Mugen Vore Project: Amy Rose

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Mugen Vore Project: Amy Rose

Postby SwissVulpine » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey you guuuys. It's me, SwissVulpine! You probably don't know who the heck I am, and that's because I literally made this account today.
I felt that my former account, FrostyDaFox, limited me. I also wanted a fresh start, and man, this is the third account I've made here.
Let's hope this is the last. :wink:

Alrighty, that's enough about me. Here I'm going to post my progess on a Mugen vore edit of Amy Rose I'm working on polishing.
And maybe as time goes by some of you guys can add all sorts of things?
I've seen how much a character can be improved when people work together, I mean just look at NT Mama.

To recap, a while back Eggy released an edit of Amy Rose, which you can see here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzNThhgwTo
While I was glad, I also felt that some things were missing and with a bit of INSPIRATION from Jack, and began working on this about 1 month ago.

I made a bunch of progress, almost halfway until... well... life starts getting in the way. All sorts of personal stuff!
During that time, I begin to think of better ideas and I eventually decided to start from scratch again.
The palletes were messed up, I removed the "shine" effect from Amy's dress thinking it would look better and it actually looked worse...
I just felt like I could do better. >.>

So here's where it begins, for realsies this time. I promise that almost every day, I'll work on this little by little.

What I've done so far:

Amy now has a new design. Her panties are now visible, some loser decided to rip a giant hole in her dress, and she now wears a golden collar.
And for some reason I decided to add a little water drop for when she has 25% health left. I thought it was a good idea at the time, okay!?

( Oh and by the way, I started making Amy's tail visibile but I'm not sure if I should continue.
You can see it if you look at her Idle Gif that I put right there, when Amy's right hand is swinging forward... )

Lastly, I replaced Amy's voice to her latest voice actor.

What I plan to do:

> Add a little bit more shading to Amy's belly during digesting sprites, and more fluid animations. Amy will have her hands on her hips while digesting.
> Edit Amy's Quarter Health sprites so she is breathing in and out very heavily with an exasperated expression.
> Amy will have the head as seen in the Gifs with skin toned eyelids instead of the one seen in Eggy's video.
> A different facial expression for her Unbirth Jump, I'll also see if I can make sprites for Amy being in mid-air, holding her panties in her hand with her legs wide open while coming down to attack the opponent. It seems difficult, but I'm going to give it my best shot a few times. :silly:
> I'd be willing to make a pudgier version of Amy where her breasts are bigger and she's a bit chubbier after digesting an opponent and continuing to fight another. Not sure how those sprites would look, but I'd make them if I had a good image. Though this would happen once, at the very least, all of her sprites were updated first.
> A burp and belly pat after digesting the opponent. Similar to right above this, I dunno how it would look and if I did know I'd make it.
But I would need a bit of assistance editing Amy's files so she's still unable to be hurt and the right sounds are played during this extended animation.
> Some spinning attacks where Amy rolls into a ball and does things such as dashing to the other side of the screen very fast and dealing quite a bit of damage.
Amy isn't really the strongest or combo friendly characters out there, so a few mobility increases.

...That's all I can really think of for now.
Last edited by SwissVulpine on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Re: Mugen Vore Project: Amy Rose

Postby voreftw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Whaaa, never knew you were on Eka Portal too. Guess I shoulda assumed. Looked great from where you were before you decided to start again. Looking forward to your progress man.
voreftw
Participator

Postby SwissVulpine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Walking and crouching animations are done... added a little smile to some sprites.
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:28 pm

I heard something about code, and it's something I think I can answer too.

If you want Amy to simply not be able to be hit at all, only hittable by certain things or otherwise, or something else entirely there are multiple things you can do.

Option one, the really simple method:

On the frames you don't want her to be attacked on, simply remove all the clsn1 boxes on that frame. If you're using Fighter Factory they'd be the blue ones. This may sound like the laziest option, but there are plenty of occasions where the simple option is handy on it's own: Zangeif's Double Lariat makes him untouchable on either the top or bottom half of his body, and you only need to remove the upper or lower collisions to do this.

Option two, hit by state controllers:

There are two SCTRLs that you can play with if you want more flexibility:

Hit By; which makes it so that only an attack with specific criteria will hit you.

[State Demo, 1]
type = HitBy
trigger1 = animelem = 4
; Assuming frame 4 is the starting point for the invincibility
value = S, HA
; Only able to be hit by a standing hyper attack.
value2 = , AT
; Note that you only need value, value2 can be left out if you wish.
; If you put nothing, add a comma and then add the 2nd half of the hit_attr
; string, it will count all state types. The AT means ALL throws.

time = 10
; Effective time of the controller. On activation that's 10 ticks of only being
; able to be hit by one or two things.

And Not Hit By; which does the inverse, allowing you to pick attacks that won't hit you.

[State Demo, 2]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = animelem = 4
value = SCA
; Not hit by anything. At all.
value2 = , NA, NP, NT
; Not hit by normal attacks, projectiles and throws.
time = 10

In most fighting games, for balancing reasons, you can grab your enemy out of a roll: You can use a value = , AT HitBy for that. That way you could make Amy not hyper proof or grab only during the animation.

Option three, the really difficult but cool method:

Super and Hyperarmor. When an enemy attacks you, you take damage but are not kicked out of your animation into a gethit. You can set it up to give you reduced damage during this period and even make it so you take damage but cannot be killed.

