her school girl uniform with her blouse pulled up to reveal her belly, which she was gently rubbing. Zima smiled as she thought about the power she had over Nolan, knowing that he was proving his love by going on a full tour of her digestive system. Zima had a control console that allowed her to track exactly where Nolan was within her body, and there was a two-way radio she could communicate with him with. Zima pressed the button that transmitted her voice to Nolan so he could hear her.

"Tell me more about your life!" said Zima. "I want to get to know you better!"

"My dad was in the Marine Corps. before I was born," said Nolan. "I thought about joining, but my dad always told me I didn't have what it takes, because I'm more of a creative type."

"What a mean thing to say!" said Zima.

"Well, he was probably right," said Nolan, "I could've gotten myself killed if I had joined up, because I daydream too much. I would rather work on giantess comics than train to be a soldier. I went to college instead, but I guess I already told you about that. A couple of semesters at a junior college, then three years at the Joe Kubert art school!"

"Are you an artist now, back on Earth?" Zima asked.

"In my spare time," said Nolan, "but my main gig is being a concert promoter."

"How did you get into that?" Zima asked.

"I had lived in Pismo Beach most of my life, but me and some friends went down to Hollywood to party at some clubs, and we all got arrested. We got split up in jail, and my celly was a concert promoter who got busted the same night I did. He showed me the ropes, and gave me a phone number and I started working for him when I got released. I ended up moving to L.A. after that, and that's how I got into concert promoting."

"Are you good at what you do?" Zima asked.

"Any time I promote a rock concert, my name is mentioned on several rock stations in L.A." said Nolan. "I've been living in L.A. promoting concerts since I was in my 20's, and I'm 39 now. After spending time working for the guy I met in jail, I went to work for myself, and I'm one of the top three concert promoters in the Los Angeles area."

"You've got a nice physique," said Zima. "How did you achieve it?"

"My mom bought me some weights for my thirteenth birthday. My thirteenth birthday was on a Friday the thirteenth, by the way."

"Friday the thirteenth?" Zima asked. "When is your birthday?"

"June 13th, 1990." said Nolan. "I was born on a Wednesday, but my 13th birthday fell on a Friday the 13th. Anyway, getting back to my story, I worked out with weights consistently through junior high and high school. By the time I was 20, I was pretty buff."

Back in another part of town, Leo and Mason could see a snake cage. There were some titans in the living room, but they couldn't see any captives. Leo and Mason had been briefed by Melissa about how to conduct the mission. They both got their backpacks out and took out the gas masks, and put them on. They were much better prepared for a rescue than when Leo had been with Melina. They each pulled out blue pellets and cracked them open. Instantly, a blue gas emerged, and both men threw the pellets into the room. The titans in the room fell instantly, and Leo and Mason knew they had about five minutes to act.

They ran to the snake cage, and saw that there were captives inside the cage. The snake cage was unaffected by the gas, because it had its own air conditioning system. The captives banged on the transparent wall of the cage, and Mason and Logan used their laser rifles to drill through the transparent material. The gas had dissipated enough that the captives they were rescuing weren't adversely affected by it. There were six of them, and they followed Leo and Mason back behind the couch through the air vent, and outside to freedom.

"We're working for the underground resistance!" said Leo. "There's a giantess named Melissa who takes care of us, so don't be scared of her when we approach her!"

Melissa was waiting for them, and she collected them in a box and carried them back to her condominium. When they were back at Melissa's, the freed captives were set on the coffee table with the other captives, and Melissa introduced herself to them.

"My name is Melissa, and I work for the underground resistance, as Leo and Mason have probably already told you. Let me make something for you to eat!"

Melissa disappeared into the kitchen and came back five minutes later with a plate of sandwiches. She used a shrink-ray pistol to reduce the sandwiches down to the scale of the captives. They dug in and enjoyed their meal.

"There's something new captives must do to get initiated," said Melissa. "You must be my sex toys as we play a game called 'Escape from Thunder-nipple mountain,' are you down for that?"

One of the men said yes, while the other five of the newly freed captives remained silent. Leo and Mason kept quiet, so as not to ruin the joke.

"I was just kidding!" said Melissa. "I say that to all the new recruits! When we free some new captives, don't ruin the joke when I play that trick on the newer guys!"

Back at Zima's, Nolan was still swimming through Zima's digestive system. He felt very strange knowing that others had passed along this same route, but they had died by being digested by her. This both chilled him and excited him at the same time. What right did he have to be spared by Zima? What right did he have to win her love? He didn't know, but he was thrilled that this mighty giantess had chosen him to be her husband. Now all he had to do was make a greater sacrifice than Adonis, and he would win her hand. He had an idea of how to accomplish that, but he would need Adonis to keep his end of the bargain and refuel the Thunderbolt.

"What are you thinking about right now?"" Zima's voice asked through the two-way radio.

"I was thinking about how much I love you!" said Nolan. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm in the mood for sex!" said Zima. "Having you inside me makes me feel like a conqueror, and that makes me horny!"

"How long before I pass through your colon?" Nolan asked.

"A few more hours," said Zima. "Keep swimming, Nolan!"

There were lights on his helmet that allowed Nolan to see what was ahead of him. He couldn't see much, except for a brownish liquid of digesting matter that he swam through, trying to find his way to the exit of Zima's digestive system. As he was swimming along, he bumped into something solid. He grabbed it and pulled it close to his helmet so he could see it, and he had a human skull in his hands.

"Uh, Zima?" Nolan asked.

"What's up, tiger?" Zima asked.

"I found a skull in your small intestine!" said Nolan. "Did you swallow someone recently?"

Nolan could hear Zima's laughter over the two-way radio. "I swallowed one of the captives that didn't have any skills, but that was yesterday! How does he look?"

"Your stomach acid did a number on his skull!" said Nolan. "All that's left is bone!"

"How does that make you feel?" Zima asked.

"I have mixed feelings," said Nolan. "On one hand, I feel kind of excited that you're such a conqueror, but at the same time, it's kind of frightening."

