Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE 12/18 new casual soft vore series

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE 12/18 new casual soft vore series

Postby Rhewin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 am

Short cut to writing my gallery: http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=181385

Hey all :D

Last week I posted my first vore story ever and received some positive feedback, so I've decided to continue on writing the series. I will be posting any new chapters or short stories on this thread. I decided to keep the thread here in Works to Share rather than in soft vore where the original story is because I may want to expand in to something else such as UB (no solid plans for that, at least not yet). As always, I am still really new to writing vore so I would really appreciate any kind of feedback. I am thick skinned, so if you don't like something, please let me know. Of course, let me know if you do like something as well.

A quick background to the series and to me (feel free to skip to the actual story): I wrote this as a way of getting different ideas and fantasies I've had out and on to paper. I don't give much in the way of physical description to my characters, that way they can be whatever you like. If you want human, they're human, or furry, or scaly, or whatever your mind can come up with. I usually write with females as the predator, it's just the way I am, but I am not limited to just females, nor do i dislike anything with male preds. I do find vore erotic, so most of the stories will be quite sexual.

This series, which I have named the "Rachel" series after the main character, features young girl named Rachel who one day finds herself with an extreme appetite. She never gains weight, but she does have to keep her stomach satisfied. When her her hunger takes over, she'll eat just about anything... or anyone.

Warning: these stories contains sexually explicit material, vore, and mild digestion (absolutely no scat)

If you would like to read the original short story (now officially name "Rachel and Theresa") it is here http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181395

The second story, "Rachel's Lunch Break," is here: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181396

The beginning of it is a little bit slower, and I mainly want to use this one to explain how vore and digestion work in my world, as well as to set up another story I am currently writing. Don't worry, there still is some nice, juicy vore thrown in there.
Last edited by Rhewin on Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's New Series!

Postby Gene_pool » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 pm

You are epic man!
I loved the story! I want to see more of it! You are an excellent writer!
You can't hide but you can't run either....guess what? Your mine now! *nibbles ear*

Also up to do trades. I can TRY to draw stuff for you, but i can write. ^^ I think i can write anyway. @.@ hit me up on the pm machine if you want to talk abouts it.
Gene_pool
Participator

Location: Waiting at your front door. I might eat you, or let you eat me. either way its gonna be good. ;)

Postby Rhewin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks a lot Gene_pool. The next story will be out soon, probably next week or so :)
Rhewin
Participator

Postby Gene_pool » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Nice. Hey, where do you come up with your ideas? I'm a novice myself...I've written a few bull shit short stories about warfare.
You can't hide but you can't run either....guess what? Your mine now! *nibbles ear*

Also up to do trades. I can TRY to draw stuff for you, but i can write. ^^ I think i can write anyway. @.@ hit me up on the pm machine if you want to talk abouts it.
Gene_pool
Participator

Location: Waiting at your front door. I might eat you, or let you eat me. either way its gonna be good. ;)

Postby Rhewin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:03 pm

To be honest most of my ideas come from just daydreaming. This series is just me putting together different fantasies, i.e. I think of what I would want to see and put it on the computer.
Rhewin
Participator

Postby Gene_pool » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok, I'll have to do that somthime. I can daydream pretty well. ^^

Gene_pool
Participator

Postby Rhewin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok, I had a lot of free time this week so I managed to get the third story out pretty quickly :D .

I tried expanding out some on this story. The previous two were mostly just an introduction to me and the character, with this one I wanted to add a bit of depth. I guess I'm mainly trying to prove I can write more than just mindless vore and sex (though there is plenty of that as well).

So far in the series Rachel has consumed her room mate and pet guinea pig without really a care in the world. She has been attempting to control her hunger so far (not very well I might add), but hasn't really found anything worth controlling it for. In this chapter I wanted to give her someone she found important enough that she wanted to fight the urge as much as possible. I realize I put her in a relationship a little quickly, but given the fact this is my first vore series, I think it came out ok.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think I have written some great emotional epic, but hopefully you will find it interesting.

Warning: this story contains sexually explicit material (F/m), soft vore, and implied digestion

Here is the newest part in the Rachel series, "Rachel Works Overtime" http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181539

I hope you enjoy, and as always, I welcome any and all feedback or criticism.
Rhewin
Participator

Rhewin's Vore Stories- UPDATED JAN 11- END OF FIRST SERIES

Postby Rhewin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Yet another part of the series is out... Yay! Well, actually this one isn't really a whole story, but just a quick epilogue. I really enjoyed the way the last one played out, so rather than trying to take it any further, I'm going to end the series with the fourth and final chapter. I will be doing more work, just not with this storyline.

