Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Macro/Micro GTS Vore stories by Gastric Aztec

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:25 am

Scion (F/m) (Macro/Micro) (Non-Fatal Vore)

Chapter 17: Under Siege

"Congratulations on your victory in Aerial Aquatics at Ridgecrest today, Alexa!" said Morgan.

"Thank you, Morgan!" Alexa replied, as she watched a group of faculty members being marched into one of the flying vessels. "Where did you get an army?"

"Those are androids," said Morgan. "Even Futurian technology can't stop them or shut them down."

"What type of rifles are those?" Alexa asked.

"They are memory suppressors," said Morgan. "They can close off most of your memories, so they are inaccessible to your conscious mind. They don't erase your memories, they just suppress them. The people of our era do not kill in wars, that’s what separates us from ephemerals!”

"Why do you need to wait for the Vernal Equinox to activate your alternate timeline generator?" Alexa asked.

"It has to be calibrated so that the alternate timeline is generated on a day when day and night have an equal amount of time. I've done computer simulations, and that is really the best day to establish an alternate timeline. On any other day, there would be problems. If I miss that day, I would have to wait for the Autumnal Equinox in September."

"What are we supposed to do until then?" Alexa asked. "All of the faculty have been captured, so there will be no more classes."

"You can continue with your studies in the library," said Morgan. "In fact, because you're my second in command, I'll put you in charge of making sure the students do their studying."

"What about Victoria?" Alexa asked. "She's still out there somewhere."

"She's the wild card in this equation," said Morgan. "It's possible that she could stop me, but I will do my best to prevent that from happening. Now run along and arrange for the students to study at the library."

For the next hour, Alexa set up study times for the students. Each year had their time in the library, for an hour and a half a day. First year would be in the library from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. and second year would be in their from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. They would break for lunch from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 a.m.. then at 12:30 p.m. third year students would study until 2:00 p.m. Fourth year students would study from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. and fifth year students would study from 3:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. They would break for dinner from 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Sixth year students would study from 6:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. For the time when they weren't in class, the students could study with their electronic tablets.

The next day, Alexa reported to the library at 8:00 a.m. right after breakfast. The other first year students were there, too. Alexa received her lessons for the day and downloaded them into her electronic tablet. She didn't have enough time to study while she was in the library, because she had to pay attention to what study material she had to download for each class, and an hour and a half was just enough time to accomplish that.

Meanwhile, Morgan Lefevre took up residence in the office of Victoria Valerius. If anyone had any questions, they could approach her there. Alexa had a question, so she went to the office. Morgan let her in, and they sat down, Morgan sat in Victoria's old office chair, and Alexa where she normally sat when talking to the headmistress.

"That device you gave me, that can abort your plan," Alexa asked, "does it still work? I still have it."

"It still works, but you are only to use it if Victoria is certain to defeat me. The only reason I gave it to you is so you would appear to be their saviour if they developed a plan to stop me. I want you in their good graces if they capture me."

"Why?" Alexa asked.

"They can throw me in prison for a thousand years, but they would have to release me eventually. Since I can manipulate time, I could come up with another plan and travel back in time and implement it. This cat and mouse game could go on indefinitely."

"So if they defeat you, it would be easy to just try again?" Alexa asked.

"I'll try until I succeed," said Morgan. "There is no death penalty among the Futurians, so there is no legal way for them to stop me permanently. How are you doing with the instructions I gave you?"

"Good," Alexa replied, "I have the students divided up so each year studies in the library for an hour and a half a day, Monday through Friday."

The days went by, and Alexa kept up with her studies. The artificial intelligence at the library and on her electronic tablet negated the need for teachers, so she was able to get ahead. If she had a quiz or exam, she took it and passed. Meal times were a somber experience, even the Verso students weren't thrilled that all of the faculty had been captured and imprisoned on Morgan's scout ships.

By the end of the day on Friday, long after dinner had been served, Alexa took her shrunken captive out of his terrarium and set him on the desk.

"I don't know what to do, Terry! If my friends back home get enslaved by Morgan, I'll feel bad, but if I don't go through with my plan to help Morgan Lefevre, I'll feel bad, too! What should I do?"

