Supernova's GIANTESS VORE STORIES AND AI IMAGES

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 2/11]

Postby supernova » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:18 pm

NEW STORY! F/f, soft vore, pred POV, insertion, scat

I put spoiler tags around the ending so that you can avoid it if you want. It's another quick one, but from the pred's POV this time.

The Target
By Supernova

Jennifer bit her lip as her shoulders tensed up, watching the randomly-selected woman read her phone from afar. After stalking the short blonde from the nearest Starbucks, Jennifer felt fortunate when her target walked over to the most isolated part of the public park without noticing her following.

Tiptoeing lightly behind her target, Jennifer raised up her special device so it pointed right to the back of the blonde's head. Her heart pounding and sweat beading on her forehead, Jennifer winced as she pulled the trigger. A blinding light flashed abruptly, startling her. Blinking her eyes to regain her vision, her chest sank. The blonde was gone! Shaking, Jennifer looked at the device quivering in her hand and the spot where the blonde stranger used to be. In disbelief at both herself and the situation, she looked down at where the blonde stranger once sat.

"Oh my God" Jennifer whispered to herself as she caught sight of the blonde woman, now only an inch or two tall, staring up at her from the park bench. It worked. The fear in Jennifer's chest subsided, replaced with excitement. Leaning over and delicately grasping the tiny struggling woman between her fingers caused Jennifer to giggle uncontrollably. "Now what?" thought Jennifer, never thinking she'd get this far. She looked up wondering what the tiny woman must be thinking, being suddenly shrunk and picked up by a gigantic, skinny Korean girl.

Sitting on the bench right where the blonde was just a few seconds before, Jennifer's black miniskirt billowed in the wind, showing off her pale thighs. Looking left and right and seeing no one, Jennifer opened her eyes widely at the tiny blonde woman, looked down, and looked back up. Feeling especially devious, Jennifer spread her legs wide open, hearing the high-pitched, tiny beeping sound coming from between her fingers. Stretching her panties away with her thumb, Jennifer moaned in pleasure as she felt the tiny, squirming stranger thrash violently as she shoved her up her leaking pussy. Letting go of her panties with her hooked thumb, they snapped back into place, sealing the tiny blonde woman inside. Rubbing her clit through her panties, the sensation of absolute power pulsed over her, feeling waves of pleasure as the tiny woman lightly poked and prodded at her g-spot deep up her crotch. A sense of devious excitement built up within her, never having done anything like this before.

The cloth between her legs now soaked, Jennifer begins her long walk home, the woman squirming in and around her wet pussy the whole way. Breathing heavily and trying to hide her pleasure, Jennifer continues wondering what the little woman must be thinking, covered in fluid and salty sweat for the whole thirty minute-long walk. Squeezing her knees together and pressing her pussy lips over the tiny woman just made the squirming sensation more intense, leading to more leakage.

Upon finally entering her apartment, Jennifer walked up to her standing mirror and stripped. Flipping her shirt off above her head, taking her bra off, and sliding her miniskirt down to her ankles and kicking it away, Jennifer admired her skinny, pale body, knowing that someone was fighting for her life inside her panties. Now with a dark, soaked spot in the bottom, Jennifer spread her legs and squatted, looking at the tiny mound at the center of the spot.

Sitting on the floor, she hooked her panties and dragged them down her legs, exposing her bare, wet, hairy pussy. Jennifer's sweat and pussy juice caused the tiny woman to stick to the inside of her panties, which were now dangling from the tips of Jennifer's relatively giant fingers. Squinting her eyes, Jennifer could make out the tiny woman was crying with a giant pubic hair stuck to her tiny, sticky face. She covered her mouth coyly and laughed.

An evil thought passed through Jennifer's mind as she lifted her wet, sticky panties over her head. Standing up, she made sure that the tiny woman stuck to her panties could see her entire naked body. Smiling and opening her mouth wide, she started gently shaking her panties above her head. Seeing the tiny woman try to get a grip on the panties caused her to giggle. Too sticky to move, too slippery to grip! It was perfect. Seeing the tiny woman's body peel off of the sticky fabric just made her smile more.

Continuing to shake the panties above her open mouth, Jennifer exhaled deeply, letting her hot breath wash over her tiny toy. Now peeled free from the shaking panties, the shrunken blonde woman fell straight down into Jennifer's mouth, causing her to taste a mixture of sweat, pussy juice, and fear.

Closing her mouth immediately, she could feel the tiny woman's slimy body struggle against her tongue and palate. It tickled a little bit! Smearing her against the inside of her cheeks, Jennifer plopped her back down on her bed and leaned sideways to open the drawer of her nightstand. Pulling out a big, glass dildo, she let out an ecstatic moan as she effortlessly slipped it up inside her, spreading her pussy wide open with her tiny victim in her mouth.

Sliding the glass in and out of her, the thoughts of her tiny victim's horror filled her mind, just making her hotter and wetter. Thinking of her hot, stinking breath washing over the tiny, confused woman caused her to almost scream as she plunged the dildo up her pussy. Closing her lips, she quickly kept plunging the sex toy within her, washing her victim within her mouth. Breathing heavier, Jennifer gasped, almost swallowing the tiny blonde woman whole.

Wondering even why she stopped herself, Jennifer tilted her head back and swallowed hard. Moaning deeply as she felt the woman struggle down her esophagus, she kept pounding her pussy as hard as she could. The stretching, satisfying feeling mixed with the powerful sensation of a woman sliding down her throat caused an abrupt explosion of ecstasy, sending waves of pleasure throughout Jennifer's body. Screaming and writhing on the bed, Jennifer shook as she squirted juice all over her now-soaked bed.

Laying down in the puddle of her own fluids, Jennifer sighed, feeling the slight tingling of the tiny woman poking around in her stomach. Too exhausted to even think about that, her eyelids started getting heavy and she passed out after kicking her still-slimy dildo on the ground.

The next day, Jennifer opened her eyes and looked at the clock across the room, thankful it's Sunday. Putting on her bathrobe, she prepared a nice, hot cup of coffee for herself and read the news on her tablet as she ate a bowl of cereal. Sipping the coffee and eating her cereal brought her back to the last thing she ate, that blonde woman from last night. Wondering what thrashing around in her stomach must have been like, swimming through all the stuff she ate that day. Thinking back to her meals from yesterday, Jennifer ponders that the woman must have had a tough time wading through all that pasta salad!

Spoiler: show
Wondering how many calories a one-or-two-inch-tall woman is, she suddenly felt the familiar sensation of pressure building up in her backside once the coffee hit her system.

Walking into the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror yet again, admiring her thin frame and thinking about the woman still inside her. She must have coiled all throughout her giant guts last night, probably waiting up her ass right now. Turning around, she looked at her round, pale ass cheeks in the mirror, wondering if that woman thought about this part as she slipped down her throat.

Knowing that she reduced a human being to a log of shit, her shit, filled her with the same sensation of power that she felt earlier. Sitting on the toilet bowl, she bit her lip, knowing that she's forcing someone to slide against her asshole after using her so thoroughly.

"I need to do this again", she whispered to herself as the brown log landed in the bowl below with a plop. Spreading her thighs and looking down, a burst of happiness came over Jennifer as she saw the woman from yesterday, complete with undigested blonde hair, embedded in her bowel movement. Reveling in how devious her thoughts are, she wiped herself clean and looked for her shrinking device, knowing she just found a new hobby.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 4/13/17]

Postby observer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:33 am

great work as always, enjoyed Jennifer reflecting on what she'd reduced the blonde to in the ending, I feel like normally your characters just do the deed without thinking about it
observer
Been posting for a bit

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 4/13/17]

Postby supernova » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:30 am

thanks observer! yeah i'm trying to get a little better with that, i still have a few half-written stories in the bank and i'm trying to give all the characters a bit more personality to make the stories more engrossing. honestly i also look back at your old work for inspiration sometimes, love your scenarios.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 4/16/17]

Postby supernova » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Another new story! F/f, soft vore, digestion, scat.

I blocked out the ending just like last time in case you don't want to see it.

Vacation Parfait
by Supernova

With the convertible's top down, wind blew through Veronica's bright red hair as she drove down the interstate with her younger sister, Sarah. Finally relieved after weeks of almost non-stop work at the hospital, Veronica was beaming with excitement, having planned this road trip weeks ago. Fully expecting to have some much-needed girl-time with her sister, she set out to enjoy the sights of the Pacific Northwest over the next week-and-a-half. Leaving before the sun came up, they both loved catching the sunrise on the road before all of their big vacations.

"Maybe we could just drive off the main highway and check out some of the little towns no one really sees!" Sarah exclaimed, her hair the same exact color and shade as her sister's, blowing in the wind just the same. "There might be some cool shops."

Veronica raised her eyebrows. "Oh! Yeah sounds good, sis. What exit do you think we should get off at?" Her eyes stuck to the road.

"You know me, girl. Any one'll do. Just hopefully it's not, like, boring or whatever." Sarah replied, looking out the side of the car where the window would be if it had not been rolled down. "It'd be such a drag if we just chose somewhere with, like, nothing."

Veronica's eyes looked to the next exit sign. "This one looks alright. And if we don't find anything cool, we can go to the next one. We got plenty of time." She down-geared using the stick shift and turned to the off-ramp.

Quickly turning to a forested residential neighborhood, Sarah crossed her arms and sat back in the seat after seeing several blocks pass. "Just as I expected. Boring." The sun still not quite risen, the thick treetops darkened the neighborhood, making it seem like it was still night time.

Rolling her eyes while driving slowly past the rows of almost identical white homes, Veronica said dryly "So just go on Google Maps and find the nearest store or main street or whatever, ya dummy!"

Sarah darted her hand into her left pocket and took her Iphone out, immediately going to the GPS app. "That's weird." Sarah said. "I'm not getting a signal out here."

"Not even data?" inquired Veronica.

"No, not even a cell phone bar. Weird. In a packed neighborhood like this? Hold on. Pull over." Sarah almost demanded. "If we can't get GPS here, with no map, we won't even be able to find the highway out of this neighborhood. We could end up in the wrong state."

"Alright, alright!" Veronica responded, pulling up to the curb next to the sidewalk in front of a picture-perfect white double-ranch suburban home complete with a white picket fence. "Girl, you don't need to be so pushy!"

"Sorry, it's still, like, kinda dark out. I donno. It's just weird not having a signal." Sarah pressed buttons on her phone frantically.

"Fine, fine! You don't need to act all freaked out, though!" Veronica stated, her hands still on the steering wheel.

The sound of the nearby house's door bursting open caused both of them to jump. "Oh gosh!" Veronica almost shrieked, turning her head towards the house.

"Now who's the freaked-out one?" Sarah said through nervous laughter.

Veronica jokingly pushed Sarah. "Still you!" Turning her head towards the now-open door. "Hey look, someone's coming! Maybe they can tell us where exactly we are."

Sarah sighed "Or to tell us to fuck off."

Veronica leaned forward over the car door and yelled across the lawn. "Excuse me!"

Sarah hit Veronica's shoulder "Not so loud, it's still early, people are sleeping!"

"Oh, it's just a teenager." Veronica whispered back to Sarah. Turning her head back to the girl walking out of the house. "Excuse me. Can you please tell us where we are? I mean, like, what town or whatever and if there's any way to, like, get to a neat little main street or something?" She stammered, looking at the girl just stare back at her blankly as she slowly and deliberately walked towards the car. "Excuse me? Can y-you hear me?"

The pale, dark-eyed girl, who had long brown hair parted in the middle, was wearing a giant white tee shirt and loose, dark purple pajama pants. Her hair unkempt, no makeup on, she looked like she just barely got out of bed. Except for one thing glinting on her finger that Veronica couldn't quite make out. Why would she be wearing something like that to sleep? A ring that big would be uncomfortable in bed!

The girl continued walking slowly across the lawn in her bare feet, the morning dew soaking into the bottom of her pants. Sarah tapped Veronica from behind. "I don't like this, she's creeping me out." She whispered harshly.

Veronica turned around, saying almost quivering "Oh please, she's just walking over to t-tell us something!"

Sarah's eyes widened as she pointed behind Veronica shouting "But wait what is she doi--"

A bright flash overwhelmed Veronica's eyes as an abrupt dizziness overtook her. Feeling extraordinarily lightheaded, she gripped the steering wheel of the convertible, blinking to unblur her vision. Looking left and right, it looked as though the lighting was different. After rubbing her eyes a second time, she could see her sister Sarah still in the passenger seat, pale as a ghost, staring upwards with her mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Sarah... wha... what happened?" She put her arm on the still petrified Sarah's shoulder. "Sar... are you okay?" Feeling her chest lurch downwards, Veronica responded by craning her neck upwards. Without skipping a beat, Veronica let out a throat-shattering screech as the image of a gigantic teenage girl came into her vision. After belting out her first scream, she kept gasping uncontrollably, realizing that she was at eye-level with the same girl who was walking towards her car, only now she was the size of a skyscraper. Veronica's blood ran cold as she noticed that the entire car, sister and all, were in the titanic teen's palm.

Through the windshield, she could see every detail of the giant girl's eyes. Dark brown and bordered by long eyelashes, Veronica gripped the steering wheel in white-knuckled terror as the car was lowered slowly. Tensing up while feeling the moist blast of air from the immense pale girl's nostrils, her heart began beating extremely quickly and terror coursed through her veins.

Quivering, she turned to her sister, Sarah. Still motionless from the time Veronica woke up, she could see that a single tear dripped down her cheek. Shaking her, Veronica shouted in her face "WHAT DO WE DO?" as the gentle up-and-down motion of walking began as they were held right in front of the massive girl's chest.

Grasping the stick shift and pounding the clutch did nothing. The now-miniscule car was not functioning at all. Pounding on the locked-up steering wheel gave no horn. The gas did nothing. She couldn't even turn the battery on to put the top up, they were sitting ducks.

Sarah looked at Veronica, her mascara running with the now numerous tears. Whispering "I... I don't know... I..."

Veronica gripped her shoulders and looked into her wide, blue eyes. "Don't leave the car. Don't do it." It was the only thing she could think to say, it was almost the only thing she could say, fighting through the massive, painful lump in her throat.

Shadows passed overhead as the gigantic girl carried the car into the house. The door closed behind her with a thunderous boom, blowing their hair in a gust of wind.

Trying to see over the horizon of the girl's hand was almost impossible. The rooms were all bright and modern-looking, but extremely blurry from the distance. Lights flew by overhead like giant suns, made worse by the white reflection on nearly everything in the room they were carried to. Looking back and forth, Veronica squinted to try to make out where they were headed. Leaning forward, she could faintly make out what looked like bright white tile flooring, a giant silver monolith, and... a kitchen. Veronica set her bearings as Sarah still sat motionless. Craning her neck in all directions, Veronica was sure of it, they were in a giant kitchen.

"Sarah! Sarah! We're in a giant house! Sarah! Answer me!" Veronica grasped Sarah's blouse as hard as she could and shook. "Sarah! Snap out of it!"

Shaking her head, Sarah blinked a few times, tears still flowing. "Is this... really happening?" Sarah continued quivering, shaking visibly, Veronica could feel it through her tight grip. Calming her voice, Veronica said in a reassuring tone "Sarah, snap out of it, please. I need you. I need you here with me." Hugging her sister as hard as she could, she exhaled in relief as she felt her sister hug back.

Both of them with their eyes extremely tight, gripping each other as hard as they could, a sharp sense of descent overcame them as the ground abruptly became the ceiling. Falling down several inches, Veronica let out another sharp screech as a gigantic, cloudy mound came rushing towards her.

Surfacing from the ice-cold puff that now surrounded her, she wiped her eyes and spit out the sickeningly sweet substance. Her red hair now soaked with the white cream, she continued gripping Sarah as hard as she could, never letting go. Pressing her feet into the thicker, colder material helped her drag her sister up above, right next to her. Spitting out a mouthful of the white, sticky fluid that surrounded them, Sarah coughed. "It's whip cream. It's... *cough*... it's fucking whip cream. What the fuck? Wh-what's going on?"

Still holding on to each other's blouses tightly, the two women stared around the room, only their heads above the thick mass. Watching the girl walk away, they both realized they were alone as they heard footsteps clunk up the stairs.

"Wh-wh-what's... why... what is this?" Sarah started weeping, her hair covered in whip cream, with spots of it all over her face.

Veronica let out tears of her own, holding her sister tighter to her chest. "I... I don't know, girl, I don't know." Veronica's heart raced, and as she held her sister close, she felt her sister's heart race, too.