This last story takes place in the aftermath of "Rachel Works Overtime," as Rachel learns to accept what she is. I won't give too much away, as it is relatively short, less than 1000 words. Being that this is only an epilogue, it does not really contain any vore or digestion. Like said, its sole purpose is to give closure to Rachel's adventures in vore.

Here is the conclusion of the Rachel series, "Rachel's Epiphany." http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181692

I hope you enjoyed the series, and of course you are more than welcome to give feedback on any of the stories at any time. As for the future, I have several good ideas, I just have to decide which one to act off of. Until then, take care!
Rhewin
Participator

New Story!!!

Postby Rhewin » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

All right I managed to chug another story out in the last few days. This one is a stand alone piece, so it doesn't relate back to the Rachel Series in any way. I got inspiration a few days back to write a story that jumps back and forth, rather than just in a straight progression. The actual story line came to in the wee hours of the morning several nights back.

This is about a girl who gets hopelessly addicted to a drug that gives her some strange abilities (such as eating people), and the people supplying the drug try to use this to their advantage. This one goes a little deeper, and touches on some heavy topic such as drug abuse. Hopefully it had come together into a compelling story.

Warning: this story contains sexually explicit material between two females, soft vore and mild digestion. This story is scat-free.

Here is the story, "Addicted" http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181880

I want to know what you think! If you like the darker tone in this story, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm open to all suggestion and criticism, just don't be an ass.

Thanks for taking a look and thanks even more for the comments
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATED JAN 15, NEW JUNK!!!

Postby Rhewin » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok, I've just put my newest story, "Number 26" up. This is a bit different than the other pieces I've done so far. It's an absorption story, and it mixes in some conspiracy, a little romance and some action. Hopefully it all meshed together all right.

This is about an escaped experiment named 26 who rescues a young girl from being raped. When her life is thrown upside down by The Society (the people that created 26), he takes her in. The two of them have to struggle together to stay hidden and stay alive.

Warning: this story contains M/F sex, mild violence and one short rape scene.

Here it is, "Number 26": http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182138

Feedback is very important to me on this one. I want to know if this style of story works, and more importantly if I should continue the story.
Rhewin
Participator

Postby Imrhys » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:40 am

Rhewin wrote:To be honest most of my ideas come from just daydreaming. This series is just me putting together different fantasies, i.e. I think of what I would want to see and put it on the computer.

Well nice to know I'm not the only person that gets inspiration this way <3
Imrhys
---

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- JAN 21, NEW ABSORPTION STORY

Postby Imrhys » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:59 am

One thing: I don't see one line of absorption in any of these stories >_>
Imrhys
---

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- JAN 21, NEW ABSORPTION STORY

Postby Rhewin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 am

Imrhys wrote:One thing: I don't see one line of absorption in any of these stories >_>

It's in the latest one, "Number 26," only =P . I use this post for all of my new stories, so I change the title every time there's an update. Sorry for the confusion!

*Goes to edit the title to make it a tad less confusing*
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE JAN 23, NEW SHORT STORY

Postby Rhewin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 am

I've started writing some short stories just for kicks. They're all right-to-the-point vore stories with lots of sex and vore, and are all around 2,500 words or less.

This first one is called "A Friendly Hello" and features a journalist named Cathleen who is on vacation. Unfortunately for her, she's gotten a bit too nosy for The Society, and they decide to pay her a little visit to say "hi."

Warning, this story contains sexually explicit material, F/F and F/M oral vore, and implied digestion.

Here it is, "A Friendly Hello" http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182199
Rhewin
Participator

Postby innertrack » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

"Rachel Works Overtime" was very nicely written. For that matter, so was the whole Rachel series. But "Overtime" was my favorite. The way it pushed my buttons - "I've always had a thing for playing with my food" ... "Wow, you have a really talented mouth" ... "Oh, you have no idea" ... "One more gulp and his neck was gone. He screamed one last time before he disappeared into her body forever." ... "letting the muscles in her throat compact him into her stomach" ... "She felt a familiar tingle" ... "letting her know that it was time to digest her prey." ... "all she had to do was pleasure herself and her digestive tract would work in overdrive to break down the meal" ... "She moved her hand to her leaking pussy and began to rub. Her tummy began to heave and gurgle as she became more and more aroused." ... "pushed him against the wall with her gigantic stomach." ... "My stomach seems to be very good at getting rid of things for good." ... "Her mouth and throat were still stretched from her previous meal" ... "The weight of the two struggling men in her stomach was more than she had anticipated" ... "Keith and Jack would have to be slowly digested rather than all at once" ... "Sorry, boys. Guess you get to go through my digestive tract the old fashioned way." ... "She wanted to digest them, yes, but she thought it only fair to spare them the pain of going through it fully conscious."

