Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Postby gentleSnacks » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:48 pm

oh my god, at sunset was amazing... incredible!
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Furiiza is a babe...hot damn...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby casuallurker » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:oh my god, at sunset was amazing... incredible!

ikr. :D (just wish i didn't have to buy it AGAIN! it was on my External Hard drive and that stopped working. it won't get recognized by my laptop anymore. :x )
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby maxi07 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:38 am

а как зовут жертв в At Sunset?
maxi07
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:10 am

Cosplay Event feat. Kitana and Lara.

Feat Kitana and Lara.
This time Kitana eats, OMG!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby casuallurker » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:17 pm

have you given thought to have a giantess' prey escape through her asshole and then, after she discovers this, she'll eat them again? :-D
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Don't know if I've said anything about this before, but if you do another Deep Down Inside or Di-Gesture, Lara would be hot for both of those, as would be Kitana and Furiiza. :)

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:28 am

casual lurker wrote:have you given thought to have a giantess' prey escape through her asshole and then, after she discovers this, she'll eat them again? :-D

Ahah, nice idea, but no:) Would you eat what once escaped your asshole?
Seriously, I'm not into non-fatal vore. Digestion is a fatality:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:38 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Don't know if I've said anything about this before, but if you do another Deep Down Inside or Di-Gesture, Lara would be hot for both of those, as would be Kitana and Furiiza. :)

Uh. I plan Jade. Surely you will love her too:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:51 am

In the next episode of "Cosplay Event"...

Part 1 is RELEASED on my Patreon!
1080 for $10 tier
720 for $6 tier
This video will go public when the upcoming one gets published.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:54 pm

I was not joking telling you that in the next episode of "Cosplay Event" you'll get a pure eating animation! Here is the 1st animated gif though. You will see some external and internal scenes of Kitana's mouth and stomach. There's also a cool X-ray scene you can see on this gif. Hope you enjoy it!! 2nd part of the video is on the way!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby casuallurker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:38 pm

Emi wrote:
casual lurker wrote:have you given thought to have a giantess' prey escape through her asshole and then, after she discovers this, she'll eat them again? :-D

Ahah, nice idea, but no:) Would you eat what once escaped your asshole?
Seriously, I'm not into non-fatal vore. Digestion is a fatality:)

tbh, if vore in general was real and i could swallow a person, and i were high or drunk enough while my prey escapes my ass, a part of me most definitely would. also, i don't remember if i asked, but what's your view on scat in vore? your character doesn't have to swallow the shit parts of with her prey stuck to it. i'm just wondering if you could have the pred's anal to gape wide as she's passing the biggest of her life
casuallurker
---

Postby Emi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:32 am

casual lurker wrote:tbh, if vore in general was real and i could swallow a person, and i were high or drunk enough while my prey escapes my ass, a part of me most definitely would. also, i don't remember if i asked, but what's your view on scat in vore? your character doesn't have to swallow the shit parts of with her prey stuck to it. i'm just wondering if you could have the pred's anal to gape wide as she's passing the biggest of her life

Drinking water would not help) Well, possible, it would help the prey to survive in the stomach for 5-10 extra minutes, but no longer. Digestion is a hard mechanical process with pressing, kneading and massaging through, prey's bones will be crushed really soon. Second - there's no oxygen at all. It's possible to gulp some ox and have it in the stomach though (for a short time), but no way to have it in intestines. Plus, everything gets intensively pressed with liquids and mucose. Third: extra water will not stay in the stomach for long, it will leave (there's a long fold on the minor curvature which leads liquids directly into the antrum while the rest of foods stay in the stomach), so, drinking water will not help the prey to survive at all.

I'm OK with scat, but if this happens in arts, I love to see the prey's realistic remains in shit. Not bones, but maybe some fragments of clothes, boots or other recognizable accessories. Seeing these in a pile of shit and NOT seing any sign of the prey's body makes me feel the power of the pred's organism which digested her to the end.

Unfortunately I can't show scat in my animations as long as I don't want to risk, Patreon is not loyal to such things.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby casuallurker » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:56 am

Emi wrote:
casual lurker wrote:tbh, if vore in general was real and i could swallow a person, and i were high or drunk enough while my prey escapes my ass, a part of me most definitely would. also, i don't remember if i asked, but what's your view on scat in vore? your character doesn't have to swallow the shit parts of with her prey stuck to it. i'm just wondering if you could have the pred's anal to gape wide as she's passing the biggest of her life

Drinking water would not help) Well, possible, it would help the prey to survive in the stomach for 5-10 extra minutes, but no longer. Digestion is a hard mechanical process with pressing, kneading and massaging through, prey's bones will be crushed really soon. Second - there's no oxygen at all. It's possible to gulp some ox and have it in the stomach though (for a short time), but no way to have it in intestines. Plus, everything gets intensively pressed with liquids and mucose. Third: extra water will not stay in the stomach for long, it will leave (there's a long fold on the minor curvature which leads liquids directly into the antrum while the rest of foods stay in the stomach), so, drinking water will not help the prey to survive at all.

I'm OK with scat, but if this happens in arts, I love to see the prey's realistic remains in shit. Not bones, but maybe some fragments of clothes, boots or other recognizable accessories. Seeing these in a pile of shit and NOT seing any sign of the prey's body makes me feel the power of the pred's organism which digested her to the end.

Unfortunately I can't show scat in my animations as long as I don't want to risk, Patreon is not loyal to such things.

i meant drunk as in consuming alcohol. cuz liquor or or even over the counter meds like Benadryl. i end up doing some things without thinking.
casuallurker
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 pm

By the by, that's hot, Emi...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby casuallurker » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:01 pm

okay, pretty much, prey escaping from the ass alive and intact is not your thing, and probably belly bursting isn't either, but do you know anybody who actually makes either of the scenarios i mentioned? or maybe can you help me find some artists who do that?
casuallurker
---

Postby Emi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 am

casual lurker wrote:okay, pretty much, prey escaping from the ass alive and intact is not your thing, and probably belly bursting isn't either, but do you know anybody who actually makes either of the scenarios i mentioned? or maybe can you help me find some artists who do that?

I'm sorry, but afraid I can't help. I'm more of sitting in my tiny world and making my content rather than lurking on forums and chat with others. All of the well-known artists are around, and you know them no worse than me - TheWiking, Escoz, Cake Inferno. I don't know any other artists who makes vore animations on good level:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 am

Here it is, guys!!! I'm keeping my word, the second episode is a pure animation: internal and external swallowing scenes, X-Ray stomach scene + internal stomach scene, all in place!

Get it on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/eatmei
FullHD, no watermark - for $10 tier.
HD (youtube) - for $6 tier.

AND there's one more episode ahead! This time we'll go further than in "At Sunset". I'm keeping in mind your request about intestines!

The video will be posted for free, for everyone, once the upcoming video is complete and posted on Patreon.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby gentleSnacks » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 pm

will "cozy mouth" be released now or when the last of cosplay event is finished?
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:09 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:will "cozy mouth" be released now or when the last of cosplay event is finished?

Cozy Mouth will come when the last episode of Cosplay is done. It's May, I think. And there are 2 versions of Cozy Mouth - male and female.
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!