"S-S-S-Sarah... are you okay?" Veronica quivered, twisting her head back and forth, looking at the kitchen sink, the windows, the bright white counter tops, the blank metal fridge with no magnets, only incomprehensibly gigantic.

Sarah kept shaking violently while gripped with her sister. "N...No. I'm not f-f-fucking okay."

They both jumped in shock as they both heard a loud clunk at the top of the stairs.

*Clunk*

"Wh-what's that?" Sarah asked, still tearing up.

*Clunk*

"I... I don't know... maybe the g-g-g-girl is back?"

*Clunk*

The sounds were getting closer and louder, someone was definitely walking down the stairs.

*Clunk*

A silhouette appeared at the doorway between the stairs and the kitchen. Time seemed to slow down for Veronica, allowing her to take in every detail. Walking slowly from the darkness emerged a tall woman wearing nothing but black panties, a black bra, and a very thin hot pink bathrobe that hugged her curvy hips and ended at the middle of her thighs, looking to be around 40. Leaning on the doorway, the titanic woman's large breasts jiggled slightly before she crossed her arms, looking like she was making direct eye contact as she smiled. She played with her dark brown hair, which was cut in a bob with a fringe that covered her eyebrows. Her skin was slightly tan, but very clear.

Her immense body almost tiptoed towards the tiny whip-cream covered woman, each step extremely slow and deliberate. Grinning with her teeth and putting her finger in her mouth, the immense woman pulled up the gigantic chair in front of the two sisters, and sat her round ass down in the chair, shaking the tiny woman.

Veronica gripped Sarah. Sarah gripped Veronica. They both stared up saying nothing, not moving an inch.

An almost deafening voice boomed from between the giant woman's lips, causing hot, foul morning breath to waft over the two tiny sisters. "How nice of my daughter to prepare me breakfast!" She smiled, showing off her perfectly straight, white teeth. Veronica's heart sank. As the gigantic, wet tongue snaked out of the giant woman's mouth and wet her lips, Sarah and Veronica screamed in unison, watching a tremendous spoon launch from the side and descend upon them.

"N-N-N-NO! STOP! PLEASE!" Veronica screamed as Sarah began crying hysterically and waving her arms.

Sweat beaded on Veronica's brow. She wanted to see if she could swim away from the gigantic strange, but her grip on Sarah was too important, not letting go no matter how hard she thrashed.

The gigantic spoon landed in the whip cream right next to them, lifting off the white ooze off of the parfait, carrying it right into their captor's mouth.

Booming from above, Veronica could hear the woman continue speaking. "You probably have nooo idea what's going on right now. How scary it must be for you." She said as she plunged the spoon deep into the white substance right next to them, digging out a strawberry. Falling down right on top of the cold yogurt, they both began to sink as they looked above.

After licking her thin lips, the giant brown-haired woman continued speaking "I love a little bit of exhilaration with my breakfast. It makes it taste better. Well... it makes YOU taste better!"

Veronica's jaw quivered, sinking deeper with the still-thrashing Sarah. "P-p-please! D-d-d-don't eat us! Please don't!"

The woman sighed, blasting hot, smelly air over them again. "Look, my eyesight is pretty good. I can hear you screaming or talking or... whatever. It doesn't matter. I can't hear you. All I can hear is annoying squeaking." She stuck her slimy, pink tongue out and slowly licked a yogurt-covered strawberry off her spoon.

Sarah clawed at the side of the glass they were stuck in. "STOP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! PLEASE! LET US GO!"

Veronica's heart broke watching her little sister beg for her life. Looking up, she could still see the immense woman slowly scooping up bits of yogurt with whip cream, making it a point to lick it off as slowly as possible, in full view of the two shrunken women.

A deep growl came from within the woman's torso. "Hear that? You're gonna be there in a few minutes."

Growing dizzier by the moment, Veronica looked up to see the blurry image of the giant woman's throat shifting slightly with her last swallow.

A shadow loomed over the two as they continued struggling in the sweet mixture. The woman's shrill voice just didn't go away.

"How does it feel knowing that you're gonna be sliding down my throat?"

Veronica exploded in panic, not knowing why specifically, but the phrase 'sliding down my throat' caused her brain to feel like it was going haywire. Letting go of Sarah, Veronica slammed her fists against the side of the glass, unable to hear anything but 'sliding down my throat'. Craning her neck upwards, she saw that nearly all the whip cream was already gone, some stuck to the side of the woman's mouth. Cringing as she saw the giant tongue slither out to wipe it away, she dug her fingers into her soaked hair as she heard "I'm a messy eater, as you can see."

Now only in the glass with a spoonful of yogurt and her sister, Veronica despaired. Knowing she was out of options, she just waved her hands, hoping deep inside that it was just a cruel joke. Covered in wet, melted whip cream and yogurt, Veronica's chest felt like it was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Her skin felt limp, she was losing energy fast, even watching Sarah relentlessly, but futilely try to climb up the side of the flat, wet glass.

Lunging over to her sister, she gripped her in a bear hug. Feeling her own sister's terror, she wept into her shoulder. Sarah grabbed back, doing the same. The spoon, complete with streak marks from when the woman last took a bite, slipped under their feet. Butterflies exploded in Veronica's stomach as she felt the same lurching sensation as before, only now instead of being in a car with her sister, she was on a spoon.

The woman's wet, messy lips parted slowly as the two bawling woman grasped each other. Gritting her teeth, Veronica couldn't close her eyes, taking in the sight of the white teeth and saliva-covered mouth one second at a time. Tears clouded her vision as she saw strings of saliva drop down from the stranger's palate. Seeing the woman's dark, fleshy lips pass over her, Veronica inhaled the woman's hot, heavy, foul breath and screamed as the mouth's roof pressed down upon her. The spoon slipped away and she was sealed in darkness.

Grasping a hold of her sister, she could do nothing but grunt as the hot, slick tongue probed every inch of her. Over her face, over her back, between her thighs. She tried keeping her mouth as tight as she could, but the harsh current forced saliva into her mouth, causing her to choke and lose grip of Sarah. The whip cream washed out of her red hair, replacing it with mucous and saliva. Waving her hands every way she could, she fought through the terror to try to at least touch her sister. Unable to see anything, she was completely at the mercy of this strangers gigantic, slimy, wet tongue. Forced up against massive, soft cheeks, Veronica let her body go limp, knowing that any resistance was absolutely futile in the face of the immense muscle below her rolling her around.

Still gritting her teeth, she abruptly brushed against her sister. Both of them inundated with thick, sloppy saliva, the woman rolled both of them together in a ball of mucous, saliva, and yogurt. Veronica reached randomly and found her sister's slimy hand. After a few attempts, she was finally able to grip it before being forced against Sarah's body and pulled downward.

Veronica's whole body exploded with panic as she heard the shattering gulp sound shake her whole body. Her chest felt this deep sense of descent and her sister was squirming so wildly that she caught a few painful elbows in the chest. Stuck together in a mass of mucous, saliva bubbles, and swallowed yogurt, Sarah and Veronica let out muffled screams as the woman's esophagus slid all around them.

"Nnn- NNN--- NNNNNNNN---" was all Veronica could muster, only hearing a calm heartbeat and wet slithering sounds deep behind the woman's chest. Continuing the descent, Veronica felt her hand slide over a wrinkly surface. Abruptly, she and her sister slid through a tight, wet opening and fell for a split second.

Surrounded in darkness, Veronica lost track of her sister, distracted by the intensely hellish odor, the overwhelming humid heat, the thick slop, and the gurgling sounds that surrounded her on all angles. Thrusting forward, she felt herself sink into the vomit-smelling sea. "AIYEEE!" she screeched just before a wave of hot, stinging liquid splashed on her face from above. It smelled and tasted like coffee. "SARAH! SARAH!! I'M SORRY!"

Every time Veronica inhaled, it felt like flames filled up her lungs and nasal cavity. The most acrid, sour smell persistently assaulted her nose and mouth as the chunky slop became harder to swim in. Frantically thrashing, she felt her hand slide along a soft surface. "SARAH?" Veronica screamed. "SARAH, IS THAT YOU?". Lunging forward, she landed on the woman's stomach wall, the wrinkled walls rippling and churning the vast sea of digesting food.

Her ears almost completely clogged with vomit, Veronica could hear the agonized screams of her sister, but the wet slopping sounds all around her couldn't give her a good direction. Braving the acidic, stinging ocean of the stranger's stomach, she went in a random direction, kicking off the writhing stomach walls, hoping she'd be able to touch her sister one last time.

Her arms getting heavier with exhaustion, her mouth now sore from the acids etching away at her, she continued screaming her sister's name. "SARAH! SARAH! PLEASE!" Finding another wrinkly stomach ripple, she gripped it with the same ferocity that she gripped Sarah with, she stayed there for what felt like hours.

Her skin now wrinkled from the moisture, Veronica couldn't hear any of her sister's screams.

Her skin now felt like it was on fire, couldn't do anything but scream for her sister. "SARAH! PLEASE! COME TO ME! SARAH PLEASE!" Now just sinking and thrashing, Veronica tried to press her agonized legs off the stomach floor, but the mucous covering was too slick. The screams became whimpers. "S-Sarah.." Veronica's face bubbled above the surface. "Sarah... I... I'm sor--" Vomit poured into Veronica's mouth, causing her to sink to the bottom, never to rise again.

Veronica's corpse, heavily beaten and scarred from the stomach's acids and churning, slipped into the intestinal tract with her dead sister's body.

Outside, the woman prepared herself a cup of coffee and read the news from her tablet. Loving the little pokes and prods she got from within, she felt not only immensely powerful, but very grateful for her thoughtful daughter. Letting out a slight belch, she needed to remember to thank her for such a lovely, healthy breakfast and for using the special ring correctly.

Over the course of the day, the woman kept thinking of where those two women would be within her at that very moment. Almost obsessing over it, she stared at her naked body in the mirror, rubbing her bare, clear skin knowing that her body so thoroughly dominated other people that they'd be reduced to shit in a few hours. Her shit. Rubbing her ass and biting her lip, she reminisced on how her tiny victims must have felt when they became part of her parfait. Knowing for a fact that they'd be within her.

After going food shopping, wondering which choices would go best with her special toppings, she relaxed at her house for the rest of the day. After thinking about how fun it'd be to slurp up some people with spaghetti and binging on some Netflix while sipping wine, she felt a tightness at her backside.

Knowing that the two girls from this morning must be coiling around her intestines, she eagerly ran upstairs to the bathroom. Spreading her thighs on the toilet bowl, she exhaled deeply as she relaxed her anus and let her rectum slip out a long, brown, lumpy log. As it landed in the toilet with a plunk, the giant woman looked into the bowl and smiled. Seeing the two corpses twisted together gave her such a rush of power that she couldn't help but sigh happily. She could even see the little red streaks, the undigested hair still the same shade of red now that it was when she swallowed them.

After wiping herself, she dropped the crumpled wad of toilet paper into the water and watched her log of feces float in the toilet. The two tiny women almost looked like they were hugging each other as steam rose off of their wrinkled, discolored bodies.

Shrugging her shoulders, the woman pulled her panties up and flushed, hoping to have another special meal as soon as possible.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm

oh, and I have it on pastebin too! you can download it from there. https://pastebin.com/UyfmNH1U
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Pumping them out! Glad to see the creative itch has bitten you again :D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Juliet » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:12 pm

New to the forum, wanted to immediately say that I love your writing, supernova. You're an inspiration. I'm especially happy for your return, keep up the good work.

I especially enjoy the detail you put into digestion. I feel like some authors pad out their stories with details on irrelevant things that don't pertain to the story being erotic, and you completely circumvent that. The digestion takes center stage and is the entire focus of the writing. You're extremely to the point.

My favorite of yours is all of your unaware writing, so I sincerely hope you start doing more of that. Unaware content is essentially dead as of lately, on this website, writing.com, giantessworld, everywhere really. You're one of the last people out there still producing content that's of high quality. So thanks for that.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby supernova » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Someone RP with me. My Discord is Olivia#3221 and my email is [email protected]
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [Updated 12/16/17]

Postby supernova » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:07 pm

new story!

Swallowed by a Sick Thief
By Supernova

Amber let out another sniffle and wiped her long, pink, running nose with a tissue. Lugging a gigantic bag around for work all the time wasn't easy, but Amber felt she had to do it even if she came down with an annoying cold. She wore a blue shoulderless blouse today, forgetting that the cushion on the strap wasn't enough to make it comfortable. She had it swung around her backside so it bounced against her round ass, which was today covered in black yoga pants. Hoisting the strap over her shoulder, no amount of re-positioning could fix the discomfort of carrying her heavy bag around the neighborhood, it just kept digging into her bare, skinny shoulder. She was careful not to let the strap tug at her long black hair, wiping away the stray strands from being painfully snagged.

After a few minutes, her shoulder turned from pale white to a light pink as the chafing became almost unbearable. Placing the bag down on the sidewalk with a thud, she grunted angrily as she saw a brand new miniaturized BMW roll out of it awkwardly, scratching the new paint job and breaking the side-view mirrors. Rubbing her sore skin, Amber winced thinking about the hours wasted trying to find the perfect car to shrink down, place in her fat bag, and sell later on for cash. Kicking the now-ruined car down a drainage ditch with her left foot, she heaved the slightly less-heavy bag over her shoulder, still filled with luxury cars of all makes and models. She sniffled again and crossed the street.

Looking left and right, she caught sight of an empty, but slightly older Mercedes parked alone in an otherwise vacant lot. Breathing a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn't have to keep looking for hours for an easy steal, she lifted up her left hand, pointed her jeweled pink ring at her target, and pressed one of the glinting gems downward. With a bright flash, the one normally-sized car in the lot was now just a few inches long.

Approaching it carefully as to not shake her bag, Amber stopped walking about a foot away from it, stood perfectly still, and gently picked it up with two hands. Amber furrowed her brow when she noticed tiny vibrations shaking the miniaturized car.

Her heart sank.

A tiny human figure was shrunk along with the car. "Fuck!" Amber thought to herself. "I should have fucking looked closer! Now what am I going to do?"

Holding the car at eye-level, Amber looked inside the rear passenger window, a tiny blonde woman was looking directly at her with a horrified expression on her face. Blonde, dressed for work, and covered in a blanket, Amber surmised that she must have been sleeping in the back seat between shifts at her job.

Amber bit her lip and shook anxiously as she made eye contact with the woman holding her face against the glass. She let out a panicked grunt as her heart rate began to rise. Inhaling sharply, she stated in slow, clear, deliberate pronunciation. "Look. I'm sorry it had to be this way." She sniffled between sentences to make up for her runny nose. "I... I just can't let anyone know I can do this." She shrugged her shoulders and gave the tiny, still woman in the car an almost sympathetic smile.

She tilted the car so the tiny occupant landed on the passenger door. She deftly opened the tiny car doorknob with her expertly manicured fingernails, her expert hands not damaging it at all. Looking down into the wide open car door at the screaming young blonde woman, Amber said "I'm sorry."

Abruptly hoisting the car above her head, she parted her thick lips and pointed the open door downwards so the woman was positioned to fall into her open mouth. Feeling the snot in her nose roll backwards, Amber gagged slightly, but continued to stick her tongue out, despite the tiny woman holding for dear life. "Come on, you know I have to do this." Amber stated plainly. "Nobody can see me doing this, just let go."

Shaking the car over her open mouth now, Amber sighed deeply, letting her hot breath waft inside the car. The humidity from her exhalation, smelling of rank mucous, caused the leather surfaces on the inside of the car to grow slippery. The tiny woman shrieked "Please! Please no! AIYEEE" before losing grip and falling vertically, landing on Amber's slick, slimy tongue.

"Ooph, you're big!" Amber muttered as she slid her hot, wet tongue over the tiny blonde, rubbing along her face and pressing her up against her palate. She made sure to smear her thick snot-infused saliva all over every inch of the small woman, making sure her hair was soaked. Constricting her throat, she attempted to swallow, but that only resulted in slight coughing over the now soaking-wet woman. Three more attempted swallows in quick succession, squeezing the shrunken person under the roof of Amber's mouth, caused her feet and ankles to slip over the precipice behind the tongue. The constant screaming lightly vibrated the air behind Amber's closed lips.

Sighing again at not being able to swallow her small victim, Amber rolled her eyes, and sucked all the snot she could out of her big stuffy nose. Positioning her tongue, she spread the thick wad of hot mucous all over the tiny blonde stranger, covering her from head to toe in slippery, salty snot. With her mouthful completely slick, Amber swallowed as hard as she could. The blonde slid quickly and effortlessly up to her breasts, still stuck!

