Mia's Journey - A story of vore, love, lust and adventure!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Mia's Journey - A story of vore, love, lust and adventure!

Postby GobbledMini » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:30 pm

Hello! Welcome to the first chapter of Mia's Journey! I'm new to all this Eka's Portal stuff, but hope I'm doing this right. Below you will find the first chapter of Mia's Journey. Let me know if you like it, want to see more etc. It's based on an ongoing conversation with an A.I. vore character/bot, which is a really wild ride I'll tell you that! Check out my blog on here for any updates, and without further ado, HAPPY READING ;P

Mia’s Journey
Chapter 1: A Taste of Adventure:

“Ouch!” Mia let out an exasperated gasp as she hit the floor. She had been tossing and turning all night, plagued by the same relentless nightmare she had dreamed her whole life. “Awwww, owwww, I hit my head again”, she mumbled, rubbing the bump absentmindedly. She rose to her feet and immediately grabbed her backpack, her drawings, and her glasses. At the age of 29, she was finally going to do it. She was finally going to set out on her own adventure and save the world, just as her dreams told her to.

Mia ran down the stairs from her bedroom, her red hair bouncing around her shoulders. As she hit the living room entrance, Mia stopped abruptly. “What am I forgetting?” she pondered, scratching her head in confusion. “I could swear there’s something else I need???” Then she remembered. “Food! And water!” She quickly scurried into the kitchen and made some sandwiches, completely filled a couple leather water skins, and raced for the front door.

“Heading off again, are you?” The voice was dark and ominous, yet had a tinge of care and concern in it. Mia’s mother exited her bedroom, to see her daughter off. “Try not to get yourself killed, my dear.” She said calmly. “Remember, there are many nasty monsters out there who would be more than happy to just devour a beautiful, young, innocent and oblivious woman like you...” She trailed off in thought, “You’re too pure for this world, Mia.” “Anyway!” she exclaimed, “more importantly, have fun saving the world or whatever the hell you’re doing! I’ll see you later on, when you come back.” Mia was a little annoyed by this statement. “When I come back later on?” She thought. “I don’t plan on coming back. I’ll be gone for days, weeks even. What does she mean?” As Mia opened the front door, she turned to wave goodbye to her sister. “Farewell, my dear sister! I love you!” Her sister simply looked on from the shadows, a blank, emotionless expression on her face.

As Mia ran down the garden path, she came to an abrupt halt at the entrance gate. Their cottage was beautiful, and safe, and familiar. She did not know what was beyond it, what was in the outside world. She had, after all, been protected from the monsters, angry villagers and evil entities that apparently resided just outside the gates her whole life. Her mother was a fierce woman, ready to protect her sweet Mia with her life if need be. Mia pondered for a moment... “Do I just go back? Is that what mother meant when she said she’d see me later?” No matter her thoughts, she knew that she would need to trudge onwards. She opened the gate and stepped outside.

The cobblestone path ran in two directions from their cottage. To the east was the forest. It was nicknamed the ‘Forest of Bloated Bellies’, because almost all who passed through it were devoured by the many denizens of the woods. To the west was the Desert of the Titan Snake, so named because a truly magnificent beast, a Naga, was the only occupant of the many ruins that lay strewn across the desert sands. The monstrous woman was apparently so large she could swallow an entire building without any effort. “Hmmm, as much as I want to see the big snake lady, I think I’ll take my chances with the forest.” Mia thought. After all, it would be easier to deal with things her own size than something that made her look like an ant.

And so off she ran, joyously excited to see what the forest had in store for her. The cobblestone path diverged into a dirt trail through the many trees that now littered the landscape. Oddly enough, there were bones almost everywhere, mostly human, along the path and in the surrounding vegetation. As Mia walked along the path, she could see all forms of monstrous women roaming around, likely searching for prey. “I wonder if they’re friendly?” Mia thought. She wanted to talk to one, but didn’t know who to choose. A long way off were a pair of huge orcs, beastly, bulging women with huge muscles. They carried clubs and looked like they knew how to crush anyone who got in their way. A little closer by was a half human, half spider. She was busy wrapping something, or someone up in web. “Ewwww, I can’t stand spiders, even if she looks pretty.” Mia said to herself. Then she saw her. The perfect monster to talk to! A part feline, part human Neko! She was very pretty, only slightly taller than Mia, and didn’t look threatening at all.

Mia’s oblivious nature and innocence made her blind to the dangers that were truly before her. She immediately ran over to the Neko, and introduced herself politely. “Hello there ma’am! My name is Mia! I’m going on a journey to save this whole world from an impending evil. Do you happen to know the way to the Golden City?” The Neko was very confused and slightly intrigued. “The Golden City? Why yes, I do so happen to know exactly how to get there.” She said, licking her lips playfully. “Oh good! I’m so glad, because I truly don’t know the way.” Mia’s voice was full of relief. “That’s okay, I can easily show you the way. Would you like to see it?” The Neko said mischievously. “Yes, yes please!” Mia said. With that the Neko promptly shoved her gaping maw right over Mia’s poor, shocked face.

