Anthro based stories - OV,AV, Graphic Digestion/Scat Warning

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Anthro based stories - OV,AV, Graphic Digestion/Scat Warning

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 am

Hi all!
This is my first story I've had the pleasure to write, for those of you who enjoy willing to unwilling this'll be just the thing for you among other dirtier, gross things.

Disclaimer! This story contains scenes of a graphic nature featuring detailed oral vore, graphic digestion and scat, plus scat talk throughout. This is between a generic female pred and a male prey, my OC Vyse which you can see here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27846702/ and here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26660938/. The story is also uploaded here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27951556/

An Unprecedented Event – Written by PsychoWolvesbane19

“Hi Velvet, I’m home!”

Vyse was arriving home from a long day at the office, his long-term girlfriend Velvet – a 6ft brown-furred Fox Anthro – was relaxing on the sofa watching TV, herself having arrived back to their shared apartment an hour before.

“Hey! I was wondering when dinner would arrive, I’m starving!” Velvet replied with a sexy smirk on her face.

Vyse, a 6ft blue-furred Wolf Anthro, was used to this kind of greeting as he was in this relationship for 2 main reasons, firstly, because Velvet was sexy as hell, and secondly, he’s never met anyone else that gives him such a rush as when he is being devoured, digested and shat out of her tight brown ass every evening. Vyse is a stomach junkie and is addicted to being eaten, and all else that entails, with a passion and Velvet is his drug.

All this is possible because of a constant force that has existed in their world that can reform anyone who dies directly by another person’s hand. Any self-harm, accident or intentional injury, or anything else that would normally result in death is not covered. But for the world’s predators this means a never-ending supply of prey, and in Velvet’s case she has a permanent sex toy and meat supply in Vyse.

“Just let me get showered first and we can get started, I know you prefer me clean, so you can just dirty me up yourself, hehe!” Vyse replied with a short chuckle as he was heading to their bedroom where the en-suite shower was located.

While Vyse was otherwise occupied in the shower and unable to hear anything out in the living room Velvet noticed something had appeared on the Television, it was a sudden news report.

“We interrupt your regularly scheduled programme to announce this emergency broadcast message.

“Multiple reports are coming in from around the world that the WRN, also known as the World Reformation Net, has malfunctioned and people who are killed by others are no longer being reformed as expected!

“This is an unprecedented event and scientists are currently baffled by the sudden outage, though since no one even knows where the WRN came from originally, it’s disappearance is yet one more mystery to be solved.

“It is advised that until the situation is resolved that no acts of violence resulting in death should be carried out on another person as they will permanently die, and anyone caught in violation of this will be subject to severe punishment.”

“Oh my!” Velvet exclaimed to herself. She glanced behind her to the bedroom door where her meal awaited. “You’re going to be in for such a special night my dear” she said with unrestrained mirth in her tone. She turns off the TV and retreats into the bedroom to undress before her tasty meat-treat is finished preparing himself.

After a short while Vyse appears in the doorway from the shower room, still naked and his blue fur is somewhat fluffed up after being dried, he smiles greedily at the sight of Velvet already naked and prone on the bed waiting for him, his pleasure easily seen by all.

He leaps onto the bed on top of her and starts to kiss her all over, but eventually ending up focusing all his attention around her silky-smooth stomach fur, the inevitable destination of his evening antics. Velvet then brings Vyse’s face closer to her own and licks it all over, slathering his face and neck in slow, drawn out motions before pulling back slightly to look him in the eyes, one hand still cupping his chin and the other dropping down below to her belly.

“I have a surprise for you my sexy gutslut, but you’re going to get in here first to find out what it is” Velvet whispers as she rubs her furred midsection making slow circles.

“I want you stewing inside of me, basting in my deadly acids while my stomach grinds and churns you into a disgusting paste that I will shit out of my tight and stinking ass to be flushed away and forgotten.”

“I love it when you talk dirty, I know exactly how I look after you’re done with me as you’ve shown me on several occasions.”

“Well let’s get started, shall we?”

