Setokaiva's Collection of Novelized Roleplaying Logs

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Setokaiva's Collection of Novelized Roleplaying Logs

Postby Setokaiva » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:27 pm

This is a series of logs I collected and compiled from some of my favorite RP's here on Aryion, and some from F-list, as well. I posted it as a text game on Quest, which was probably a bad idea since it's not really a 'game' as it has no choices beyond the choice to view different stories. Still, it's up and viewable! Yes I do have explicit permission to post this from each partner that I RP'ed with, so don't worry. Each 'story' is in RP format, so every time you click 'Continue' to turn the page it alternates between either me or my partner's writing. In case you are confused which character is mine, I make sure to note 'Setokaiva' by each of them.

This series is now OFFICIALLY published, which means it's available on the primary listings, and not just by link! ^_^ That does mean that it's been classified "Adult", of course, so you will need to make a quick account (E-Mail & password) to access it. Just click the bright green "Play online" button at the bottom of the page when you are logged in, and it will take you to my "main menu" page where you can choose which story to read! Cheers!

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... aying-logs

EDIT: (07/09/17) - This used to just be the spider girl unbirth/soft melty digestion one, but now there's two novelized RP's to read! Hooray! ^_^
EDIT: (02/05/18) - The number of stories to read is now 5, as of yesterday. I'm having a blast with this! I hope everyone enjoys my work! :)
EDIT: (03/25/18) - Number of stories increased to 7!
EDIT: (04/21/18) - Number of stories increased to 9!
EDIT: (11/11/18) - Number of stories increased to 10!
EDIT: (08/08/19) - Number of stories increased to 11!
Last edited by Setokaiva on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Setokaiva
New to the forum

Re: Spider girl on magical girl - Unbirth vore/soft digestio

Postby Seapriap » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:38 pm

It's a wonderful story, I love it! Do you have any more of these? And ... multiple-choice-stories/choose-your-own-adventure-stories would be a great idea, too.
Seapriap
New to the forum

Postby Setokaiva » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:34 pm

I should be able to scrounge up some others, yes! I'll just need to get permission to post them like I did for this one. Making CYOA's is a little more complex, but I'm working on it bit by bit; no word yet on when I expect to be done or anything, though. I appreciate your interest thus far, and will work on putting out more stories for you!
Setokaiva
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 pm

I love the build-up and your choice of words. it reminded me of writing as a form of art.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Setokaiva » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:42 pm

jaykayeight wrote:I love the build-up and your choice of words. it reminded me of writing as a form of art.

Awh, thank you so much. ^^

EDIT: By the way, I'm looking for people to help me brainstorm and develop new sexy text games or stories like this. I rely completely on RP partners who can stimulate and inspire me to write at my best, giving me material I can put up for people to read. I like to think it helps us both by getting our names out there, too! So if you are interested in creating an RP that could be novelized, send me a private message. You can get a pretty good idea of some of my kinks and preferred style from the stories I've written already, but I can go into further detail, of course!

Last bumped by Setokaiva on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:42 pm.
Setokaiva
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!