Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE 12/18 new casual soft vore series

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- I'm back with a new series

Postby Rhewin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm

futavorelover wrote:your stories are good keeep it up :-D , also i think you should make more stories with kelsey from The Growth story i really liked that one :D

That's what everyone keeps telling me :P

I had really intended on it as being stand alone, but I'm sure I could figure something out. After all, us Futa CV fans have to stick together, right?

And thank you for your nice comments :)
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- AVARICE pt 2 ready (CV, futa)

Postby Rhewin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 am

All right, part 2 of the AVARICE series is up. In this chapter, Claire wrestles a bit mroe with who or what she is, confides in her best friends, and learns the joys of Cock Vore. Yes, there is futa cock vore. I just can't help myself :D

AVARICE: Pt 2

WARNING: Thar be dick girls and F/f adult situations ahead!
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- AVARICE pt 2 ready (CV, futa)

Postby Rhewin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Today I put together a new AV short story. It's actually written in 1st person, which if you've read my other works you know I don't do. But this particular story really wouldn't have worked well otherwise, and I like how it came together.

Short Story #3, "Reunion": A man returns to his high school for the ten year reunion, and runs into his ex. He's now happily married, but she wants to get back together. She'll do whatever it takes to get him back in the end (pun intended).

Link to story

WARNING: Contains F/m AV and adult situations
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE 3/25/2021

Postby Rhewin » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Well this is one hell of a necro. I'm active again and have added 3 stories (along with alternate non-fatal versions) to the gallery. I won't link to them individually, but they're available in my galler.

I did post one in a new Works to Be Shared topic. Mods, feel free to merge that post into this one to reduce clutter if needed. I had forgotten this one!

I will also maintain separate threads in the AV and CV subforms with stories specific to them. They're slow enough they could use the love >.>

Feedback, suggestions, and ideas are totally welcome.
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE 12/18 new casual soft vore ser

Postby Rhewin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Just put out two parts to a new soft vore series. A couple have decided that the wife, Kristal, is going to be a super predator. Lots of casual vore, sexy times, and weight gain. Will probably end up somewhere around 6 parts, but the idea is each could be enjoyed on its own without too much bother.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/745648
Rhewin
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!