“Yes baby! Swallow me up and digest me like any other piece of meat you’ve ever eaten.”

Velvet then sits up on the bed until she is kneeling in front of him, her paws linking behind his head as if she intended to kiss him, though they both knew how deep that kiss would really go.

Velvet’s mouth slowly opens wide and he sees her big row of sharp teeth, which thankfully she’s never intentionally used on him except in foreplay. Her pink, squishy tongue is stretched out over the first row of teeth and is already drooling saliva down her chin as she waits for him to dive right in.

Vyse as always is briefly terrified by the sight of her gaping maw and the thought of being sent down into that digestive hell he has experienced countless times before. But he knows that it’s only temporary until he reforms again, so he can enjoy his perverse predicament instead of fighting it.

He leans forward into the embrace and he can smell her foetid breath wafting over his sensitive nose, which only help in turning him on even more as he knows he was the source of that putrid stench the day before along with whatever she had for food earlier in the day.

Her stretched lips make contact over his snout, intensifying the smell, as well as serving to matt his fur in the excess saliva that had built up in anticipation of his impeding consumption. The warm and sticky flesh creeps up over the bridge of his nose and reaches his eyes, which are forced to close briefly. He reopens them to find his vision partially blocked by strings of drool, the fading light filtered from behind his head to illuminate the impending drop at the back up her tongue.

The slimy feeling fully encapsulated his head and was now descending his neck, stretching once more to encompass his wide shoulders as his muzzle reached the back of the tongue, her uvula tracing a line up his forehead and over the top like a guiding marker as his head slid inwards over the edge of the drop.

The entrance to the throat began to beckon as his face was squeezed into the tight opening leading to the pit below, progress slowed at that point until a loud GLURK! sounded. He felt the throat walls propel his head downward and he could feel the mouth now surrounding his arms down to his elbows. He could begin to hear the thumping sound of Velvet’s heartbeat from all around him.

Velvet began swishing her tongue over his furred chest, Vyse twitched involuntarily due to his rather sensitive and ticklish patch of skin around his belly button that was being tasted by the rough and squishy appendage. She knew about this of course so she kept up the onslaught for a few minutes to feel him squirm in a more natural way regardless of his willingness to dive down her throat with no resistance.

Once she had her fun she took another quick swallow and brought her lips down to his waistline where her next prize awaited. Her mouth crept down his waist until it briefly bumped up against the erect pillar that has been eagerly awaiting this moment from the beginning. Just having her hot breath blow against his cock made him twitch once more, and a little pre began to leak from the tip.

Velvet gulped a little more, the result was two-fold. First, the tip of his snout bumped into the sphincter leading to her stomach stopping his descent. Second, her lips pushed the pillar of his cock backwards as she took his member into her mouth, where she would begin her assault until he capitulated, and he always did.

Her tongue was merciless as it wrapped around his member, sucking it like a lollipop and pressing it against the roof of her mouth, and then from side to side. He always tried to hold out for as long as he could, as it would be no fun to give her the victory too early.

Velvet had a trick up her sleeve though, she gently gulped again so that his muzzle began to breach the sphincter of the stomach, the raw acidic smell emanating from the chamber beyond intensified and he heard a rumbling over the pulsating heartbeat that must be from the stomach itself preparing for his arrival. The blood that had also rushed to his brain from hanging upside down added an almost euphoric high as well.

The overwhelming sensations pushed him over the edge and he felt himself unable to stop as he jerked ropes and ropes of cum into her mouth, his legs hanging outside her maw straightening as he tensed up.

She lapped at his seed and wiped her tongue across his now deflating tip, her ministrations now completed and his own euphoric high abating. She decided at this point to grab his legs with both hands to lift them above her to aid in his final descent. A large gulp and a push from her hands forced him down to his knees.

His entire head was now shoved inside of the stomach opening and he could barely see that he was not the only thing she had eaten today as a mushy pile of half-digested food, probably what she had for breakfast and lunch, was sloshing at the bottom of the stomach like a quagmire. He was forced to close his eyes and hold his breath as he was submerged under the acidic goop.

