Supernova's GIANTESS VORE STORIES AND AI IMAGES

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 6/5]

Postby supernova » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:52 pm

I'm still alive. I have a few half-written stories. My life's been busy lately, but that's a buildup to a lot of free time later. Is there any interest in my stories, still? Any ideas/suggestions for anything you want added later?
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Of course there's interest! Like I've said before I'm always a fan of telling the prey they are going to become fat on your butt or whatever... in terms of ideas... I'm not sure. Maybe getting turned into like a pig in the blanket and getting swallowed?

I have terrible ideas sorry haha
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby bradlax16 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Interest!!!
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tsubasa17 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Alive! Aliiiive! Hurrah!
And maybe a story at a bachelorette party, with lots and lots of mouth play, but in thailand, and with shemale strippers (lesbian bachelorette party probably?)
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby Luckless » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 am

Of course your fans miss you. I would like to throw my idea out there. It's a scenario involving a nerdy guy and girl attending a sorority's rush week, and the guy's allergic to someone's perfume and loses his size. No worries though because his good female friend that he's known since childhood is there to watch over him.

But they get separated. And it isn't long until the micro is included in the fish swallowing aspect of the Rush ceremony.

I don't know if it would be hotter if his childhood friend was peer pressured into swallowing him (under the pretense that she could puke him back up, which obviously she would fail at]
or if a popular bitchy pledged sister did it and he is freaking out in her belly and frantically trying to call his friend with his micro phone [carried for precisely these occasions] who just wont answer. Maybe the bitchy pred finds his friend passed out and reads her missed texts and taunts him through her phone.

Anyway your stories are amazing for the digestion and I look forward to you hopping back in the saddle. Cheers.
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Time for a super quick story. I've been a bit active on 4chan's /d/ lately trying to get my groove back.

Quickly Eaten
By Supernova

A bright flash of light wakes you up. "Aww, you're so tiny!" a meek, cute voice booms from above. Blinking several times, you try to clear your vision.... but something is wrong. Very wrong. Your face, pressed against a cold, hard, flat surface, is not where it was when you fell asleep. Your muscles quiver as you push yourself up from your puddle of drool, sitting up and scanning your featureless environment. "Oh! Hi little one! Up here!"

You slowly crane your neck upwards and your chest explodes in an overwhelming sense of anxiety, wonder, shock, and terror. An adorable woman with a long, pointy nose, deep blue eyes, and soft pink lips that grin to expose a beautiful row of glowing white perfectly straight teeth is looming above you. You normally wouldn't think anything of this sight... but this time, the massive visage sends you into a panic, being as that this woman looked to be hundreds of feet tall. The size of a building. You attempt to crawl away backwards, shaking too much to even stand. "Ah, ah, ah! You're not going anywhere!" She squeaks as two fingers the size of telephone poles descend upon you.

Squeezed between the two fingers of this strange, massive woman, you feel her hot, humid breath waft over you as her face overtakes the entirety of your peripheral vision, sending shivers down your spine. You see her car-sized lips twist into an open-mouth smile. "I'm going to enjoy this." She whispers, the hot air blowing over you smelling strongly of mint.

The lips slide over her gleaming teeth to show off just a sliver of pink, healthy gums as she adjusts her bra strap. Mouth wide open.

Your anxiety grips you, your chest feels like it's being crushed by a vice. What's going on? Who is this woman? What's happening? Sweat beads down from your brow, fear and panic now building up inside you... you try to shout but only air comes out!! "HHH! HHH!" You can't even bring yourself to speak you're so frightened. You can see the light from behind you glint off her taste buds as they get bigger and bigger.... oh no.

You put your hands in front of your face out of instinct. "HHH! HH! HEL-" In the fraction of a second, your face is inundated with warm, wet saliva as your whole body slides along the surface of the woman's hot, wet tongue.

You retch in horror and disgust, spitting out the stringy, warm saliva from your mouth. "GUH! HELP ME!" you scream right before you're ruthlessly slammed into the hard palate above and forcefully slid against the smooth, wet surface. The slick muscle undulates below you, causing your bare skin to slither against the bumpy surface below. Slick, wet slapping sounds come from all around.... trying to grab on to any surface is useless... the almost oily grease makes any kind of friction impossible.

"MMMMMM" the voice surrounds you on all sides, hitting you like a burst of microphone feedback.

Rolling around incessantly, you almost go limp trying to wipe away the sea of slime that's now in your eyes, mouth, between your toes.... everywhere. And it's unbelievably hot. You let out a grunt of displeasure right before feeling a sudden jerk. Running your hands against the tongue, you notice that the bumps here are... slightly larger?? You try to maintain grip, but it's still no use. You're nearly paralyzed with fear and at this point the only thing going through your mind is the will to survive. You are determined NOT to die here.

A piercing *Gulp* sound resonates through your eardrums and shatters your sanity like a hammer on glass. You scream into the hot, slick fleshy walls as the slimy tube slithers over you, forcing your descent in rhythmic peristalsis. Your heart is beating so fast it's painful. You try to struggle, but you're bound by flesh. The infuriatingly calm heartbeat comes from all sides, slightly vibrating you as you continue down.... down....