I'll have to keep revisiting this thread. It's impressive how you can crank out pretty decent stories. Male preds don't interest me in the least, but I'll continue to look for more F/F and F/M stories by you.

Charles
innertrack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rhewin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Glad you liked the series. I've started up some new short stories. The first one, "A Friendly Hello" is already up. If you liked the Rachel series, you might want to check them out. Thanks again :)
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE JAN 28, SHORT STORY #2

Postby Rhewin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Another short little story, just barely over 2,000 words. It's soft vore and surprisingly has no sex in it. I know, I am a bad.

Kim is a slightly anorexic senior in high school. She is forced to eat lunch by a mysterious new cafeteria manager who knows of her problem. The meal is great, but afterward she still finds herself hungry. She also finds one of her friends tastes great with a bit of gravy.

Hope you enjoy :)

Here it is, "Potatoes Are Good," http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182441

And for the love of God, I don't know what the name means either.
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- UPDATE FEB 3, HOUSEKEEPING

Postby Rhewin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 am

I thought I would just help out anyone who's joining in a bit late and put all of my stories on one simple post. Most of these are mentioned in previous posts, while others have never been seen on this thread before. This'll also help you loyal readers make sure you're up to date on everything ;).

The Rachel Series (Soft Vore) Rachel finds herself with an extreme case of the munchies, and it quickly grows. Told across four stories, this series includes F/F, F/M and one very unlucky guinea pig. This was my very first vore series :D. http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=181386

Frankie and Johnny, NEW TO THIS THREAD(Anal Vore) Loosely based on the folk song of the same name, this is my first and only AV story to date. Frankie drives away from a party drunk after catching her boyfriend Johnny cheating. After a terrible car crash, she is rescued by an unknown man and put through an experimental surgery. She finds that it has... side effects. This is full of F/F, F/M and anal masturbation. Yay. http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181770

Addicted (Soft Vore) Stephanie is introduced to a woman who gives her what she believes to be a new kind of drug. In reality, its a formula being tested by a group known only as The Society, and it gives Stephanie amazing powers, not to mention a big appetite. This is the first story to mention The Society (though it is hinted at in "Frankie and Johnny") which is a shady organization responsible for most of the vore in my world. Why? You'll just have to read my stories to find out! More F/F, F/M and lesbian sex! http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=181880

The Number 26 (Absorption) Andie is saved from a rape by a mysterious man named Number 26. When she tries to find out more about him, she attracts the violent attention of The Society. 26, it turns out, is one of their experiments with the ability to absorb people that has escaped. Now Andie and 26 must work together to avoid capture or worse by The Society. This piece is a little different than my others, and has a bit more substance to it. Definitely not for the grab-and-gulp reader. WARNING: there is a brief rape scene at the very beginning. http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182138

Short Story #1, A Friendly Hello (Soft Vore) A quick piece about a reporter who has dug just a little too deep in her pursuit of The Society. They decide to make their discontent known. F/FFM and some sex. http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182199

Short Story #2, Potatoes Are Good (Soft Vore) Kim, an anorexic high school senior, finds a cure for her eating disorder through a delicious school lunch. Her best friend tastes pretty good, too. All meals courtesy of The Society. F/F, with no sex??? http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182441

The Growth, NEW TO THIS THREAD (Cock Vore) Kelsey has a problem that just keeps getting bigger. Literally. Somehow, her body has begun growing a cock which gets bigger every time she cums. To make matters worse, she attracts the attention of a very voreable young lady. This has sex, F/F CV, masturbation and lots and lots and lots of semen. http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=182664
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- I'm back with a new series

Postby Rhewin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

I know I've been gone a long time. I got very busy, and then sort of lost my vore fetish. It seems to be back now, so I'm coming out with a new series that will combine vore and absorption. Well, more of a mix of digestion and absorption, but whatever :P. The series features a girl named Claire who succumbs to an unusual virus that leads to a big appetite and then some. I don't want to say too much since Part 1 only gives hints at the full situation, but it will all be a bit clearer by Parts 2 and 3. I'm not sure just how many parts there will be, but I know that I have at least 5 planned out. But I digress, here it is:

AVARICE pt. 1: (Soft Vore, Absorption) In Part 1, Claire wakes up from a strange dream only to find that everything tastes wonderful. Nothing seems to really satisfy her craving, except maybe the pizza delivery boy. But, as he finds out, there's a bit more to her than a big belly. Oral sex, F/m. Here's the link
Rhewin
Participator

Re: Rhewin's Whatever- I'm back with a new series

Postby futavorelover » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 am

your stories are good keeep it up :-D , also i think you should make more stories with kelsey from The Growth story i really liked that one :D
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!