"Why is it up to you?" Terry asked.

"I have a device that can abort Morgan's mission," Said Alexa as she pulled the device out of her backpack. "The faculty never found it, but Morgan doesn't want me to use it unless it looks for certain that she will fail on her mission."

Alexa went on the explain how Morgan needed to set her device off on the Vernal Equinox, which was less than a week away. She also explained that Victoria Valeris was missing in action ever since the school was attacked.

"I don't think you should listen to Morgan," said Terry. "The fate of the Earth hangs in the balance. You told me you were raised as a normal 21st century human, so you know how it feels to be one of us. Imagine if you weren't a Futurian, and someone was trying to take over the world."

"But that's just it," said Alexa. "I only found out I was a Futurian just before I attended this school. That makes me angry, so I want revenge against my parents for not telling me sooner!"

Alexa put her captive inside the terrarium, and placed it back on the shelf. She got a message on her communicator, Morgan wanted to see her. She grabbed her backpack, along with her electronic tablet inside, and headed for the office of the headmistress, where Morgan had taken up residence. Once she got there, Morgan was ready to leave.

"I want you to come with me on my flagship."

"Where are we going?" Alexa asked.

"We're heading to south America, to the equator."

Alexa followed Morgan onto her flagship, which was slightly bigger than the scoutships. The gull wing door slid shut, and Morgan sat in the pilot's seat. Alexa strapped herself into the passenger seat. Morgan keyed into the control console, and the flagship took off vertically into the night sky. While they were flying to the equator, they had time for a conversation.

"I want you to see the alternate timeline generator that I've constructed. It's a huge piece of machinery, my androids finished constructing it earlier today."

"Why does it need to be built exactly on the equator?" Alexa asked.

"It just makes it easier when both realities are lined up like this," said Morgan. "If I tried to do it on any other day, there would be problems. It's really too technical to get into, but maybe when you get to your final year at the academy you'll know enough about temporal mechanics to understand."

"What's going to happen to the faculty at the school?" Alexa asked.

"They will be freed as soon as my plan comes to fruition," said Morgan. "I wasn't planning on keeping them prisoner beyond that time, I just needed them out of the way while I implement my goal."

The flagship landed soon after, and touched down on a mountainous area that had been cleared off to form a mesa. The landing platform was big enough for ten flagships, and on one end of the mesa there was a huge construct; it was a massive piece of machinery that was at least three hundred feet high. A cylinder that resembled a cannon was at a forty five degree angle, pointed skyward. There were flood lights illuminating the area, and blue lighting from circuitry shone from the device itself.

"At 2:37 a.m. your time at the academy on Saturday, March 20th, this device will be set off. It will create an alternate reality identical to the world of the ephemerals."

"It's massive!" said Alexa.

"This is why I needed to take over this reality," said Morgan. "The faculty of your academy and other academies on this world would've stopped me from doing this. It took decades of research to be able to find a way to thwart their technology."

"Some of the kids at my school think Victoria is out there somewhere, and that she has a chance to stop you. It's mostly Recto students saying that, though."

"That's actually true," said Morgan. "I haven't been able to locate her with my technology. It's possible that the academy has been working on counter technology that can rival my own."

"How is that possible?" Alexa asked.

"I've been working with inter-dimensional physics and time manipulation," said Morgan, "they may have been focusing on other technologies that can stop me from achieving my goals."

"I'll text you the coordinates of this location, in case you need to come here on your own. I'll prepare a scoutship that you can use for your personal errands."

"That's fantastic!" said Alexa. Morgan texted the coordinates, and Alexa's communicator beeped. Alexa pulled out her communicator and looked at it. "The latitude, longitude and altitude?"

"Yes, if Victoria contacts you and she is able to defeat me, this will give you a way to win her good graces until I can try this again. You might need to give her these coordinates."

"Why is it so important that they think I'm on their side?" Alexa asked.

"I don't want them to be certain that you're my apprentice," said Morgan. "If they stop me this time, it will be okay, because I can try again a year from now. Let me show you how all of this technology works."