"The fact that you can feel turned on by that is further proof that you belong on Thanatar! That's how men on Thanatar have been genetically engineered to think and feel! They all want to be conquered by a giantess! You don't belong on Earth!"

"I would gladly never return to Earth if I could stay with you and be your husband!" said Nolan. "If I did stay and you enlarged me, where could I stay?"

"You could stay in my dorm with me," said Zima. "We would have to get married for it to be legal, but marriages here on Thanatar are swift. Of course, you would have to retain your slave status. I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"I'd love to be your slave, Zima!" said Nolan. "I'll stay loyal to you forever!"

For the next several hours, Nolan swam through Zima's digestive system, until it was late at night and he got tired and passed out. Zima's digestive system did the work of passing him through her colon while he slept. Eventually, Nolan woke up and he saw light.

"That doesn't make sense!" Nolan thought to himself. He was enlarged to Zima's scale, and he was on her bed. It was morning, and there was a note with some doughnuts on the table.

The note said: Dearest Nolan: You passed through my colon in the early morning hours, and I extracted you and enlarged you. I have a class this morning, but I set some donuts on the table for your breakfast. When I return at noon, we can have some crazy sex! Love, Zima.

Nolan grabbed a doughnut and started eating, anticipating his meeting with Zima in the near future.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:14 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 21

Noon came, and Zima returned to her dorm, where Nolan was waiting for her. He was on the same scale as Zima, she had enlarged him with her shrink-ray pistol set on neutrino transfer protocol. Nolan was expecting some really good sex, as was usually the case whenever Zima enlarged him.

"How's it going, tiger?" Zima asked.

Before Nolan could answer, her cell phone rang. "Hello? Oh, hi Adonis. Why do you want to know the password to the lab? I guess you can have it, it's thirteen sixty-nine." Zima hung up her phone and straddled Nolan, who was lying on his back on her bed.

"Why would Adonis want the password to the lab?" Zima asked. "Do the two of you have something planned?"

Nolan knew there would probably be no sex with Zima today. He had to keep his plans with Adonis a secret, so that Adonis could refuel the Thunderbolt so his sister and the other people who came to Thanatar could return to Earth. It pleased Nolan that he was finding out first-hand that Adonis was getting the password to the lab so he could follow through with the plan to refuel the Thunderbolt.

"I can't tell you!" said Nolan. "Just be patient, and wait to see what happens!"

"If I end up married to Adonis, I'm going to be pissed!" said Zima.

"You can marry whoever you want!" said Nolan. "Haven't you ever broken a promise before? You don't have to follow through with this deal you made with me and Adonis, if he wins the competition, you can say screw him and just marry me instead!"

"I know," said Zima, "but if you tell me what Adonis is doing, I'll give you the best sex of your life right now!"

Nolan was tempted. In his current situation, he wasn't that far from death, at least in his mind. If he got on Zima's bad side, she could easily do away with him, and there would be nothing he could do about it.

"Well?" said Zima.

Nolan weighed the possibilities in his mind, and felt that honesty was important in a relationship. "Adonis is refueling the Thunderbolt today!"

Zima grabbed her cell phone, but Nolan grabbed her hand before she could dial. "What are you doing, Zima?"

"I'm calling Darian!" said Zima. "If they get away, it would ruin her project!"

"You need to let Adonis refuel the Thunderbolt!" said Nolan.

"Why should I do that?" said Zima.

"Because if he gets caught refueling the Thunderbolt, he will get busted, and you and me can get married." said Nolan.

Zima smiled at this. "That's a good idea! In fact, when I have proof, I can report him myself!"

"You don't have to do that," said Nolan. "Adonis made a deal with me and he thinks I'm going to be on the Thunderbolt when Mason pilots it back to Earth!"

"Who's going to work the space-warp cannon?" Zima asked.

"Leo, as far as I know," said Nolan. "It's my understanding that he knows how to work most of the devices in Darian's lab!"

"Leo was won by some other woman on Arcadia!" said Zima. "Darian doesn't own him anymore!"

"It doesn't matter, Adonis is working with the resistance!" said Nolan. "Somehow, he'll get Leo back to that lab!"

"Were you seriously considering leaving with them back to Earth?" Zima asked.

"All I'm going to do is say goodbye to my sister!" said Nolan. "Maybe Brody can take my place on the Thunderbolt."

"Brody isn't from the same world as you!" said Zima. "He's from an alternate quantum reality! Here, I'll shrink you and put you in with him and you can talk to him about the history of your world, and compare it to his."

"Aren't we gonna have sex?" Nolan asked.

"I have a class pretty soon!" said Zima, who had the shrink-ray pistol in her hand already. "Get up on the dresser, like usual!"

Nolan got up on the dresser, and Zima shrunk him back down to his normal size. She grabbed him and put him in the containment unit where she kept Brody, Anthony, and Johnathan.

"How's it going, Brody!" said Nolan. Zima had gone to another part of the dorm as she got ready for her class, and wasn't paying attention to the captives. Nolan recognized Brody, Anthony, and Johnathan, because they were skilled tennis players and Zima planned on keeping them, but he didn't really know many of the others that well. They were 'expendable' in Zima's opinion, therefore Nolan didn't really want to get to know them too well. He did notice, however, that there was one man missing, that must've been the one whose skull Nolan ran into when he was in Zima's digestive system.

"It's going okay," said Brody. "I heard what you were saying to Zima. Our realities are different?"

"Let's see!" said Nolan. "Who won the 2008 election on your world?"

"McCain!" said Brody.

"You've got to be kidding me!" said Nolan. "On my world, Obama won!"

"I heard what you were saying about the Thunderbolt," said Brody. "Is it true that you would let me take your place if you decide to stay here?"

"I've already decided to stay here!" said Nolan. "I think if we need the same number of passengers, we could use you. But you won't be returning to your own world! Is that okay?"

"Anything is better than being stuck on this crazy world!" said Brody. "Your world couldn't be too different from mine. Remember twelve thirty-one?"