Your foot! It feels something! Before your brain can even register what's happening, the slick stomach entrance gently slides over you, starting from your ankles, up to your knees, your thighs, and face.... sending you into a quick, split-second freefall below.

Landing in the acrid Hell of the stomach, your eyes burn immediately, you grasp for anything you can get your hands on, but you just reach through a sea of partially digested, unrecognizable slime. The heat is oppressive... pounding at you from all sides just relentlessly. The acrid taste fills your mouth, the odor is sharp and toxic. Your whole environment is just a pitch black pit of death. You try to swim forward, but the walls begin to churn, forcing you deeper into the ocean of acrid slime. Her chyme now surrounding you on all sides, you continue pushing forward, your terror not allowing you to focus on anything but survival... Unable to breathe, you can't tell which way is up and which way is down... gurgling sounds are constant and loud. The liquid is now starting to tingle your skin. A cocktail of emotion surges through you as you begin to suffocate, rage, horror, disgust, sadness, the entire spectrum of the human condition is flashing through your brain as you slither around the putrid gut of some woman you don't even know.

Your lungs immediately fill up with the malodorous air as you feel your face break the surface. You lunge forward and manage, by chance, to reach one of the wrinkled stomach walls. Unfortunately covered in so much mucous you almost can't grip it, the sea of churning hot chyme keeps slapping against you, almost intentionally trying to force you under. You grit your teeth and give the fold in the wall a death grip, hanging on for dear life.

You belt out a powerful screech as the very wall you're clasped to pushes forward, forcing you to slide right off into the acrid pit below. Your arms now exhausted, you can't even swim... bright flashes begin to overtake your vision. You try to stop them, but they keep getting brighter and brighter. You try to fight it for a few seconds, but quickly realize how futile it is. You go limp and sink to the bottom, never to awaken again.
Attachments
Quickly Eaten.doc
(12 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 2/11]

Postby Lupe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:56 am

Glad to see an update! Always enjoy your writing and hope to see more if you get back into the groove!
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:23 am

I'm considering retiring because of pretty relentless negative feedback. Not by you, Lupe, but by others. I had some stories ready to post, but since they seem to cause more negativity in the world than positivity, I'm not going to post them. :/
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 am

Well I hate to hear that, but there will always be people who are negative just to negative. Some are way too pushy and don't get the fact that your stories aren't catered to them, they're meant for a wide range of people so there will be things that some people like and others hate.

I would keep that in mind and try not to be phased by people who just serve as bullies. But anyways, I do hope to see more and especially the stories you have ready to go, but I understand if you want to step away from it all.
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby bradlax16 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 am

Screw the haters, your work is frickin amazing!!!!!
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:45 am

Thank you! Hmm, I have been actually more motivated to finish my larger stories lately. Let's see what progress can get done this week!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:04 am

supernova wrote:I'm considering retiring because of pretty relentless negative feedback. Not by you, Lupe, but by others. I had some stories ready to post, but since they seem to cause more negativity in the world than positivity, I'm not going to post them. :/

If negative feed back effects you that badly just give up. If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, or grow some thicker skin.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby supernova » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:28 pm

I can't really think of any reasons I should continue, honestly. I could be doing other things. I'm doing this for the community and if the community hates it, then why continue?
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Actually, second thought, I'll just do what I want lol.

4chan is literally one of the worst places online and I shouldn't let their negativity and strange attitudes affect the people in this thread !

Still working on my other stories. I'd also suggest that other writers/content producers avoid that place because, although they will accept you at first, they'll act very aggressively if you don't follow their strange unwritten rules.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby username89 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Yeah 4chan can be pretty toxic. I hope you do continue, for what it's worth you and zombieslave are my two favorite writers and he seems to have gone into a soft retirement himself. I check to see if this thread has updated every time I'm on. Sorry if I haven't given you feedback before, I rarely interact on here, but this felt like an appropriate time to let you know. I'm sure you have tons of similar fans as well that just aren't that vocal.
username89
New to the forum

Postby Tsubasa17 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

nooooooo, don't retire, stories are way too good
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby supernova » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm not going to, don't worry! I got some decent criticism earlier in the week peppered in w the toxicity, so I'm going to use this as an opportunity to improve my writing rather than quitting altogether. I could also use this thread to post mini stories? The character limit on 4chan is annoying, but it helped me be more concise in how to depict certain situations graphically, but without too many words.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Tsubasa17 wrote:nooooooo, don't retire, stories are way too good

they were never going to retire, just fishing for sympathy
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lupe » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 pm

He's going out off his way to write stories for everyone to read just because he wants to. I don't think it's wrong for him to ask for reviews, ideas, and just more attention to them in general. Show some respect and sympathy.
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Lupe wrote:He's going out off his way to write stories for everyone to read just because he wants to. I don't think it's wrong for him to ask for reviews, ideas, and just more attention to them in general. Show some respect and sympathy.

lol that stranger "Krauser" hasn't posted in any of my topics before and is just posting negativity now for some reason, just ignore the troll and they'll go away. also thank you Lupe!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!