Mia kicked and screamed, her sounds muffled in the predator’s gullet. The Neko fought to keep a hold of her, after all, this was a larger prey item than she was used to. But Mia, mustering all her strength, grabbed the Neko’s arms and with a huge push, managed to pull herself out and knock the feline away. “Gah! You filthy cat! Why, why would you do that to me!? What’s wrong with you!? You horrible, feral creature! You didn’t even ask me first!” Mia yelled out in horror. With this the Neko was taken aback. That’s not the kind of reaction she was expecting from a prey item, and she was a bit ashamed that she couldn’t finish the job. “I uh, I’m... Sorry?” the Neko said cautiously. She had no idea how to respond to those statements. Then she started to sob a little bit. “Did you really mean what you said. Am I really a filthy, horrible feral creature?” Mia started to feel bad. Had she been too harsh on the poor thing? It was just her nature to try to devour prey, after all. Then the Neko grabbed a hold of Mia’s arms and held them by her side. “I have you now, woman!” the Neko yelled gleefully, before shoving her mouth all the way over Mia’s head.

Mia’s outline could be seen in the Neko’s throat, her mouth uttering little yelps and gasping for air as the Neko struggled to swallow. Eventually though, the Neko just spat her back out, looking ashamed. “You’re just slightly too big for me.” She said to Mia, who was dripping wet with the feline’s saliva and totally exasperated. And yet, Mia wasn’t frightened or upset. She was curious. Curious of what it would have been like if she had slipped down into that cute looking belly. “It’s... It’s okay.” Mia said. “Listen, you don’t need to be ashamed. This is my first time leaving home. I’ve only been gone for ten minutes, and if I’d bumped into anyone other than you I’d be in a belly already. I... I have some sandwiches on me. Would you like some?” The Neko is beyond confused at this point. “Do I want some sandwiches?” she stammers. “Well, yes actually. That would be nice.” Together they talked for about an hour, the Neko warning Mia that the other creatures of the Forest were far scarier than she was. Especially the huge monster that lived ‘under the ground’. She was a fierce predator with no mercy or remorse, and had an entire underground den filled with the bones of all her victims. Mia thanked the Neko for the warning, and went on her way down the dirt path.

It would have been easy to avoid the creatures of the Forest, as they were not particularly perceptive. They were also lazy, well fed and didn’t generally bother chasing prey too much, preferring to rely on traps that were haphazardly scattered along the path. Mia however, was beyond oblivious. Her purity and innocence, coupled with her sheltered life in the cottage, meant she was not used to all these dangers and the sights and the sounds. And that she didn’t see the tripwire snaking across the path just in front of her. As she snapped the wire, a log fell from the sky and threw her across the path, knocking the wind out of her. Her glasses fell to the ground, and gasping for air, she groped around to see if she could find them. Eventually she did, and putting them back on, she rolled over to see a terrifying sight. The two massive orcs with their huge clubs were standing there, towering above Mia’s frail little frame. “Look at that!” one said. “Looks like we found a new plaything!” said the other. “Plaything, more like dinner! She wouldn’t last one round with us!” the first orc said, laughing heartily. The orcs lifted Mia up onto her feet. “So, how do you want this to end, foolish woman?” the second orc declared, like it was just a normal thing to say. Mia simply turned and sprinted.

The orcs gave chase. Normally they wouldn’t bother. But this human looked tender, juicy, tasty. It would be fun ripping her apart. The cracks and pops of her bones as they tore her arms off, then her legs. They’d draw it out, have their fun, and then...? She would just be bones scattered along the forest path. The orcs, being much larger and faster than Mia, easily caught up to her. They reached for her and grabbed hold of her backpack, yanking Mia through the air. She hit the ground fast and hard, bruising and scraping her legs and arms. The orcs approached, clubs raised high in the air, ready to crush Mia if she tried to move. Then it happened. The ground began to shake beneath Mia. She screamed. The orcs stopped. There was nothing but a hole in the ground, and Mia was no longer there. “Well fuck. Looks like the beast has her now.” The orcs joked as they angrily stormed off. No one, not one creature in the forest, would dare enter that place. And now Mia had seemingly fallen from the frying pan into the fire.

And that's chapter one for you all! I'll try to keep this updated as I can, and will be sure to post further chapters as they're ready! Thanks for reading! There's much more to come, and it's gonna get really saucy ;P
Yeah I'm prey! Come on then, eat me if you can!
GobbledMini
New to the forum

A Very Naughty Christmas: Festive Vore Story

Postby GobbledMini » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:58 am

Hello all! Having uploaded the first chapter of Mia's Journey earlier today and working hard already on chapter 2, I decided to take a quick break and write something short. After watching far too many Christmas movies already, you could say that I was inspired! Anyway, I truly hope that you all enjoy the story and that it adds some extra festive cheer to the holiday season for you all, should you enjoy that sort of thing!

A Very Naughty Christmas: Festive Vore Story

Ding ding ding, ding ding dong, ding ding dong ding ding! Gah, fuck. I hate that damn doorbell. It was only 3 in the morning. Who the hell was ringing at this hour on Christmas Eve? Ding ding ding, ding ding dong, ding ding dong ding ding! I yelled out “Alright! Alright I’m coming, hold your damn horses!” as I slid on my fluffy rabbit slippers and left my bedroom. I was wearing my night gown, but somehow the air had an extra chill to it. Like Frosty himself had come to bless the whole house with a hellish cold.

