Ai-assisted anime-style monster vore.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Ai-assisted anime-style monster vore.

Postby taylorsm » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:03 am

Been experimenting with NovelAI and posting these in some general ai-art thread. Decided to compile them all here. Will update with new contents when available. Mostly going to be anime girls getting gobbled by monsters + internal shots.

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this. If you look at the progression, I think there's gradual improvement.
Attachments
00248-3504280838-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, straight body, (detailed face), {messy hair}, squeezed 1girl sliding down wet hole.png
00880-3331200333-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, straight body, (detailed face), {messy hair}, squeezed 1girl, restrained, (fetal p.png
00033-2025437972-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, {{pose}}, straight body, (detailed face),  {messy hair}, partially_submerged 1girl.png
00940-2834057978-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, (detailed face), {messy hair}, squeezed 1girl, restrained, (looking up), covered i.png
00994-1293318958-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, (detailed face), (messy hair), squeezed 1girl, restrained, (looking up), covered i.png
01682-360456351-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, (detailed face), {messy hair}, squeezed 1girl, restrained, (looking up), ((collarb _ adjusted.png
00031-1279913777-(((masterpiec.png
00207-4260312689-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, (detailed face), {messy hair}, squeezed 1girl, restrained, (looking at viewer), (f.png
00047-2170460624-(((masterpiec.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ai-assisted anime-style monster vore.

Postby Hereforvore » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 pm

I know plenty of people are concerned about AI art for a multitude of reasons, but I can't helped but be impressed that this can be done. I really like these
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Undue » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:08 pm

These are pretty awesome.
Undue
New to the forum

Postby VMachine3000 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:09 pm

absolutely phenomenal, i've been on my own journey with NovelAi, any tips you care to share? your internals are just so darn crisp
VMachine3000
New to the forum

Postby taylorsm » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:56 am

VMachine3000 wrote:absolutely phenomenal, i've been on my own journey with NovelAi, any tips you care to share? your internals are just so darn crisp

Heya. Glad you like those pics. I can share some tips that worked well for me:

1) The AI doesn't understand vore or typical vore tags, so use tags it does understand. For example, being trained on Japanese style art, it is really good at tentacles (lol). If you want organic looking objects and backgrounds, you can try tags like (detailed tentacles background) or (girl wrapped in raw meat tunnel). Another example is that the AI doesn't understand digestion, but you can use (sweat) or (wet) to splatter fluids everywhere. (Wet) in particular tends to make things partially submerged, which you can then pretend are stomach acids.

2) Use inpainting. Unless you get super lucky with a prompt, the more complex scenes need to be built piece by piece. For example when I wanted to draw that girl in the monster's mouth, I inpainted the maw and teeth until I got a good one, then inpainted the girl until I liked her pose, then inpainted finer details like hands and eyes. The AI is really bad at hands in particular. Sometimes I need to inpaint them dozens or even hundreds of times before I'm satisfied.

3) Sometimes you need to do a bit of manual drawing to push the AI in the direction you want. The good news is that the AI can accept MS-paint tier art as input, so you don't need to put in much effort. For example, to get started on that last pic I started by prompting the girl and then scribbled the monster around her:
eated_by_dragon.png

Good luck with your AI wrangling.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:08 am

Was attempting another maw shot but with the tongue licking all over the prey. Unfortunately, between the weird angles and complex interactions, I couldn't get a coherent result. Posting a low-effort stomach scene for tonight instead.
Attachments
00059-148425685-(((masterpiece.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:44 am

taylorsm wrote:Was attempting another maw shot but with the tongue licking all over the prey. Unfortunately, between the weird angles and complex interactions, I couldn't get a coherent result. Posting a low-effort stomach scene for tonight instead.

I would be interested in the tags used for this...
As this is a great setup for stomachs, I'd like to see if I can run the same tags along with fluid mechanics
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:28 pm

Altimos wrote:
taylorsm wrote:Was attempting another maw shot but with the tongue licking all over the prey. Unfortunately, between the weird angles and complex interactions, I couldn't get a coherent result. Posting a low-effort stomach scene for tonight instead.