"Terrorists crashed 747s into the World Trade Center. Both towers came down, and a lot of people died."

"For us that happened on nine eleven," said Nolan.

"Huh?" Brody asked.

"September eleventh, 2001!" said Nolan.

"Maybe your world really is different than mine!" said Brody. "But it's a chance I'm willing to risk to get the fuck out of this crazy place! If it goes down like you said, can you make a promise to me?"

"What?" Nolan asked.

"If you really do stay here and get enlarged and marry Zima, and I go back on the Thunderbolt, can you take care of Anthony and Johnathan for me? They're like sons to me!"

"Yeah, of course!" said Nolan. "Zima can't help them get back to Earth, because she would get arrested for treason! Once I'm married to Zima, I won't be able to help them return to Earth, either!"

"I know you can't do that," said Brody, "but I was just hoping that you could make sure they don't get swallowed by Zima! If she ever talks about wanting to swallow them, can you talk her out of it?"

"Yeah, I can do that!" said Nolan. "But I can't stop her from gambling with them. If they end up being won by another giantess, there's nothing I can do to stop that from happening!"

"Oh, I know that!" said Brody. "I don't care if they play like shit and get won by another giantess, I realize you have no control over that. My concern is with Zima, and her affinity for swallowing captives. I just don't want her to get drunk one day and forget how good they are at tennis and swallow them!"

"I'll do my best to look out for them!" said Nolan.

"Do you think this could really work?" Brody asked. "Me going back to Earth on the Thunderbolt?"

"We don't know what the future holds," said Nolan, "but right now, Adonis is trying to refuel the Thunderbolt as we speak!"

At that moment, Nolan proved to be correct; Adonis was at the lab where the Thunderbolt was housed, and he punched in the password he needed to get in. When the door slid open, he went straight to a matter conversion device and turned it on. He had some tools with him. He grabbed his tool pouch and pulled out a certain type of scanner. With it, he was able to determine exactly what kind of fuel the Thunderbolt used, in this case, liquid hydrogen and oxygen, the same fuel used on space shuttles since the early 1980's.

This wasn't a quick or easy task; Adonis needed to have fittings and hoses that were compatible with the Thunderbolt, and he needed to have them hooked up to the matter conversion device. He actually had to use the matter conversion device to manufacture the fittings he needed. When everything was hooked up, he set the matter conversion device to hydrogen in one tube and oxygen in the other tube, and he programmed the device to make them on the same scale as matter from Earth, about seventy-two times smaller in diameter than the atoms of Thanatar.

When the tanks were full, Adonis shut down the machine, and tried to erase any evidence that he had been there. When he was finished, he went to his shuttle cruiser and grabbed a dozen roses he had bought as a smokescreen. He would be able to explain to Zima later that he wanted in to leave her those roses. He had no inkling that Nolan had already blown his cover. When Adonis left the lab, he was convinced that he had succeeded on his mission.

When Zima's class was over, she went back to her dorm and dropped off her backpack, then she checked on Nolan.

"How are they treating you?" Zima asked Nolan.

"Brody is like a home-boy!" said Nolan. "Can you bring Brody in to replace me when the Thunderbolt gets ready to take off?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," said Zima. "It's a good thing you told me about your plan, you're going to need my help!"

"Won't you get in trouble if you help us?" Nolan asked.

"I've thought about that," said Zima. "If I'm asking you to make a sacrifice for me, I think I should be willing to make a sacrifice for you!"

"So you would risk your freedom for me?" Nolan asked.

"I'm going to have to!" said Zima. "I'll just tell Adonis that you made the greater sacrifice for me by staying on Thanatar!"

"Do you want him to get busted for helping the Thunderbolt get back to Earth?" Nolan asked.

"I can't turn him in, because I'm helping you guys, too." said Zima.

"And he can't tell on you, because you could drop the dime on him!" said Nolan.

"Drop the dime?" Zima asked. "What does that mean?"

"It means to rat someone out, to snitch on someone!" said Nolan.

"Oh, I know what you mean!" said Zima. "You're right, we'll be in a mutually assured defeat if we tell on each other! He'll have no choice but to keep quiet! Well, I'm going to go check on the lab! See you later!"

Zima left the dorm and went to the lab, and entered the combination. When she entered, she saw the roses left by Adonis, and her heart sank.

"Maybe he only left the roses, and didn't do anything else!" Zima said to herself. She grabbed an instrument and measured how much fuel was inside the fuel tanks of the Thunderbolt, and the instrument indicated the tanks were full. Zima let out a sigh of relief. She read the note that came with the roses, then pulled out her cell phone and called Adonis.

"Why did you leave roses for me in the lab?" Zima asked.

"I wanted to surprise you!" said Adonis.

"What's the real reason you wanted into the lab today?" Zima asked, feigning suspicion.

"Didn't Nolan tell you anything?" Adonis asked.

"Nolan won't tell me shit, but I know the two of you are up to something!" said Zima.

"You'll be surprised when you find out!" said Adonis. "But it's going to take some time! Just have patience!"

"Okay!" said Zima. "Bye, Adonis!"

Zima locked the lab and went back to her dorm and collected Nolan and re-enlarged him, and told him what happened at the lab.

"He doesn't suspect a thing!" said Zima. "If Adonis sets up a time for you to return to Earth with your sister and friends, be sure to tell me so I can plan for it!"

"You've got a deal!" said Nolan, and the two began making out passionately. Nolan was happy because it looked like he was going to get to have sex with his mistress after all today. As he took his shirt off while kissing Zima, Nolan was about to take off Zima's blouse when she stopped kissing him and spoke.

"You do realize what will happen to you if you betray me, don't you?" Zima asked.

"What?" Nolan asked.

"If you do end up back on the Thunderbolt heading back for Earth to try to escape me, I'll track you down and send you to my belly!"

"I'm not going back!" said Nolan, trying to kiss Zima again.

She held his lips from kissing her. "Promise me!"

