Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Krimzon123 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Yeah I love the Sarlacc idea! Baby Sarlacc pit has grown big enough that it’s tired of eating people’s waste and wants to have a bigger meal!
Krimzon123
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 am

horror93 wrote:I could do that actually, maybe in a future sandy flush vore story where a girl accidentally flushes herself down after her or the night club's loud music causing the toilet sand to vibrate enough for her to sink down in. That, or maybe the bowl itself vibrates, and shakes the victim enough for her to fall into the bowl and go down with the sand. A lot of ideas can come from the combination of these two fetishes of sand pits and flush vore, LOL! :D

That was actually what I was thinking, or close enough to it anyway.
horror93 wrote:Also quick question, which sounds sexier for a Star Wars flush vore story? Just a regular sandy flush vore like I described, or the Zeltron girl finding out the toilet she's using has a mini sarlacc inside it and gets pulled down by its tentacles, where in its belly she's constantly getting tentacle hentai'd while being slowly digested over a thousand years?

Krimzon123 wrote:Yeah I love the Sarlacc idea! Baby Sarlacc pit has grown big enough that it’s tired of eating people’s waste and wants to have a bigger meal!

Ah! How am I supposed to choose between the two? Do them both! Then you'd have a trilogy.
If you'd like see more of my work, here are the links to my galleries:
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
If you'd like to help support me, here is the link to my Patreon Page.
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby horror93 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:44 am

RainArt wrote:
horror93 wrote:I could do that actually, maybe in a future sandy flush vore story where a girl accidentally flushes herself down after her or the night club's loud music causing the toilet sand to vibrate enough for her to sink down in. That, or maybe the bowl itself vibrates, and shakes the victim enough for her to fall into the bowl and go down with the sand. A lot of ideas can come from the combination of these two fetishes of sand pits and flush vore, LOL! :D

horror93 wrote:Also quick question, which sounds sexier for a Star Wars flush vore story? Just a regular sandy flush vore like I described, or the Zeltron girl finding out the toilet she's using has a mini sarlacc inside it and gets pulled down by its tentacles, where in its belly she's constantly getting tentacle hentai'd while being slowly digested over a thousand years?

Krimzon123 wrote:Yeah I love the Sarlacc idea! Baby Sarlacc pit has grown big enough that it’s tired of eating people’s waste and wants to have a bigger meal!

Ah! How am I supposed to choose between the two? Do them both! Then you'd have a trilogy.

That, or maybe a start on a whole series of Sandy Flush Vore stories, featuring either various alien girls from Star Wars, or just human ones on Earth. And cool to know I almost described what you had in mind.
horror93
Participator

Postby blackking » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:54 pm

all of they above
blackking
New to the forum

Postby nzg41 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:50 pm

horror93 wrote:
RainArt wrote:

That, or maybe a start on a whole series of Sandy Flush Vore stories, featuring either various alien girls from Star Wars, or just human ones on Earth. And cool to know I almost described what you had in mind.

Ya know ive read a lot of people who thought oola vore in the og version was somehow her getting shrunk and sent up to jabba bowl and he ate her...maybe captilse on that idea to?
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Hm, I could always write something like that. Been meaning to write a shrink story.
horror93
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:07 pm

i mean lota people wernt sure what happened in the og cut other then somthing bad
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby nzg41 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 pm

horror93 wrote:Hm, I could always write something like that. Been meaning to write a shrink story.

A comment on a piece I found that better sums up what I was saying “ I had the same thought as a child. Oola was put into the trap that shrank her down and flushed back up to Jabba’s food bowl. I thought I had heard a splash and saw Jabba grab something squirming in his grip. Of course, it was dispelled when I saw the stills of that scene that showed squid like creatures.“
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thekinkmaster2975 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:49 pm

I have a flush vore comic idea if anyone wants to draw it
Thekinkmaster2975
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 pm

Thekinkmaster2975 wrote:I have a flush vore comic idea if anyone wants to draw it

I can't make any promises, but I'd like to hear it.
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thekinkmaster2975 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:06 am

Do you remember the scene in teen titans go with the toy collector
Thekinkmaster2975
New to the forum

Postby RainArt » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:57 pm

Thekinkmaster2975 wrote:Do you remember the scene in teen titans go with the toy collector

No, actually... I haven't seen Go. What happens?
DeviantArt
Eka Gallery
RainArt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thekinkmaster2975 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:18 pm

He has toyifed Wonder Woman force feed toyifed starfire yogurt that makes you poop causing her to use the bathroom I’ll send a link of it https://youtu.be/3RH-mc_B-6A this is the best one I could find
Thekinkmaster2975
New to the forum

Postby ToiletSucc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:04 pm

Here it is! It took some time to edit and stuff. This is my first story, so if you find any grammar or character development lacking, feel free to point that out, Enjoy

Warning: Contains Scat/Farting

Spoiler: show
The Stuff

Lilly was a blonde high school girl with pony tails who had just turned 18 the same day as she had a big swimming competition organized by the school. She had received a blue one piece high leg swimsuit by her parents as a birthday gift, they knew she liked new clothes.