Another gulp up to her hands wrapped around his ankles meant that his head was now forcibly dunked into the sloppy mixture as his upper body widened up the sphincter to fit. Velvet now let go of his feet as they were taken into her mouth, her tongue giving him one more test as she tickled his soles. He began to thrash slightly as the sensitive areas on his feet were being tickled and because he was still unable to get out of the disgusting muck to breath.

Velvet felt his struggles and knew he’d had enough teasing for now and gulped down his feet into her throat, this allowed his back and hips to slide down the side of her stomach, pushing his head sideways out of the slop and up the other side. With the mixture still running off his head he was able to take a deep breath again, though his caused a coughing fit due to the dry acidic fumes burning his lungs.

The rest of his legs slid into the stomach quickly after that as he curled up inside the tight chamber, his bare ass and feet now sitting in the digestive muck he was going to contribute to soon enough.

“Ahhh! That hit the spot! You always know how to please a girl don’t you?” She fell back onto the bed laying prone with her enormous belly sticking upwards, the bare skin showing a ripple of various bulges and handprints.

The sudden motion didn’t come much of a surprise to Vyse having endured it many times before, but that still doesn’t mean a thing as the stomach is turned on its side and the muddy mixture washes up the side of his face and briefly over it entirely. He struggles to reposition himself as the disgusting, slimy, folded walls slithered over his body and spreading the muck into his face, making him want to retch in response.

It was horrifying beyond compare but having endured this hell countless times before he found it giving him a second wind as his cock rose once more in response to his predicament, once he was able to calm himself down in a more stable position he could give it more attention.

Velvet on the other hand was about to drop the bombshell she had kept hidden from him…

“Vyse! Can you hear me in there? Press your hand out if that’s a yes.” she shouted as she leaned her heard up to the top of the stomach.

He heard her words and pushed out a paw into the stretchy wall in front of him, Velvet could see and feel the bulging skin on the side of her large squirming bulge.

“Well, I did promise you a surprise, and let me tell you it’s pretty huge, hehe!”
“I’ll just tell it to you straight okay? You’ll be digested, shat out as planned but you won’t be reformed. You’re not coming back this time I’m afraid.” An almost deafening silence filled the void after that declaration, almost silent anyway, since the stomach was producing all sorts of gurgling noises.

Vyse felt confusion at those words, his erection crumbling away as he pushed out a hand again for confirmation. Velvet begins to rub at the protruding bulge and expands on her earlier statement.

“Oh, I can feel you’re not quite sure what I mean, and that’s understandable, but while you were in the shower I heard something on the News that changes EVERYTHING. The Reformation Net has stopped working.”

As those words sink in a cold dread comes over Vyse despite the suffocating heat surrounding him, he stops what he is doing as he contemplates what this means for him. With reformation assured he always felt his life was safe and this was reaffirmed every time he came back since the first time he was eaten. But to hear that he was tricked into something with no safety net, something that would be final, he was genuinely scared.

“You have to let me out! I don’t want to be digested if I’m not going to reform!” Vyse shouts from within the confines of the stomach as he comes to his senses. His skin is beginning to tingle and patches of fur are going bare as the hair falls out to join the morass below changing the surface colour slightly blue.

“Oh honey, I could do that, but I’ve always had a secret desire to actually end someone for good. To digest them with the explicit knowledge that they would never be coming back after being converted from food into shit. With the Reformation Net always there I thought that would always be an unfulfilled fantasy, but this is a chance that I couldn’t pass up, especially with the timing of the thing!

You were always going in, and I’ve never let you out before except as a huge pile of shit clogging up my toilet, so nothing about your predicament has really changed. So just accept it as you always have and enjoy your last moments as you melt away inside me, I know I will.”

“Velvet! I don’t want to die in here! I thought you loved me?”

“I know we had a good thing going like most predator and prey couples, but *URRRRPPP!* I guess some part of me has always seen you as food first and a partner second. With the Reformation Net gone you’ll be the last and best meal I could eat again and again.”