"Ok, I promise!" said Nolan, and they resumed making out as a prelude to sex.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:16 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 22

Adonis used his training as a police officer to track down Morgan's address on the Internet. He had access to software not available to the public, and was able to find her within a couple of hours. Morgan was the middle-man who traded Leo to the resistance, and Adonis hoped she could deliver a message to the people who owned Leo and Mason. Morgan was at home when Adonis tried to contact her. She pulled out her cell phone and answered it when Adonis called her.

"I need to talk to you in person!" said Adonis. "It's about two captives you had in your possession."

"What do you want to know!? Morgan asked.

"I don't know if our conversation is being monitored, I'd rather talk to you in person! Can we meet somewhere, like at a park?" Adonis asked.

"I'll meet you wherever you want to," said Morgan.

"How about the park near the university?" Adonis asked.

"I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes!" said Morgan.

Adonis hopped onto a tram and rode there, because it was too close to fly his own shuttle cruiser, but too far to walk. Morgan flew there in her shuttle cruiser, because she lived in a different city than Adonis and Zima and Darian. When Adonis got to the park, Morgan's shuttle cruiser was landing. She got out and met him in the park.

"What's this about?" Morgan asked.

"I need to talk to the resistance," said Adonis. "My name is Adonis, It's about Leo and Mason."

"I don't have access to the resistance movement, that would be treason!" said Morgan.

"I don't need you to admit you work for the resistance, I just need you to deliver a message for me!" said Adonis. "I refueled the Thunderbolt, and it's ready for takeoff! You need to tell the people who are caring for Leo and Mason that they can return to Earth now!"

"I know who won Mason and Leo, I can deliver your message to them," said Morgan.

"Be sure Nolan Ward is on the Thunderbolt when it returns to Earth!" said Adonis. "My whole plan revolves around him going back! You have my phone number, make sure you contact me if you need any help from me!"

"Considering that you refueled their space plane," said Morgan, "you're just as guilty as I am for working with the resistance. I guess I can trust you. I'll deliver your message!"

"Thanks!" said Adonis, and the two parted ways and left the park. Adonis caught a tram, and Morgan got in her shuttle cruiser and flew off into the sky.

Morgan got a hold of Melissa, the woman who worked for the resistance. She was on the view screen in front of her as Morgan flew her shuttle cruiser toward her condominium complex.

"I've got important news that I must deliver in person!" said Morgan. "I'm on my way over!"

Morgan landed her shuttle cruiser in the parking structure and went to Melissa's door. After knocking, Melissa hit the control console that controlled the door, and it slid open, and Morgan walked in. After the door was sealed shut behind them, Morgan told Melissa the news.

"So this guy named Adonis is helping the resistance out!" said Morgan. "He refueled the Thunderbolt, and he wants Leo and Mason to make sure the captives return home, and he wants a captive named Nolan Ward to go with them!"

"This is great news!" said Melissa. Leo, Mason, and the other captives were on the coffee table and they heard every word of Morgan and Melissa's conversation.

"You know what this means, don't you?" said Leo to Mason. "You're going to have to pilot the Thunderbolt while I stay behind to operate the space-warp cannon!"

"No way!" said Mason. "You can pilot the Thunderbolt, I'll stay behind!"

"I'm the only one who understands how titan technology works!" said Leo. "Remember when I utilized that mind control device? I know how to operate every piece of machinery in that lab!"

"Then why didn't you use the enlarger to make yourself titan-sized?" Mason asked. "Then you could've saved all of us that very night!"

"It was password encrypted," said Leo, "I thought I had already explained that to you! Common sense dictates that you pilot the Thunderbolt back to Earth and I stay behind! I don't like it either, but it's better that some of you get back to Earth rather than none of us!"

"I see your point!" said Mason. "But don't worry, if I ever get back to Earth, I'll come back for you some day!"

Leo patted Mason on the back. "I knew you were one of the best when Future Shock hired you!"

"So Melissa," said Mason, "when are we going to perform this rescue operation and take off in the Thunderbolt?"

"I have to ask Morgan," said Melissa. "Can you contact Adonis, Morgan? And set up a time to get to the lab where the Thunderbolt is being kept, and a way to gain access to the lab?"

"I've got Adonis's phone number," said Morgan. "Here, let me give it to you!"

As the two women exchanged phone numbers, across town, at the dormitories of the University where Darian and Zima went to school, Zima was once again in bed with Nolan when their sexual romp was interrupted by a phone call from Adonis.

"Hello?" said Zima.

"This is your boyfriend, Adonis!"

"You're technically not my boyfriend yet, but what do you want?"

"I want you to return Nolan to the lab where Darian's other captives are being held," said Adonis.

"First of all," said Zima, "Nolan isn't one of Darian's captives any more, he belongs to me now!"

"Okay, okay!" said Adonis. "Calm down! Can you bring your captive Nolan to the lab now?"

"Why?" Zima asked. "What's going on?"

"It's part of my sacrifice to you," said Adonis, "just humor me and put Nolan back in the lab with the others, and you'll be surprised what happens!"

"Okay, I'll do it!" said Zima.

"Call me back when he's back in the lab!" said Adonis.

"Okay, bye!" said Zima, and she hung up. "Nolan, I think Adonis is planning on sending the Thunderbolt back to Earth soon. I'm going to put you back in there, but I don't want you flying back with them, you're staying here with me. Okay?"

"No problem!" said Nolan.

"I need you to be my eyes and ears in there for me Nolan, if you find anything out about when they plan on launching the Thunderbolt, I want you to tell me. I won't interfere if they actually get it to take off, I just don't want you on it when it launches."

Zima told Nolan to stand on the dresser again so she could shrink him, and he climbed up at her command. Zima used her neutrino dissimilator pistol to reduce Nolan back down to his normal size, then she plucked him from the dresser and stuffed him into her mouth and exited the dorm. As she walked to the lab, she opened her mouth occasionally to let air in so Nolan could breathe. She entered the combination into the control console that operated the door to the lab, and it slid open.

Zima removed Nolan from her mouth. He was wet, but none the worse for wear.