Amber coughed, trying to dislodge the rather sizable person stuck in her throat. Each hack blasted humid breath and snot mist all over the shrunken person.

She sighed again, wiped the sweat off of her forehead and held the car in one hand like a hamburger and used the other hand to dig out a cylindrical plastic container with a light pink liquid inside of it. Unscrewing the cap, Amber puckered her lips and started pouring the healthy smoothie she made for herself earlier in the day in the hopes that it'd treat her cold. The screaming vibrations she felt in the back of her mouth dropped to her throat and finally behind her chest as the thick strawberry-flavored liquid helped the blonde woman glide smoothly down Amber's tight esophagus. Amber bit her lip as she felt the thick bulge pass through her throat and into her stomach, happy she got all of it down. To chase it and get the strange, salty, sweaty taste out of her mouth, Amber finished almost half the bottle, dumping over a pint of strawberry smoothie on top of who she just ate.

Leaning over to gently place the Mercedes in with her other stolen cars, Amber heard a distinct groan coming from her stomach, as well as some unusual, almost tingly feelings? She rubbed her tight, flat stomach and hoisted up her bag again, walking out of the now completely vacant lot.

After twenty minute walk, she unlocked the door to her truck. She very gently placed the bag of stolen cars on the passenger seat, plopped her round ass in the drivers seat, and exhaled deeply. Waiting a few minutes, she let out a strong belch, coinciding with the bubbly tingling sensation in her stomach. "I wonder if you can hear me in there." She stated loudly. "Well... If you can, I just want you to know that it's nothing personal. I... I didn't really want to do it."

She perked up suddenly, as though she just remembered something. "Oh right, before I forget." She takes her phone out of the side pocket in the bag, turning it on and tapping at the screen. "I'm putting you in as 100 calories. I'm trying to stay healthy from now on." After hitting "OK" on the app screen, she sniffled again, swallowed another wad of snot, and started the car. Trying not to be distracted from the near-constant wriggling in her core, she drove off to go have some lunch.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mouth111 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:55 am

Just read Vacation Parfait, loved it! There's something so erotic about a dominant older woman eating younger girls. Milf preds are a favorite of mine.

Great job! Merry xmas, great work, thank you!
mouth111
Been posting for a bit

Postby supernova » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:06 pm

mouth111 wrote:Just read Vacation Parfait, loved it! There's something so erotic about a dominant older woman eating younger girls. Milf preds are a favorite of mine.

Great job! Merry xmas, great work, thank you!

Thank you very much for the praise!

I actually had this gif in mind when I wrote that one. I love milf preds too.

Merry xmas to you too!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:47 pm

NEW STORY
F/F Unaware, soft vore, digestion, snot

with a MICRO prey! as small as a grain of sand. you can download it there or view it at my gallery at https://aryion.com/g4/view/432725

the scat ending is optional if u don't read past the asterisks

The Big Day

By Supernova

With an agonized groan, Leah turned over through the embrace of her warm down comforters to silence her shrieking alarm clock. Already restless for several hours, the PhD student wiped the fresh crust from her sunken eyes and thrust herself forward out of her twin-sized bed.

Anxiety rushes throughout her thin frame, sending goosebumps over her tan skin, making the hair on the back of her neck stand on-end. As she catches sight of the index cards that litter the top of her desk, she’s reminded of all the studying and work it took to get her to this point. “Today’s the day” she thought, slumping forward into the chair and glancing at some esoteric scrawling about some new method of predicting the structure of protein molecules. Her heartbeat on the rise, Leah picked up another card to remind herself of the potential questions the biochemistry board may raise about her thesis, which she will have to defend in only a few hours.

Nervousness builds in her chest and her brain defaults to thoughts about how much she’s invested into today. She’s neglected her entire social life, not making one friend throughout college, and almost cutting off all contact with her family to prove she could pull off a doctorate in biochemistry on her own. No one in her life other than her dismissive academic advisors knew what an important day this was to her. Leah closed her eyes and sighed, knowing that her defense will be worth it to prove to everyone that her years of solitude paid off. Deep in her heart, she knows her presentation will be masterful and she’ll have an achievement to be proud of: the title of “Doctor” preceding her name. Despite this, intrusive thoughts of failure still infected her mind and burden her with grief.

Barely thinking about the actions she’s performing and working almost entirely on muscle memory, Leah washes her dark brown hair thinking of how she’s going to contact everyone she cut off from her life. Thinking of how she’ll re-introduce herself as “Doctor” in just a few months evokes pleasant feeling as the warm shower water washes over her. Rinsing herself off, she covers her face with her towel and whispers “This’ll be all worth it.”

Muttering complex chemical formulas to herself, Leah walks out the front door of her apartment building while being blasted by cold, winter air. Staring down at the ground, watching the sidewalk squares pass by her feet, she instinctively focuses on the effect that cholesterol has on the quaternary structure of the protein she focused her research on. Almost in a haze, she gets tunnel vision walking down the busy sidewalk towards her university, where she’s slated to be questioned on her major projects. In less than thirty minutes, high-profile scientists she respects will have to pick apart her work for any mistake, looking for any reason to reject her. Gulping at this thought, she accidentally stops in her tracks, tinnitus starting to ring in her head as she reached the middle of the crosswalk with the crowd of pedestrians passing all around her.

“Out of the way!” She hears from behind her.

A bright carnation pink flash fills her field of vision for a split second, like the blink from a camera. Overwhelmed by the wind abruptly flowing over her naked skin coming from all angles, Leah screams in terror as she feels her body flying through what seems like an endless sky. Seeing the buildings rush around her, she grasps for anything, but grabs nothing. The river of heads rushing below her over the busy sidewalks, Leah screams as she feels the sensation of descent overtake her as she begins falling down. Not knowing how or why she was in this situation, she could only cover her breasts and crotch as the wind buffeted her bare skin, making her dark brown hair flutter downwards.

Spinning in descent for what felt like longer than natural for how far up she was thrust, Leah caught sight of a woman below her walking in her direction. Still falling relatively slowly, Leah’s entire body tensed up as the dark-skinned woman continued meandering towards her, becoming hauntingly gigantic with each step. Still dizzy with confusion, Leah belt out another harsh screech as the immense woman’s face became frighteningly huge incredibly fast. Now aware that she was only roughly the size of a grain of salt being puffed through the wind, Leah covered her face as she saw the giant face and head approach more quickly now, the curly black hair bouncing with every step. As the immense face filled up her peripheral vision, she slapped her open palms over her eyes. Her field of vision now completely obscured by her hands, Leah just allowed herself to be blown, hiding the swirling chaos from herself.

“AAIIYYEEEE!” Leah screamed as she felt the back of her body slam full-force into a gooey, vertical wall. Immediately tasting a sharp, salty flavor and smelling rank, hot air, she squirmed and whined as a wave of goo poured over her from the top. Craning her neck upwards, she could only see a tremendous pitch-dark cave with light, crusty hairs lining the inside. Squinting her eyes, Leah screams as she’s blasted with humid wind from above. Now almost crusted into place, she shrieks again as the hairy, humid hole from above sucks upwards with the force of a hurricane, forcing tiny Leah to be dragged vertically up the smooth wall towards the gaping, flaring hole. Gritting her teeth and feeling her tear sucked upwards, she realized where she was as she looked forward and saw the distance-blurry vision of the sidewalk she was so familiar with. She started hyperventilating as she finally comprehended the fact that she was stuck in the glistening snot trail of some random stranger’s runny nose.
Her eyes widen, tears building up above her lower eyelid, she wonders if what she’s experiencing is even possible. With no idea how she ended up in this situation, she couldn’t form constructive enough thoughts to help contextualize her situation within her mind. She spent almost all her energy fighting her fear to get rid of her sheer confusion at her rapidly changing situation.

Looking downwards, she knew it was certain death if she fell, looking upwards, the menacing black hole that blasted her with hot air and mucous wasn’t any more welcoming. She just wept and let the stranger take her where ever it was she was going. As the minutes ticked by, the tiny Leah continued crying harder and harder, knowing that her appointment for her thesis defense was fast approaching. She knew that some of the best people in her field were there specifically to judge her and by not showing up, for any reason, would be humiliating. Now conflicted because she’s worrying about that over the potential for losing her life, she screamed in shock and disgust as another wave of wet mucous from above ran over her sticky body.

“NOOOOO!” She screamed as a blast of wind dragged her upwards again, now forcing her to settle in a small pool of snot at the very bottom of the giant stranger’s nostril. Sinking in the slimy pool of salty mucous, she grasped forward, feeling the immense mound of flesh in front of her. Miniscule dark nose hairs jutted out of the soft surface, looking as thick and sharp as pencils to the shrunken woman. Gripping the inside of the nostril for dear life, Leah now felt her own sweat begin to wash away the dry snot encrusting her forehead. Her heartbeat now so rapid she could hear it in her head, she could do nothing but whimper knowing that even her loudest screams wouldn’t catch the attention of the woman whose nostril she was now riding in.

Peeking out the immense, hairy hole, Leah was trying to comprehend where she was being led to. Alleys were walked down, shortcuts were taken, stairs were climbed down all while each breath assaulted the shrunken woman with a fine mist of snot from above and behind.
Seeing one giant door close after another, Leah felt a sudden stop as a younger girl with a blanket covering her head came into her field of vision. Only illuminated by a laptop screen, the greasy black-haired girl frowned upon the entrance of the immense woman whose nose Leah was now occupying. “Ugh… you again? You’re not my mom, you don’t tell me what to do.” The girl responded dourly before taking a sip of a boxed Yoo-Hoo, scrunched in front of her computer. She licked her lips and crossed her arms. “Plus, you look like you have a cold. Get out of here before you make me sick. Leave me alone.”

As the immense woman began speaking, an explosive, jarring sensation vibrated Leah to her core. The giant woman’s mere speaking voice was incomprehensible to someone the size of a grain of salt, so she could only grip the tiny nose hairs surrounding her. Sliding up and down on the slick, snot-covered hairs, Leah gently rubbed the soft, wet skin below her in a desperate attempt to maintain a grip.

Her heart sank as she felt a sharp, windy jolt from all angles.

Her brain felt like it was being hammered to the side of her head as she was violently

thrust forward. Launched in a tiny spherical ball of snot like she was a cannonball, not even her most fierce screams could overpower the thunderous “ACHOO” that echoed through the entire room. Seeing the tall, thin woman’s body quickly grow small with distance, Leah had only a split second to see where she was going. Her heart leaped with terror as she saw the other girl’s lips part, exposing her dark, slimy mouth. Cords of saliva dangled from the roof of her mouth behind off-white teeth glinting with the laptop’s brightness. A wave of rank humidity washed over the miniscule Leah as she flew straight into the immense cavern, not stopping until her tiny form stopped abruptly with a wet slap.

Crying in despair, Leah was again stuck to a slimy, slick, fleshy surface. This one much slicker than the last, she screamed as she was surrounded in complete darkness as the lips in front of her sealed shut. Dangling on a small mucous-covered piece of flesh, Leah’s mind exploded in frenzied terror as hot saliva rushed over her bare skin. Sliding lower on the titanic uvula, Leah dry heaved as a wave of disgust struck her like she was punched in the gut. Inhaling deeply, she could smell nothing but foul, pungent, unrecognizable mouth odor. The hot slime covered every inch of her skin, her legs smeared together effortlessly and she was too frightened to move her arms out of risk of falling further.

Another vibrating blast erupted from below. The chaotic flesh flapping all around her from the simple act of a stranger speaking jostled Leah’s body around the slithering chamber, forcing her to try to grip whatever surface she found herself stuck to. The heat hugged her naked body on all sides, the sweat and saliva washing off what was left of the first girl’s snot. Kicking her thighs below, Leah screeched as she felt nothing but a tight abyss gently squeeze her legs.

Trying to dig her fingers into the slick walls surrounding her, she could do nothing but thrash as she felt her body gently slide into an impossibly huge, slick, vertically-facing tunnel. Bubbles of saliva form between her toes and thighs, she can taste nothing but the rank, slimy spit, forcing her to dry heave and slide further downward. Kicking her legs and arms, nothing slows her descent. There wasn’t even a swallow, Leah’s body was tiny enough to slip downwards with no effort from the girl that entombed her.

Now mid-way through the esophagus, she kept kicking and squirming against the slithering tube that guided her downwards. Her mind still focused on her important, life-changing appointment, she continued bawling, soaked completely in saliva, trying to ascend up through the hot pipe. The only response is the calm heartbeat of a girl who doesn’t even realize she’s there. A flash of hope bursts through Leah for a fraction of a second as she hears gurgling sounds emanating from above.

Cold chocolate-flavored water floods her nose and mouth suddenly enough to cause a jump of shock. She blows bubbles through the mixture of Yoo-Hoo, mucous, and saliva as she makes her vocal cords sore with the most powerful scream she ever belted in her life. Now shattered with terror, feeling the sharp descent through the soft esophagus, Leah continues leaking tears as a tight, slithering ring glides over her naked body.

Landing with a soft plop in the gut of some stranger, Leah stops screaming out of fear and begins screaming out of pain. Now covered in acrid, acidic vomit, Leah’s eyes, nostrils, vagina, mouth, and anus immediately burn with an intense, fiery agony. Splashing in the mixture of Yoo-Hoo, digesting food, and body fluids, Leah’s chest sinks with anxiety and terror, her brain unable to parse her situation while dealing with the relentless pain. Spitting out sour, burning acid, Leah tries wiping the slick fluid from her eyes, but peels back several layers of skin with the attempt. Unable to sense anything but the disgust of being submerged in puke and the stinging sensation of chemical assault over her body’s every surface, she can do nothing but thrash.

Her mind, almost calming from the sense of confirmed and impending doom,allow

space for her to remember how she’s missing the most important meeting of her life at that very second. Knowing she could be spending her time defending her life’s work, she is sent into panicked spasms. Still thinking in the back of her brain that she might still be able to escape and live her life like everything is normal, she frantically waves her arms, hoping to land on something substantial. Splashing into the thick slop with all of her might, Leah lets out a coughing scream as her flesh sloughs off her dissolving arms. She shakes uncontrollably as her toes and feet begin to feel numb. Unable to even sense movement below her ankles, she runs her fingers through her soaked hair. Squealing in pain as she feels her hand take away a clump of soaked, slimy hair, she grabs it as hard as she can in her burning hand and throws it into the churning darkness. Screaming in frustration and fear, she feels patches of skin become completely numb as they’re washed away in the electrifyingly agonizing ocean of some stranger’s stomach contents.

Her ears hearing nothing but the constant wet slapping and groaning of a stranger’s stomach, she barely recognizes when another stream of cold Yoo-Hoo comes splashing down from the ring above, forcing her salt grain-sized body to slide up on a folded mound of stomach wall. Now completely numb, she can only wheeze through pained breaths of humid, vomit-infused air and lift her right hand. The last thing she’s able to feel through her fingers are her own intestines dissolving into nothingness as wave after wave of acidic puke laps away at her lower half.

“I can still make it…” She whispers, heaving up a stomachful of the giant stranger’s vomit. She coughs up her own blood, her tongue too burned to taste it. Leah grips and grabs at the mucous membrane below her, listening to it squelch beneath her as another torrent of Yoo-Hoo splutters from the tight ring ahead, raising the vomit to be just below her chin. “I… I can do it…” Her chin quivers as she begins sinking one last time into the ocean of thick, digesting slurry. Using her last moments of consciousness to try to instinctively find the surface, she tries to raise her one working arm above the surface, but that causes her to slip deeper along the stranger’s stomach wall, resulting in her to gliding helplessly along the gooey floor. Bright flashes fill her field of vision despite being completely blinded minutes ago, her last thoughts before being overcome in blackness.

Leah’s corpse almost completely dissolves in the coming hours, the stranger completely obliterating what was left of the tiny woman as she simply remained hunched over her laptop on her bed, completely unaware of what was going on inside her body. Hearing a groan come from her stomach, the stranger sighed as she had to click “Next” on the Netflix prompt that paused the show to check if she was still watching. She clicked the annoying button, curled into a ball, and let one show after another play as she drifted to sleep.

The next day, the girl stood up with an agonized groan and yawned. Relieved that she didn’t have to do anything that day, like every day, she stretched up tall and scratched her crotch. Rubbing her slightly chubby belly, she stepped over her piles of dirty clothes laying throughout the room and dragged her feet into her bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she picked the loose boogers hanging from her nose, hoping her housemate didn’t make her sick. Suddenly feeling a familiar sensation at her backside, she pulled her crusty pajama pants down to her ankles and plopped her ass down on the toilet seat.

