Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Sarus' AI Comics (F/m)

Postby GreenDiavolo » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:54 pm

I was also doing some messing around with some generation thanks to this post. I was able to manage a few decent images. But I did somehow manage to get an almost mid-unbirth generation. I dont know how to use the spoiler thing for images on forums.
Attachments
.best quality, wolf girl, green hair, restrained, nude, covered in sweat, wet tunnel, sliding down wet hole, scared,.png
GreenDiavolo
New to the forum

Postby Sarus » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:18 pm

Here's the latest batch:
Attachments
Milf for Hire 01.jpg
Milf for Hire 02.jpg
Milf for Hire 03.jpg
Milf for Hire 04.jpg
Milf for Hire 05.jpg
Milf for Hire 06.jpg
Milf for Hire 07.jpg
Sarus
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:17 pm

That was great! good job Sarus.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:37 pm

NovaDragn wrote:That was great! good job Sarus.

Hey! Thank you :D
Sarus
Participator

Postby nopeman777 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:20 pm

Oh a willing prey? How lovely! As always loving the content Sarus!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:07 pm

nopeman777 wrote:Oh a willing prey? How lovely! As always loving the content Sarus!

Yeah, he's more than willing :D
Thank you for commenting!
Sarus
Participator

Postby kailan » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:08 am

I have always loved your work. I'm really happy to see you doing it again with the ia. The quality is incredible. I really like your last picture story. I wonder if you have it easier now and if it takes much longer. Is there still room for improvement? The images of the inside of the stomach are superb but rare. I guess it is difficult. The beginning of the digestion is very well done on the boy. I thank you very much for your work
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:54 am

kailan wrote:I have always loved your work. I'm really happy to see you doing it again with the ia. The quality is incredible. I really like your last picture story. I wonder if you have it easier now and if it takes much longer. Is there still room for improvement? The images of the inside of the stomach are superb but rare. I guess it is difficult. The beginning of the digestion is very well done on the boy. I thank you very much for your work

That's mostly why I've been making more stuff lately: the AI makes it sooo easy to get looking results. Plus it's fun :P

You're right about the stomach inside view, they're hard to make.
There's certainly room for improvement, both for me and the AI.
Ex: right now I have to trick the AI with goo or slime tags in order to get picture that somewhat looks like a stomach.
Maybe someday just saying 'inside a stomach' will be enough :D

Thank you for your encouraging words :D
Sarus
Participator

Postby TableManners » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:55 pm

I love all of these an unreasonable amount. Letting someone with as talented a mind for fun scenarios as you have whatever artwork they want is a recipe for great photo edits <3
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby alphaFartSquad » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:18 pm

Wow these are amazing! On top of the fun art, I really enjoy your storytelling style.
On the subject of ethics of AI-generated art: fake 'artists' have been tracing real artists' art without their permission for years and I don't think we ever found a way to stop that, sadly. Of course, in the long run AI will be a much bigger threat to artists' income than tracing is - but AI will threaten nearly every creative industry - if you think AI art is a big thing, you should see what companies like Microsoft are doing to try to generate code with AI.
alphaFartSquad
New to the forum

Postby Sarus » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:35 pm

TableManners wrote:I love all of these an unreasonable amount. Letting someone with as talented a mind for fun scenarios as you have whatever artwork they want is a recipe for great photo edits <3

Thank you! I had lots of fun making these :D

alphaFartSquad wrote:Wow these are amazing! On top of the fun art, I really enjoy your storytelling style.

Thank you for your kind words :)
Sarus
Participator

Postby theonlymatt » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:33 pm

It's a shame these aren't in my art feed, so I have to periodically go looking. Because they're fucking amazing. That last one especially... Mmmf
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avenger233 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:42 am

This one is the best comic i have seen....ever!
Avenger233
New to the forum

Postby Sarus » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:02 pm

theonlymatt wrote:It's a shame these aren't in my art feed, so I have to periodically go looking. Because they're fucking amazing. That last one especially... Mmmf

I also post on DA, you can get your notifications there!
That 'Mmmmf' I totally understand :)

Avenger233 wrote:This one is the best comic i have seen....ever!