"Were you worried while you were in there?" Zima asked. "Did you think I might swallow you?"

"No," said Nolan, "I trust you!"

"Good!" said Zima, who went to the habitation module and opened the dome and stuck Nolan inside.

"Bye Nolan!" said Zima, and she left the lab.

Nolan was greeted by his sister Natalie, and Tyler and his wife Carmen.

"It's so good to have you back!" said Natalie. "Every time you go with that troll woman I get so scared for you! I'm afraid she's going to eat you!"

"She's not a troll!" said Nolan. "She's the woman of my dreams, and I'm staying behind with her when you guys leave for Earth! Leo and Mason are coming back to rescue all of you!"

"You're kidding me!" said Tyler. "You'd stay behind with that man-eater rather than return home, to your family?"

"She's the ruler of my heart, goddess of my soul!" said Nolan. "I'm going to become one of them! Zima can grow me to their size with a gun she has!"

"Is that even possible?" Tyler asked. "I don't mean from a technological standpoint, but from a legal perspective, will their law allow one of us to become one of them?"

"Zima told me it isn't unheard of for a citizen of Thanatar to marry a human, it's just frowned upon."

"But will you retain full citizenship?" Tyler asked. "That's something to think about!"

"Zima told me she wants me to remain her slave, even though I will be the same size as her!" said Nolan.

"Then you should forget about it, and return to Earth with us!" said Tyler.

"Oh Tyler," said Natalie, "Please try to talk him out of it!"

"I'm trying to, but he's lovesick for that tyrannical titaness!" said Tyler.

Meanwhile, back at Melissa's condominium, Melissa had been given Adonis's phone number by Morgan, who had just left. Melissa tried to contact Adonis. His face appeared on the screen of her video cell phone.

"Yes?" Adonis asked.

"I'm Melissa, I own Leo and Mason. I think we need to talk!" said Melissa.

The two agreed to meet in the same park where Adonis had met Morgan. About fifteen minutes later, they were both there.

"I have the captives you're interested in," said Melissa, "but I need you to set up the time when I should bring them to the lab at the University so they can escape in the Thunderbolt."

"Let's do it tonight!" said Adonis. "I know the password to get in, I can meet you there and open the door for you!"

"What time?" Melissa asked.

"How about eight o'clock sharp?" Adonis replied.

When Melissa returned home and informed Leo and Mason, they were thrilled. For Leo, it was bittersweet, because he would be staying on Thanatar.

Meanwhile, as Adonis left the park, he got a phone call from Zima.

"Nolan is back with the other captives in the lab!" said Zima. "I really wish you would tell me what's going on!"

"You'll be surprised when you find out!" said Adonis. "The risks I'm taking for your love are supreme! You said you would marry either me or Nolan, depending on who made the greater sacrifice!"

Zima knew she had to pretend that she didn't know Nolan was helping the Earth people to escape and return to Earth. By his logic, he was making a great sacrifice, but if the captives were able to return to Earth safely and Adonis was caught for helping them, it would be the most publicized case of treason in the history of Thanatar.

"If whatever you're doing is a sacrifice that will get you sent to prison for a long time," said Zima, "then you can forget about marrying me, because I'm not waiting for you to get out!"

"Don't worry, I won't get caught!" said Adonis, and he hung up the phone.

Meanwhile, back in the lab, Tyler was still trying to reason with Nolan, but it wasn't working.

"We're nothing but cockroaches to them!" said Tyler. "You would have no legal rights as her consort, you could be forced to live and die by her command!"

"That's giving me a hard-on!" said Nolan. "You're only convincing me to stay with her even more! What Zima and I have is true love, that's something you can't seem to understand!"

"Uuh!" said Carmen, literally shivering. "How can you be in love with a cannibal? That woman is sadistic! People like us pass through her digestive system and die!"

"I'm with Carmen!" said Natalie. "Maybe we need to knock you out and tie you up to take you back with us when we return to Earth!"

Tyler snapped his fingers. "Natalie, that's brilliant! We should tell Leo and Mason when they arrive!"

"Very funny!" said Nolan. "You don't need me to go back with you anyway! I'm 39 years old, I'm capable of making my own decisions! Marrying Zima would be like marrying a princess! She's like Helen of Troy!"

"Helen of Troy caused a lot of problems for a lot of people!" said Tyler. "Zima is no different! Do you really think she cares about you?"

"She's helping you guys escape!" said Nolan. "She's not as evil as you're making her out to be! There are women here on Thanatar who are much more evil than she is!"

"Tell it to someone who will believe you," said Tyler. "I wasn't born yesterday, I was born last week! Zima is a titan, and this is a planet of titans! We can't trust any of them!"
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:18 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 23

Melissa collected Leo and Mason, and got in her shuttle cruiser and flew to the University where Darian and Zima went to school. She parked and waited for eight o'clock to roll around, when she would meet Adonis, who would unlock the door of the lab. Melissa felt a surge of excitement course through her body thinking that she would be instrumental in setting the first group of captives free and returning them to Earth. Even if she went to prison for treason, Melissa knew she would go down in the history books. Although she would be considered infamous in certain circles, she would be forever loved by the underground resistance and to supporters of the resistance.

Adonis arrived on campus, but before he met with Melissa, he went to Zima's dorm. He had a bottle in his hand and two wine glasses. He knocked on Zima's door. At that moment, Zima was busy watching two of her captives play tennis on a small tennis court she had recently purchased. Brody and Anthony were playing a good game of tennis. When Zima let Adonis in, the game continued.

"I wanted to share a glass of wine with you!" said Adonis after Zima let him in. He set the two glasses down on the table, and opened the bottle of wine.

"It's not like you to let me drink wine," said Zima, "I'm only eighteen!"

"Maybe it's one of the little sacrifices I'm making for you!" said Adonis with a smile, as he poured wine in both glasses. "I brought back your mind control device!" Adonis handed it to Zima, and she took it to her bedroom. While she was in the room for a few seconds, Adonis took a small vial and uncapped it, and poured it into the glass that had been poured for Zima. When she returned, he held the other glass and sipped from it, and used body language to indicate that Zima should take the other glass. Brody and Anthony saw what Adonis did, but said nothing out of fear that he might harm them if they said anything.