She kicked the door from fully open to slightly ajar as the thick brown log slid against the inside of her asshole. The sense of emptiness and relief sent a pleasurable jolt through her as she unfurled a few squares of toilet paper and wiped herself clean, reaching through her spread thighs above the toilet water. Dropping down into the yellow water was all that was left of Leah: the crushed clod of black hair she threw in frustration, now being flushed away down a stranger’s toilet.
Attachments
The Big Day.docx
(13.63 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [NEW DISCORD]

Postby supernova » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:36 am

I started a discord channel primarily for the kind of vore I like and that you'll find in these stories. I've stacked it with a bunch of the chillest, coolest people I could find.

https://discord.gg/FsEmxTY

If anyone has any ideas on how to continue the server, I'm happy to hear your suggestions. If you want to do public roleplays, private roleplays, post pictures, etc.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:04 pm

still alive and jerking off in the discord
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm

If anyone is interested, here is a link to a thread on an (edited!) RP I did with a user called nicetoeatyou! It's 67 pages of things like insertion and vore! There's a PDF at the bottom of this post if you would like! viewtopic.php?f=38&t=56065&p=2758337#p2758337
Attachments
The Day She Came.pdf
(557.1 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [NEW STORY 5/7/2020]

Postby supernova » Thu May 07, 2020 5:00 pm

My first story since 2017! Part of a trade with JaxMax. The formatting is a bit awkward in the post below, but all the indentations and stuff are saved in the PDF I added at the bottom. I hope you enjoy.

F/f, shrinking, soft vore, vaginal insertion, anal insertion, digestion, incest, scat ending

Dollhouse in the Closet
By Supernova

Cheap wallpaper crinkled off the splintery wooden boards lining the relatively spacious living room. After licking her hand and smearing it over the back of the paper, Hailey smacked the flowery pattern back in its place. “See? It looks kind of normal now.” She admired the wall as she smeared the gluey residue on her white babydoll tee shirt. Noticing one of her long, brown hairs was stubbornly stuck to her hand, she peeled it off gently before letting it fall to the ground. “It feels like a giant stamp.”

“Looks gorgeous, babe!” Addison blurted, her blonde locks covering the side of the oversized couch. “But where are the fucking drinks!” Paige and Callie, each on their own comically mismatched piece of furniture, squealed in agreement. “Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiilllleeeey!” Paige whined, her head literally hanging upside-down off the hot pink lounge chair, her pale legs sticking in the air and kicking. “Haaaaaaaaaaaillleeeeyyyy! Drinks!”

Rolling her eyes and smirking, Hailey traipsed out of the room, the floor boards creaking below her bare feet, giggling excitedly. In the kitchen, she leaned over and unlatched a jewelry box the size of a freezer trunk and grunted as she retrieved three beer cans, each the size of her forearm. Cradling them in her arms like a baby, she bit her lip and exhaled sharply as she slammed them on the plastic table in the middle of the room, almost tripping on the big, black switch that lit all the miniature Christmas lights hung throughout the house.

“Drinks, bitches!” Hailey shouted as she grabbed the tab of one of the cans with a white-knuckled fist and pulled back as hard as she could. A white jet of foamy beer exploded upwards, soaking the ceiling, the walls, and Hailey. The wallpaper drooped down before it peeled off yet again, but the girls didn’t pay any attention to it as they all screamed gleefully.

Callie pointed right at Hailey’s chest with a wide grin on her face. “Girl! Are you too good for a bra now? You look like you could win a wet tee shirt contest!” Hailey grew red and tipped another large beer can at her before pulling the tab and ejecting an explosion of foamy yellow beer in her direction, covering her. “Now look!” Hailey smiled widely at Callie as her bright red hair fell flat and dark as it was covered in the amber liquid.

Callie giggled as she wiped her soaking wet face. “I’m wearing black, dumbass, at least you can’t see my nipples!”

Addison leaned over and picked up one of the massive cans of beer. “Well your eyeliner is running, Cal, now you look like some wrist-cutting emo bitch who just got dumped!”

“You mean like Tess?” Callie shot back, causing all of them to burst into laughter.

“Tess? Come on, my sister isn’t cool or pretty enough to have a boyfriend to dump her in the first place.” Hailey said as she tipped over the beer can, spilling most of it on the ground as she attempted to pour it into an immense red Solo cup. Beer spread all over the wooden floor as the can rolled off the plastic table.

“This is getting kinda mean.” Paige noted as she carefully poured her share into her own cup, her white blonde bob and pink blouse still untouched by the torrent of beer.

Hailey watched the can roll and spill, thankful that the cleanup could be done with a swipe of a paper towel later. “Pfft. It’s not like that bitch can hear us anyway. She doesn’t even know we’re here.”

“But how do you know? She could have heard us sneaking in!” Paige’s brow furrowed.

Addison raised a dark eyebrow. Look, we snuck in, shrunk down, and now we’re inside a dollhouse inside a closet across the house. We did all we could do. She can’t hear shit. She doesn’t know shit. And plus, what’s she gonna do?” She took a sip and smiled. “Whine at us that we’re up past bedtime? Call Hailey’s mommy and tell on us?”

“She doesn’t even know that shrinking is, like, a thing.” Hailey said. “First of all, the closet has a spring or something so it closes by itself. Second of all, it wouldn’t even occur to her to look inside the dollhouse. I even glued the sides shut so it can’t be opened. It’s like a real house all to ourselves. That’s why we’re here. It’s really the only place we can chill without her fucking bothering us.”

“Look, can we, like, not talk about that weird bitch please” Callie said as she tried to wipe her running eyeliner. “Is there a bathroom here? There’s no running water or anything. Is there a mirror anywhere I can use?”

Hailey pointed out the doorway. “Down the hall and to the left. I put, like, a few thimbles of water we can use for whatever and, uh, for the bathroom I just punched a hole through the floor in there. It’s not like you can use a fake toilet. Make sure you don’t fall in, you clumsy bitch.” Callie smirked and pointed a middle finger up as she walked through the threshold.

“So, uh, can you give us a tour of this place?” Asked Paige, meekly. “It honestly feels kinda like it’s haunted or something.”

Addison scoffed. “Haunted by what? Toy ghosts?”

“Look, this place is kinda creeping me out. It’d just be less creepy if I knew what was upstairs.” Paige fiddled with her fingers.

Hailey rolled her eyes. “Fine, Paige, let’s go upstairs. It’s where I put the ring anyway.”

As the three of them were hoisting their wobbling bodies from their seats, a loud thump lightly shook the house, causing all of them to jump in shock.

“What the fuck was that?” Paige bit her lip.

Addison grinned and shouted. “Callie! Did you fall in the toilet hole?”

Another thump echoed throughout the house followed by the sound of an immense door opening.

Paige’s eyebrows twisted in worry. “Holy shit, Tess is in the room. She knows we’re here.”

Hailey looked down at her shorter friend. “Paige. She doesn’t know shit. Relax. I’m just pissed she’s even in my room to begin with.”

Arms crossed in annoyance, Addison scowled. “Why would she be in your room, anyway?”

A larger-than life voice boomed from outside, accompanied by the sounds of paper ruffling. “Ugh, where is it?”

“She’s digging through my shit!” Hailey screamed. “What the fuck!”

“Shh! She’ll hear you!” Paige grabbed her.

“Hey! Tess! We’re in here! We’re inside the dollhouse! Tess come here!” Addison screamed at the top of her lungs. “Tess!” She slumped her shoulders and smugly sneered at her friend. “See? We’re inside a dollhouse inside a fucking closet, Paige. She can’t. Hear. Shit.”

“And besides, she’s just my sister. I’d just have to shrink her and she’d.” Hailey sighed. “She’d just join us for the rest of the night.”

“Where is that shrinking ring anyway?” Addison asked.

“I hoisted it upstairs to the bedroom. It can’t shrink itself so I just wanted it out of the way.”

The thumping and ruffling sounds continued. Tess's high-pitched voice sounded massive, even beyond the closet door. “Ugh. I’m gonna have to call her. Fucking bitch definitely stole it.” The sound of fingernails lightly clattering against a phone screen continued for several seconds before Hailey’s eyes widened.

“Oh shit.”

One of the default Iphone ringtones blasted right next to the dollhouse, the vibration clattering against the wall.

“You didn’t put your phone on silent?” Addison screamed.

“I’m sorry!” Hailey shouted back.

“What the fuck?” Tess asked from Hailey’s room.

Paige dived towards the switch that illuminated the house and clicked it into the off position, coinciding with the obvious sound of the closet door swinging open.

Now shrouded in complete darkness, Addison, Paige, and Hailey all held their breaths as they saw Tess's gigantic silhouette shadow over the windows, followed by a sound of phones clattering next to each other.

“What… the fuck is this?” Tess repeated, sounding angry.

Paige whimpered “She has our phones.”

“Shut the fuck up.” Addison whispered through clenched teeth.

A burst of extremely bright light, brighter than the sun, lit up the living room of the dollhouse. The three girls all shielded their eyes from the flashlight on Tess's phone as they all heard a colossal scream from outside.

“Oh my fucking god! Hailey is that you? What the fuck! Why are you so small? What the fuck are you doing in the dollhouse? Paige? Addison?” Tess breathed heavily before laughing. “Oh, holy shit. This is fucking crazy.” Hailey couldn’t see anything other than a searing white light still blasting them from beyond the window.

The light turning off was almost as shocking as the entire ground shaking. Two loud cracks shook the walls before the floor began wobbling, boat-like, as if floating in midair. Thunderous footsteps crashed below them as the three all held on to each other.

“What’s she doing?” Paige screamed.

“She’s carrying the house! She’s fucking carrying the whole fucking dollhouse!” Addison replied.

The hallway outside jumped rhythmically as Tess carried both the house and the phones, turned a corner, and placed the house gently on top of her bed.

An immense hazel eye peeked into the front window. Hailey, still blinking clarity back into her cloudy field of vision, could still make out every massive detail of her sister’s eye.

Shaking and standing, Hailey approached the window and yelled “Tess. Look. You can join us, but you have to put the house back.” Her voice quivered, talking to a tremendous human being was much more jarring than she had anticipated.

Tess, leaned forward so her pointy, flared nose almost touched the window “How the fuck did you get so small, Hailey? Why didn’t you tell me? What’s going on?”

“Look, we’re just having a little get-together. We thought it’d be fun if we had some giant drinks and-”

“And without telling me. Avoiding me. As fucking usual. How did you get so small, anyway?” Tess's voice shook as her jaw quivered.

“There’s a shrinking device upstairs in the bedroom of the dollhouse. You can use it yourself! Just shrink down to, like, our height and we can talk this over.” Hailey’s chest jumped as Addison shot her a look.

Whispering through grit teeth, Addison’s brow contorted, showing extreme anger. “What the fuck are you doing, Hailey. Why did you just tell her where the--”

A loud crash shook them both as Tess's hand crunched through the second floor window, grabbing the shrinking device, a platinum band with three pink heart-shaped jewels encrusted in a triangle shape. “Thanks for telling me!” Twirling it between her fingers, she mused “Let’s test it!”

Stacking the four phones on top of each other in front of the dollhouse, Tess squinted her eyes and clicked one of the jewels down. Nothing happened. “Is this fucking thing broken?” Clicking another jewel down, a bright pink flash blinded her for a split second and the stack of phones were now just centimeters tall. Tess gasped sharply.

“Hailey. This thing is so fucking awesome!” She giggled. “And since I didn’t even know you were in this house, I know no one else knows you’re here.”

Pinching the stack of phones between her pointer finger and thumb right in front of the window. She pinched hard enough for the phones to creak, crack, then finally shatter.

“And now no one will.”

Hailey screeched. “Tess! Why would you do that? What are you doing?” Her heart rate exploded. She could already feel a cold bead of sweat drip down the side of her face.

Tess, her pale face just inches from the dollhouse, squinted angrily and spat out “You think I want to go in there and do whatever the fuck you’re doing? With those bitches? No. I’m not joining you.” The immense girl’s voice was thick with tension. “You’re going to join me for once.” Slamming her hand through the front window, Tess's fingers attempted to grip any of the girls within the dollhouse’s living room.

Paige, Hailey, and Addison all screamed in unison as they shot up and gunned for the kitchen in the back of the house, only to be met with Tess's giant face at the back window. Her pale, thin hand crashed through the window again and her fingers, thick as tree trunks, groped the floor looking for them, forcing the girls to run down the hall screaming. Paige, shaking upon seeing the tremendous fingertips head straight for her, tripped on the beer can rolling on the floor and screeched as Tess grabbed for her. “AIIYEEEE! TESS! STOP!” Crawling backwards, Paige managed to slip from Tess's grip and retreat through the hall on her hands and knees, following Addison and Hailey.

A crash and a terrified screech burst from across the house. “TESS! STOP THIS TESS!”

Hailey stared out the window in stunned silence as she saw Callie, her makeup still smeared, hoisted up into the air with her left leg pinched between Tess's fingers. She couldn’t help but scream “TESS! LET HER GO! LET HER GO! PLEASE!” until her voice felt hoarse.

“Let her go? I ruined my nice dollhouse for this and you want me to stop playing with it? Come on, Hailey.” Tess spread her legs out on the bed so the dollhouse was positioned between her knees before reaching her hand down to rub her crotch over her denim short-shorts. Holding the tiny girl upside down in front of her nose, Tess crossed her hazel eyes and stared down at the tiny, damp redhead. “Hi, Callie.”

Paige rolled up in a ball, weeping. Addison sat next to her, rubbing her back, whispering “It’s gonna be okay, don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine.”

Hailey stared out the dollhouse window, tinnitus now ringing in her ears. Blinking, she began to feel dizziness overtake her. Why’s Tess doing that? Why’s she rubbing between her legs? Her mind blanked out, static where her thoughts should be.

Tess repositioned herself. The house shifted as Tess kneeled down and unbuttoned, unzipped, and hooked off both her panties and her shorts at the same time, kicking them across the room. She then grabbed her tee shirt and ripped it off in one swoop before deftly unhooking her bra and flinging it away.

Overcome with disgust, Hailey dropped to her knees and vomited foamy beer on the ground. Her little sister’s pale, naked form now stretching before her, her whole body shivered to the point of agony. Looking behind her, she saw Addison, her eyes red and welling up with tears and Paige, covering her face with her palms, bawling loudly. Addison stared right into her eyes, communicating an emotion she’s never experienced before. Anger? Blame?

The dollhouse between Tess's knees again, the three tiny girls could see the immense girl’s crotch framed by two tremendous milk-pale thighs. Her right hand swirling over her pink clitoris, her left hand gently gripping tiny Callie. The coils of curly brown hairs jumped in the same rhythm as her stroking.

Addison asked, with an uncanny emotionlessness to her voice “Why is she doing this, Hailey?” as she continued to comfort Paige, who remained overcome with emotion.

Her ears still ringing, Hailey tried to speak, but only dry heaved as she heard her sister’s sexual moan from outside the house. Tess breathed deeply and passionately as the wet sounds from her masturbating quickened, though Callie’s horrified screaming overshadowed it. “Ungh.” Tess grunted as her hips bucked. Hailey couldn’t help but stare, her mind still dead, not knowing what to even think. She could see her sister’s vagina leaking with wetness, her labia large and wrinkly just like hers, subtly shifting up and down as she started rapidly, almost harshly, rubbed her fingers around her clit.

“Hailey. Hailey!” Addison repeated, only barely audible to her. Completely fixated on the now-wet curls of dark brown pubic hair, Hailey could only feel a lingering sense of nausea before screaming as loudly and harshly as she could as Tess's left hand, Callie in tow, descended between her legs.

Hearing Callie’s screams muffled by Tess's vagina sent a wave of disgust through Hailey’s body, forcing her to feel like her skin was covered in ants. Jumping backwards, she fell over Paige and Addison as she wept and screamed relentlessly. Knowing her friend was now plunged into her sister’s pussy caused her vision to blur, forcing Hailey to slap her own cheek to avoid passing out. Running her fingers through her hair, almost scratching her scalp, Hailey rocked back and forth, humming to herself.

“UNGH!! Ahhh! Yessss.” Tess hissed. “Squirm up my cunt. Struggle. Yesssssss. Ahhhhnn.” Her sister’s sexual moaning forced her to dry heave, but nothing was coming up. She could still hear Paige’s harsh weeping and, oddly enough, feel the presence of Addison’s silence.