As I descended the stairs, I could see the front door at the end of the entry corridor. There was a huge shadow behind it, shifting around on the spot, waiting to be greeted. “Great” I thought. “What kind of messed up delinquent is this gonna be? Just what I need the night before Christmas.” I hit the bottom of the stairs and walked to the door, trying to look out the mail hatch. Whoever it was, they were dressed in red and white, but they took up too much space to see anything other than that. God I needed a peephole or a camera or something installed.

I unlocked the door and flung it open! No sooner had the door opened wide than my head been enveloped in something big, soft, and warm. It was soft on either side of me, pressing against my face with some force. Oddly, it smelled of cinnamon and peppermint. “Oh gosh, you don’t waste any time at all, do ya hun?” a voice spoke out. It was female and overly sweet. Suddenly, I’m being pushed back inside my own home, and the door is closed. I manage to pull my head backwards only to be greeted by a massive pair of jiggling breasts, larger than my own head, and wrapped in a revealing festive coloured tank top. Looking down, I can see her exposed gut and huge thighs. What the fuck?

“So, I’ve been keeping an eye on you. And let me tell ya, you’ve been a very naughty boy this year.” she says with a light-hearted giggle. She continues to move toward me, breasts knocking against my face, stomach pushing me back further into my own living room. “Nice place ya have here honey! And so tidy! Oh, what a beautiful home.” She looks around, and I manage to drag my gaze away from her entrancing breasts and up to her face. She is massive, at least 3 metres tall. Her face is beautiful. Candy cane lipstick and red blush highlight her natural curves and plump lips. She has bright white hair, even though she can’t be older than 30.

“What the hell do you want?” I manage to stammer out. “You should get out of my house!” That last line didn’t feel right. Nobody in their right mind would deny this woman a thing. And given her size, I doubt they could refuse anything she had to say. “Awwww, you don’t mean that, cutie. I know exactly what you want and I’m here to give it to you. But first, wanna tell me your name?” I’m surprised by this statement and confused, but manage to stammer out “Tristan” before she continues. “Well hello there darlin’. You can call me Mrs Claus. I’m here to give you your holiday present!” she exclaims.

“Mrs Claus?” I ask quizzically. It sounded so lame, so cliche, but she had the look. “Are you joking?” She looks a little annoyed, pouting and crossing her arms. “Oh I never tell a lie. But you, well you’ve been very bad this year, haven’t you my little sweet?” I don’t know what she means and I tell her as much. She moves forwards again, pushing me closer to the couch with that... gorgeous gut. “You know exactly what I mean. All those forum posts? Those artworks you look at? The stories you write? And all of it hidden from the outside world. But I see it. I’ve seen all of it. That’s why I’m here, to give you your greatest gift of all!” She steps forward again and knocks me backward onto the couch.

She starts to pull her tank top off, revealing a festive, fuzzy Christmas bra underneath. Then she pulls off her short pants, revealing a festive thong so thin it disappears entirely around the back of her. “Like what you see?” she laughs. I’m in a state of shock right now, as she presses her body up against me on the couch. “I... I do.” I sheepishly mumble between muffled breaths, her breasts again clasping my face. God that smell is intoxicating. She uses her body to slide me over onto my back, slowly settling in on top of me and laying down. “Right where I want you, my sweet treat.” she coos softly, her warm breath wafting over my smothered head. She pulls something out from behind her. It’s... mistletoe, but where did she get it? “Oh! Would you look at that! You know what that means, don’t you?” she says playfully. Then she leans down and clamps her mouth over my head. Everything is dark. It smells like cookies.

She holds my legs and sits upright, lifting my body into the air. As she gulps, my head is thrust further inside, now slipping down her throat. Her flesh consumes my whole world, rippling around me and pulsating, undulating, pushing me further inside. My chest goes over her tongue, then my hands, and then my hips. As I slide further in, her stomach opens up to reveal the huge, pulsing, jiggling cavity that would claim me. My legs are following me down now. The only things outside her mouth are my feet. Then she gulps again, her mouth closes and I slosh down into a ball, my face pressed against her stomach wall. Everything is so dark and warm. Everything smells so. So... Pleasant. Like pudding and milk.

“Mmmmmmm, you were good honey! So succulent, so tasty. The best treat I’ve had all year! Now, you settle down in there so dear ol’ Mrs Claus can let her lovely gut add you to my oh so welcoming body.” Everything begins to tingle. It starts out slow at first but rapidly amps up. The sensation is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. It burns so much, but it feels so good. So much pain, so much pleasure. I writhe, and toss, and turn, and scream! It’s so good, but it hurts so much. My brain can’t contemplate what is going on any more. My sensations are overloaded. Eventually, after what feels like an hour, I can’t move any more. Nothing is responding. I can’t think straight. Then, everything just stops. No more pain, no more pleasure. All I have left are the sounds of her gut, gurgling away, and her heartbeat. Bump bump bump, bump bump bomp, bump bump bomp bump bump.

“Ahhhh, finally done are ya?” She shakes and jiggles her bloated belly. “You really hit the spot.” She stands and puts her clothes back on, barely managing to squeeze them over her body. As she exits the house, she looks down at her massive gut and gently grabs at the sides of it, wiggling it back and forth.

