First Story AV

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

First Story AV

Postby HyperActiveOCD » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:00 pm

[*]Monday January 2
______
*Thump *Thump Stacy headed towards the door
"It's Here Yes!"
She opened the door and saw a package on the ground
"whats in the package Stacy"
her older sister Nancy asked with a smile without looking back Stacy ran up to her room
"that girl" Nancy shook her head recently she hadn't been getting along with her sister lately, because she was so much like their mom Nancy was still very young herself as a senior in high school but was very controlling as she was the older one of the two her mother asked her to take care of her younger sibling while she worked over seas
"well maybe I'll check in on her, make sure whatever is in that box is nothing dangerous"
-----
pov switch
-----
Stacy opened the small package which held a small bottle of a green powder,blue liquid,pink liquid with a digital clock and a small note
"this is all you need".
she looked around for something she could use to test it out "maybe the chair" she thought for a moment and dusted some powder on the chair it, slowly started to shrink till it was only a foot in size
"holy shit it works"
Stacy breathed out in surprise
Stacy are you okay?"
Heared a voice from the door of her bedroom "yeah I'm fine!"
She said as she put on a pair of black gloves and put a fist full of the powder in her palm
"Okay im gonna come in and check on you if that's alright"
Stacy grinned as Nancy walked in, Stacy socked Nancy hard in the face with the powder. She looked down at the small 6 inch girl passed out on the floor