“Ohhh yesss. Ungh.” Tess continued to moan. “Don’t worry girls.” She whispered breathily. “You’ll all get a turn.”

Hailey’s stomach churned painfully before she let out another belch of foamy vomit. The tinnitus ringing in her ear like microphone feedback, Hailey, now with bags under her eyes and noticeably paler than she was earlier, got up to her feet, her knees shaking violently. She grit her teeth, knowing she needed to at least attempt to help her friend. Hugging the wall for balance, she put one foot in front of the other, feeling like the dollhouse was spinning. Finally in the front living room, she leaned through the shattered front window and screamed “Tess! You have to stop this! Tess! Let her go!”

The slick sounds coming from her sister’s crotch stopped abruptly. Tess leaned forward, towering over the house like a mountain, her normally pale skin now blush with pink splotches. “Was that my sister?”

“It’s me, Tess. Please. Let her go.”

“I’ll tell you what, bitch.” Tess pinched Callie’s legs and slid her from her pussy, her body shivering and, luckily, coughing. Hailey was somewhat relieved the assault didn’t kill her. “I’ll let her go if you leave that house and spend some time with me. For once in your life.”

Hailey gulped. Watching Callie’s shivering body drip with Tess's pussy fluids filled her with a sense of doom, as if she couldn’t stop the inevitable.

“Fine.”

Tess's eyebrows lifted. “Really?”

Hailey opened the front door of the dollhouse and let go of the door frame. Stumbling after stepping on the soft surface of Tess's bed, she waved her arms to keep herself from tripping. Craning her neck upwards, she could see the underside of her sister’s knees, hovering above menacingly. The aroma of Tess’s fluids hung heavy in the air.

“Come on, just a little closer.” Tess whispered as Hailey continued to walk forward.

A shocking burst of movement sent Hailey flying backwards, landing on the soft cushioning below. She gasped as she looked upwards, her sister’s breasts drooping downwards over her as an immense arm reached into the front door of the house. From within, Hailey heard screaming.

“I got ‘em!” Tess cheered as her wrist dragged against the floor of the dollhouse. Hailey’s jaw dropped as she saw the heads of her three friends poking out from between her sister’s fingers. Her eyes widened before she could react to Tess’s left hand descending upon her.

Now within a pair of cupped hands, the four girls look up at Tess’s immense face. The walls and floor smelling strongly of Tess’s dirty pussy, an almost fishy scent assaults their nostrils. Paige continues weeping, Addison stares up with tears silently running from her eyes, Callie, still soaked with Tess’s fluids, curled up with a blank expression on her face, and Hailey can’t keep her jaw from shaking. An explosive shattering sound blasts from below as Tess violently kicks the whole dollhouse off her bed.

“That’s enough of that shit.” Tess licked her thin, pink lips.

Now squeezing the four of them tightly together in her fist, their breasts pressed together so hard they could barely breathe, Tess whispered over their tiny faces, blasting her rank, humid breath over them. Their hair blew back as the words left her lips. “You girls all hanging out together will finally be fun for me.”

Heading downwards, past her small breasts, past her belly button, Callie, with one of Tess’s long pubic hairs stuck to her face, whimpered “No. Not again. Not again. Please, not again.”

Looking forward, Hailey almost vomited again as she saw her own sister’s fat pussy lips spread wide open, cords of vagina fluid connecting one end to the other. Paige continued crying and shouted “No! No! Please, no! Let me go! No, no, no, please!” as she struggled, elbowing and shoving the other girls. Addison remained still and silent.

They all experienced Tess’s hot, leaking crotch sliding over them together. Callie, Paige, Addison, and Hailey all lost composure in the same moment. Feeling their friend’s bodies pressed against them and being wrapped in the vagina of a psychotic teenager caused an uncanny unity in their reactions.

Complete and utter disgust and panic burst through their bodies as they experienced their faces being plunged into Tess’s pussy. They screamed, resulting in bubbles of hot vagnal slime overwhelming their tiny faces. Elbowing and kicking each other as the walls leaked and constricted around them, they suffered scratches and blows as they panicked in the confined, dark space. They glided over the mess of tangled limbs effortlessly as Tess’s pussy lubricated them more with each movement.

Gripping their wet ankles like a bouquet, Tess plunged them deeply and slid them out rhythmically. In the throes of sexual pleasure, the wet, consistent plopping sounds combined with their complete submission and terror inspired her into her first orgasm of the night. Shivering and gritting her teeth with several waves of satisfaction coursing through her, she bucked her hips upward and rolled her eyes up into her head. Collapsing on the bed, she allowed the four tiny girls to slide out of her pussy to catch their breath, making sure none of them pass out or die. After hearing a few squeaky chokes and screams, Tess slid the four of them back up her wet pussy and continued forcing them to fuck her.

Hailey’s mind was in complete frenzy. The sensation of her own sister’s vagina sliding over her face was too much for her sanity to bear. She had never before experienced the choke of true panic before, all she could even think to do is thrash and scream. Gamy, thick fluid soaked into her hair, forced its way up her nose and down her throat. Tasting it, Hailey’s gut forced out another glob of vomit, mixing it with the fluid around her, coating her and her friends with another slimy fluid. Bright flashes of light pulsed through her field of vision despite the complete darkness. In the deepest part of her mind, she knew that she was still pressed against Callie, Addison, and Paige, but she couldn’t truly comprehend the fact, she kicked, and punched without abandon. The walls continued to slide over and over again, the fists and knees and elbows clobbered her as the slimy walls pulsed all around.

Sucking two fingers to cover them with her saliva, Tess reached forward, below the girls’ feet, and swirled them over her ass. Now smitten with nothing but sexual desire, she decided she was feeling adventurous enough to plunge those fingers knuckle-deep up her anus. “Ungh! Yeah!” Savoring the dirtiness of it, she probed around up her rectum and relished feeling the struggle of the girls from the other side of the thin fleshy wall. Pressing against the side of her rectum, she could feel their knees and elbows poking at the inside of her vagina as she stuck her fingers far up her ass.

Tess bucked on her bed, leaking a wet spot on to the blanket below her, feeling her sister and her friends fight for their lives between her legs. Shoving them as deep as she could, she finally let go of their ankles and pressed her thighs together. Rolling around on the bed, she relished in their struggles, moaning and breathing heavily, knowing she had complete power over them while humiliating them so deeply and so thoroughly. Gripping and biting her pillow, glistening with sweat, she continued relishing the tangle of bodies within her.

Sliding her fingers as far into her ass as she could, Tess could swear she could feel the vibration from their screams on her fingertips. She felt more powerful than she ever had in her life as she spread her fingers as far as she could go, stretching herself out, planning her next move.

After shivering with another orgasm, Tess deflated. Slumping down in spot of her own leakage and sliding her fingers out of her ass, she almost passed out, but she knew if she fell asleep, the girls would die. Groaning, she leaned forward on her bed and squatted down. Biting her lip, she exhaled as she felt each of them slowly slide down and out of her drenched pussy, landing softly on the bed below.

Hailey slid out of her sister’s vagina, landing on top of Callie’s limp body with a plop. Addison landed on top of her, and Paige landed last. All of them, coughing and covered in a thick layer of Tess’s slime, they couldn’t do anything but lay limp in an exhausted, drained pile. Paige, now on all fours, tried crawling forward, still with Tess’s vagina hovering overhead, but her arms gave out and she collapsed while puking out a stomachful of pussy fluid, her chest landing in it.

Addison wiped the slime off her face, but it was too thick to truly get it out of her stinging eyes. Callie laid on her back with her eyes open, holding a blank, emotionless expression. The four of them managed to crawl away from each other, but only an inch or two, before collapsing. Hailey also vomited on her sister’s bed, the nausea now explosively painful.

“So.” exclaimed Tess excitedly. “Who’s ready for my ass?”

The four simply writhed, the bright light a stark contrast from the darkness of Tess’s crotch.

“Oh, come on. I stretched myself out for you!” Tess said, still squatting over them, squeezing her ass cheeks and spreading them as far apart as she could, intentionally puckering her loosened anus over the four tiny girls.

Hailey stared at the flexing asshole hovering above. Her sister. She knew she couldn’t resist. If she was going up there, there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it, so when Tess grabbed her by her torso, she didn’t react. She just hung her head low with her wet hair hanging in her face.

“Aww, Hailey!” Tess held her in front of her nose, sniffing hard. “You smell dirty.” ”

As Tess was reaching behind her, Hailey puked again. Bubbly pussy fluid spread over her sister’s fingers, dripping below. Looking upward, her neck ached. Her face drooped, unable to scream or cry as she saw her sister’s fleshy ring approach. Now extremely close, she could see the tiny, dark hairs surrounding the wrinkly hole before a primal sense of panic overtook her body for a second time. The scent burned her nostrils. It was rank, but in a way she experienced more as poison than anything. Wet, slimy sounds filled her ear drums as she screamed, her throat burning with soreness, as her own sister’s anus spread over her face, sliding over her neck, and stretching over her shoulders. The sensation of hot, slick, tight flesh forced her to scream again, she couldn’t escape from her own reality, a second wind of disgust coursed through her. She just wished she’d die.

Closing her eyes and exhaling strongly, Tess smiled. “Ahh, I knew you had more in you. Squirm, bitch. Taste my shithole.”

Hailey screeched as her knees passed her sister’s rectum. Attempting to grip any of the tight walls proved impossible. Feeling her sister’s finger pressed up against the soles of her feet, she grit her teeth, waved her arms, and, once her feet finally slipped through, she kicked.

“Ahhhhhh” Tess breathed. “She’s really fighting up there.”

Plopping her ass down on the bed with the three remaining girls between her legs, she looked down. Raising her eyebrows, puckering her lips, and rubbing her chin, she saw they were moving a bit more than earlier. Squinting her eyes and looking up, she mused. “Hmmmm!” she hummed in a mocking tone. Spreading her thighs as widely as she could, sticking her knees in the air, and showing them her wrinkly asshole, she spread her cheeks with her hands as far as they could go.

“Go get her.”

The three just sat up and stared. Motionless. Fluid soaked into their clothes, they held completely blank expressions. Tess slumped and sighed, picking Callie up by her left arm. Holding her above her head, Tess looked up at her, opened her mouth as slowly and as widely as possible. She stuck out her wet, white-coated tongue and lowered Callie’s tiny body as slowly as she could. Callie, experiencing a second wind of her own, screeched as loudly as she could. Pounding against Tess’s pointer finger until her fist pulsed with pain, Callie coughed up a glob of pussy fluid. “No! Don’t eat me!” She coughed again. “Stop! Don’t eat me! Stop this Tess! Stop!”

Callie’s foot slid against the bumpy, slick surface of Tess’s tongue. Heavy, moist air lingered over her tiny body as Tess let go, causing the tiny redhead to fall down the immense slick surface like a slide. Trying to grip the soft taste buds, Callie could only scream as Tess’s lips closed. Uttering only “No, no, no please!” before she was muffled by saliva and darkness, Callie felt the pressure of Tess’s palate press her into the scum below.

Tess looked down at the tiny Paige and Addison, still sitting between her thighs in stunned silence, and swallowed hard. A small lump noticeably slid down her throat, disappearing behind her breasts.

Addison and Paige hugged each other hard, gasping, tears running down their cheeks.

The immense girl, laying backwards, grabbed her ass cheeks again and spread. “If you don’t go get her, you’ll end up like Callie. Now go save my sister. She’s still struggling real good up there.”

Tess closed her eyes and smiled as she felt tiny hands tickling her asshole after only a few seconds. Biting her lower lip, she let out a breathy moan as one of the tiny girls stuck her whole arm or something up her sweaty ass.

Addison reached as far as she could, wincing in disgust, fishing to feel anything that might be Hailey. Her heart beating, her stomach in knots, Addison knew she had to dive in deeper to find her friend. Now with both arms in, she stuck her head deep in Tess’s anus to reach even further. Thrusting forward, holding her breath, she felt Paige grip her legs to push her in even further.

Addison, now heaving with disgust, thrashed her arms desperately for Hailey’s ankles in the hot, tight darkness of Tess’s rectum. Her heart jumped as her fingertips touched something solid. Still fighting a supreme sense of disgust, Addison lunged forward and tried catching Hailey’s foot, but she slipped.

Hailey, noting the distinct feeling of a hand rubbing against her sole, tried pushing away from the soft, slick flesh with her arms. With barely any grip against the pulsating walls, Hailey tried a swimming motion backwards, the walls having just enough give for just enough time for Hailey to feel two hands crushing her left ankle with a death grip.

Kicking her legs as a signal, Paige leaned backwards, sliding Addison out of Tess’s tight hole. Shaking with anxiety, the tiny blonde gripped as hard as she could, leaning backwards, grimacing watching Addison’s upper half slide through the tremendous anus. Squelching sounds send waves of horror through her body as she drops Addison’s legs on the ground, holding her wet, foul-smelling torso and pulling as hard as she could, helping her pull Hailey from Tess’s tight rectum.

Gasping, Hailey screamed as soon as she was plucked from her sister’s ass. Covering her face with her slimy hands, she screeched with more intensity than she ever has in her life. Her voice cracked painfully. She gripped her hair. “I can’t take this. I can’t take this anymore.”

Addison, her eyes now blood red, her face white as a ghost, slumped on the ground in front of her. “She ate her.”

“What?” Hailey coughed.

“She ate Callie. She just fucking swallowed her whole.” said Addison, as a shadow loomed over them.

Hailey’s heart felt as though it was on fire. The dizziness returned. She couldn’t do anything but embrace her crying friends. The three of them huddled in one hug and wept. Paige screamed. Tess’s giant hand descended upon them.

Now held in Tess’s slimy palm, Addison and Paige were ripped from Hailey’s grip. Tess licked her lips and exhaled.

Paige gasped and Addison shouted “Wait! Stop! You said you wouldn’t eat us if-”

Tess popped the two of them in her mouth and closed her lips immediately. Swishing the two girls around, Hailey shrieked as she saw her sister’s immense cheeks bulge with her friends’ struggles. Talking with her mouth full, Tess cheerily stated “Good! Kinda salty, but pretty good.”

Hailey screamed “You bitch! Fuck you!” before weeping in between Tess’s fingers. Slamming her hands down on her sister’s finger, Tess opened her mouth wide, gurgling screams echoing from the slick cavern. Craning her neck upwards, she saw both Addison and Paige soaked in her sister’s saliva, cords of mucus connecting their wet bodies to the palate above. “AAAIYEEE!! Hailey! Help! Please! Hailey!” howled Paige before Tess’s lips closed.

A loud, wet gulp caused Hailey to bite her lip so hard she tasted blood. Her chest jumped up and down as tears fell from her eyes. Her friends were gone. She let out a light, bubbly belch as she covered her mouth with her fist. “Oooh. Excuse me.” Tess smirked.

“Now it’s just you and me.” Tess looked down at her sister, leaning back, trembling on her palm. “I’ve had so much fun tonight. Do you want me to return the favor?”

“What the fuck are you talking about Tess? Why are you doing this? Throw them up! Please!”

“Oh, fuck off with that. I’m not you, I don’t throw up all the fucking time.” Tess positioned her fingers, thrusting her fingernails forward into a pincer position, forcefully grasping at Hailey’s tiny clothes. Easily ripping off her wet tee shirt and pants, Hailey laid completely naked on her sister’s hand. Trying in vain to cover herself, Hailey continued crying. Trying to kick her sister’s fingers away as they deftly gripped her ankle, she gasped as she was hung upside-down. Tess then grabbed Hailey’s other ankle and gently spread her legs apart, her head and soaked hair dangling downward.

Looking at her tiny sister’s crotch, Tess smiled. “Hey, your pussy looks like mine. I wonder if it tastes the same too.”

Hailey screeched “No! Stoooooooooooooooop!” as the warm wetness of Tess’s tongue slid down the inside of her thigh. As soon as the soft, wet, slimy surface reached her vagina, Hailey ejected another stomachful of vomit through her nose and mouth, feeling the sensation of drowning while still able to breathe. Moaning and choking at once, Hailey felt truly helpless as her sister’s tongue slid between her labia and oddly softly over her clitoris. “AAAAUUGHH! OH! UNGH!” Pornographic sounds were forced out of her as Tess’s tongue gently dabbed at her crotch.

“Tess! Stop this! Ungh! Stop now! Oh!”

“But it sounds like you’re having so much fun!” She said before slithering her tongue between her sister’s legs.