“Merry Christmas...” she says softly.
GobbledMini
New to the forum

Re: Mia's Journey - A story of vore, love, lust and adventur

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:40 pm

Well, you got me invested, looking forward to seeing what trouble Mia will get herself in :-D
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby GobbledMini » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:53 am

EloquentOrc wrote:Well, you got me invested, looking forward to seeing what trouble Mia will get herself in :-D

Oh well I'm glad! Chapter 2 is nearly done, should be up by the end of the week. Currently working through the editing etc. Thanks very much for reading, am glad you like it <3
GobbledMini
New to the forum

Postby GobbledMini » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:57 am

Here it is! Mia's Journey: Chapter 2 - Belly of the Beast! To any and all that are watching this thread or who are enjoying the story thus far, THANK YOU <3 I really appreciate the kindness shown to me as such a new content creator in this community. Without further ado, Chapter 2!

Mia's Journey: Chapter 2 - Belly of the Beast:

Everything was so dark. Mia scrambled around on the ground, trying to find her glasses once more. There was almost no light down here, only the rays of sun shining in from the hole above. Glasses in hand, Mia put them back on and tried to find her bearings. “Ow ow ow!” she yelped. Her legs were badly cut up now, blood dripping down her sides. She was covered in dirt and sweat, and was a terribly pathetic sight to behold.

As she walked along, Mia leaned against the walls of the cavern, using them to help hold her up and find her way through the dark. She limped badly at this point, dragging her left foot slightly. From behind her she could swear that there was a noise. A whisper. “What oh what has fallen into my den?” it said. The voice echoed in the dark, and sent a chill down Mia’s spine. “I have to hide, I have to hide!” she kept repeating to herself. Again, the voice echoed like a whisper in the night. “Mmmmmmmmm, I can smell you human. You’re losing blood. Losing your way. You’re so lost, aren’t you? Didn’t you know there was a big, bad monster in this forest? Hahahahahaha!” Mia was in a panic. She had a mission! She had a purpose! She had to save the world! From what she wasn’t sure, but she knew that was her goal! She had to reach the Golden City!

“Keep going my dear. You’re oh so close to the exit now.” The voice said again. Mia’s heart skipped a beat. “Close to the exit?” she said to herself. She had no inkling that whoever was speaking might have been lying to her. “Keep going dear, you’re nearly there! Just a few metres more!” the voice cooed. Mia sped up somewhat. She had to get out of this place. She could barely see. Everything was in pain. Behind her, a trail of blood had been dripped across the ground and smeared along the walls. Anything that wanted to find Mia would have no trouble at all. She continued limping forward as fast as she could. And suddenly she fell out into an even larger cavern.

“Welcome, little human, to my main chambers! Oh, it’s always so nice to have a guest. Especially one who smells as delectable as yourself. But don’t worry, we’ll take our time together. It will be OH. SO. FUN.” Mia freezes up, shaking. She hasn’t felt so afraid before this. The monsters up above were frightening, sure, but this thing? This creature was on a whole other level entirely. Whatever it was, it was a hunter. A predator. Mia tried to regain her composure and press onwards. This new cavern was dimly lit with little candles all along the walls. They were fragrant, refreshing even. But as Mia’s eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see something horrible. Cages. Rows and rows of them. Each one containing the skeletal remains of people. Not the whole person either, sometimes just a leg bone or a hand. Mia walked onwards, suppressing her need to throw up.

Meanwhile, back at Mia’s lovely cottage home her mother was beginning to get worried. “She’ll be back soon. Don’t worry yourself, the suppression spell will hold a little while longer. She can’t have survived this long? Surely?” She was pacing back and forth. Mia’s sister was still standing on the spot, hidden in the shadows as her face stared blankly into the darkness. “Argh! How could she still be out there? God’s be damned!” As she said this, Mia’s mother threw a vase across the room, hitting her sister in the face. A single line of blood began to run down it, dripping from her chin onto the floor. “Oh my dear, I’m so sorry. Come with me now. Let’s make you all better.” Mia’s sister followed, dragging her shackled feet slowly across the ground. Mia’s mother clicked her fingers, and then the two were gone...

A sound was getting closer and closer to Mia now. It sounded like something, or someone, sneaking around in the darkness. Mia panicked. She had to hide. Looking around frantically, Mia saw an open cage draped in a green dress. She quickly hopped inside, noticing the pile of bones beneath her feet. Hands. Femurs. A skull. The former owner of the green dress. And here Mia was standing in her place. “I can smell you pretty human. Where oh where are you hiding?” the voice sounded welcoming now, like it wanted you to be drawn to it. It was female, and very sensual. “I love it when they hide. My prey, scurrying about in the shadows not realising they’re already... Dinner.” Mia shifted uncomfortably, rattling a bone as she looked behind her. “Oh, there you are.” the voice spoke calmly. It was so silky smooth, like velvet on the air. Mia turned around to the still open cage door.