The reason she was so dedicated to swimming was because she had fantasized about swimming in the toilet for a long time. Lilly used to play with the toilets in school, which resulted in the other girls bullying her and a number of calls to the principal's office. Her parents never found out, however swimming helped to suppress her urges which had not returned since then, It was her deepest darkest secret.

In the dressing room she struggled to put on the swimsuit. She didn’t have time to try it out before she realized it was too tight. The other girls in the dressing room laughed at Lilly, one of them teasingly asking “Too much birthday cake sweetie?”

While having a lean waist, she was on the perkier side, big butted and busted, but well shaped nonetheless. She blushed, but not because of that sole reason. Lilly had taken a lot of spare time practicing in preparation for this event rather than tending to her interests, one of them being masturbation. She was feeling the consequences of holding it in for two weeks, and the last days she had also been constipated. Having such a tight swimsuit, She felt the crotch area getting stickier with her hairy parts getting twirled together. She figured that when she got into the water no one would notice it. The bell rang and the girls went out to the pool area. The first challenge was to swim 3 laps as fast as possible.

Lined up, the starting whistle blew and the race was on! Even though she felt the tension between her legs Lilly persisted and was soon in the lead. It was almost as if the tight feeling made her perform better as she enjoyed the rubbing sensation. The 3rd lap was on but something was wrong. She could feel the urge of wanting to push something out from her butthole. Something big wanted out. Trying to fight it, she had just finished the first round and was climbing up the ladder as a big fart bubbled up from the water. She stopped and everyone stood in silence for a second, until the girls started laughing at her. Lilly could feel a wide and hard log sticking out of her cheeks, poking its shape into the swimsuit. Embarrassed, she climbed up from the pool and covered her bum with her left hand, rushing to the girls locker and into the bathroom stalls.

Having no time to fully undress, Lilly slid the lower swimsuit area to the side just enough for her shit to pass. She slammed her wet ass eagerly on the toilet and started to grunt while pushing out the hard and wide log that had been waiting for so long to come out. Her mind was set on making it in time till the next round. She was determined to win. She pushed as hard as she could while blushing, fighting a horny itch from both her holes. “I’m gonna win, I’m gonna win.” she thought to herself.

All of a sudden, her motivation was swirled away as she heard the sound of a whistle, along with the splashes of the girls jumping into the pool. They had begun without her. A feeling of disappointment and anger rushed through her as she realized she had been disqualified. All her hard work, down the drain…
Now she was sitting alone on the porcelain throne, having farted and pooped herself in public.
She felt a lump in her throat as her blue eyes teared up. She noticed there was no toilet paper to blow her nose so she tried to reach for the paper next to the sink. Having made the floor wet on her entry, she slipped on the water and fell onto the toilet. She felt her large log, which still hadn’t dropped down yet, getting shoved up her ass again. The sadness was overwhelmed by the pleasure. She thought for a moment, wiped her tears with her hands and started going down on the shit sausage. She repeatedly slammed her ass on the toilet seat, fucking her own shit.

Her mind was a whirlwind of feelings: disgust, hatred, anger, humiliation. But the best sensation was the feeling that she was fucking herself with a shit sausage, which she found herself loving. With her eyes closed, she continued the action and the pleasurable sensations intensified. When she felt her asshole being invaded, she spread her anus as much as possible. She felt her ass cheeks and asshole being penetrated, her legs quivering and she gasped out loud as she felt warm sticky liquid spurting out of her. While cumming, she squeezed out more of the large log.

"Oh god, what's that smell?" she gasped out as she felt her ass being smeared with shit. She looked down to see the toilet almost clogged with her shit, with piss and cum covering it like birthday cake glossing. Her pussy lips and asscheeks were too smeared with shit. She grabbed some toilet paper and started to wipe her big bottom. Her brown chocolate cream was thick and sticky, which took a long time to get out of her pubic hair and required a lot of paper. That, and while double folding every piece resulted in that the bowl was filled very quickly. Lilly looked down between her big thighs and decided that it was time for a courtesy flush. She turned around and pressed the flushing button. As the bowl filled with water the poop and paper became packed tightly into the drain, which made the toilet almost overflow, which also meant that the drain was now blocked. Lilly panicked and did not know what to do. She didn’t know where to find a plunger and she did not want to shove her hand down and get poop under her nails. She looked around the toilet to see if there was any way to increase the suction. Behind the toilet was a red valve on the pipe. Unscrewing the valve, Lilly expected that to solve the problem, but nothing happened. Starting to feel another log coming. Crossing her legs and looking around for other solutions she did not have a choice but to slide the swimsuit crotch to the side once more, pummeling her bare bum into her own mess. She tried to press down the water with her cheeks but lacked the arm strength to push down hard enough. Feeling the new log getting smeared all over her butt she asked herself how she could push the blockage down.