------
pov change
------
Nancy woke up and instantly noticed she was trapped in a dank musky pink cloth a dim light shining through the fabric "Hello!?" Nancy called for help she felt something pick her up into somewhat of a tight warm hug her arms were constrained to her sides the smell of the cloth around her was very overwhelming light blinded her as the cloth was taken off her body, she looked up "Stacy?" She asked the giant women holding a pink pair of panties in front of her.
Stacy Grinned as she sat on her bed
"okay what's happening?"
Nancy questioned asked the massive woman "it's time to start a new life Nancy"
Stacy Said as she rubbed her sister's face into her nipple "Wait hol-" Nancy yelled but was cut off as her younger sisters nipple was forced in her mouth "STACY STOP PLEASE LET ME GO" she mumbled the huge woman smiled and kissed her "I can be gentle I promise" she took off her blouse and pulled off the skirt leaving her naked"now get ready to party" Nancy only noticed how wet her sister was when she was dropped on her back onto the bed ' oh my god she's enjoying this' Nancy thought as she shook in horror frozen in a sitting position on the bed,"WAI-" she yelled cut off as her sister dropped on her rubbing her pussy into her body and face 'oh god this is not good, what do I do?' Nancy screamed in her head'stop panicking Nancy please stop panicking!' But she couldn't help it as she was drowning from the liquid around her and couldn't think straight with the moaning of her sister, the sounds of Stacy's moans mixed in with her own screams filling her ears, 'please no' Nancy yelled inside her head 'please let me go' Nancy begged. Stacy looked down to see her sister covered in her pussy juice and smiled she stopped for a second forcing her sisters head into her fingers
"Stacy please lets stop this is wrong"
"Open Your Mouth"
"Wha-"
"I Said Open Your Mouth"
Her sister said in a tone that made her shiver and did as instructed Nancy opened her mouth in shock and pain as Stacy shoved her pinky finger in her mouth and
squeezed Nancy gagged trying to escape the pressure on her mouth "Please stop Stacy please don't do this" Nancy pleaded tears streaming from her eyes'please someone help!' her sister pushed her finger deeper in her mouth before slamming into the back of her throat' Listen hear slave you do what I ask or you will never feel anything again' Stacy growled with a smile. Nancy felt a sharp pain in the back of her throat'What the fuck' she thought shocked, then felt another one, 'oh gods this hurts so much why would she even think of doing this this is not right' her sister continued thrusting her finger in her mouth and Nancy felt more pain in her throat" Stacy pulled her finger out of her sisters throat and lifted her up to her clit.
"Suck it"
"Can't you just let me go"
"I won't repeat myself"
she squeezed Nancy screamed in pain before her sisters clit was shoved in her mouth
'this feels good' Stacy moaned lowering Nancy to her labia this is going too far' Nancy thought'she can't possibly enjoy this she doesn't understand, im her sister' if Stacy heard what she thought she would just laugh, Nancy's train of thought was cut off as her face was shoved into her sisters folds, shoved into the musky liquid, the scent was flooding her mind. Choking she swallowed some of it tasting salty and sweet. The musky liquid filling her mouth with a honey like texture.
"I ~ 'm -I think I need you a little deeper"
she heard her sister say in labored moans as she was shoved face first into the dark hot hole. She tried to push herself back to her sisters hand but she felt her body being turned to her side as her sister let go of her waist and grabbed on her legs using her body as a dildo "ah~ah that's so good"
Stacy said feeling her sisters hands try and push herself out.
'Maybe I should keep her like this'
Stacy thought in moans as she started prodding her clit. Nancy knew her sister was getting closer as the walls were contracting over her and crushing the air out of her lungs she was drowning she prayed Stacy would stop soon, in-between the moaning her sister's loud voice boomed over her.
"I'm~ I'm Cumming!"
"YEAHHHHH!"
Stacy screamed in pleasure as she came hard as her sister shot out of her vagina into a sticky mess on the bed, both girls stayed on the bed as the sweat covered there entire body well a little more covered Nancy"God" Nancy muttered she knew Stacy had a little sex drive but not enough to want to rape her. She tried to get up but she was exhausted and the pain racking her body from the ways Stacy's pussy contorted her made her not able to move Stacy Sat up after basking the afterglow and picked up her sister
"Ready for round two Slave?"
she questioned
"Round Two?"
Nancy stuttered
she didn't have time to think as a dollop of thick fruity smelling liquid soaked her looking up to see a bottle in her sisters left hand she set it down and began to rub the lube on her sisters body she lifted her sister to a clear glass cup dropping her in it while opening the drawer the glass cup was on Nancy looked at what her sister pulled out it was a purple butt plug
'No' Nancy thought "NO WAY!!" She screeched banging on the glass as she watched the same fruit smelling liquid that was put on her lather the plug and set on the bed Nancy Yelled as her sisters fingers grabbed onto her lifting her out of the cup "LET ME GO LET ME GO NOW STACY!" Stacy shoved her thumb over her sisters mouth to shut her up and walked torwards the bed she got on he knees shoving lowering her sister torwards her winking asshole she shoved her sisters face into her asshole.
"Lick It"
"NO THIS IS WRONG!"
Stacy started rubbing her sisters face into her sensitive wrinkles.
"I'm not feeling anything slave"
"Stacy I'm not licking your ass!"
"your getting me off one way or another"
Stacy Scowled
She pushed her sister harder against her smelly hole "Come ON!" She screamed as she pushed harder making Nancy groan in pain "Stacy! Stop it stop it Stace*,stop it! Please"
Stacy was having none of it.
Twisting her sisters body she instantly shoved her sister waste deep in her asshole.
"FUCK!"
she moaned pulling her in and out using her as a makeshift dildo.
Inside Nancy was going crazy the smell was horrible sweat and a sort of, sticky shit smelling liquid was covering her it tasted so bad it was getting in her nose eyes and ears
"ah~ah" Stacy moaned as she sat on her legs bobbing up and down on her sister's legs leaning back she used her now free hand to rub her pussy "Oh my god mm... I should have done this sooner ~Ah" she giggled "how's it smell Nancy" she asked out loud hoping her sister heared her "mm....~Ah ~AH" she was getting close her sister knew it too, she started bobbing up and down faster and faster coming closer to bliss.
Nancy on the other hand was not faring off so well "Stop it hurts please stop" the makeup from her face was causing streaks of black as she had started crying a while ago 'why me she thought?' Hoping someone would answer her...
Before she could even think a little more she heared something she dreaded "I- I~ IM CUMMING~" her sister yelled in one swift motion Stacy pinched her clit while grabbing the purple plug Shoving her sister as far as she could go and trapping her in her ass were she rocked the walls of her colon "AH~AHHH" she squirted her musky liquid everywhere as she pinched her nipple and clit trying to keep the best orgasm she ever had last just that little bit longer "ah~ oh my god.." she collapsed on the bed "that was amazing slave or should I say sister" she giggled grabbing her phone on the stand and taking a selfie to commemorate the moment she took out the blue liquid putting it on her bedside before laying down "mm~ I'll let you out in the morning sis~" she giggled 'or maybe the day before' she thought remembering the clock she got she slowly drifted off to sleep...
----------
POV Change ;)
----------
BEEP*
BEEP*
BEEP*
Nancy woke up in her bed staring at the alarm clock 'was it just a dream' she wondered looking at the calendar on the wall (Monday January 2) I guess it was, everything seems normal'she noticed she smelled a little off but she probably forgot to shower, exhausted for school
BoMF!*
her door slammed open shivering at who walked in.
'it was just a dream right no way that was real'
"Nancy wake up we gotta get to school it's 6:15 already!"
"I'm coming I'm coming"
Nancy said getting up she got dressed and followed her sister out the room Stacy turned a round and said "Go on ahead I forgot something"
Nancy looked confuse
"Ok?, I'll start the car come out when your ready"
Stacy walked in her room opening a shoe box in her closet giggling can't
"wait for the fun we'll have at school today my little slave" she said putting a bottle of green powder in her pocket before walking outside....
HyperActiveOCD
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!