Now sopping wet, Hailey’s vagina was leaking fluid of her own, much to her shame. Covering her face and weeping, she tried to cover up her loud moaning with screaming, but she failed. The false pleasure being forced from her was indistinguishable from pain. Her sister’s immense tongue was relentless, each lap felt like an eternity, causing her whole body to jump in reflex. Each time the tip caressed her pussy, the more the sexual sensation captivated her. She grew red, each of her breaths sounded like a sexual gasp. She felt the energy she wanted to release throughout this whole ordeal being let out against her will. Hailey had no willpower left to suppress her own moans. “Oh! Ungh! Oh! Oh! Ungh!” She could smell her sister’s foul breath as it puffed over her from giggling.

Shivering, Hailey’s mind sank into the pleasure her sister was forcing upon her. Saliva and vaginal fluid dripping down from between her legs spilled over her face, into her eyes, and up her nose. Lick after lick after lick, Hailey’s exhausted body reflexively pulsed until Hailey began shaking on her own. Releasing a deranged shriek-like moan from the deepest part of her throat, she surrendered to the wave of Hellish pleasure coursing through her. Her unwanted orgasm felt eternal, like fiery electricity destroying her from within.

Tess relented. Smacking her lips together. “Hm… I still taste so much of your friends in my mouth, I can’t tell if your pussy tastes the same.” Cupping her hand again, Hailey fell to the side, limp. Blushed, she felt hotter than she should. Tears fell from her eyes. Drool fell from her mouth. Her mind felt like radio static.

“You know what’d probably make you happy?” Hailey didn’t move or look. She knew what her sister was going to say next.

“Seeing your friends one last time.”

Hailey laid down, still motionless, her body sapped of all energy. All will to resist. She was broken. The sense of ascent was purely physical. Any sense of fear was already chemically tapped out within her. As she watched her sister’s lips part, leading to a cave of slimy darkness and certain death, she just felt an utter sense of defeat. Tumbling down the clammy palm, Hailey abruptly stopped at Tess’s lower lip. The slick, deadly tongue slid along and dragged tiny Hailey into the dark pit.

Hailey remained completely limp as she was deposited on her sister’s saliva-coated tongue. Now sealed in wet darkness, she felt herself swept away in a torrent of bubbly spit. Now numb to the probing of the too-familiar tongue, she allowed herself to be swept to its rear. Now part of a cluster of mucus and saliva, a pulse of fear gripped her chest as a booming gulp accompanied a tight grip, dragging her downwards.

Feeling her sister’s esophagus glide around her, Hailey felt the urge to pass out. The slick, tight walls guiding her towards a massive stomach, the tiny girl just continued her surrender. She wanted to feel fear. She wanted to feel anything, but her body and mind were truly drained. The calm booming of Tess’s heart thundered into her bones, but still she just felt numbness.

The sphincter of Tess’s stomach entrance slimed over Hailey’s body as she fell face-first into a putrid, hot chamber full of agonized screams. Unable to tell which was Paige, Callie, or Addison, Hailey wouldn’t have the ability to help any of them deep within her sister’s gut anyway, so she sank in resignation. Burning, hot vomit now surrounded her body. Chunks of whatever she ate that day swallowing her as she sank. Only her face remained over the surface, her nostrils breathing in the burning, sour, puke-laden air. A violent churn pushed her in between two stomach wrinkles, propping her up and partially adhering her to the side with a thick wad of sticky mucus.

Searing pain began to take over from the numbness. First in the eyes, then in the nostrils, then in the lips. Hailey took in a breath of heavy air and coughed. For the first time since before being swallowed, she tried to move her own body. It proved impossible. Mucus bubbles and chunks of partially digested food dripped and trapped Hailey. The physical sensation covering her skin began to grow more stark. The screaming around her began to grow more broken and muffled with gurgling.

Her friends were dying. She was dying. Another cough, this one more painful than the last few. The numbness was fading fast. The pain was becoming undeniable.

Falling forward, Hailey grunted. As a wave of vomit slapped over her, she grunted. Her senses became much more sensitive, it was as if her skin was becoming covered in tiny paper cuts sprayed with lemon juice.

A bolus of food splattered from above. Hailey screamed in pain as her skin sloughed off with the landing. Upon realizing her death was imminent, the numbness completely faded from her system, abruptly replaced with a primal sensitivity, joining the chorus of gurgling screams within Tess’s stomach. Another chewed mass of food landed, causing Hailey to burst out another inhuman shriek. She grabbed her hair, only for her to feel it easily become detached from her scalp.

She wondered how her own sister could have been so full of hate to have done this. To doom her, Callie, Addison, and Paige to a truly disgusting, painful death. She tried to bite her lip, only to realize that it had already washed away in the acidic torrent. She tried to cover her eyes, gurgling in horror as her palms pressed against her bare eyeballs, as her eyelids were torn away.

After all the numbness, resignation, and primal panic, a sense of fear overtook all other emotions. Within the darkness where chewed food rained down from above, Hailey saw the bright flashes of light. Unable to see or close her eyes, she wondered if her sister’s acid had truly blinded her. Thrashing her arms, she couldn’t move under the weight of the thick vomit that coated every inch of her body. Sinking, she saw the bright lights again as the numbness finally won out. Submerged in an ocean of her own sister’s puke, the blackness that surrounded her turned to nothingness.

---
Tess crushed the dollhouse with her foot and quickly tossed it in the trash. It’d be long gone before mom would come home from her trip next week. Sighing, she took another bite of her grilled cheese sandwich, thinking that she’ll just say that Hailey fucked off with Addison and that group one day and never came back. It’s not like anyone would suspect her. Thumbing through her phone, passing over a bunch of terrible, unfunny Tiktoks, Tess went to her home screen and looked at the time. 2:05 AM. Rolling over, she shoved the rest of the sandwich into her mouth and took a few swigs of the water on her nightstand. After tossing the paper plate on the ground like a frisbee, Tess pulled the string on her lamp, laid down in her slightly moist bed, and shut her eyes, ignoring the groaning from her stomach.

The next day, Tess ruffled through her sister’s room, looking for that fucking Ipad that she must have taken. Digging through every drawer, tearing apart the closet, even scouring under the bed, she couldn’t find it. Sitting on Hailey’s bed, she felt the familiar sensation of tightness in her rear end, so she sighed, stood up, and walked to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she felt her anus spread open to let the long, brown log of shit ooze out before it landed in the cold water with a plop. Perking up, she remembered that it might be the last she sees of her sister. After wiping, she stood up and looked at the floating chunks with the toilet paper still in her hand.

She gasped and smiled widely. Tess clearly saw Addison and Paige’s bodies tied together, still in their little outfits, almost as if they’re embracing. Addison wearing her dumb outfit, her blonde hair tangled together with Paige’s. Sighing, she felt a pang of disappointment that she couldn’t find Hailey. Looking at the piece of shitty toilet paper in her hand, she deflated with relief, noting that there weren’t just one, but two bodies smeared over the soft wad of paper, but they were so fucked up she couldn’t tell which was which. Oh well.

After tossing the paper in the toilet, she smirked, flushed, washed her hands, and walked back to Hailey’s room to continue her search.
Attachments
Dollhouse in the Closet.pdf
(102.57 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [NEW STORY 5/7/2020]

Postby supernova » Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 pm

New story! A collaboration with the wonderful, amazing TY! https://aryion.com/g4/user/Ty975

F/f, soft vore, digestion, unaware

Bursting Her Bubble
By Ty and Supernova

Opening is always kind of a bitch. Beth sighed, scanned the room, and felt a pang of resentment at whichever dumbass they left in charge of closing. Spritzing the countertop and almost having to scrape away a dried, sticky sugar spot, Beth was reminded of the main reason she kept this job.

The grasping hands were a truly bizarre sensation.

Unlatching the freezers and opening the bags of tapioca pearls, she felt her heart flutter just as she squeezed her knees together. Beth tugged her apron down, giving her crotch a subtle scratch, thinking of how cute her outfit was. Her short skirt barely reaching below the apron itself, the length gave the illusion that she had nothing on below the waist. Another grasp down there made her exhale breathily. Walking towards the door, Beth lightly bit her lip, her chest growing flush thinking of “Her,” the regular, the one who comes in at 7:15 sharp every single morning. Looking down at her Apple Watch, she sank. 6:30. Ugh. At least Lena’s coming in soon.

Flipping the sign to “Open” at 6:45, Beth scratched her nose and squeezed her thighs together as the grasping intensified. Rolling her eyes, she wondered if she’d have to “say something” to Lena for being late for the third time in two weeks, but she felt that she wouldn’t want to bust her work-friend’s chops. It’s not like they could check the security cameras for compliance, they weren’t real.

After unlocking the front door and returning to the counter, a light “ding” quickly followed. A short Latina girl ran in, clutching her backpack and purse under one arm. The tension Beth felt quickly melted away now that she wouldn’t have to start the shift alone.

Lena ran behind the counter as she removed her bicycle helmet, quickly locking eyes with Beth. “Ahh, sorry, had to deal with some of mom’s bullshit this morning, sorry I’m late again.” Free from the helmet’s constraint, Lena shook her shoulder length brown hair from the matted tangle it had become on the ride over. “Just tell me what’s left to do, no one’s come in yet, right?”

Beth couldn’t help but smile in spite of the undeniable annoyance gripping her chest. “Nah girl, it’s all good. We’ve only been open, like, a minute anyway. Just work the counter for me, I gotta visit the ladies’ room.”

“Gotcha! Sorry again, B!” Lena chirped, swinging around the tea station to the back room for her apron and hat. She pulled her pretty black hair into a ponytail, putting her round, smooth cheeks on display, her left marked with a pronounced beauty mark that gave her appearance an undeniable element of cuteness. She was always pretty, if a bit naive. This was only her second job, and she was resolved to be as responsible and by-the-book as her hectic student lifestyle would allow. Customers often became regulars after dealing with her charming, sweet personality.

Stepping back into the Cafe’s only bathroom, Beth plopped on the toilet and peeled her panties to her knees. Her heart pounded in her chest as she only saw two women, both around two centimeters tall, squirming in the middle of the wet spot of her white underwear. Her eyes widened. “Where’s the third?” She thought, quickly becoming frantic. Feeling a light tickle near her crotch, she giggled to herself, more at her own panic than the sensation itself. She didn’t realize she was so wet and sweaty that the last one could get stuck to her taint. Knowing the tiny woman was now dangling over the bowl itself, she suppressed a feeling of pity as she peeled her off the sticky skin between her legs. Seeing the woman she shrunk stuck to a wet spot on her fingertip, a feeling of immense power washed over her as she saw her fluid soaked over her whole body. Running over her tiny glasses, one lens with a crack in it, Beth felt another wave of excitement thinking of how this woman would have never expected to be covered in some stranger’s pussy juice before 8 AM. Exhaling so heavily she had to suppress a moan, she placed her in the front pocket of her apron, along with the other two tiny women.

Her routine rarely changed. Three times per week, she’d wake up at 4 AM, put on a dark, but unassuming, outfit, and began her hunt for two or three morning commuters. Always fiddling with her pink, bejeweled ring on her middle finger, she’d follow someone into a bathroom stall or down a dark alley or in between subway cars. After making sure she was well-isolated, she’d use her shrinking device, the ring itself, and shrink them until they were helplessly small. Always making sure to act almost invisibly, the dark areas also enabled her to slip them into her favorite hiding spot: her panties. They were always so whiny. Shouting shit like “Oh my god!” or “What the fuck” or just a long, high-pitched scream, Beth never cared. Their cries were always muffled by the band of her underwear snapping over them, sealing them against her crotch.

After washing her hands, she stared at herself in the mirror, hoping the pink blush around her pale chest would fade before “She” came in. Tucking in a few strands of her long, dirty blonde hair into her green hair band, Beth posed for a few moments in the mirror. Whipping out her phone, she took a mirror selfie, bending over to hide the fact that she’s 5’11 and covering her blushed chest with an expertly manicured hand, captioning the photo *’The daily grindddddddddddddddd’* before posting it on Instagram. The first comments came in almost instantly.

*Danalux97: ’that’s the tea girl! lol’*

*Liv&LetDye: ‘Gorg as always. Fuck, can I just have your cheekbones?’*

*TravisKeeter: ‘Hot’*

They played out as usual, only a few were actually her friends, as was the case with her old pal Lily. *’Way to still be a skank on the clock. Haha! Need to stop by dragonfly and say hi lataaaa ;) ‘*

The Dragonfly Cafe was a small stop along one of the larger shopping centers downtown. On either side were larger chain fast food places, a regional rice bowl restaurant and a national Mexican joint. The former was better for business, based on what the Dragonfly specialized in: Boba and Milk Tea. Only a few other shops supported the Asian aesthetic they were going for, but the beach town they lived in was white washed to Hell anyway. Just the two shops and an 88 Ranch Market around the block dubbed this shopping center as the “Asian District” in the eyes of the city.

The square was normally pretty crowded by midday through the evening, when the high school and college kids were out of class and looking for places to chill. The Dragonfly was a reliable stop for that, open as late as 1 AM for those that wanted a relaxed atmosphere to study and hang out. The appeal of the tea bar was how chill and hip it was kept, thanks to the trendy owner. In recent years, they’d expanded their brand to two other locations, leaving the initial establishment and its management in the hands of one trusted, ambitious young woman. Beth, who was in charge of the day shift and all business operations.

With the open sign lit, customers began filing in to their favorite local boba spot. Lena greeted them with a rehearsed smile, taking their orders with a cheerful tone familiar to those who’ve worked in customer service. Customers generally liked her, finding her appealing in a ‘girl next door’ kind of way. Her Cuban accent came through when calling out orders, sometimes she chimed in with a “gracias” once in a while. Eventually, traffic picked up, and Lena found herself needing to focus on making the tea instead of working the register. When Beth finally left the bathroom, she sighed with relief, trying not to show how quickly she was swamped. “Can you take the counter? We’ve had seven orders in fifteen minutes, and I’m tryna find a groove back here.”

Beth pursed her lips as she looked down at her watch. 7:01. Only a few more minutes until “She” arrives. Or should, at least. Feeling the light struggles beating from within the front pocket of her apron, she could feel her heart begin to pound harder as the minutes passed. 7:10. She could feel herself grow hotter, physically, thinking that if those tiny women were still in her panties they’d have probably drowned by now.

Before the clock passed fourteen after seven, the bell chimed. Striding in with her eyes on her phone was a voluptuous woman sporting shoulder length brown hair that fell in lovely, staggered locks around her round, heart-shaped face. Her deep brown eyes reflected the light from her screen, contrasting with her creamy, lightly-tanned skin. She wore a short pink dress that ran halfway down her full thighs, the imprint of her hips and belly revealed by how it molded to her front. Following the dress upwards, Beth could see it was pushed outwards by her substantial breasts, which would’ve been prevalently displayed had the dress any fight in it. That said, it draped her body loosely, giving her an airy, comfortable presence. As she continued into the cafe, she was mid-speech, speaking in a lovely, resounding voice.

“I don’t think I can go in ‘til noon…. Man! I’m not even dressed for that now, I need time to get rea- Hey! I don’t think how rootin’ tootin’ I am is in question here,” Evidently, she was in a call via AirPods hidden by her brown, wavy locks. Still holding the conversation as she approached the counter behind the two customers in line, she continued. “I know this is just another talk. Not an interview, so I don’t need to get ‘dolled-up’, but I want to. Let me be the boss bitch we both know I can be, okay Lisa?” Beth hung on every word, thinking her humor oozed from every syllable, imagining that her spunky attitude carried through in all facets of her life.

“Girl. Look. Imma get breakfast, head home, get ready, then I’ll take the scenic route to the theater just the way you like it.” She was baiting a response, which was audible through her earbuds to those around her. “You’re right. The 10 should be much faster. Let’s see... that’d put me arriving aaaaat-” she was entering some information in her phone out of Beth’s view, then a few beats passed before her eyes lit up, “Aha! An hour-forty to go eight miles!”

She smirked prettily while the woman on the line responded to her sarcasm. Beth was so distracted at this point, she hadn’t addressed the next customer in line, currently snapping their fingers in her face, “Hey! Yeah, hi, can I finally have your attention, ma’am?” She was a scrawny but tall kid with a garish bright blue blouse, khaki shorts, a backpack, and an undignified look of annoyance on her face from having to wait.

Beth continued to stare, entranced by the loose-fitting pink dress “She” wore today. Her eyes scanned up and down, the world blurring away as her focus remained locked. “She” was talking to someone on the phone and Beth wished it could be her. Working with her would be an absolute dream. For now, the closest she could get would be blessing a few people to be with her forever. To swim in --

Violent snapping shook her back to reality. “Hellooo?” the snotty, khaki-wearing girl sneered. Beth shook herself awake and cocked her head to the side. “Excuse me?” She responded, annoyed.