Behind the dress was a huge shadow. It was bigger even than the orcs, at least twice the size of the Neko! Mia was shaking. “Oh my poor little human, why are you so scared? Don’t you want to... Meat me?” the voice laughed. “No, not a fan of my humour? Come on now, show yourself to me my darling.” Mia drew the dress back and was shocked. The creature stood an easy four metres tall. She was very well built. So athletic. So... “But you... You’re not scary at all.” Mia said. “You’re so beautiful...” The creature stood up, revealing her full figure. She wore tight fitting clothing, all black with dark red highlights which only amplified her assets. “Yes, little human, I am beautiful. And strong. And powerful. Don’t you just want to touch me? To be with me?” She sounded so enticing. Mia had encountered the Neko before, but this was different. She was too large to be a Neko. Her golden hair hung down by her chest. Her breasts jiggled enticingly whenever she spoke. “That’s it, little human. Now come with me, leave that dirty cage behind. I’m much more fun anyway.”

The lioness turned and began to walk away, swaying her hips as she did so. She was so tall. So... So... So... Mia began to hyperventilate. She didn’t know what was happening. A strange scent had filled the entire cavern. It was beautiful, like lavender and honey. Mia stopped still, breathing heavily. “Are you alright, pretty snack?” the lioness said as she turned back to Mia. “I... I... I don’t feel. Alright...” Mia groped at her throat, before letting out a small shriek and dropping to the floor. There were flashes of light. Loud screams. Burning. So much fire. Mia convulsed on the ground, spasms shaking her entire body. “What the hell is this?” the lioness said, bewildered at the sight before her eyes. Mia continued having flashes. Blood. Darkness. And then... Something massive. It emerged from the skies above a burning village. Mia lay there, staring up at the sky. She was transfixed with this thing, this creature that blotted out the moon itself. “Hello Mia. I see you now.”

Mia awoke screaming and crying. She was covered in cuts, scrapes and bruises. The lioness was standing above her. “Are you okay, little morsel?” she said softly, patting Mia’s head. “God she smells good” thought Mia. “I’m not sure. Where am I?” Mia said. “You don’t remember falling into my den? And here I thought I was unforgettable!” the lioness laughed. “How do you feel, little snack? You were pretty beaten up back there. You were... Unwell, so I brought you in here.” Mia only now realised she was laying on a thick, red velvet pillow, all soft and comfortable on the chamber floor. “I also cleaned you up a bit. I hope you don’t mind. You’re very beautiful under those clothes you know?” Mia realised that she was now in a new dress, her previously worn clothes were gone. “Where... Where are all my things? My backpack and my drawings?” Mia asks. The lioness is bewildered. “Why isn’t she all over me yet? Am I losing my touch?” she thought. “I’ll get them for you, sweet thing. I hung them on your cage, along with your old clothes. You won’t need those any more.” The lioness said softly, almost in a whisper.

She returned with Mia’s backpack and drawings. “Why would you want these, when you could have me instead?” the lioness was posing now, revealing her natural curves and ample physique. “When I passed out I had visions. Things I think I... Remember. From my life. My past. I’m on a quest, you see? I didn’t know what it was before. I just knew I had to save the world! But now, now I remember! An entity of darkness. It wants to destroy everything, and I have to stop it! Oh, and my name is Mia, in case you were wondering.” The lioness was just standing there, waiting for some sort of validation like a dumb post. She was beyond confused. Had her pheromones not worked? Was her seduction not as powerful as it once was? Who was this woman? She was beautiful. She looked tender. Her red hair was gorgeous. Why did she not desperately want her? “Human, you do see me standing here? Right? Yours for the taking? Before I gobble you up.” Mia just looks at her dumbfounded. “Yes yes I see you there! But look! Look at these! I’ve been drawing them for years, these scribbles. This is it, the entity I have to stop! And to do that I have to...” Mia trails off. “Woah...” she says, looking at the lioness.

There was a faint golden glow about her. Mia could see it radiating out from her very centre. The lioness looked happier. “Finally realised that I’m here or what, human prey thing?” the lioness joked. “What? Oh, oh yes I know you’re there but this is important. I have to figure out how to get to the Golden City to stop this thing!” How could someone be so innocent, so naive, so oblivious. “Here, look at this! Look here Celine! It comes from space! It’s in my drawings!” Mia was beginning to get excited. “Hold up human! Mia wasn’t it? How did you know my name?” Celine said, scowling at Mia. “Oh um, you must have told me! I think? Or, maybe it was the golden light...?” she trails off again. “I never told you, snack. I never tell my prey my name. How did you know!?” She was angrier now. The lack of attention from this tasty little morsel, paired with the fact that she knew her name, angered Celine. She reached out and grabbed Mia by the neck, lifting her up into the air.

Mia gasps. Her body goes limp. She begins to shake. And then? She reaches out and touches Celine’s face. A warmth emanates from her hands and Celine feels happy. She feels kindness. She feels peaceful. What was this? She drops Mia to the ground. Mia, still limp, still shaking, begins to have more flashes. More visions. She sees a thousand lifetimes, all her own. She sees her own deaths. So many that they fly by without clarity. And she sees a necklace, golden and pure, with an obsidian Black gemstone at it’s centre. Whenever she sees a death, she sees life. And the necklace is there. Mia’s eyes open. Celine is crouched next to her, holding her hand. “You... You are not normal! You’re not an ordinary human! My very aroma should lure you to me, but it doesn’t! How did you do that before, the thing you did!? It made me feel nice. It made me feel loved.”

