Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zera's vore animations...

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:22 am

Anyway, despite the whole "not getting it to work" thing, the clips are very nice.
I am actually glad there are chewing animations as well as the swallowed whole thing. Variety is the spice of life!
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:56 pm

SeruOmen wrote:Anyway, despite the whole "not getting it to work" thing, the clips are very nice.
I am actually glad there are chewing animations as well as the swallowed whole thing. Variety is the spice of life!

Did u like that I've displayed her alittle chewed in his open mouth, and then - hardly chewed and partically swallowed?)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Quantium » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:35 pm

So you girls think that male pred is very sexy??
So THAT is how I must look like to get a lot of girlfriends!?
Quantium
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:49 pm

LOL) I don't think Matt has a lot of girlfriends, 'cause he knows a lot of ways to eat them))) It's his destiny!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby SeruOmen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Zera_Kori wrote:
SeruOmen wrote:Anyway, despite the whole "not getting it to work" thing, the clips are very nice.

Did u like that I've displayed her alittle chewed in his open mouth, and then - hardly chewed and partically swallowed?)

Yes, I did. Very nice job on it all.^^
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Athos » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:14 pm

That was some nice work.

Keep it up.
Athos
disembodied soul

Postby TinCanMan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:27 am

Zera_Kori wrote:
TinCanMan wrote:Very nice work there :) Poser work usually don't turn out well, but you did a good job. Might I suggest less "moving camera" if you make more? ... and a female pred mayhaps :oops: :D jk, to each their own.

Good job!

About cameras - got it;) thanks for kind words and suggestions, I'm gonna do some more, so, it'll be useful;) But female preds... I doubt whether I'm gonna do it( it doesn't turn me on, but working in Poser needs very much time and exertion... sorry, really sorry(

Hehe, don't be sorry, I wasn't holding my breath for it or anything :) Indeed, if I where to make an animation and not get paid for it, then it would surely have to be something I liked, so I can totally understand :)
TinCanMan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:37 am

TinCanMan wrote:
Zera_Kori wrote:
TinCanMan wrote:Very nice work there :) Poser work usually don't turn out well, but you did a good job. Might I suggest less "moving camera" if you make more? ... and a female pred mayhaps :oops: :D jk, to each their own.

Good job!

About cameras - got it;) thanks for kind words and suggestions, I'm gonna do some more, so, it'll be useful;) But female preds... I doubt whether I'm gonna do it( it doesn't turn me on, but working in Poser needs very much time and exertion... sorry, really sorry(

Hehe, don't be sorry, I wasn't holding my breath for it or anything :) Indeed, if I where to make an animation and not get paid for it, then it would surely have to be something I liked, so I can totally understand :)

Yeah... you do really understand ^^ Indeed, I sometimes make sone creative F/M only for making happy some of my friends.. but not in Poser, it's tooooooooo long process( I just wouldn't have enough patience for it :oops: :P Now I'm working around willing hardvore :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 am

At last, my second voraphilm is ready. When I was 13 years old I had the Legend in my head... and it contained the vore Ritual called The Completion. Time passed, but I liked the idea of the Completion so much, and I couldn't forget it for years. Now I'm able to make everyone see the part of my Legend, and I do;) Here it is.

The video contains: willing soft vore, nudity. Starring: Matt and Inca.

On YouTube:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=JakUiR-psqY

The same file in a good quality:
http://narod.ru/disk/2044094000/Zera_-_ ... n.wmv.html
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Amalia » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 am

Male preds = YES! Wow these are amazing.

This is art.

The guys in both were very hot, loved the first one, it was very much wow. Its rare that I find vore vids that I like this much, and sadly there are not enough hot male preds. That was perfect. I'm not one for hard vore, but loved the soft vore part of it, especially how he kissed her before swallowing her.

The second one I loved because the story was and the way it was told was beautiful, mythic. It had depth, brilliant.

This is wonderful. I loved the art, really loved the details. This is so well done. Honestly the best I've seen that wasn't just point of view.

(I'll always like POV ones best because I like putting myself in the prey's place, so I'll always rank ones where I'm looking out a mouth and swallowed as best) But personal bias due to tastes aside, this was wonderful.

