Some silly comics etc of mine

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Some silly comics etc of mine

Postby Kettleson » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Thank you very much : D I'm glad if I've succeeded in that. : )
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Syndrome » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:48 am

Heh-heh! Another cute one! <:3
Syndrome
Participator

Postby Kettleson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks! : 3

Here's a random carnivorous plant brunching on Bertie W because why not. The crocodile missed the meal time by a couple of minutes. : D

Bertie's character by Wodehouse
Attachments
Finders keepers.png
Carnivorous plant brunching on Wooster, B.
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kettleson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:15 pm

I've not been posting for a while. But here I am with this simplistic pic about Bertie, crocodile and baking cause there can't be too many of those in my opinion. Bertie gets his chest pressed and it makes his eyes and tongue pop out a little in the middle of his sentence (cause he's trying to make matey chit chat even in a situation that distressful, the adorable thing). :-D

Bertie's created by P. G. Wodehouse
Attachments
Croc's baking hobby.png
Croc's baking hobby
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kettleson » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Here's my favorite pred Hannibal goofing around with his prey who's some salesman or office worker played by Hugh Laurie in his earlier comedy days. Hannibal eats middle class rudies in canon. So here's one for him. In my comics Hannibal does not butcher his prey, he prefers more cartoony ways of preparing his food and eating (basically cooks prey alive and eats them alive. Often he swallows them whole.) In my comics he flirts with them, gets aroused by them and sometimes he has sex with them instead of eating. He's put off and on by the haughty snottiness of his prey at the same time. I find that sort of bitter sweet and cute. I like that Hannibal does not care if he appears ridiculous or not as long as he can have vore fun with these cubicle worker cuties. He likes to scare them by acting cartoony evil and other ways tease them and mess with them. I don't know if my Hannibal looks like Mads Mikkelsen from NBC's Hannibal TV series enough, I just like to draw him this way.

When it comes to vore fantasies, I like to be a pred and observe nowadays. The struggle of these prey characters is so futile against hannibal that it's like watching a nature documentary played out in my mind.

Hannibal's sophisticated ways made me think of that owl from Don Bluth's Rock-a-Doodle film and that vore song from it. So here's a parody of it. I think this works without the context of the film also.

I hope you enjoy.
Attachments
Cartoony hannibal hungry for cartoony hugh.png
Male/male Cartoony Hannibal hungry for a culinary cubible worker cutie
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby ziggyfreud » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:23 pm

wow....very funny comics. You have a talent for art and your own blend of styles. Your drawings have a Dr. Katz feel to them and it's like their outlines are quivering and moving. There is a mamabliss/anime style mixed with Futurama/Simpsons style. I like your style of humor. Very funny.
ziggyfreud
New to the forum

Postby Kettleson » Sat May 02, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi, thank you very much and thanks for the cool comparison with the art styles. :) I'm trying to post more of these comics soon. I'm so thrilled to know they make people laugh. :D
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!