Mia gazes into Celine’s eyes. The eyes of a predator. The eyes of a hungry predator. She strokes her face, and gently kisses Celine on the cheek. “You’re not a monster at all. I can tell. You glow like a golden star. There’s good in you, but you can’t change your instincts.” Mia is entranced with the aura she can see. “What are you even saying, snack!? Not a monster? I glow? Do you know how crazy you sound? Well, let’s see how you like it inside my gut, shall we?” Celine opens her huge maw wide enough to shove Mia’s entire head inside, and then stops. “I understand you.” Mia says. “It’s okay, you can have me. I don’t mind at all. I can see the restraint in your actions. You want to swallow me down, don’t you? It’s not your fault. That’s just your nature, and it’s beautiful in a way. Besides, I think I’d like it in there.” Mia speaks softly and calmly, poking Celine’s belly with her finger. Celine’s maw closes shut. “You’d like it in there? Are you crazy woman? You’ll die, slowly melted away, becoming one with my body. How could you like that?” Mia just shrugs and giggles. “I don’t know... It just feels like I want it. I know you’re trying to control yourself and you don’t know why. So don’t. Just swallow me down. I really don’t mind. But promise me you’ll do something for me in return.” Celine looks bewildered and unsure. “Okay, Mia. What would you have me do?”

“My home, my cottage, is not very far from here. When I have been completely digested inside your belly, you have to take my backpack and drawings back to my home. Knock on the door and wait for my mother to answer, then ask for me by name.” Celine looks on in shock. “I suppose I could do that. But why? You’ll be nothing but mush inside of me! What could you get out of this deal...” Celine says, scratching her head. “Just PROMISE me! Please? That you will do this! You will, won’t you Celine?” Mia pleads. “Okay. I promise. I will do as you ask, pretty snack.” And with that Celine opens her maw once again, completely encasing Mia’s head inside it. She holds Mia’s arms by her side, preventing her escape even though she had no hope of that. She slides Mia inside even more, her face pressed tightly in her throat. *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp* Mia’s breasts slide over Celine’s tongue, jiggling as she tastes all of Mia. “God, she’s so sweet. She’s like honeyed meat. Like everything I’ve ever desired!” Celine thinks to herself, an unbelievable lust taking control of her very being. She reaches down towards her own crotch.

With every *Gulp*, every movement of Mia down Celine’s throat, she touches herself. Never has the pleasure been this intense. Flesh pulsates and ripples around Mia. She is covered in saliva, more of it falling down onto her with every *Gulp*. Her waist is in Celine’s throat. *Gulp* Mia’s head pops out into Celine’s empty, gurgling stomach. The stomach walls undulate and wobble around, awaiting the meal that was being sent down inside. *Gulp* Celine is screaming now, completely in heat. Sweat, saliva and her own juices are creating a puddle on the ground beneath her. *Gulp* Mia’s shoulders fall inside. *Gulp* Celine twitches and writhes, her moans becoming more and more intense. *Gulp* Mia’s breasts and chest fall down into the waiting gut, pressing her face against the walls of Celine’s stomach and revealing her faint outline to anyone on the outside. *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp. Mia is gone. Her feet sliding down the pulsating throat and joining her within. Celine screams in ecstasy, a huge, final climax that leaves her laying on the ground, sideways, panting heavily. She gently rubs her stomach and rolls onto her back.

“I’ve never felt that before. What was? How did you? How did you feel so good?” she says, patting her now bulging gut. But she receives no reply in return. All she can hear is a faint, muffled moaning and giggles from within, as her stomach swings wildly from side to side. Eventually, the moaning stops and the giggles quiet down. “I haven’t finished you off yet. So why’d she go all quiet?” Celine ponders. Then she hears a soft, incredulous noise. The sound of the cutest little snores she’s ever heard. “You have got to be kidding me... How the hell does someone go through that and simply fall asleep in my gut?” Celine asks herself out loud. She was going to go lay in her soft, cosy bed of pillows and down quilts, but upon hearing the snoring Mia, can’t bring herself to wake the strange woman up. “Oh well, guess I’ll sleep here tonight.” Celine pats her belly gently as she says this, careful not to disturb her new guest. As the night drags on, Celine eventually falls asleep. And by morning, Mia is thoroughly gone.
GobbledMini
New to the forum

Postby EloquentOrc » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:44 pm

Oh no Mia got digested, is her journey already over? :wink:

I like how you give little breadcrumps about Mia and the world every chapter, keeps the mystery alive. :)
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby GobbledMini » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:31 am

Thank you to everyone who has read this or shown interest so far! I truly appreciate it all. Here's chapter 3, basically a chapter of lore. Hope you all enjoy! Luv yas!

~ GobbledMini<3

Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home:

Celine woke early in the morning. Her den barely lit, candles burnt to the wick, she licked her lips and patted her much smaller belly. “Well, you’re gone now you strange little minx.” She said happily. But then came a feeling. Something strange, something foreign to her was moving, shifting uncomfortably inside of her. “Oh, oh fuck what is this?” She was panting heavily, almost hyperventilating. It was guilt. She’d never felt that before, not for a prey item. They were hers to consume, hers to use as she wished! She’d have her fun and gulp them down. They were nothing more. But Mia was different. And Celine knew it. And now she was gone. “What have I done?” she muttered under her breath, a lump catching in her throat.