They made their way to a control console with dozens of monitors and keyboards.

"Once the alternate timeline is manifested, I'll use this reality splicer to trade futures, so the home reality of the ephemerals will be traded with the new reality I'm generating. This will allow me to rule both realities, without letting anyone else know I'm behind all of this. In eight-hundred thousand a.d. I will be absolute monarch, and when the star cruiser our ancestors were on escapes the supernova and enters the past, I will take over!"

"So you'll rule over your own people?" Alexa asked.

"Yes, eventually, but it will take a long time to get to that point."

The two of them returned to the flagship, and departed. They arrived at the academy, and Alexa and Morgan disembarked. Morgan returned to the office of the head mistress, and Alexa went to the Verso common room. Umbra, Stratus, and Gamma met with her.

"So what happened?" Umbra asked. "Where did she take you?"

"To the equator," Alexa replied. "She has a machine that will generate an alternate reality built on the top of a mountain. The whole top of the mountain was hewn off to make a platform for her machine and for her flagship to land."

"When is she going to set it off?" Umbra asked.

"This Saturday, on March 21st," Alexa replied, "at 2:37 a.m."

Stratus and Gamma high-fived each other. "We'll finally rule!" said Stratus. "As we were meant to!"

"According to Morgan Lefevre, Victoria still might be able to stop her," said Alexa. "Nobody knows where she's at right now, she could have technology that Morgan doesn't know about."

"I doubt it!" said Gamma. "Morgan wouldn't have taken over the school unless she knew what she was doing."

"Don't be too sure about that," said Alexa. "Morgan warned me about Victoria, I don't think she would've said anything if she knew she had this wrapped up."

Umbra, Stratus and Gamma stopped smiling.

"She's right," said Umbra. "Victoria could still throw a wrench into Morgan's plans. If we made it public knowledge that we supported Morgan and she loses, we would be seen as traitors, so we should be careful about showing admiration for Morgan or her plans.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:45 am

Chapter 18: Plan of Action

The next morning, after her class and after she finished her homework, Alexa wandered around drinking a cherry slush beverage. Carl saw her and approached her.

"Lexie! I haven't heard from you in several days. They're only letting Recto house students out and about for a few hours a day."

"I know, I helped implement those rules," Alexa replied.

"Why?" Carl asked.

"I don't know, I just felt like it," Alexa replied. "I didn't realize I would be dissing my boyfriend!" Alexa closed in and kissed Carl on the cheek. "If Recto house hadn't been treating Verso house like second class citizens, we never would've needed to do something this extreme."

"Is this it?" Carl asked. "Is it over? Morgan is going to win?"

"It looks that way," Alexa replied. "Nobody has heard from Victoria Valerius since before Morgan took over the academy."

"I'd better get to my dorm," said Carl, "I have a lot of studying to do."

When Alexa was done talking to Carl, she went to the office of the headmistress to speak with Morgan. She entered the office and knocked on the door leading to the main office. Morgan ushered her in.

"What can I do for you?" Morgan asked.

"I want my own bathroom, the one by my dorm."

"I can arrange that," Morgan replied, and got on her communicator and typed in a message that went to the communicators of all the students. "Done! The bathroom is yours, all of the students got the message."

"Thanks, Morgan!" said Alexa, and she got up to leave with her beverage.

Once she returned to the Verso house dormitory, she went straight to the bathroom. She still had her backpack with her. As she looked into the mirror that she had used to travel to an alternate reality to visit with Morgan, her image disappeared and the image of headmistress Victoria Valerius filled the mirror.

"Victoria?" Alexa asked.

"Alexa, I need your help to defeat Morgan Lefevre. I only have a minute to speak to you before Morgan intercepts this transmission. What are the coordinates of her alternate timeline generator? Don't try to contact me by communicator because Morgan would be able to triangulate my location."

"Can I get back to you on that?" Alexa asked.

"Billions of people will be enslaved if you don't help me, Alexa!" Victoria pleaded.