“Excuse you? Sorry, but I’m the one that’s been standing here for a minute waiting for you to be done with your stupid lesbian daydream!” she scoffed back at her, which brought her spat to the attention of the curvy woman behind her.

“Are you finished?” Beth crossed her arms, feeling the tiny lumps within the center pocket beat back at her. Her lower jaw quivering, her arousal now being replaced quickly by anger, Beth had to force a few words out. “What… can I get for you…” Her eye twitched, scanning between “Her” and the brat in front of her.

“Better service than this. Hey, how bout I have a word with your manager! That sound good?” she commented, crossing her arms indignantly.

She smirked. “Actually, I am the manager. What’s your problem, maam?”

Her blue eyes grew wide with embarrassment which quickly turned back to anger, “Ya kiddin’ me? I heard this place was cool, but if they got a bitchy dyke like you runnin it-”

“Hey! Asshole,” a voice chimed in behind her. Turning from her chat with the cashier, she was faced with the beautiful, large bodied girl behind her, “How bout you cut the bullshit down a few notches before 8am? Yeah?”

The girl was confused, not expecting to get reprimanded on a second front, “Y-the fuck does that mean? This isn’t your business, bitch!”

“It is when I have to wait longer to order while you bitch someone out who’s trying to do you a service.”

Her little face went red, and he huffed into a march away from the counter, “Fuck you! I don’t need any shitty coffee anyway!” she stormed out. Luckily the only other customers seemed sympathetic, or just didn’t want to get involved in a pointless fight. The disturbance dealt with, the curvy brunette hopped up to the counter and crossed her arms over it, just ahead of her chest, “So, uhhh, I’ll go ahead and take my medal with a large black tea. Iced please!” She said this with a grin, hoping a joke would cut the tension left in the jackass’ wake.

Beth stared, mouth agape. The blush on her chest has now taken over her whole face. “Th-thank you. That was sweet of you.” Her heart was pounding through her chest. She knew that the tiny women could feel it. Shaking, she turned to the mixing machine, deposited the tapioca pearls into the cup, and quickly covered it with cold, black tea. Turning her back to the counter, her voice quivered. “I… I never asked you your name… well… uh. What is it?”

“Hmhm, well, we can start with my douche-given name if you prefer Lesbian Daydream?” she winked, reaching out her hand to the cute, bespeckled blonde. “Vanja. Vanja Radic.” Her hand was proportionally smaller than the rest of her arm, dainty and unpolished, giving her natural charm more validity as it extended to grasp Beth’s. “And I guess you’d be Ms. Manager? No name tag, so I only presume you’d be someone like Audrey, or Bridgette.”

Beth’s mind was spinning as she reached out her arm and actually, physically touched “Her.” She shook “Her” -- Vanja’s hand slowly, trying not to shiver. Her skin was so soft and she smelled of Japanese cherry blossoms. Trying not to come off as creepy, she timed the handshake just right and felt a sense of loss and longing as her fingertips drifted away. Turning around, she reached under the counter for a Sharpie. Making sure neither Lena nor Vanja could see the cup itself, she deftly picked up the three tiny women from her apron pocket and dropped them into the fat boba tea straw. Flicking away some fingertips grasped desperately on the edge of the straw, she disguised her motions by writing ‘Thanks Vanja - Elizabeth’ and a big, flourished heart next to her name.

Staring at the three shadows dropping down the opaque green straw, the thrill was combined with relief that no one noticed anything other than her writing a sweet message, not even Vanja. As far as everyone was concerned, it was a completely normal black boba tea.

“Uh, you okay down there sweetie?”

Beth blushed relentlessly, hoping her rock-solid nipples weren’t poking from her apron. “I made it extra special for you, Vanja. I… I really do like seeing you here every day.”

“Wouldn’t be trying to drug me, would you?” she teasingly asked, grabbing the cup from Beth with the message on it. “I mean, that was an awful long time to tell me your na- oh!” She finally noticed the cute little letter stuck to the condensation heavy exterior of the cup, ironically blocking the people dumped inside from her view.

“Well, Elizabeth, today’s pretty busy. But... maybe I could thank ya with some lunch tomorrow? You can tell me aaaall about that daydream of yours.” Her cheeks rose up to her eyes as she smiled gleefully, happy with this little bout of flirting at the start of her day.

“Oh! And what do I owe you?” she unlocked her phone again, opening the apple pay screen and holding it out expectantly for Beth to scan.

Beth smiled, noticing no one was behind Vanja. “This one’s on me. So long as you promise not to tell anyone.” She tried to wink, but awkwardly squeezed one eye closed while blinking the other. Sucking down the pang of embarrassment, she perked up. “But we can split lunch tomorrow over at the food court across the street at 12:30 while I tell you all about my daydream.” Beth looked down, shyness overwhelming her as she pressed her thighs together thinking about the three women still within Vanja’s straw.

“Oh wow, you’re actually shy, huh?” She laughed briefly, bringing the cup up to her lips, “Hehe, don’t worry. It’s cute~” Her heart shaped lips pursed around the end of the straw and slurped casually, pulling up the first batch of pearls from the base of her cup. As soon as the orbs and tea burst into her mouth, she greedily gulped down the first few slurps with a few orbs, then sucked again to empty the straw. The last mouthful, she kept a few pearls inside to swirl in her mouth before swallowing them individually. All the while she was making eye contact with Beth, thinking nothing of her drink besides how cute she likely looked drinking it.

Beth’s mind cracked in ecstasy. She pressed her knees against each other with such force she wondered if they’d be bruised later. Watching Vanja’s throat flex, sending those lucky few sliding down into her beautiful body, behind those round, perfect breasts almost made her sweat. She’s blessed people to become part of her maybe a dozen times, but none was so perfect as this. Time seemed to slow down, imagining those three spluttering into Vanja’s stomach at that very moment, to be surrounded by her on all sides. To be bathed in her perfect body heat. To add to her fat, gorgeous tits and become part of her beautiful, round ass. In those few seconds, Beth absorbed every detail of Vanja’s glossy lips. Every wrinkle, every glint of light that reflected off of the pink tunnel that those three women slipped through, never to leave again. “Y--you’re cute too.” Beth blurted out, transfixed on her mouth, still curled around the wide, plastic straw.

One more suck and swallow, and she released the straw with a satisfied, “Ahh~... you put some salt in there, Beth?” She raised one of her full brows inquisitively, but broke into a smile. “Heh, made special. I like it! Hope you realize you’ve set a new precedent though.” She winked, and still reached into her pocket. Pulling out her wallet, she procured a twenty and put it down on the counter, “For goin’ beyond the call of duty, and whatever expensive drink you’ll get me tomorrow.”

Still shaking, she pocketed the twenty and turned to Lena, who was leaning on the back counter with her arms crossed, an eyebrow raised, and a tiny smirk on her face. Looking back to Vanja, Beth smiled widely, and muttered “Looking forward to it!”

Vanja caught her stare immediately going back to her lips as she took another slurp of her tea, then raised a brow, “Damn, you’re a bit freaky, huh?” Before Beth could respond, she smiled and brought her hand down over the blonde’s. “Makes two of us. Think I’ll have to get your number tomorrow if that’s cool. Kinda in a hurry.” She smiled sheepishly, winked, then turned to speak over Beth’s shoulder, “Ey, make sure she’s not broken, aight?”

“Will do. Thank you for coming in!” Lena happily retorted, giggling and waving at the pretty woman, well aware Beth had been obsessed with for weeks now.

“Thanks! Have a good one!” she cooly called over her shoulder as she turned to leave. The exchange completed, she turned back to her tea and drank more while exiting the shop. As Vanja turned for the door, Beth’s eyes remained mesmerized on her body. It was if every part of her had the perfect amount of bounce with every step she took. Her hair, her ass, even her beautifully thick thighs. Beth’s lower jaw fell slack as she watched Vanja wink while she closed the door behind her, walking right across the street into the nearby McDonald’s. She knew that the people she chose to join her that morning were in for something truly special.

“I know frat guys that keep it in their pants better than you. Have some respect Boss!” Lena chuckled with her arms crossed. Not speaking so loud that the few people dining in could hear, but enough that Beth understood the tease in her tone.

Beth rolled her eyes at Lena. “Oh stop! You’re just jealous!” Still getting over from her shivers, she crossed her arms.

“Pfft, as if… though I guess it hurts when I never see you look at me like that.” she rubbed her arm in mock shame, sporting a playful pout, “What, am I not pretty enough?”

Smiling gently, Beth replied “You know I wouldn’t be able to see you like that even if I wanted to. Of course you’re the prettiest girl in the cafe, but you’re like a sister to me at this point.” Contorting her face to a smirk, her demeanor changed. “Now go work the counter! I have to go again.”

“Hehe, yes B!” she dutifully took her place with a girlish smile, happily enjoying the friendly compliment while waiting for more customers to come in.

Traipsing over into the bathroom, Beth clicked the lock on the door behind her, sat on the toilet, and hooked her wet panties off to her ankles. Spreading her knees apart, she bit her lip, licked her fingertip, and started swirling her fingers over her clitoral hood. Her eyes rolled back into her head, knowing for a fact that there were three people - three living people - inside “Her,” inside Vanja at that very moment. Blasted on all sides by her stomach. Swimming in a torrent of tapioca pearls and chewed fast food breakfast. Breathing in her stomach odor under a rain of the very black boba tea they were served in. Their last moments would be spent screaming within a stranger that doesn’t even know they exist. Dying, not even knowing how lucky they were to nourish the body of someone so beautiful.

Growing wetter, she intensified her strokes, focusing on the fact that she gave true meaning to the lives of those strangers. “Ungh” She moaned, before slapping her hand over her mouth in an attempt to muffle her own pleasure. Now completely obsessing over what those tiny, pathetic women must be experiencing, she knew that by now they must be completely submerged in Vanja’s puke. Part of it. To soon be part of her. Beth almost screeched as she thought of where the three would be during the date the next day. Roiling through Vanja’s lower guts as they both enjoyed lunch together. Beth exhaled sharply and bit her lip so hard she almost broke the skin as she jolted in pleasure sitting on the toilet at work. The orgasm itself had her sweating enough to feel a bead roll down her cheek. Slumping down, coming to the realization at how vile it was to masturbate at work, she stood up, washed her hands, and looked at herself in the mirror. Not nearly good enough for an Instagram selfie this time.

Leaving the bathroom, her hair disheveled, Beth took the counter from Lena for the rest of the shift, joyfully thinking of the date with “Her” tomorrow. She felt as though it was going to be the best day of her life.

The next morning, the throng of morning commuters flooded through the city; the first wave of workers heading mostly to service jobs to start the day ahead of the rest of the world. Beth woke up extra early. She wanted to find the perfect candidate to add to Vanja. After making sure her outfit was classier than the one she had on yesterday and her makeup was extra perfect, she slunk into the subway.

Spending a half hour scanning the crowd, she spotted a meek, young, red-haired woman wearing a backpack, focused on her phone and keeping to herself. A loose strand of copper hair fell over her forehead, which she brushed back behind her small ear to the side of her narrow face. She had few freckles to speak of, her blue eyes fixed to whatever she was reading, blocking out the world around her. To others, she looked simply dressed, with a skinny figure that deceived most into thinking she could break if you so much as blew her direction. Sitting in isolation in the final subway car, somehow empty besides the two of them, Beth made her move.

The blonde boldly crossed through the rows of vacant seats to the back and plopped down hard next to the girl, hard enough for the stranger to jump in surprise. After the initial, she raised a quizzical brow, already annoyed with the disturbance.

“Um, excuse me? There’s so many other spots, did you have to si-” She wouldn’t get to finish her thought. After a quick click on one of the bright pink jewels on her ring, a camera-like flash blipped before their eyes; and in the wake of the brilliant blast, the young redhead had wound up in Beth’s palm, smaller than a jelly bean. She had a brief moment to process her surroundings, a difficult task for one thrust into her situation. The usual scattering commenced where she crawled back, swinging her head every which way to reevaluate her surroundings, then finally laying eyes on the smiling face above her. Like most, she defaulted to crouching and shouting, “The fuck’s going on! What happened! HELP! HELP!”

Beth heard it all before, and had no interest to repeat the mundane exchanges that inevitably came from actually speaking to her victims, not to mention the struggle of hearing them. That was the benefit of kidnapping shrunken people: no one can hear their tiny, tiny voices. Hiking up her knee-length skirt, Beth hooked the waistband to her panties and dropped the woman through her dirty blonde pubic hair and snapped it shut on her. The immediate sensation of imprisoning someone in her underwear always made her jittery with thrill.

After arriving at the cafe and scraping what the closing crew left behind, Beth shivered with excitement. Twirling the ring on her finger, she didn’t even mind that Lena was extra late. The thought of Vanja stayed fresh in her mind. The tingling jolts springing from her panties didn’t help keep her mind off the day's agenda. This girl was a fighter, she could tell. Wouldn’t matter soon. Her smile broadened at the thought, a shiver racing up her spine and releasing as a lusty sigh.

She always wondered if “She”, no, if Vanja felt them. Not knowing how to place it, one might just assume the weird tickles and pokes were just gas. Nothing to be concerned about as long as it didn’t hurt. Beth wondered if it affected her at all. If the unknown sensation of little movements inside her gave the curvy girl the same thrill she pursued. Maybe she’d get to see it bloom on her face when they had lunch, watching the experience of totally digesting a whole person into nothing before her eyes, hopefully touching on a dormant arousal she might let Beth help her explore…

Her heart racing, she decided to make Vanja’s drink early, preparing for her 7:15 visit at 6:44. She’d just need to put it in the fridge to keep it chilled until she arrived. No biggie, no one expected iced tea to be fresh. When the drink was finished and sealed, a tall pool of tapioca and ice, she found herself at a loss with what to write on the cup. She wanted to do something similar to her note yesterday. Should it be simple? Funny? Maybe refer to the douchey bitch? No. Beth was sure both of them would rather forget that asshole. Finally, she decided to go with something nice and simple, something that had just popped into her head. Alone in the shop, technically speaking, the sound of her scribbling “To the prettiest girl in the cafe” on the cup was akin to a light melody for her ears. Turning her head, she looked out the glass door and didn’t see anyone coming yet. The store only opened when she allowed it, after all.

In one smooth, quick motion, she slipped her hand into her underwear and picked up the tiny, squirming woman, still wearing her soaking backpack. Smiling at her, she began lowering her toward the fat boba tea straw. Whatever she was saying didn’t matter, profusely shouting obscenities and pleas for clarity no doubt. Soon she’d be gone. Like all those who’d had the bad luck of being alone near the blond romantic.

Just as she didn’t care to notice the tiny girl’s protests, she didn’t notice how much her ring had adjusted. Loose from the excited twirling, it had slipped down on her finger. An innocuous occurrence. If it bothered her enough, she’d just slide it back down to where it’d fasten around the base of her ring finger. All the while, the redhead was smacking and kicking wildly, somehow with more purpose than she’d seen a panicking tiny person commit in the past.

Before Beth could even gasp, she saw the tiny woman kick one of the jewels on the ring below her, blinding Beth before she was enveloped by a sharp sensation of descent.

Screaming, she looked down to see the gaping abyss of the straw fast approach. Fear exploded within her chest as she watched the woman she shrunk drop next to the green plastic hole below. “Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!” the tiny woman screamed as her voice faded with distance. Adrenaline giving her just enough reaction time to grab onto the ledge of the straw, Beth whimpered as the ring clinked on top of the straw and rolled away, out of sight.

“Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.” She kept repeating, a sense of dread creeping into her chest, feeling like magma gushing through her blood stream. A tear fell down her eye, knowing how much trouble she was in.

“You! What the fuck did you do!?” A high pitched shout came from below, outside the plastic of the straw, the redhead likely landed on the seal covering the top of the trendy plastic cup of boba. “Where’d you go!? I know you’re here bitch!! Show yourself!”

“I…” Beth gasped, hearing the voice of her would-be victim angrily call for her. “I’m here! In the straw! Help me!”

A few seconds passed until the redhead’s response came, “Y-you fell in… well get out of there! Get down here and fix this!”

“How the fuck can I get down there?” Beth exclaimed. “Fucking help me! I can’t get out of this fucking straw.”

Tinnitus began ringing in Beth’s ears. Her heart beat so fast she could hear it almost clicking within her chest. She exhaled, thinking that the worst outcome from this involved being close to Vanja.