The burp she just released caused the stomach walls around Vyse to tighten as some of the rotten air is released, the level of the acidic sludge rises a bit higher around him, but with Velvet on her back it was harder for him to find any space to breath without lifting himself up out of it, and by this time he’s already begun to feel a burning sensation all around his body that has been encased in the muck, his skin beginning to dry out as the moisture is absorbed causing sores to form.

Vyse began to panic as he tried to force his way out, looking for the entrance to her oesophagus, but it was impossible to see anything in the dark and his fingers are beginning to go numb as they claw around the walls that have begun to secrete fresh stomach acid. He only made things worse as the stomach responds in kind, it begins to grind and contract around you, smearing you all over with the burning concoction, but he couldn’t stop himself as his mind falls back on its most basic survival instincts.

Velvet begins to moan in pleasure at his earnest attempt to escape, the constant motion from inside her writhing belly is far more intense than most of his previous encounters, though she does remember a time early on in their relationship when things first began and Vyse was not as complacent. He would genuinely struggle to escape just like he did now, but after he accepted his fate it just wasn’t the same anymore. She stretches has arms around her massive belly to touch herself.

His attempts to escape are for naught as he began to run out of energy, hyperventilating as the remaining air supply runs thin. The stomach crushes him from all sides, and as he finally came to his senses after his energy gave out he realized his newest predicament too late as the level of the lava-like sludge closes-up over his face.

Vyse tried to raise himself above it but there is either no more space above due to the excess air being expelled by Velvet as a belch, or he was too weak to do it anyway and so cannot move to save himself any more. The burning liquid rushes up his nose as he was unable to reach his face with his arms trapped by the stomach folds, what little air he had left was forced out as he involuntarily began to cough, but even this was interrupted by the surge of scorching hot liquid and disgusting mud pouring into his mouth and throat to fill up the newly opened void to the deadly stomach contents.

His body goes out of control at the intrusion as he was unable to gag, the sludge pouring into his wind pipe and throat, filling him up to digest from the inside. His motions start to slow down as he asphyxiated, crushed and buried within her former lunch, before finally going still.

Meanwhile, Velvet was nearing the apex of her building release, and at the last few feeble twitches from within she explodes with the most mind-numbing orgasm she’s ever experienced. After what seems like a lifetime she finally comes down from the heavenly high and brings her hands back up to cradle her now, somewhat still, belly.

“Aww, looks like he’s finally gone. Thank you so much for your last gift to me Vyse, I will never forget it. I’m going to sleep now, so be a good dear and melt away for the last time.”

As Velvet drifts to sleep on her back his body is continually assailed by the contracting stomach muscles to knead and it break apart. The open sores across his skin only deepen and spread until it reaches through to the muscle, then eventually the bone as the flesh is stripped away by the grinding.

As the hours pass the stomach turns into a trash compactor pulverising every contained within its dank confines, the biggest pieces of bones, including his skull, were almost completely stripped of flesh.

What survives is nothing more than a muddy stew of rotten flesh and fragmentary bones that completely fills up the chamber ready to be drained down into Velvet’s intestines, which soon opens to greedily drain the nutrients from the paste Vyse became. As the now-fully processed digested flesh and bones is sent on its merry way through the vast pipework of tubing it eventually reaches the colon, there the excess liquid is absorbed leaving only the acid bleached bones and chocolatey tar behind.

A build-up of gasses makes it’s escape past the shit-filled blockade causing Velvet to fart in her sleep, the awful smell causes her to involuntarily wrinkle her nose, though a smile also creeps across her face as well.

Bad Ending – ***Scat Warning***

Velvet awoke to the feeling of a massive pressure pounding on her backdoor, her stomach had reduced in size by a fair amount overnight after processing Vyse’s body into mulch. She looked around the room half expecting him to be asleep next to her as he always was after being reformed, but the silence confirmed her suspicions that he was gone for good.

She clambered off the bed to waddle into the bathroom adjoining their bedroom, the pred-sized toilet inside, large enough to handle any unwanted packages, awaited her.