"Cheers!" said Adonis, and the two of them drank their glasses of wine.

"I've got to go!" said Adonis. "I've got something going on right now!"

Adonis turned and left, leaving Zima feeling woozy. When he was gone, Brody shouted to Zima: "He spiked your drink!"

Zima stumbled over to Brody, but passed out and hit the floor. Luckily for Zima, the area where she fell was carpeted.

"We've got to do something!" said Brody. "Adonis is going to allow Nolan and his friends to get back to Earth right now! We've got to wake Zima back up!"

Brody knew where Zima kept her medical equipment, because she sometimes used it to monitor the activity of captives she had recently swallowed. One of the devices in her medical kit was a scanning device that should tell him what kind of drug Adonis spiked her drink with.

"Do you see that black bag with the zipper on the couch over there?" Brody asked Anthony.

"Yeah!" said Anthony.

"There's a scanner in there that we can use to test her breath to see what kind of drug she just took! We have to get over onto the couch!"

Brody and his student Anthony helped each other make the trek across the room to the couch, a formidable task for men who stood roughly one inch tall in comparison with their environment. Getting from the table to the floor was difficult enough, but the problem of getting up onto the couch was solved when they realized there was a window behind the couch with a curtain they could climb. It took about ten minutes from the time Adonis left to the time they reached the medical kit. Anthony helped Brody unzip it, and Brody pulled out an instrument he recognized. The two of them shoved it off the couch onto the floor, then climbed down the curtain to the floor and pushed it over to Zima's mouth, where she was inhaling and exhaling loudly.

Brody was pretty sure he knew how to operate the device, and after a few tries, he managed to turn it on. At first, the device wouldn't obey them because they weren't 'titans.'

"This thing must have an over-ride in place!" Brody said to Anthony. "This is an emergency!" Brody shouted into the device. "A titan has been rendered unconscious by a drug, you need to analyze it and find out what drug it was!"

A green light went on, and the device complied with Brody. Words appeared on the screen indicating what type of drug was administered to Zima.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" said Brody.

Meanwhile, back at the lab, Adonis opened the door to the lab and took the dome off of the habitation module. He also opened the window that was behind the space-warp cannon, so it would be clear for the Thunderbolt to fly through when it got ready for takeoff. Adonis ran to the parking lot and left the door to the lab open. He found Melissa's shuttle cruiser and knocked on the window.

Melissa disembarked, and Adonis said, "The coast is clear! The lab is open, just don't let yourself get caught!" Adonis took off after that, leaving Melissa alone in the parking lot with Logan and Mason in her hands.

Melissa carried the two men in her hands and found her way to the lab. The Thunderbolt was on one table, while the captives were outside of their habitation module on another table with their luggage. Adonis hadn't bothered to pick them up and carry them to their space plane. In addition to the four passengers who originally arrived on the Thunderbolt, there were about a dozen other captives that had been won on Arcadia, and Melissa couldn't tell them apart.

"Leo," Melissa asked. "Point out the original passengers of the Thunderbolt!"

Leo pointed out Tyler, Carmen, Nolan, and Natalie. Melissa picked them up and placed them with Mason near the Thunderbolt.

"I'm not going to be able to stay here!" said Melissa. "Leo, you're going to have to stay behind and operate the space-warp cannon! Once the Thunderbolt is in the sky, you can turn that space-warp cannon on, Leo. But be careful, You'll only have about a minute before the detection systems of Thanatar will be onto you!"

"I have no problem staying behind!" said Leo.

"Another thing!" said Melissa. "How many people came over in the space-warp?"

"There were six of us!" said Leo.

"If six of you came through, six of you will have to go back!" said Melissa. "Not one less person, nor one more person can go back with you, or the space-warp device will malfunction!"

"We only have five of our original people without Leo!" said Mason.

"I'll grab another captive from the pile, and he should compensate!" said Melissa, and she did just that. With the addition of the additional man, they had six people again. Melissa also put a small device inside the Thunderbolt. "This is a transponder that will allow me to track whether or not you returned to Earth safely. Don't let this get damaged!"

"We'll take care of it!" said Mason.

Melissa set Leo on top of the space warp cannon, while the rest of them, with the exception of Nolan, got into the Thunderbolt. Melissa hurried and left the lab to return to her shuttle cruiser, so she wouldn't get caught.

"Nolan!" said Mason. "This is no time for games! Get on board!"

"I'm not getting on board!" said Nolan. "I'm staying behind with Zima!"

"I was afraid this would happen!" said Tyler. "We should just knock his ass out and tie him up and take him with us!"

"Good idea!" said Mason. The two men grabbed Nolan against his will and dragged him toward the space plane.

"Carmen!" said Tyler. "Get that rope from my duffel bag!"

Carmen ran in and got the rope and carried it to her husband. Tyler and Mason hog-tied Nolan. Though Nolan was strong and muscular, Tyler and Mason were strong, also. Nolan was kicking and yelling, but the two men managed to drag him onto the space plane.

The space plane was positioned in such a way that it could fly directly out the window once it was launched. Mason did the final countdown preparations. The passengers were all in their seats, and someone had tied a gag in Nolan's mouth so he couldn't yell. Just as Mason began the countdown, Zima appeared in the doorway, with Brody and Anthony in her hands.

"Give Nolan back to me!" said Zima. "I'm giving you two of my captives to take back with you to Earth, but I want my Nolan back! Nolan wanted these two guys to go back to Earth with you!"

"What are we gonna do?" Tyler asked Mason. "If we don't give him back, she could rip the door hatch off!"

"Then let's give him back!" said Mason. "I don't know about you, but I'm going back to Earth today! If Nolan wants to stay with that crazy bitch, he can stay here as far as I'm concerned!"

They dragged Nolan out the door hatch and dropped him on the table top. Zima responded by setting Brody and Anthony inside the door.