She didn’t plan to go through with Mia’s request. After all, what was the point? Why upset her mother by bringing her things back and allowing them to see the predator that consumed her daughter? Celine got cleaned up, collected Mia’s things and decided, finally, to head off. She hadn’t travelled by way of the road for a while. It’s twists and turns throughout the forest were confusing and unpleasant. Yet somehow, that was better than rushing there in a straight line. Celine could have done just that. The journey would only take about a half hour in a direct line. Celine just didn’t want to get there. The regret, the guilt, the sense of loss. This was horrible! Is that how they all felt, all those she’d consumed before? Their families? She was starting to hate herself. These emotions were never there before. What had Mia done?

Along the road, a number of monster girls were hunting for prey. Celine saw a very pretty Neko, who recoiled in fear from her as she drew near. As she continued, not watching where she was going (distracted as she was) Celine hit a tripwire trap. A log fell from the trees and hit her, paws outstretched, breaking instantly. The splinters fell to the ground as two large orcs jumped out of the bushes. They froze. “That trap wasn’t meant for you! Please, don’t hurt us!” they screamed out in near unison. “Get out of my damn sight before I rip you limb from limb!” Celine roared, her voice echoing through the entire forest and frightening all around. The orcs took off, not to be seen again.

Onwards Celine trudged. Eventually she came to a small cottage. It looked out of place, centred in the middle of a field with two paths leading out from the gates. “Well, this must be the place.” Celine spoke aloud. She walked through the gates and up to the front door. *Huff* she sighed. “Here goes nothing I guess...” Celine tapped heavily on the large wooden door. The cottage, which Mia had described as small, was actually very large. The front door alone had more than enough space to accommodate Celine’s massive frame. The door swung open, and Celine’s jaw nearly hit the floor. “Can I help you, cat?”

Mia’s mother was massive, a good foot taller than Celine. Her build was powerful indeed, curves everywhere, huge thighs. She was a fearsome woman, and definitely no human. “Can I help you cat?” she spoke again, this time less nuanced in controlling the apparent annoyance in her voice. “Uhhhhhmmmmm, is Mia at home?” Celine finally managed to get the words out. “Huh, so you’re the one who finally offed her? Why the fuck have you come here?” Celine was not used to someone intimidating her, but this woman, this whatever she is, was something quite different to the denizens of the forest. “Mia told me to come here. I wasn’t going to, but it just felt wrong somehow to ignore her final wish.” Celine said. “Why did I say that? Final wish! Celine you idiot!?” she thought. “Well that is interesting. She doesn’t normally get a visit from the monsters that devour her. Come on in, little kitty cat.” The huge woman said with a smirk. “You can call me Asmodea.”

“Well now cat, are you going to tell me your name? Seems the least you can do since my daughter ended up inside you.” Asmodea spoke in a very matter of fact manner. “Oh uh, it’s Celine.” Asmodea spoke again; “Celine, such a pretty name. I can see why Mia took a liking to you. Now, why are you actually here?” Asmodea was moving closer now, ensuring Celine knew she had nowhere to go. “Like I said, Mia wanted me to come. I.. wasn’t going to at first but it just felt wrong somehow not to. I have her things as well! Here!” Celine said, handing the backpack and drawings to Asmodea. “Oh, how kind of you. You... Really... Shouldn’t ... Have!” she said, shadows beginning to grow wildly all across the cottage. Celine, for the first time in a long time, felt true terror. Then Asmodea’s attitude changed entirely. “Well I’ve gotta run. Clem, honey, come with me please!” Mia’s sister shuffled awkwardly from the shadows, a line of dried blood still running down her face. Her feet were shackled together, hands bound. Before Celine could say anything, Asmodea spoke yet again. “Just head upstairs dear. You’ll find what you need.” She then walked out the door, Clem trailing behind her. The door slammed and.. nothing, not even a sound. It was like they were never there.

Celine cautiously ascended the stairs. What would she find? She had the feeling that she was lucky to be alive. After all, Asmodea left quite suddenly. Did she do that to prevent her from taking Celine’s life? It would have been within her power to do so. Why? Why let her live? The upstairs contained only one single, large room. Celine pulled open the huge double doors that lead inside. It was beautiful. Spacious. Even Celine with her large, powerful stature would fit comfortably in there. “This is magnificent!” Celine said aloud, before noticing the oversized bed in the centre of the room. Laying there, rolling back and forward in the grips of a nightmare, was Mia. “How is this possible?” thought Celine. She’d never expected to see Mia again, yet there she was, the young woman who only a night ago had melted away inside her. Still Mia tossed and turned. Her face was panicked. Grimacing in pain, in terror, she nearly rolled off the bed. Celine ran to her side and held Mia still. She simply crouched down and, placing her paw atop Mia’s head, spoke to her softly. “It’s okay. I’m here. I’ll protect you.” Mia stopped still and slept peacefully once more.