She dropped her panties and sat down over the rim. Her colon, ready to evacuate it’s current occupant, was already forcing her pucker to gap widely as the waste within was starting to poke out. Velvet felt herself pushing slightly with her abdominal muscles and the start of a massive log of shit came sliding out, about the size and width of a leg. The brown faecal matter was speckled with shiny white fragments of bone and blue fur. This continued for several minutes as inch by disgusting inch was extruded out like putty to coil and spread into the filling cistern.

Eventually the flow of anal fudge stopped, but this was because she felt a blockage that she knew had to be only one thing. Velvet was prepared for this, as she was every time she had done so in the past, putting more effort into pushing down on her colon. She was soon straining lightly as her asshole stretched open wider to accommodate the large undigested object that was Vyse’s skull, eye sockets and jaw completely encased in shit.

After several minutes of grunting and panting there was a muffled thud as the skull dropped down into the steaming pile of manure beneath her, sinking beneath the surface. Velvet felt euphoric at the sudden release of pressure, but with the dam unplugged the rest of the crap behind it flowed out unobstructed.

With her burden mostly unloaded, for she still had a fair bit of Vyse’s body still being processed within her, she stood up to admire her handiwork. She could see the toilet bowl was almost filled to the brim with a brown tar-like sludge, testing the limits of even her custom-built cistern.

“You were such a great guy Vyse, I’m sorry I had to do this to you, but I couldn’t pass on an opportunity like that, so I had to pass you out instead. Don’t’ worry, I’ll keep a souvenir so I won’t forget what you meant to me.”

With that she knelt in front of the toilet, the steam literally rising off the top of the crap, she held her breath and winced as she stuck her fingers into the middle of the pile and shoved them down until her arm up to her elbow was encased in the hot, sticky mess. She rummaged around as quickly as the heavy mass would allow, not wanting to endure this humiliation much longer, until her fingers brushed across the object of her search. She gripped it tightly and began slowly extracting it inch by agonizing inch, the suction of the bog like material making the job harder.

She soon pulled her arm and hand out of the crap, beneath the thick coating of shit she was gripping the skull. She quickly moved herself into the shower, careful not to drip any crap on the bathroom floor, and turned it on, washing away the pieces of crap that stuck to her fur and cleaning the skull until all that remained was the pervasive earthy smell regardless of how much shower gel she slathered over herself.

Drying off from the shower Velvet then casually began flushing away the remaining contents of the toilet, sending Vyse’s former body to its final resting place, the sewers. Her task completed she came into the living room still wrapped up in a towel and sat down on the sofa clutching the now gleaming white skull. She turned on the TV and a news report soon came up.

“Following yesterday’s unprecedented event there are still no answers as to the nature of the global failure to the World Reformation Net which so far has caused countless permanent deaths. The police continue to advise that until the situation is resolved that no acts of violence resulting in death should be carried out on another person as they will permanently die, and anyone caught in violation of this will be subject to severe punishment.”

“Ha! Good luck proving I did anything wrong, isn’t that right Vyse?” Velvet speaks to Vyse’s empty skull.

With that she turned off the TV and went to get dressed to start the rest of her day.

Good Ending

Vyse comes to with a start. He looks all around and sees the bedroom he shares with Velvet, the bed next to him is empty. He sits up and shuffles off the bed and walks to the open door, in the background he could hear the TV in the next room, he waited in the doorway to listen.

“… and following on from the mysterious incident yesterday whereby a global malfunction to the World Reformation Net caused countless deaths, there are now reports of some of the supposed victims coming back as if nothing happened, though with some varying cases of memory loss.

“Experts now theorize that the World Reformation Net is capable of backing-up your memories like a computer at the moment of death. But with yesterday’s incident this backup was not able to be completed so anyone who did not have any prior experience with the Net are waking up with full blown amnesia and do not remember who they are at all, whereas others who have died before are recovering all their memories prior to that original incident.

“Although this still does not explain why the delay in the reformation process occurred it certainly begs the question on whether this is going to happen again, and if so will it be gone for good?