"This means that we have to make that extra captive stay here!" said Mason. They both shoved the extra captive out of the door hatch, and closed it. The abandoned captive banged on the door hatch, to no avail.

Mason strapped himself into the pilot seat and blasted off without doing a countdown. The space plane shot through the open window and out into the open sky. Zima carried Nolan back to her dorm, so she wouldn't be seen as an accomplice. Meanwhile, the space plane rocketed up through the sky, eventually entering outer space.

Leo turned on the space-warp cannon and aimed it in the general direction of the Thunderbolt. He saw the Thunderbolt on the screen. He put his hand in the scanner device, and it picked up the metal in his wedding ring. This allowed the space-warp cannon to open a space warp into the same alternate quantum reality that he had come from.

As the Thunderbolt headed through space, the tracking systems of Thanatar were able to home in on it. They opened a channel on a frequency the Thunderbolt could pick up.

"You must return to the surface immediately, or you will be shot down!" said a voice over the radio.

"I hope Leo is quick with the space-warp cannon!" said Mason.

At that instant, the space-warp cannon back in Darian's lab sent a quantum pulse that tore an inter-dimensional space warp open right in front of the Thunderbolt. The warships from Thanatar were now alone in space. Back in Melissa's condominium, she had scanning equipment that could show her whether or not the Thunderbolt had made it home safely.

"They're away!" said Melissa. Even Morgan had stayed behind at Melissa's place to see this spectacle. The transponder Melissa had planted inside the Thunderbolt showed when the Thunderbolt glided back for a landing in the Mojave desert, and Melissa and Morgan jumped for joy a second time.

"For the first time in the history of Thanatar, humans have escaped back to Earth!" said Melissa.

Back at Zima's dorm, Zima set Nolan on her dresser and enlarged him and turned on the news. A reporter described that people from Earth had escaped in a space plane and had gotten back to Earth. There was a knock at the door, and Zima answered it. Adonis had arrived.

"You drugged me!" said Zima.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Adonis asked, pointing at Nolan. "He was back at the lab, I made sure of it!"

"Trying to go behind my back and send Nolan home?" said Zima. "Well, the Thunderbolt is back on Earth thanks to you, and Nolan won the competition because he made the greater sacrifice for me!" Zima kissed Nolan on the lips.

"But I risked my freedom for you!" said Adonis.

"By committing treason?" said Zima. "Are you willing to tell my parents what you tried to do for me? And that you drugged me to try to make sure I wouldn't be awake when the Thunderbolt blasted off?"

"Zima, I can't tell anyone anything about any of this!" said Adonis.

"I know!" said Zima, putting her arms around Nolan. "I'm getting married to Nolan!"

Adonis stormed out of the dorm, defeated. Zima pressed the button on the control console next to the door, and the door slid shut.

"I'm never shrinking you again!" said Zima. "Well, except when we're having foreplay. And I'm getting baptized, and then we're getting married!"

"Cool!" said Nolan, hugging his fiance.

"But you do realize, you're still going to be my slave, don't you?" said Zima. "That's just the way it's done on Thanatar when a man from Earth is enlarged and marries a woman from our world!"

"Who am I to argue with tradition?" said Nolan, and he kissed Zima on the lips.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:21 pm

"Planet of the Titans"

Chapter 24

Mason Lewis flew the space plane through the inter-dimensional space warp that Leo had ripped open in the fabric of time and space, and saw Earth dead ahead. Their original destination had been Oahu, but considering the extraordinary circumstances, Mason decided to land at the space port in the Mojave desert. He brought the Thunderbolt into the atmosphere at a trajectory that would bring them East to West over Texas and down to south-eastern California.

When they glided in for a landing and the Thunderbolt pulled in to a stop on the runway, the first thing Mason did when he opened the door hatch was to ditch the tracking device that Melissa had planted to make sure they arrived on Earth safely.

"I don't want them to be able to pull this space plane back to Thanatar with this tracking device locked onto us!" said Mason.

The passengers disembarked, and they were met by a large group of workers who had assumed that the Thunderbolt had burned up in the atmosphere the day of the launch.

"What happened to you guys?" said one of the workers.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" said Mason.

"I'm worried they won't believe our story," said Tyler.

"Don't worry," said Brody, "I'm living proof that we were really there! Somewhere on this world there's another Brody Seger somewhere who didn't end up on Thanatar!"

Meanwhile, back on Thanatar, Melissa knew her capture was imminent, so she gave her captives to Morgan, who fled Melissa's condominium. The police found Leo at the lab, and tracked him to his owner, who was Melissa. They arrived at Melissa's condominium not too long afterwards, and they took Melissa in to the station and hooked her head up to a mind-control device. On a view screen they saw images from her mind of Adonis assisting her with opening the door of the lab at the University. Adonis was arrested a short time later.

Back at Zima's dorm, Nolan was still on the same scale as Zima when Zima found out about Adonis being arrested.

"They'll never find out I was involved because Adonis doesn't know how I switched you with Brody!" said Zima. "I'm taking you in to get you registered as my slave so we can get engaged! Come with me!" Zima held out her hand and Nolan took it.

"I already belong to you, though." said Nolan.

"You're registered as my game piece right now," said Zima. "When women on Thanatar marry a man from Earth and enlarge him, he is registered as her slave. You have more privileges than a game piece, though you are still my property!"

They went to a local government agency, and Nolan was introduced to a state worker who would process him.

"Things are a little different here on Thanatar," said the worker. "Now that you're going to be one of us, you're expected to follow our rules and laws, and forget about how things were on Earth. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Not at all!" said Nolan.

"You're going to be the slave of Zima Zamora for the rest of your life," said the worker. "How do you feel about that?"

"I would truly have it no other way!" said Nolan enthusiastically.

The worker smiled. "I think you're going to fit in nicely here on Thanatar!"

