Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (10/4/20 New Story!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (7/16/20 New Story!)

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:34 am

Oops, forgot to post here my last part. Oh well, I'll do both at once then D:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/616391 - WA: The Dream-Eater (Part 3) (F/f)

Here, Ahura continued her adventure through her mistress's dream. Will they reach their goal, or will the dream-eater's influence be their undoing? Read and find out!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/618364 - WA: The Dream-Eater (Part 4) (F/F)

Finally, it's doooone.

The epic(?) conclusion to this harrowing(?) tale! Will Ahura and Anahita defeat the dream-eater? Read and find out! (or just read the tags, if you're a loser :C)

Also, random note: though the dream-eater is described as an 'it' throughout the story, I still list this as F/F since it still has a decidedly feminine appearance. o: Making sure that's clear lol

Anyone seeing this for the first time: I highly recommend starting with Part 1, posted above. Thanks!
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (7/16/20 New Story!)

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:29 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/623773 - A Child's Fantasy (F/f)

WARNING: This contains a loli thoroughly lewding herself. Please do not read if you don't like that sorta thing.

I changed the title for this like five times, kill me

A young woman finds herself mysteriously shrunken and has to figure shit out. She finds a young girl and tries to get her attention, but is soon reminded that children are hecking monsters.

I was going to include a brief intro sequence that explained how Paige got shrunken, but I figured it'd be a bit superfluous and decided to leave it up to the reader's own preferences. If anyone really wants to know what I intended, I'll dump it in a blog later, iunno.

Anyway, this is basically a pure vore story. No real plot or anything like that. Hope that's fine for you guys, because that's all I had the energy to write. Don't ask me to justify the loli's actions, though. Children are monsters. That's my excuse. Fite me >:c
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Macro/Micro Stories by Cuddlekins! (10/4/20 New Story!)

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:21 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/637968 - Slugs In the Garden (F/F)

And here it is: my October story! Alas, I didn't have a spookymonth story planned this year D: But, hopefully you will enjoy this all the same.

A young woman working as an exterminator is called to a house to deal with a slug problem. Of course, it is the slug problem that ends up dealing with her!

I managed to write this in a very short time, so I did an extra sweep for typos. That said, I'm an idiot, so if anyone notices anything off, don't hesitate to mention it in a comment. Thanks, and enjoy!

Also, does this thread help people find my stories? Lemme know if so, because I know the forum isn't as hot as it used to be, and I'll let this thread die if it's redundant. o:
Cuddlekins
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!