Vore Audio - Short Narrative

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Vore Audio - Short Narrative

Postby Hestia042 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:23 am

Thanks for replying, Amy.
Looks like you're getting geared up to survive.
Stay positive, and good thinking with eating smaller portions.
My shit stain neighbors are on disability... A girl can dream, right?
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:42 am

Hestia042 wrote:Thanks for replying, Amy.
Looks like you're getting geared up to survive.
Stay positive, and good thinking with eating smaller portions.
My shit stain neighbors are on disability... A girl can dream, right?

Spoiler: show
About as geared up as one in the web of governmental fuckery can be...(I'll spare you the #AnarchistLogic because not everyone is able to stomach the horror of constant vigilance) I'm doing my best to remain realistically positive (hopeful is the best adverb), even though I'm spread thin and struggling day to day (it's too much to talk about and it's a lot of drama I don't even want to think about rn)...

Disability is, like technology, a crutch, and with what I'm getting every month, if you were to get the same, you'd not be able to live off of that, let alone support a family. Me? I live with people; I couldn't afford a rat-roach cottage even out here in Kansas (yeah I miss where I lived in Colorado but it's too expensive because of false inflation-I'll avoid talking about that too). It's not free money; it's tax cattle money and it's debt, just like this ~$6,200,000,000,000 stimulus that bails out corporations with absolutely FUCKING NOTHING. I will not elaborate any further than that...

tl;dr
I'm being realistic about this, I don't expect to survive long, and Disability is a nightmare...good luck finding work or even a place to live.
May the Divines guide us...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Paradox » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:20 am

Good luck to you folks.
Its good that you teach em how to cook while they're young, Hestia.
My mother never really knew how to cook, or at least didn't bother often to do more than instant sauces and soups... This fatal thing also carried on to me.
Only with 32 i tried and learnt how incredibly better it is to cook fresh and healthy^^. Ever since i myself became a lot healthier myself.

Which is also a tricky thing in today's times. I too am set for weeks (months) without a need to go to grocery store- BUT i still go shopping for a good supply of fresh vegetables and fruits. But i am confident that (beside serious shortage of workers) that supply lines for certain foods will last over here in germany.
Normally I'd criticize my countries government, but the fact that they already decided in January to boost up mass tests and secluding infected early on helped to most essential infrastructures running over here. I seriously believe that most countries except Germany/south Korea have like double or 3 times the numbers of Covid-19 Patients due the lack of "free" Mass testing the population.
Herbs that can give a lil amount of nutrients (which are missing in tin cans) still need few weeks to grow. :roll:

Shitty neighbors/people in general are always a worry to have by. Hope it goes well for you.

What i personally realized the past weeks: i currently work in home office, so staying at home all week, except for going shopping or once a week cycling through the (normally) devoid of humans forest.
In order to help/support the "don't spread the virus-> stay indoors" rule, I've been minimizing my outdoor activities for weeks by now.
The result: i started feeling horrible weak and exhausted by last week, only after like 2 hours of sport outside i feel somewhat fit again.
So, doing home office and isolating actually started to have impact on my body over the course of few weeks. >>

I envy all the people with a garden or at least a balcony. At least i have a region i can traverse with lower risk of getting infected than if I'd go shopping. Still feel like i use a vacation day and go on a hiking tour in the nearby mountains when everyone is working.
I seriously lack fresh air.

At least i seem to do somewhat good in my new line of work, although the fatigue of the last few days did lead me to horrible neglecting my self education for the new job. :?
Also am gonna try new ways of animating. But RL sadly made me put this in the backlog of my ToDo-list. Essentials like repairs, organizing etc came first. Hopefully i can start within the next few days again^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Hestia042 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Thank you for the update, Paradox. It's always a delight to see your positive and sunny outlook on life. I am so happy to see that you are doing well and striving to maintain a level of healthfulness I can't say the same thing. With teaching the kiddo how to cook and bake, I have fallen for the comfort foods. I am grateful to have young 20 something neighbors that love my cooking and jump at the chance to eat my cooking.
The weather here has gotten colder and they are predicting snow for Monday. Not a lot of walking for us unfortunately. Ruby and I adore walking in the woods and along the rivers and "rock hound" we sometimes go to businesses that have landscape rocks and paw through them and take a few home. We like rocks, what can I say? But the weather has not been as loving as we'd like it to be.
Do you feel that the woods are full of people now? I bet you could go riding.
Thanks again for the update.
If you like what you hear, click the link below, help me continue to create eargasams for the masses.
~Hestia~
https://www.patreon.com/voiceofHestia042
Hestia042
Participator

Postby Paradox » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:03 am

I actually still try to keep myself to a minimum and to times before too many venture the place.
Like pre noon, for most people go outside around midday/afternoon.
Its mostly the main roads that are full, lucky me few know of the many twists and sideways, moreover they could get lost in em XD
I prefer to compare them to Legend Of Zelda "Ocarina of Time" in on a scale of "Breath of the wild".
Meaning you often have 3-4 paths in each direction, some are dead ends, some are circles.
But if you know where to go, you can go for 1-2 hours through forest and only need to cross like 1-2 streets (Midways through forest) and avoid smaller settlements and therefor people that roam em. As mentioned, its the entrance and exits that are packed with people >>

Aside that i currently focus on self studying and doing stuff indoors until the whole situation starts to clear up more. Before Corona i was like riding bicycle 5 hours a week + 2hours of walking per week. By now i only do like 1-2 hours bycicle a week and only walk 10-15 minutes when going shopping 2 times a week.

It sucks, but i neither want to be infected or potential spreader. Downsides of staying indoors however: you can get a different form of sick. In my case it was a decline in fatigue and strength due lack of activity.

-- Also, i think we should go back to topic related stuff^^
This is for Audio after all and not the "how do you survive indoors" thread.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!