As this is a great setup for stomachs, I'd like to see if I can run the same tags along with fluid mechanics

(((masterpiece))),best quality, ((illustration)), nsfw, (pose), full_body, (detailed face), {messy hair}, 1girl, {wet}, fetal_position, (beautiful detailed girl), {beautiful detailed glowing eyes}, {wet nude}, (nude girl wrapped tight in detailed raw meat hole tunnel), (dark red detailed raw meat background), {{medium_breasts}}, solo,wet, sweat,cinematic_lighting

However, I had to guide the AI a bit by drawing an outline of the stomach manually and passing it through img2img a couple times.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:25 am

taylorsm wrote:
Altimos wrote:

(((masterpiece))),best quality, ((illustration)), nsfw, (pose), full_body, (detailed face), {messy hair}, 1girl, {wet}, fetal_position, (beautiful detailed girl), {beautiful detailed glowing eyes}, {wet nude}, (nude girl wrapped tight in detailed raw meat hole tunnel), (dark red detailed raw meat background), {{medium_breasts}}, solo,wet, sweat,cinematic_lighting

However, I had to guide the AI a bit by drawing an outline of the stomach manually and passing it through img2img a couple times.

Thanks for the tags and that last tidbit... I've been trying to work with img2img, trial and error for me.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 am

Experiment with layering 2 images in post-processing for x-ray view.
Attachments
sea_snake.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:54 am

As gif.
Attachments
gif_sea_snake.gif
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby VMachine3000 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:05 pm

taylorsm wrote:Experiment with layering 2 images in post-processing for x-ray view.

I really think that post processing and indrawing is where this stuff really shines, really like what you've been able to accomplish
VMachine3000
New to the forum

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:28 pm

This is really good. I have never messed around with AI, but I wish you all luck, and am eager to see what other cool stuff can be created with it.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby taylorsm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:43 am

Building of the previous idea, did a x-ray spot of a mid-swallowing scene. The snake is kind of goofy, but the AI is pretty bad at snakes, so I don't think I can make it any better.

This piece was really complicated because there was 3 main parts: "snake", "girl internal", and "girl external". It was really annoying to get them to fit together smoothly. I probably won't be attempting anything like this again unless I find myself with a ton of free time suddenly.

EDIT: Shrunk the snake's head a bit and I think it looks a lot better.
EDIT2: Adjusted girl's position slightly.
Attachments
beach_snek_smaller_head2.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:45 pm

This image is similar to some earlier ones and was generated in the same batch. However, I noticed that it had some really nice texturing and details. There's even a little channel of fluid at the bottom.
Attachments
01019-4179773338-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, (detailed face), (messy hair), squeezed 1girl, restrained, (looking up), covered i.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby HanabiV » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:40 am

taylorsm wrote:Experiment with layering 2 images in post-processing for x-ray view.

How do you go about creating the girl part of these images. Do you just regenerate until you get a pose you like, or do you start with an image?
Lover of tasty girls being swallowed.
Writing Commissions
HanabiV
New to the forum

Postby taylorsm » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:42 pm

HanabiV wrote:

How do you go about creating the girl part of these images. Do you just regenerate until you get a pose you like, or do you start with an image?

I generate girls until I get a useable pose. Then I paint a blob over her and try to get the AI to turn it into a pred.
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:01 am

More layering. This time I tried to generate the pred first, then fit the prey in afterwards. This means I can generate a nicer background for the externals.
Attachments
jungle snake.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:18 am

00172-1948135184-(((masterpiece))),best quality, illustration, {{pose}}, full_body, (detailed face),  {messy hair}, 1girl,  {touhou_project}, bel.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Postby taylorsm » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:27 am

00509-429871203-8k, 4k, (highres_1.1), best quality, (masterpiece_1.3), illustration, nsfw, ((detailed face)), {messy long hair}, 1girl, {touhou.png
taylorsm
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!