I really loved this, both of these. Brava, keep up this amazing work. Keep it up. Especially with the hot male preds. There are times as a girl, that I find myself wondering why I keep coming here because its so hard to find vore which caters to girl's tastes. Its people like you who keep me here and give me stuff to like. So basically you rock.

Are you going to do anything M/m? Like with licking and sucking and swallowing? That would be awesome.
"Female sexuality is... different—which is not to say that female sexuality is lesser than or inferior. If we don't view male sexuality as the standard...pointing out female sexuality is lived and experienced differently is no slam."Dan Savage
Amalia
---

Postby Emi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 am

Amalia wrote:Male preds = YES! Wow these are amazing.

This is art.

The guys in both were very hot, loved the first one, it was very much wow. Its rare that I find vore vids that I like this much, and sadly there are not enough hot male preds. That was perfect. I'm not one for hard vore, but loved the soft vore part of it, especially how he kissed her before swallowing her.
There are times as a girl, that I find myself wondering why I keep coming here because its so hard to find vore which caters to girl's tastes. Its people like you who keep me here and give me stuff to like. So basically you rock.

*shy* :oops:
Yes.... it's really very very sad that we have few male preds here((( As a girl, I understand you well;) First I was wondering too, why is it so.. But don't worry. I'm here to help with this problem;)

Amalia wrote:
The second one I loved because the story was and the way it was told was beautiful, mythic. It had depth, brilliant.

This is wonderful. I loved the art, really loved the details. This is so well done.

Thank you much.. very-very much!;)

Amalia wrote:(I'll always like POV ones best because I like putting myself in the prey's place, so I'll always rank ones where I'm looking out a mouth and swallowed as best) But personal bias due to tastes aside, this was wonderful.

I get it, as I collect all the ideas from aside. I have an inspiretion to create more, so any ideas are welcome!

Amalia wrote:Are you going to do anything M/m? Like with licking and sucking and swallowing? That would be awesome

Yes, some M/M to come. I thought about it. But I can't promise it will happen soon, 'cause for that, I must finish Ray, my best male character figure. Then, we'll see ;))))
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby femaleteeth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:29 am

Very mythic, indeed! I like when people put so much time and talent to create some finished works like this! I'm not into male vore, in fact it's a big turn off, for me, but I can't deny it's a very good clip.

As a hardvore fan, I liked a lot your first clip. It's amaising how much details and effects you put there! Keep it up!!!
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Zera_Kori wrote:Yes, some M/M to come. I thought about it. But I can't promise it will happen soon, 'cause for that, I must finish Ray, my best male character figure. Then, we'll see ;))))

yay :-D

and yes, your art is really great.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Emi » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 am

I'm sorry, my last film was banned on Youtube for nudity, and it took some time to censore it, but not mar! Also, I've restored the sound, made it better and easier to understand the words. Here's the new link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guHcv8QbSjE
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Here's my third 3D voraphilm:) It's alittle longer and... mm... more wet) Here's hardvore, chewing and swallowing of course:) Warning: it's very, VERY cruel and detalized. Hope, you'll like it...

For inspiration thanks to FemaleTeeth and Ka-Atis;) :roll:

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=5TgjmGuy-z0

WRITE WHAT YOU THINK, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

wow that was great work.

and one of the rare times I feel sorry for the prey.. *grabs napkin*
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Vega » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm

i aint one for hard vore and im more inclined to care and love a shrunken woman than eat if i found one, well unless she was someone who was naturally cruel to others but i still would not chew her.

The last one was really really good..well done

also what the hell is with the sniffing in some of the macro/micro videos i just have never got that at all

TTFN
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:wow that was great work.

and one of the rare times I feel sorry for the prey.. *grabs napkin*

Don't cry, she deserved it))

Vega wrote:i aint one for hard vore and im more inclined to care and love a shrunken woman than eat if i found one, well unless she was someone who was naturally cruel to others but i still would not chew her.

The last one was really really good..well done

also what the hell is with the sniffing in some of the macro/micro videos i just have never got that at all

TTFN

It is devoted to FemaleTeeth's women. They are very, very cruel to guys;)

Wha.. don't you like sniffing?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:02 am

Well.. if I made a sexy girl softly swallowing someone alive, you'd like it more)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby farmstuff » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:09 pm

That's amazing, don't ever give up :D
farmstuff
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!