“I’m Ronnie Buchanan and thank you for listening to today’s special report.”

Once the report was finished Vyse stepped into the room to see Velvet splayed on the sofa in front of the TV, she was still sporting a large bulging stomach, so he assumed that must be what remains of his body from the night before. What you are somewhat confused about is the feeling that he’s lost time since he saw the date on the news report, it was a few days more than he thought it should be.

Velvet must have sensed his presence and turned her head around to see him standing in the doorway.

“Vyse! Oh my god! I thought I wouldn’t see you again!” She exclaimed as she tried to jump up from the sofa but her weighty stomach held her back.

“What happened? Why are you upset?” Vyse replied, coming around to the sofa to kneel before her.

“We had our fun and I ate you as I usually do, but when you didn’t come back when I thought you might I started to worry. I checked the News immediately and apparently the Reformation Net had stopped working! By then it was already too late, and I thought I had lost you for good!”

“What?! The Net stopped working, how is that possible?”

“No one knows, but apparently anyone who died when it was offline didn’t reform until now, and they’ve lost some memory too because of how the Net apparently backs it up, or in this case didn’t back up.”

“So, I was affected too, and that’s why I can’t remember yesterday at all?”

“Exactly! It’s a shame you can’t remember it, I haven’t had a night like that in a while.”

“Oho? What did I do exactly?”

“All I can tell you is that you were more genuine than you’ve been for a long while, the rest you’ll have to figure it out for yourself.”

***Scat Warning***

At that precise moment the silence between them is broken by a long, and rather loud, fart coming from Velvet, it takes a few seconds for the pungent smell of rotten meat to be noticed by them both as the hot gas wafts around the room.

Velvet is quick to respond, “Whew! Oh my, by the smell of things it looks like you’re ready to come out, wanna watch?”

“Always!”

Velvet grabbed his hand and they walked into the bathroom together, the large custom pred-sized toilet stood in front of them, the walk-in shower next to it.

She dropped her panties and sat down over the rim. Her colon, ready to evacuate its current occupant, was already forcing her pucker to gap widely as the waste within was starting to poke out. Velvet felt herself pushing slightly with her abdominal muscles and the start of a massive log of shit came sliding out, about the size and width of a leg. The brown faecal matter was speckled with shiny white fragments of bone and blue fur. This continued for several minutes as inch by disgusting inch was extruded out like putty to coil and spread into the filling cistern as Vyse watched from the side of the toilet on his knees.

“Uggghh! You really filled me up this time, I hope you’re enjoying the view you sick bastard” She teased as she stared at you sitting next to her as she continued to shit out your former body.

Eventually the flow of anal fudge stopped, but this was because she felt a blockage that she knew had to be only one thing. Velvet was prepared for this, as she was every time she had done so in the past, putting more effort into pushing down on her colon. She was soon straining lightly as her asshole stretched open wider to accommodate the large undigested object that was Vyse’s former skull, eye sockets and jaw completely encased in shit.

After several minutes of grunting and panting there was a muffled thud as the skull dropped down into the steaming pile of manure beneath her, sinking beneath the surface. Velvet felt euphoric at the sudden release of pressure, but with the dam unplugged the rest of the crap behind it flowed out unobstructed.

“AHHH! *pant* There goes your thick skull”

“Hey! It’s not thick.”

“It is for my poor asshole, though if you can come out that way with not much trouble maybe we should try sending you in that way at some point.”

“Ugggh yeah that sounds like a great idea honey.”

With her burden mostly unloaded, for she still had a fair bit of Vyse’s body still being processed within her, she stood up to admire her handiwork. She could see the toilet bowl was almost filled to the brim with a brown tar-like sludge, testing the limits of even her custom-built cistern.

“Aannnddd your all done! Man, you really know how to stink up the place don’t you? Just look at it, that’s what happens to you after my body is done having its way with it.”

Vyse nodded his head as he stared at the massive, steaming pile of shit sitting in the toilet bowl, thinking to himself about how that used to be him and how much he must have enjoyed it, his own member tingling anew at the thought.