Over the next few days, back on Earth, the escaped captives resumed their lives as best as they could after experiencing the stress of being held captive on a world of giants. A talk show host immediately booked all of them on his television show, and they were given airline tickets to Burbank. None of them chose to fly by point-to-point sub-orbital shuttle or space plane. In addition to Brody being invited, his counterpart was also invited.

The host introduced all of them to the audience, and began with Brody. "So you're not even from our world, are you Mr. Seger?"

"No, there are several historical differences between my world and yours. The people of Thanatar don't target planes and space vehicles from just one version of Earth, they target hundreds of thousands of different versions of Earth."

"What are some historical differences on your world that differ from our history?" the host asked.

"The main difference I was able to discern is the 2008 U.S. election. On your world, Obama won, but on my world, McCain won. Also, terrorists attacked the World Trade Center on December 31st, 1999, rather than the date it happened on your world."

"And your counterpart," said the host, "he isn't your twin brother?"

"I don't have a twin," said Brody. "This version of Brody Seger is from this world, and he appears identical to me!"

Meanwhile, back on Thanatar, Zima was getting ready for her baptism.

"You're going to meet my family today!" said Zima. "They're going to be at my baptism!"

Zima held hands with Nolan wherever they went, and as they left the dorm for the tram that would take them to her parent's home, Zima clutched Nolan's hand tightly.

"When are we getting married?" Nolan asked.

"Soon!" said Zima. "I have to get baptized first!"

"Are you going to be able to quit swallowing captives?" Nolan asked. "I remember you saying you weren't supposed to eat them anymore once you got baptized."

"It's true!" said Zima. "That's why people don't get baptized until they're really old! But I want to marry you, and our law forbids the un-baptized from getting married!"

"So you're going to quit cold turkey?" Nolan asked.

"Cold what?" Zima asked, unfamiliar with that particular expression.

"I mean you're going to quit eating tiny people, just like that?" Nolan asked.

"I've already contacted a twelve-step program that deals with people who like to swallow captives, but want to stop!" said Zima.

Back on Earth, the talk show host continued with his interview. "So Natalie Red-Hawk, your half-brother Nolan Ward stayed on Thanatar! How do you feel about that?"

"He's in love with a giantess on that world, she was one of the titans who bossed us around. Her name is Zima. My brother is convinced they will get married some day! She even enlarged him to her size at one point!"

"So your brother became one of them?" the talk show host asked.

"He was our size when we left Thanatar, but after we left, she may have enlarged him back to giant-size. I'll probably never see my brother again, but I hope he's happy in the life he chose there on that planet of titans!"

"There was another member of your group who was forced to stay behind," said the talk show host.

"That was captain, Leo Tanner!" said Mason. "He had to work the space-warp cannon that allowed us to return to Earth, so he had to stay behind."

Back on Thanatar, Nolan was meeting Zima's parents for the first time. Though they were in their fifties, they appeared quite young, as was the case on Thanatar, where the aging process had been completely eliminated.

"It's an honor to meet you!" said Nolan to Zima's father and mother.

"So you're the man my daughter wants to marry?" the man asked.

"He's handsome!" said Zima's mother.

"It would've been better if she had married Adonis!" said Zima's father.

"Adonis is a felon!" said Zima's mother. "We don't want Zima marrying someone like that!"

"I guess you're right!" said Zima's father.

Zima's father flew their shuttle cruiser to the church, with Zima's parents in the front seats, and Zima and Nolan sat in the back seats. When they got to the church, they watched as Zima was baptized. When the ceremony was over, Nolan told Zima: "On Earth, they only baptize around Easter time, I guess it's different here on Thanatar."

"The population of Thanatar is too high to schedule baptisms for one time a year," said Zima's mom. "People can get baptized here within a day's notice."

"I was baptized Catholic on Earth," said Nolan, do I need any proof of my baptism to marry Zima?"

"It won't be a problem," said Zima's mother. "You're not a citizen, so the laws that apply to us don't necessarily apply to you, because you're Zima's slave. Even if you weren't baptized catholic, you could probably still marry her."

"A lot of people from Earth don't like the idea of being enslaved by a woman from Thanatar," said Zima's dad. "How do you feel about being my daughter's slave?"

"I'm looking forward to it!" said Nolan.

"Then you think like us!" said Zima's dad. "Our ancestors were genetically engineered so the men are submissive and the women enjoy being in control. I didn't know there were men like you on Earth!"

"Yes, there are some of us!" said Nolan.

Just then, Zima approached them, and hugged Nolan.

"As long as you make my daughter happy, that's what's important!" said Zima's dad.

"The wedding is tomorrow!" said Zima. "Aren't you excited, Nolan?"

Nolan held Zima close, and kissed her on the lips gently. "This is like a dream come true!"

The next day, the wedding was held at the same church where Zima had been baptized, and Zima's entire family was there. It was similar to a wedding on Earth, and the rings had been provided by Zima's parents, since Nolan had no income yet. After the wedding, they went to the reception, and Nolan and Zima danced with Zima's family.

Nolan walked up and decided to grab a beer at the reception, when he was stopped by Zima's father.

"Slaves aren't allowed to drink alcohol on Thanatar!"

"What?" said Nolan. "Are you serious?"

"I'm just kidding," said Zima's father, "but since Zima is still only eighteen and not old enough to drink, you should abstain from alcohol until she turns twenty-one!"

Nolan put the beer back. "I guess you're right!"

Zima's father handed Nolan a couple of tickets.

"What are these?" Nolan asked.

"Tickets to a cruise-ship that goes to Mars!" said Zima's father.

"That sounds like a cool honeymoon!" said Nolan.

Nolan showed his new bride the cruise tickets her father had given them, and when the reception was over, they took a taxi shuttle cruiser to the launch site of the cruise ship. Once they blasted off, they went to their private room and got ready for their first shot at sex as a married couple.

Zima came out of the bathroom after changing into a sexy outfit. She had her shrink-ray pistol in her hand.

"Do you want to have sex normal-sized, or do you want me to shrink you?"

Nolan smiled as he made up his mind.

THE END
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 8:59 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Deleted
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 9:04 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed May 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!