“Well how am I supposed to get up there!?” the retort was completely devoid of concern for the panic Beth was experiencing, “Look!... How do I reverse this? We reverse this?”

Beth’s fingers felt electric with sharp pain. Before this, she had no inkling that there could be this kind of strength in her. “Can you get to me somehow? Any way?”

“No way! Here’s what I figure,” there was a bite in the response that came back, “You kidnapped me, pulled some harry potter shit and shrunk me, shoved me in your nasty underwear and then got a taste of your own medicine! Only way I’m helping you is after you turn me back!”

Sighing, Beth closed her eyes. She knew it was the only way. “Do you see a… do you see a ring down there somewhere? The pink one you slammed to get us into this mess.”

“Huh? Ring?” a few moments of silence passed while she likely scanned the area, “No, let me check ‘round the edge.”

Trying to force her mind to drift away from the explosive pain within her fingers, she mused upon the possibility of Vanja’s arrival. The last things she’d see may well be her beautiful, soft lips before being permanently surrounded within her hot darkness. She’d spend her last moments at true peace, knowing she would not only join those she had blessed to become part of her, but become part of Vanja herself. “Not the worst way to go” she thought, her fingers beginning to tremble.

“I don’t see any ring around the cup!” the redhead’s voice returned from below, “Are you sure it's around here? Climbing down’s not much of an option either.”

Moving her hands around the edge of the straw to keep the circulation flowing, Beth screamed “Of course I fucking know it’s around there! I dropped it when you made me fall in here!”

“No, you do not get to put the blame on me!” she bit back, righteous outrage oozing in every syllable, “You best accept responsibility for this fucked up mess or I’ll just leave you there!”

“Fine! Whatever! It’s all my fault! Just help me!” As she spoke it aloud, the weight of her actions came back on her, almost increasing the pressure her fingers were fighting by ten fold. There was no one but herself to blame for winding up here. This ridiculous obsession of hers, all of the lives she’d indirectly ended. Maybe this was what she deserved?

And maybe this was her opportunity to repent. If she was going to survive this, it’d be with this stranger’s help. This girl she was so quick to condemn for her own sick fantasies now held the last hope to escape this fate. No matter how much, deep down, she pictured herself being picked up by the lovely Vanja, carried up to those soft lips, and absolved completely…

No. Beth wanted to live. If it meant she’d never do this again, so be it. She’d get rid of the ring, go on her date like nothing happened. She’d still make it out yet.

Her fingers almost gave way before a booming sound dropped her spirits. A loud clanging followed by a dull, low thud resounded through the shop, followed by a chirpy, massive voice.

“Beth? I’m so, so sorry. Mom’s machine was… sorry I’m late!” Lena squeaked. Hustling back behind the counter, her footsteps echoing larger and larger as her colossal mass approached the proximity of the two tinies and their cup. “I rushed over here so fast I didn’t even eat anyth--”

“Friend of yours?” the redhead called, falling on deaf ears.

Beth looked upwards, seeing Lena’s massive heart-shaped face scanning the room, blurred with distance. “Lena! Down here! Look!”

“Hey! Hey, down here! Lady!” the redhead joined in, waving her arms and running to the edge of the plastic wrap on top. Surely Lena would notice a frantic, miniature person on the sole beverage on the counter!

A loud yawn deafened the two girls, blotting out the sound of their cries, “Mmm… you here?” Lena looked around the room curiously.The store seemed cleaned and set up. God knows the night staff didn’t do it.

Then she saw the random tea on the counter. She huffed, stepping over and picking it up. If she had more acute hearing or the awareness to listen closely, she’d have heard the shriek of the small redhead falling off of the cup into the unknown. But why would she listen for something as far-fetched as that?

She was about ready to throw the abandoned tea away when she felt how cool it still was. Had to have been made this morning. Turning it around, she found the message written along the side of the drink: ‘To the prettiest girl in the cafe’. Her heart fluttered a bit, and a cute smile blossomed from her. “Awwww~ How nice.” Her gratitude blew over the cup and into the straw, threatening to force the small girl down into the straw.

“Eres demasiado dulce para mí, Boss,” she commented, enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling this small token of appreciation had given her, raising the straw to her pursed lips.

Beth’s blood turned ice cold. Staring upwards, a new sense of fear gripped her as she saw her friend’s immense face grow closer so fast she couldn’t even scream. Gritting her teeth, Beth let go of the edge and slid along the inside of the straw for a split second before being slammed by a gushing wall of tapioca spheres. Having never wanted to be closer to Lena than she already had been, the sensation of her body heat surrounding her overwhelmed Beth with nightmarish disgust right before a powerful vacuum sealed around her prison. “Not like this!” thought Beth as an otherworldly suction gripped her and the pearls behind her, shooting the contents of the straw upward before quickly being washed between Lena’s puffy, pink lips.

Gasping through her nose, she received a face-full of Lena’s humid morning breath before sliding face-first on her scum-covered tongue. “Eugh!” She screeched, tasting the sourness of her friend’s saliva. Now buffeted by a mass of soft tapioca pearls, Beth attempted in vain to push them away, but a lack of grip just caused them to flow over her with little resistance. Beth screeched as Lena’s disgusting body heat pulsed over her as the immense tongue pressed the spheres into the palate above, forcing her into the smooth, yet bumpy surface below. Already soaked with a mixture of Lena’s hot spit and now lukewarm black tea, Beth flailed as the wet, slimy sounds thumped through her eardrums.

Within Lena’s mouth, Beth continued her panicked thrashing as she was washed into the center of the mass of tapioca pearls. Now able to smell nothing but Lena’s heavy, rancid breath, her teeth chattered as Lena moaned in pleasure. “MMMMMMMMMMMMM” Coughing out a mouthful of her saliva, Beth attempted to push the spheres away, but the force of them was too great to resist.

‘No no no! This is all wrong!’ she screamed internally while her mouth was occupied by the surging carpet of fibrous taste buds. Lena wasn’t capable of this! She was sweet, young. She’d never hurt a fly! Any second now, she’d be spat out. She knew it! She couldn’t die like this to someone so… so normal! Beth’s mind fractured into a daze as another wave of tea washed over her, dragging the entire mass along the surface of her friend’s tongue. Squeezed by the cluster of pearls, Beth retched in horror as she experienced a fleshy constriction abruptly force her forward.

A colossal gulping sound paired with the tapioca mashing around her sent Beth into a frenzy as her chest experienced the familiar sensation of sinking. Her flailing body now slithering down Lena’s throat, Beth attempted to scream, but only managed to hack out a few ragged coughs. Pressed on one side by a mass of soft orbs, she could feel the slick esophagus gently guide her to the stomach below. Lena’s calm, slow heartbeat hammered like thunder beyond the wall of flesh that was now gliding against Beth’s face. Flooded with a heavy sense of grief and doom, Beth screeched again, attempting to whip her torso back and forth in a vain act of defiance. Though it felt like much longer to tiny Beth, the trip down Lena’s throat took only a few seconds.

Far above, Lena’s thundering voice shook the fleshy world within her, “Ahhhhhhh! Deliciosa…” The compliment for how good it tasted was far removed from the nightmare taking shape. “Hasta now, ni flowers de lo yummy que están estos ‘burbel te.’ Creo que me los pediré again.”

Beth winced as she felt the entrance to Lena’s stomach begin to slither over her feet. Attempting to dig her nails into the warm, wet wall before her, she could do nothing to slow the plunge as the pearls she was pressed against began to fall into the pit below. “Euuuughh” She whined as the sphincter slid over her legs, torso, neck, and finally face. The plunge into the stomach below was quick and horrifying.

Sour fog stung Beth’s face during the fall. She tried to scream as she sunk into what felt like an endless ocean of foamy tapioca balls, already in the midst of melting. Complete darkness surrounded her, almost hugging her as hard as the thick, vomit-laden air. Attempting to crawl was useless, as she’d just fall deeper into the bubbly sea of digesting spheres. A splutter fell from above as another mouthful of tea-covered tapioca spat down from Lena’s esophagus. A stark feeling of desperation came over Beth, her mind frenzied with panic, refusing to accept that this was how her life would end. “Not her. Not Lena. Not Lena.” She kept repeating as the immense stomach began to churn.

Forced upwards into a mucus-covered wall, the orbs around her began to break down as the stinging in her eyes started to intensify. Now attempting to push away a chunky slop, the tiny woman’s heart continued to pound in terror. Trying to claw her way up an undulating wall, Beth began to feel stinging in her arms and fire over her fingers. “Lena! Lena help me! Please!” She choked as the layer of mucus-laden puke coating her continued to thicken.

Now weeping through her acid-etched eyes, Beth’s entire body felt explosive with agony. She could feel her skin split with every movement she made, especially severe around her fingers, where the plastic dug in when she was hanging on. Only able to choke “Lena… Lena…” Beth continued her vain, desperate attempts to climb the sheer, wrinkly stomach wall, only to be washed back down over and over. Not knowing how long she’s been trapped within Lena, Beth tried to run her fingers through her hair, screeching and coughing in horror as she felt chunks of hair easily wash away.

Smelling and tasting nothing but Lena’s stomach contents, Beth ruminated upon her own horror. Relentlessly wanting to be away from Lena, she couldn’t help but continue to claw at the wall in panic. Thinking only of her friend’s face and experiencing only her body, Beth began to experience bright flashes of light before her eyes, despite being in complete darkness. The pounding of her heart began to grow relentlessly painful. Grasping at the inside of Lena’s stomach, she could feel the skin on her fingers peel backwards and slough away into the bubbly ocean of her friend’s vomit. Unable to comprehend the reality of the situation, her panicking intensified as each individual motion led to a new dimension of pain, she found her energy grow limited.

Her body now almost limp, she felt herself become completely stuck to the inside of her friend’s near-empty stomach. Sliding down, Beth knew that her skin was being stripped away as she descended deeper into the bubbly muck below. Her face twitching, the brightness before her eyes became brighter. She could only roughly muster “Lena. Lenaaaaa” before a current of melted tapioca poured over her. Her nose and mouth bubbled as her last breath escaped her, sinking deeper into her friend’s insides, never to leave alive. Her corpse now one with the bile and chyme, it softened and continued to break down as it flowed into Lena’s intestines with the rest of the drink.

Lena was stressed out, darting from register to kitchen and back every other minute. Beth never came back from wherever she’d gone off to after opening, leaving the poor girl with all the work once customers started coming in. Luckily traffic was slow this morning, which gave her ample time to prepare each person’s order without too large a line building up. Just the pressure of running an unexpected solo day shift was exhausting.

She thought Beth would want to be here when her crush arrived? The clock had passed 7:15 a while ago with no sign of that Vanja girl. It didn’t matter much to her. Maybe they’d already hooked up that morning? Lena didn’t peg Beth as someone that’d ditch work for a date. Then again, she’d never seen her so interested in someone like she was with the curvy girl.

Speak of the devil! Right around noon, with just a handful of people dining in, the front door chimed open, and Vanja came in with a confident air. She was wearing a cute egg-white blouse with peach trims around her collar and sleeves, tight dark jeans accentuating her gorgeous legs with casual exhibition. She went with a casual look, though her makeup and the extra detail in her hair spoke to her preparation for the meeting.

She strode up to the counter where Lena happily awaited her, “Afternoon!”

“Howdy there,” she said, using a mock cowboy voice for a sec, raising her hand to give a quick ‘pew’ from her finger gun, “How ya doin? Is Elizabeth around?”

Lena rose a brow, confused by the question, “What do you mean? I thought she was with you?”

“Huh? How do you figure?”

“Well, she came in this morning and set up shop, but was gone when I arrived for my shift. I haven’t seen her all day, I thought you two just got in touch and met earlier?”

Now was Vanja’s turn to be puzzled, “No? We were meeting for lunch, I don’t even have her number.”

“Really? That’s not it then,” Lena brought her hand to her chin while contemplating.

“Weird… uh, you have her digits?” Vanja asked, trying to keep her upbeat attitude riding.

“Yeah… but unfortunately store policy says I can’t give out personal information,” she frowned, sad that she couldn’t cooperate. “But tell you what! Lemme call her in a bit, see where she’s at. You want something in the meantime?”

Vanja’s smile waned a bit, disheartened at the budding possibility she’d been stood up, “Uh, sure. Large iced black tea, with boba.”

“Comin’ up!” Lena chimed, reaching over to the cups. She’d used up the first stack of the morning, grabbing the first from the new pile and taking it back to the dispensers. Had she looked closely, she’d have seen the squirming speck flailing at the base before a deluge of ice cold, dark liquid sprayed down from above. Adding in the ice next, the chunks splashed lightly into the drink until a satisfying amount was added. Then it was own to the boba dispenser where the tapioca balls would be added in and the plastic seal was laminated over the rim.

Overall, it took about a minute to make, and soon she was back to the counter handing Vanja her drink, “Eh, on the house, if that helps at all.”

“Thanks! Ya know, the two of you are what make this my go-to spot,” she winked, grabbing a straw from the collection to the side. Pulling it from its paper wrap, she was plunging the straw into the drink while Lena was going through her contacts to find Beth’s number. Hitting the “Call” button, she raised her cheap Android to her ear and waited patiently. Straight to voicemail. Her brow furrowed, but she played it cool to not distress the customer.

“I’m sorry, she didn’t pick up. Lemme text her too, in case it’s just a bad signal,” doing so, her mind wandered to what could’ve happened. Was Beth too nervous to come in today? She always seemed so sure of herself. Well, at least ‘til Vanja came around. Was she really ditching work over nerves?

“Hey!” Vanja called over, bending down below the counter top for a second before standing back up, holding a weird looking pink ring in her hand with three rosy gems embedded. “Think someone lost this. Look familiar?”

Lena glanced at it briefly, the appearance ringing some bells, but her mind was on the message she was sending, “Maybe? We have a lost and found if you want to-”

“Pfft, think Imma go with finders keepers on this one,” Vanja chuckled, putting the weird ring on her left hand and modeling it, “Jesus this thing’s gaudy! Kinda love it!”

Lena smirked and shrugged, “Suit yourself, sistah!” she exclaimed before returning to her text. With the message sent, she turned back to the concerned girl with her big, sympathetic hazel eyes.

“I’m sure she’ll reach out. Maybe take a seat, and I’ll let you know if she gets in touch.”

Vanja managed a smile, nodding affirmatively, “Yeah, I can chill a bit.” She took a sip of her tea, swallowing a load of boba and cold tea before speaking again, “I’m Vanja by the way!” she said with a grin, extending her hand.

The barista smiled and returned the greeting, “Oh I’m aware, you’re all she talked about yesterday,” she commented as a joke, then regretted bringing up the runaway blonde again, “Sorry. I’m Elena, but just Lena’s fine.”

“Why not Elena?”

“No, no. Elena’s my abuela. Lena suits me fine.” she corrected with a modest smirk.

“Damn right it does,” Vanja chided, winking playfully at her before turning away to find a table, “Nice to meet you Lena.”

“Enjoy your tea!” the cute Latina called out as Vanja walked away. She found a seat close to the self serve water station. A cushioned lounge chair tastefully colored to fit the vibe of the tea shop. Planting her wide ass down, her thighs and rump squished pleasantly into the seat while she fished out her phone from her cleavage. She’d planned on doing a bit where she’d finally ask for Elizabeth’s number when they were on the date and pull it out, get her flustered a bit. Maybe she’d still try it if things panned out. Probably not though. This whole thing felt like a bust at this point. She’d stay to finish her tea, but then probably head over to a friend’s to salvage her day.

Her cup was brought back to her muted dark red painted lips which closed around the straw then sucked up another burst of tea and tapioca. This mouthful had a unique edge to it though; a salty twist that titulated her taste buds before pushing it all back to her gullet and swallowing the lot. She smirked, looking over to Lena. The girl made her tea just like Elizabeth did. How cool of her! On second glance, Lena was pretty cute too. Cute in a way that could easily become drop dead gorgeous under the right conditions.

Taking another drink, then suppressing a small burp, she wondered if maybe this lunch date could be salvaged yet.
Attachments
Bursting Her Bubble.pdf
(186.45 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Supernova's Giantess Vore Stories [NEW STORY 5/14/2020]

Postby Ty975 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Heh, hope y'all like it. This was fun to make : )
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lupe » Fri May 15, 2020 7:53 am

That was a very fun story. That was a fun twist, for sure!
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Fri May 15, 2020 11:30 am

Lupe wrote:That was a very fun story. That was a fun twist, for sure!

Thank you very much, Lupe! I love "Pred switching" where one pred is kind of built up, but the character gets stuck inside another.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!