And then it hit her

“I need to flush”

She lifted her arm above her head and pressed the flush button while pushing with her ass downwards. The big pile slipped down into the drain and Lilly landed with her butt plunging down the bowl. She was relieved and thought to herself “Phew, that was messy, better go shower”! But as she tried to get up, she couldn’t, she was stuck with her fat butt plugging the rim, the clog was only inside the S bend. As she struggled to push herself loose the toilet began to rumble. A moment of silence came, and then, suddenly, a strong suction from the pipes began pulling her down. Her butt started entering the toilet from behind. "Oh my god, oh my god…" The girl’s cheeks were squeezed together and the sound of squeaking porcelain and the slapping of wet feet against the tile floor cold be heard. Her tights started to pull in, her ass slipped down the bowl with a wet squelch and her warm log pressed against her pussy like a hotdog in a bun. It started to push inside her as her bung was down deeper and deeper sucked into the mouth of the drain. At first she had desperately pushed against the stool with both her arms and legs, but now she was clenching her fists due to the intense pleasure and only using her elbows against the rim. Her ass was being sucked down into the S-Bend and she could feel it begin to bulge. “HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG” - SSSSHHLLLOOOOOOOORP

The struggling teen was now only sticking up with her legs halfway down and face almost entirely covered in buttwater. Her tits were bulging out on the sides and partly resting on the toilet rim, their size helped to resist the powerful pull, soon the toilet began to struggle flushing the plump teen and her curvy figure. She started to shake and bounce back and forth as the toilet rumbled. She was moaning and squealing in pleasure, gurgling and splashing around in the mix of waste and water as her pussy was being plumbed. But then she heard a final large pulling growl from below. “Oh Shit” she thought. A violent, more intense sucking pleasure took her by surprise and poor Lilly could only exclaim a loud horny “Uugh”.

The squelching sound of her ass being sucked into the lavatory could be heard from outside the bathroom and with an excited grunt and a thumping splash Lilly was flushed down the toilet. Her gurgling moans echoed throughout the pipes but were soon muffled by the toilet gurgling, hissing and refilling.

“Huhrgrrllllgrllhmmmuuuhgrll”

The girls could hear her from outside and started giggling.

Lilly squealed as she felt her ass getting pulled further down. Her clit was sliding alongst the slimy drain pipe and her cheeks were swollen and puckered and her pussy lips began to swell from the suction. She traveled through tight, smelly drains, having both her own feces and used toilet paper rubbed against her. Her filthy pussy pumped waste in and out as she was having a large orgasm. Finally she was shot butt-first out of the drain into the liquid sewage with a splash.

Her skin was now sopping wet and her breasts were covered with soggy toilet paper. Her new swimsuit had been soaked unrecognizable with waste. She let out a vicious laugh as she realized what had happened to her. She climbed up the edge of a slippery sewer platform and looked out over the lake of poop and pee. “Well, guess this is my new pool, Now, I need to go!” She playfully exclaimed. She turned around and squatted down with her big wet ass towards the muck and pushed out a thick solid dog which plunged into the liquid with a deep “Ka-plumsh”.

“I think I need a bath!” she said, laughing eagerly in an almost insane manner, at last her dream had been fulfilled.

And without hesitating, she plunged face first into the log pile she had just squeezed out.

“Klasplosh”

There was nothing else that could be heard as she slowly sunk down into the thick, brown liquid. It was dark, dark and wet. The air smelled of sewage and a strong, foul steam lingered on the water. Her body was covered with filth until she was completely submerged. The liquid was so thick that it took a second for her to submerge completely. Feeling horny and excited she started to masturbate in her descent. The gurgling sounds of her moans could still be heard as she sunk further into the murky depths down a vortex which led deeper down, while spreading her legs and cumming once more...

The sounds of water flowing and the constant pounding of the toilets flushing echoed throughout the sewer, the girl was flushed away down an eternity of filth.

When the competition was over, everyone wondered where Lilly had went. The girls all had to do their business and started talking between the stalls. Laughing about the embarrassing situation that had occurred. One girl entered the stall where Lilly had taken her potty express. “Ewww, Lilly has left brown marks in the toilet.” another girl said “Well, guess she had a shitty day, hihi”.

All the girls laughed, she closed the stall door, slid her swimsuit bottom to the side, squatted down on the bowl and farted out a big dump...

The End..?
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Great story ToiletSucc! Sure it might be a little bit over the top and a bit gross to some, but it was nonetheless a sexy read to enjoy and loved every bit of it. Excellent work man, can't wait to see what you write next! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:06 am

Anybody here willing to do a shrinking toilet story/comic?
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thekinkmaster2975 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:43 pm

nzg41, what’s it about
Thekinkmaster2975
New to the forum

Postby nzg41 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:25 pm

Now that someone responded after so long I’ve lost my nerve for it...embarsed
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby ToiletSucc » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Hey! I have published some stuff on my deviantart page, https://www.deviantart.com/zlairt/art/J ... -835047734
ToiletSucc
Been posting for a bit

Postby horror93 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Hey, didn't know you were zlairt! Loving the flush vore renders, and your latest 3 part comic was fantastic! :D
horror93
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!