Oh my god, thank you :D
Sarus
Participator

Postby Avenger233 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:52 am

Are you going to do more comics in the near future, you don't seem to have released any new comics for two months. ai drawing is really amazing. I've seen a lot of great manga in the past, some with creative stories and some with amazing art styles, but unfortunately there seems to be very few that combine the two and fit my idea of the perfect story. ai drawing solves the first problem at least. I think with the quality of your comics, you could profit from this through pateron or other platforms. If you plan to do so, please post it on your artist page first, and I will be the first to support it. Looking forward to seeing more of your comics in the future! :gulp:
Avenger233
New to the forum

Postby Sarus » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:28 pm

Avenger233 wrote:Are you going to do more comics in the near future, you don't seem to have released any new comics for two months. ai drawing is really amazing. I've seen a lot of great manga in the past, some with creative stories and some with amazing art styles, but unfortunately there seems to be very few that combine the two and fit my idea of the perfect story. ai drawing solves the first problem at least. I think with the quality of your comics, you could profit from this through pateron or other platforms. If you plan to do so, please post it on your artist page first, and I will be the first to support it. Looking forward to seeing more of your comics in the future! :gulp:

I will definitely do more.
I'm not sure when though, as I need both time without the wife & kid, and motivation together.
That's proven to happen once every blue moon in the past few years :D

A patreon is probably not going to happen, I could not produce enough content to keep it alive.
Still, it makes me very happy to hear you would support one. So a big thank you to you my good sir :D
Sarus
Participator

Postby theonlymatt » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:00 pm

Well, I can certainly sympathize with that.

That said you are the definition of quality over quantity. Your works are few, but they're all absolutely top tier.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:40 am

Another Inner World is an awesome text adventure vore game.
Seriously it's the best story-line I've seen in ages, with attaching characters, impressive world building, and is a butt-load of fun.

You can find it here.

This comic uses AI images and text straight from the game's opening scene with permission from the authors.
Attachments
AIW Allie 1.jpg
AIW Allie 2.jpg
AIW Allie 3.jpg
Sarus
Participator

Re: Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Postby Avenger233 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:09 am

Excellent work as always, and this time ai really made an amazing mawshot :D . Through my recent exposure to ai, I think one of the big advantages of making comics with ai over human-drawn comics is that you can draw comics with the quality of illustrations. I think you can try to use a realistic style to draw can fully reflect the advantages of ai. If you agree to scare, of course this is just a suggestion. Also, I used ai to try to convert your work to a drawing style, but of course I didn't post it on any platform, so if you give me permission, I'd like to send it out to show you the potential of a realistic drawing style.
Avenger233
New to the forum

Re: Sarus' AI Comics (F/m). Updated 2023/03/08

Postby Sarus » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:50 am

Avenger233 wrote:Excellent work as always, and this time ai really made an amazing mawshot :D .

I used a different model this time (furry 1.3), which I find of a lower overall quality, but is able to make much better vore bellies and mawshots.

Avenger233 wrote:Through my recent exposure to ai, I think one of the big advantages of making comics with ai over human-drawn comics is that you can draw comics with the quality of illustrations. I think you can try to use a realistic style to draw can fully reflect the advantages of ai. If you agree to scare, of course this is just a suggestion. Also, I used ai to try to convert your work to a drawing style, but of course I didn't post it on any platform, so if you give me permission, I'd like to send it out to show you the potential of a realistic drawing style.

If you're talking about hyper-realistic image style, I actually tried that.
Though I personally prefer anime-like output, which I enforce through tags.
Please send away if you made an alternate version, I'm curious to see :D
Sarus
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!