“Take a good look honey before I flush you away, you’ll be seeing this again soon, hopefully you’ll remember it this time.”

Though he had his suspicions that Velvet is not telling him everything about last night Vyse quickly forgot it as they continued with their daily routines, though maybe not so routine as they decided to try new things to spice up their nightly activities.
Last edited by Psycho_wolvesbane on Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: First story - OV, Graphic Digestion/Scat Warning

Postby xIso » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 am

A good story, definitely. There is something that I'd like to critique.
The main one is perspective. You switched from a third person story to a second person story and back again in the beginning, and at the disposal parts, you didn't even try to keep it third person, which was what it started as. Just a minor thing, but something that should be paid attention to if you decide to make another.
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Re: First story - OV, Graphic Digestion/Scat Warning

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:42 pm

The perspectives have been fixed among a couple of other minor edits I noticed.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

My Anthro Antics - Soft Vore and Disposal RP's

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:57 am

Hey there fellow voraphiles!

So I've recently been RPing with my character Luna and I wanted to share those with you lovely people here, I will try to update this with more RP's as and when I post them.

I have 2 accounts over at FurAffinity now, my account for my blue wolf Vyse (pictured in my avatar) who can be found at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/psychowolvesbane/, and my other character is my white lioness gal Luna Violet found here at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/lunaviolet/.

----

Luna Violet - Main RP & Story gallery folder: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lun ... d-Stories/

The (S)Hit - F /F Anthro, OV, Willing to Unwilling Prey (too drunk and asleep to know any better), Graphic Digestion, Disposal and graphic Scat scenes - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35286033/ - Also linked are these 2 images https://aryion.com/g4/view/586834 (Digestion) and https://aryion.com/g4/view/586838 (Disposal)
The Bounty Dumper - Anthro M/F, OV, Unwilling Prey, Graphic Digestion, Disposal and Scat Eating - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35262164/
Duped and Dumped - F Anthro/F Human, OV, Willing to Unwilling Prey, Graphic Digestion, Disposal - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35338312/

----

Vyse - Main RP and Stories page - https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/psy ... 89/Stories

An Unprecedented Event - F/M Anthro, OV, Willing to Unwilling Prey, Graphic Digestion, Graphic Scat/Disposal, Alt Endings - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27951556/
The Pred Trap - M/M Anthro, OV, Unwilling to Semi-willing Prey, Graphic Digestion, Graphic Scat/Disposal - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29884753/
Fox Lewds Live - M/M/M Anthro, OV/AV, Willing to Unwilling Prey, Graphic Digestion, Graphic Scat/Disposal - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/34513729/
Jean's Roo'd Awakening - M Anthro /F human, OV, Unwilling Prey, Graphic Digestion, Graphic Scat eating and Humiliation, Graphic Scat/Disposal - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28700440/
The Wolf and the Flower - M Anthro/F Plant/Humanoid alien, OV, Unwilling to Willing Prey, Graphic Digestion, Graphic Scat/Disposal - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28244522/.

I hope you enjoy all of these and criticism and comments are very much appreciated.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Holodeck Hunger - Willing OV, F/F Lioness/Human

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Hi everyone!

I wrote a new Star Trek themed story called Holodeck Hunger, the first part is now available on FA https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39979981/ and I've also attached it here in case you don't already have an account there.

Any and all feedback is welcome and I'll be releasing the 2nd part very soon!

Synopsis:

Onboard a certain Star Fleet vessel exploring the unknown reaches of the galaxy is a Ensign who is about to try out her first vorish creation in the Holodeck with unforseen consequences...

This part features some raunchy F (Human prey)/F (Fur pred) with willing oral vore.

Featuring an original Human character called Ensign Judy Summers and my own Luna in a role of her own as the predator.
Attachments
Holodeck Hunger - Part 1.pdf
(102.38 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: Anthro based stories - OV,AV, Graphic Digestion/Scat War

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:45 pm

And the 2nd part of Holodeck Hunger is available to read now on FA https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40018899/, graphic digestion and disposal warning!
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!