(21/3/2021, Succubus Mouth Tease) Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: (11/01/2019, Oral Vore)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:19 am

Great work as always :]
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:44 pm

That was really cool! Great as always :gulp:
Kitsouille
???

Postby Makuta » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:05 am

Eskoz wrote:Hey,

Here's the latest animation. It's the first of the shorter/simpler mini-animations planned to be released in the months in between the releases of the slightly more elaborate ones. It's also the last one of these I'll be doing, due to them taking too much time out of the game!

Instead, I'll be doing a mini-animation every 3 months, in similar quality to "Fun with teach". During the months in between these releases, there will be VR/tiny gender swap editions instead of the originally planned "mini-loops".

The next mini-animation will come out around the end of December. A VR version of this latest clip will come out some time on November.

I hope you enjoy this new short clip!

As always, you can get it on my blog for free:
https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-quick-snack-pov-ffm-vore-clip-with.html

Or with a higher resolution and framerate on my patreon.

MamayAdesu wrote:nice animation! Any ideas about Anal vore?

I'm sure there will be more of that in the future!

Awesome mini-animation with all that I love. ^^ Again great work Eskoz and I'm looking forward to the next animation. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:52 am

hahaha i wish do animation where girl being harssed by a domineering or two domineering futas who could be mini giantesses, who have their way with her fucking her and having them suck her off, meaning be like amazons.

However during process she sucks the size out them, getting bigger and bustier and curvier as they shrink,allowing her to turn tables on them, she keeps draining them away till she finishes them off.

Kinda love size transferance and absorption theme stories as not done often, and idea of person sucking size out of another ain;t done often.
brainstorm
???

Postby Eskoz » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:11 am

Kitsouille wrote:That was really cool! Great as always :gulp:
Makuta wrote:
Awesome mini-animation with all that I love. ^^ Again great work Eskoz and I'm looking forward to the next animation. :)
MiaNoms wrote:Great work as always :]

Thanks!

brainstorm wrote:hahaha i wish do animation where girl being harssed by a domineering or two domineering futas who could be mini giantesses, who have their way with her fucking her and having them suck her off, meaning be like amazons.

However during process she sucks the size out them, getting bigger and bustier and curvier as they shrink,allowing her to turn tables on them, she keeps draining them away till she finishes them off.

Kinda love size transferance and absorption theme stories as not done often, and idea of person sucking size out of another ain;t done often.

As always, I don't want to promise anything when it comes to future content. But I do read all suggestions.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:24 pm

How about an anal vore scenario where a girl/futa inserts the tiny into her partner and the tiny has to hold on while the person they are inserted to is taken doggy style. So the tiny is forced to hold on while looking up at a giantess railing the person they are inserted into.
luke1401
Participator

(11/20/2019, VR Oral vore)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby Eskoz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:41 pm

The VR version of "a Quick snack" is now done, and can be found on my blog!

https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-quick-snack-pov-ffm-vore-clip-with.html?zx=a7b4bf9c83e0e2db
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

(01/10/2020, Anal Vore)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby Eskoz » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:00 pm

I've just released "December's" mini-animation!

You can find it on my blog: https://eskoz.blogspot.com
or Phub: https://tinyurl.com/svfupsh (Ad-warning!)

Or as usual, for full res/framerate, on my patreon: https://patreon.com/Eskoz
Or Subscribestar: https://subscribestar.adult/eskoz

Includes: Macro/Micro, FF/f, Butt crush, Anal vore
Attachments
BootyfulIncident.jpg
BootyfulIncident2.jpg
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: (10/1/2020, Anal Vore)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby DrakentheBlack » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 pm

That is such a great animation!
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Re: (01/10/2020, Anal Vore)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby MamayAdesu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 am

Eskoz wrote:I've just released "December's" mini-animation!

You can find it on my blog: https://eskoz.blogspot.com
or Phub: https://tinyurl.com/svfupsh (Ad-warning!)

Or as usual, for full res/framerate, on my patreon: https://patreon.com/Eskoz
Or Subscribestar: https://subscribestar.adult/eskoz

Includes: Macro/Micro, FF/f, Butt crush, Anal vore

Bootyful animation!^-^
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby wisecrack3 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:48 pm

Damn your work is ABSURDLY well made, as in these are literally the cleanest and most detailed models I've personally ever seen. I don't think a deal with the devil himself would get you something that looks this good and the fact that this god-surpassing talent is going towards a fetish I enjoy gives me emotions I can't describe. That's not to mention the fact that it increases so much in quality every animation is insane, looking back at some of your older work you can DEFINITELY see massive improvement, especially in the hair (This animation included, that hair is the best I've seen in... anything 3D modeled EVER). I hope you enjoy making these animations as much as I enjoy watching them because you've gone so far above and beyond I don't think Nasa could find you :D

If I could recommend a mini-animation idea as food for thought, how about 2 women scissoring with a tiny going back and forth in the middle before getting eaten out similarly to Diminishment's prologue?
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke4smith » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:15 pm

i been following your animations for about a year and your amazing perfect details
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

(10/2/2021, alt VR release)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Postby Eskoz » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey,

I've just released a VR version of my older video "Fun with teach". It's not POV, and it's basically the same as the original one, but with a 180 degree 3D camera, and minor fixes to accommodate that. The usual cuts and all included. Optimally the cuts should have bene lengthened, but this was meant to test the viability of using the regular footage for quick VR videos, without them taking too much time out of all my other projects. Hopefully this will mean more similar VR versions in the future.

You can download the lower resolution free version here: https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2021/02/fun-with-teach-180vr-free-version.html

Contains: Insertion

I highly recommend using DeoVR to play this! You can also slow down video playback in it, and although it screws up the audio, it lets you look at the visuals more, even if Lucy ends up with a particularly deep voice! Some might find that hot though, it does add to the sense of scale quite a bit, and makes her seem quite a bit more monstrous!

A couple compatibility test videos should be appearing in the download folder within a couple hours, so you can compare the differences between the low res version, and the full res patron/subscribestar version, and how well it runs, or if it runs at all.

Free version is the same resolution as the "PSVR" version, so the only difference there is the watermark.

I hope you enjoy!
Attachments
FWT_VR.jpg
Preview shot!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: (21/3/2021, Succubus Mouth Tease) Eskoz Giantess/Vore Vi

Postby Eskoz » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:36 pm

Hey,

Here's a short loop of a maw shot of my new Succubus character!

I'll be starting work on a larger animation, featuring her and a tiny. A friend of hers also joins the scene on the second half of the animation. The animation will be comprised of two halves, one "regular", and the other futa.

https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2021/03/succubus-mouth-tease-miniloop.html

I hope you enjoy!
Attachments
masterLayer_SuccubusAnim.0600.239.Still001.png
Preview shot from the animated loop
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luckless » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:46 pm

You're a legend Eskoz!!!
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 am

Luckless wrote:You're a legend Eskoz!!!

Thanks!

I've requested a gallery, so I'll be moving my posting there from now on, as soon as I get it approved. Although I'll still keep posting in the Diminishment thread in the vore game forum, when I have something to update.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rhaegaldragon » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Very lovely!
Rhaegaldragon
New to the forum

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Ohh my~ 8O
This looks absolutely amazing, Eskoz! Thank you so much for making this amazing stuff. Your work makes the world more awesome all the time. :gulp:
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:49 am

Hot damn, this looks gorgeous :3
Kitsouille
???

Postby luke1401 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:46 pm

Thats awesome, (looking forward to seeing her in chapter 3 too, whenever that may be)
luke1401
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!