Armor is really complicated but I've done it before. This is one occasion where I'd need the code in front of me to see the appropriate method to do it, as there are multiple ways to set it up which are more effective for certain states than others. It's up to you whether you want it or not, you could even look up how to do it yourself if you'd rather. I'd be happy to set that up myself if you sent it my way though, so don't worry. I imagine this would be something further in the future though.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:40 pm

I can help with mobility increases and comboability as well as AI. I've delved into the AI enough to learn a bit.
I like where this is going but i can't help but wonder...will there be endo? (as in, if the round ends while Unbirthing, not Oral, will she keep them in?)
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Yeppers. I didn't add it though. It game with Eggy's edit of Amy.
When Amy OV's her opponent, they get digested, but if she does her Unbirth attack then you get the Endo finisher.

The OV costs 1000 Power and the UB costs 2000 Power.
If you want to try her out while you're waiting, then just go to Eggy's video which is in the origial post. There's a download link to her in the Desc.
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby SwissVulpine » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Okay so... I decided to experiment with what I could do with Amy's sprites if I really tried.
While I didn't make much progress, I DID manage to redesign Amy a little bit. As you can see...

Hope u like! Also, I've decided to keep her tail just in case Tail Vore gets into the picture.
Instead of replacing ALL of Amy's voice clips, I'm going to leave them alone except for a few of them.
After a while you get used to Amy's voice that came with her, and I can't really find any fitting voice clips, save for maybe five from Sonic Generations.

Also, Unfortunate, thanks for the possible solutions. I'll be sure to try them out once all of her sprites have been updated. :wink:

Now, let's start on that running animation! I noticed in the first post that Amy's breasts get a little bit smaller when changing from idle to running, so I'll try to keep them consistent.
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:37 pm

SwissVulpine wrote:Okay so... I decided to experiment with what I could do with Amy's sprites if I really tried.
While I didn't make much progress, I DID manage to redesign Amy a little bit. As you can see...

[ https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztn4wv3fYTSFx7i/giphy.gif ]

Hope u like! Also, I've decided to keep her tail just in case Tail Vore gets into the picture.
Instead of replacing ALL of Amy's voice clips, I'm going to leave them alone except for a few of them.
After a while you get used to Amy's voice that came with her, and I can't really find any fitting voice clips, save for maybe five from Sonic Generations.

Also, Unfortunate, thanks for the possible solutions. I'll be sure to try them out once all of her sprites have been updated. :wink:

Now, let's start on that running animation! I noticed in the first post that Amy's breasts get a little bit smaller when changing from idle to running, so I'll try to keep them consistent.

Great work so far! Like i said, when you get to the programming part i'd love to help!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Sure thing, Shiny. I'll keep that in mind. :wink:

Also, while working on Amy's sprites I thought of 3 nifty ideas.

> As an intro, Amy could be sitting on a chair in front of a table, holding a menu and wearing a different kind of dress. I dunno who would be the butler, but both of them would notice the opponent. The waiter would look shocked, and Amy would get the waiter's attention, making expressions and gestures that suggest that Amy want's to have the opponent for dinner.

> After some experimenting I've learned that you can make an Idle crouching animation as well, so maybe after 5 seconds of crouching, Amy would get a little bored and lie down on her belly, holding her head and kicking her legs in the air and wagging her little tail in a playful manner, with a somewhat seductive look.

> If defeated, Amy will have white smoke surround her and return to her normal look, indicating that the redder sexier version of Amy is an alternate form of Amy.

First I'm going to focus on swapping all of her sprites, with a few minor additions here and there.
I just decided to put this here for future reference.

And hey, if you have any ideas just say so. ^^;
After all Amy is planned to cater to Tail and maybe Breast, already has Oral and Unbirth, so I don't think it's a bad idea to add in other forms of vore in the future.

By the way... with the release, there will be an alternate version of Amy.
Some people believe Amy has a skin-toned belly and others believe she has pink fur all over aside from her mouth area and her arms, so I'll release both of those versions of her when the time comes.
Here's what she would look like.

Okay okay okay! I'm going to try to post less frequenly. Keyword = Try. :silly:
I have a looong way to go. Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't still check here daily~
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:32 pm

This is really solid so far! As you might be able to tell from my profile pic, I'm a little bit of an Amy fan.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:15 pm

You have all my favorite vores covered so i don't think i can think of any...hummm...but that waiter thing makes me think of an idea, might be a bit silly but:
The waiter as a helper that can grab the opponent and put them on the platter. if not escaped from in time they will be taken to Amy who transitions into oral vore. just a weird little idea for more variety
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Amy's sprites are looking good! Though I did end up messing up her running sprites a bit so I had to start from scratch. Not completely, I mean starting from scratch for the running. I also added a quick yet noticeable bounce effect for her breasts when she's crouching.

As for Shiny's idea, I think it sounds great. It could be a special attack!
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Cool! So umm...Any progress? This is one of my most anticipated ones so far
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 am

I'm sorry to say this, but... no progress has been made. In fact, she has been deleted. I deleted her myself...

Thing is, I'm not as into vore anymore and I lost motivation entirely. I felt that vore wasn't a part of me, so I deleted all vore related things from my computer. It was selfish, and after I made so many people so hopeful too. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I should have at least put my remaining progress here, but now it's far too late.

I let all of you down. There was and still is so much going on in my life, and spending hours per day on a pixelated pink hedgehog... it just didn't seen worth it to me anymore. This will be the last post on this account before I move on from this site for good.

Goodbye, all. Maybe if someone is really ambitious about this, Amy shall rise from the ashes. If you retrace my steps back on FrostyDaFox along with here, you should find what you need...
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:41 pm

Does anyone know how to disable Endo for the Eggbomber version? Even OV doesn't digest like it's supposed to. I've tried to find a version that isn't Endo, but it seems like all of them are deleted, or privated for some reason.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Return to Work to be shared!