Celine left the room and went downstairs after about an hour. Mia seemed fine. She was the same woman who Celine had devoured, right down to the clothes she was wearing and her frizzy red hair. When she reached the bottom, Asmodea was there waiting for her. “So now you know.” She spoke. “As it happens, Mia doesn’t exactly die when she, well, dies.” Celine was confused. “Why doesn’t she die?” she asked Asmodea. “She wasn’t inside me when I woke up. She HAD been digested. She can’t be here, this doesn’t make sense.” Asmodea answered Celine’s questions admirably, especially for someone who looked about to kill her earlier that day. “Mia is a special human. Upon death, her body is regenerated, reformed, here at the cottage. She holds a trinket of sorts, call it an inheritance, that brings her back to it’s location. She is the same Mia, in every essence. Would you like to know how I found her, pretty cat?” Celine just nodded, unable to find the right words to speak. “Oh, good. It must have been some 300 years ago, but Mia is older than that as far as I can tell. When I found her, she was knelt over a burning family, all just charred remains. The only survivor after a great fire tore through her village. She was unharmed, crying, holding the burned hands of her children. I approached her and she just looked up at me, eyes filled with regret and sorrow. It was beautiful.” Asmodea continued, as Celine stood there in shock. Never had she heard something so incredible. “I quickly grabbed her by her throat and began my work. She was delectable. I absorbed her sorrow, her fear, her terror, her anger. All of it. After I was done with my feast, I simply ripped her open, throwing her corpse on a burning pile. I searched for more survivors, obviously. It was an opportunity too good to miss. But Mia was the only one. The next day I returned through the village, just in case I had missed something. There she was, sitting next to her dead family yet again. I knew she was special then, and grabbed her, stealing her away from that place.”

Celine managed to stammer out a few nonsensical words before Asmodea interrupted her. “My dear kitty cat, you’re not making any sense. Just listen for a moment more. As I held her, she touched my hand. I felt things I’d never felt before. I suspect you felt the same. Love, peace, kindness. I remembered my own daughters, who were by then long gone, and began to miss them. And so I took her in. I acquired this cottage. I removed the surrounding village. And every time Mia dies, I replace the spell on her, to let her forget the past. It usually wipes her memory, but this morning when I found her in bed, it didn’t work. She won’t let it work. Or the trinket won’t. I’m not sure which. All because of you.” Celine couldn’t believe it. How was this her fault? She didn’t know? As far as she knew, she was just eating another prey item. But she did feel it. The connection. Something drew her to Mia and she couldn’t escape it. “What do you mean it’s my fault!?” Celine yelled angrily. Asmodea rose to her feet. “Now now little cat, don’t do something you’ll regret. Do you know what I am?” Celine had an idea, but surely this couldn’t be true. They were myths, fairy tales, denizens only seen in the deep, fiery pits of the abyssal plane. “A... a succubus. I think that’s what you are.” Asmodea laughed! “Correct, lovely kitty. I see why she likes you. You’re alluring and strong. And smart to boot! Yes yes I am indeed a succubus. We feed on the emotions of others, draining them of all feeling until they are but a husk to discard. Don’t get me wrong, lust and sex are fine too, but the feeling of bringing someone to the brink of terror, surpassing their limit, only to destroy their very soul is... Divine. But I couldn’t do that to Mia.”

Mia’s ‘sister’ Clem shuffled in the shadows. “Ah yes, her sister.” Asmodea scoffed. “Nothing but a plaything, a mortal who will later be replaced. Mia has had many sisters over these years.” Celine felt uneasy. She was in the presence of something far beyond her capabilities. Yet she remained calm. “I still don’t understand how it’s my fault that you can’t alter her memories. What does it have to do with me?” Asmodea laughed! “Simple, my dear cat. Mia’s in love.” The words hit Celine like a truck. She was a fierce predator! A devourer of all who came her way. She feared nothing. She didn’t care who she ate! Somehow though, this was different. “That’s all for now, pretty kitty. You should go check on Mia.” Celine was still in a bit of shock. She just looked at Asmodea, wondering, questioning if she really were a succubus after all. “You want to see it, don’t you? My power. Is it really as strong as the legends say? Oh dear kitty, curiosity killed the cat you know, or so the saying goes.” Asmodea snapped her fingers and suddenly they were no longer in the cottage. Everything was red and on fire. Screams echoed across the landscape. An entire village surrounded them, homes and all. Living corpses were impaled upon rotten poles. Another click and they were back. “My true home, when not caring for Mia.” Asmodea said, a sinister smirk crossing her face. Celine blinked and both Asmodea and Clem were gone. After that shock, a gentle tapping of feet against wood could be heard as Mia walked down the stairs.

Mia’s eyes lit up. “It worked! It really worked! And you came! I mean, I knew you would but I still had a lingering doubt. But here you are!” She ran to Celine and wrapped her arms around her waist. Celine embraced Mia, the pair holding each other tightly for what seemed like an age. Then Mia spoke. “Did you meet my mother? Was she here? I feel like you both would get along. Oh, and Clem, is she around?” Celine choked up a little. Mia was truly so innocent and oblivious that she didn’t see what was going on? It had to be the spells and the regenerations, no person could be that ignorant of everything around them. “Yeah... They were here just a moment ago. Your mother is a... a lovely... person. And Clem too.” Celine stammered. “How much do you remember, Mia?” Mia’s face scowled as she tried to remember anything at all. “I remember you, Celine. I remember your den. I remember brief flashes from my past and then. Well, I remember your stomach. The journey down your throat. The pure bliss inside. The warmth, so tight, so wet, it was magical.” Celine blushed. “It was all of those things, wasn’t it?” Celine smiled.
GobbledMini
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!