In a split second, Alexa made up her mind and pulled out her electronic tablet. She pulled up the coordinates Morgan had given her, and turned the tablet so it faced the mirror. Once Victoria had written down the information, she said, "Thank you, Alexa! I'm using technology that will prevent Morgan from perceiving your conversations as long as you're wearing that transponder necklace I gave you."

Victoria's image disappeared from the mirror, and Alexa could once again see her reflection. Alexa put her electronic tablet back inside of her backpack, and exited the bathroom.

She went to her dorm, where she got her terrarium and pulled her captive out, and set him on her desk.

"Victoria Valerius contacted me just now," said Alexa. "I gave her the coordinates of the location of the timeline generator Morgan constructed in South America. I hope I did the right thing!"

"It won't make a difference to me, because I'll remain as your prisoner either way," said Terry, the shrunken captive. "But if you help her defeat Morgan Lefevre, you will have done a great thing. You'd be better off going down in history as a liberator, rather than a tyrant."

"I don't know what got into me," said Alexa. "I had less than a minute to decide, and for the past week I've been going back and forth on whether I should be loyal to Morgan or to the academy, but in the end, the academy won out."

"Why are you worried about all of this?" Terry asked.

"If Morgan wins, she might lash out against me!" said Alexa. "There are no guarantees that Victoria and the academy will be successful! Morgan has an entire army at her disposal!"

Alexa, deciding that the conversation was over, picked up her captive and placed him back inside of the terrarium, and set it back on the shelf. She went back to Victoria's office to see Morgan. Once inside, she had another request.

"Can boys be in the girl's dorms?" Alexa asked. "If you approve that and they know I asked you to do it, I might become even more popular."

"I can swing that," Morgan replied, and got out her communicator and typed in the message. "Done!"

"Thanks, Morgan!" said Alexa as she left the office. She headed straight for the Recto boy's dormitory and asked for Carl.

"Lexie?" Carl asked. "What are you doing in here?"

"I convinced Morgan to let girls go into the boy's dorms, and vice versa. Didn't you see the message on your communicator? Come with me to my dorm!"

Once they were both in Alexa's dorm, she got the terrarium down and pulled Terry, her shrunken captive, out and set him on the desk.

"See my little man?" Alexa asked. "He's so cute!"

"Alexa is working with Victoria to try to stop Morgan Lefevre!" said Terry.

"She is?" Carl asked.

"Terry!" Alexa shouted, "I did not want you to tell him about that!"

"Well, it's too late now!" said Terry. "What could go wrong?"

"He is a member of Recto house, if they all find out about that, Morgan might find out!"

"You're arguing with a man who stands an inch tall!" said Carl. “It's kind of ridiculous!"

Alexa slammed her right fist down on the desk. "From now on, you shall remain silent unless you are spoken to! Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress!" said Terry.

"Now I know why Umbra is so aggressive with her captive! They need to be kept in line."

"If you're worried about me telling the recto guys about you contacting Victoria, I'll keep my mouth shut."

Alexa grabbed Terry and put him back inside the terrarium, then set the terrarium back on the shelf.

"I might as well tell you what happened, now that you already know part of it," said Alexa. "I have a way of getting on touch with Morgan, back before she invaded the school. It is some kind of a dimensional portal built into a mirror. Today, Victoria appeared and asked me for the coordinates of the timeline generator in the Andes mountains along the equator. I gave them to her, so now she might be able to defeat Morgan!"

Carl put his arms around Alexa's waist. "Lexie, that's fantastic! You're a hero!"

"But what if Morgan wins?" Alexa asked. "And what of she finds out I helped Victoria?"

"Nothing in life worth having ever came easy," said Carlos. "When the colonists wanted freedom from the British, the British didn't say 'sure, no problem,' the colonists had to fight for their freedom! You chose a side, and now you have to live with it. You had less than a minute to make your decision, and in my opinion you made the right choice, so don't regret it now!"

"You're right, Carl,” said Alexa as she gave him a hug. "Thanks for schooling me! But whatever you do, don't tell anyone I helped Victoria!"

The two of them got up to leave Alexa's dorm, Carl headed to the library, while Alexa headed to the Verso common room. When she got there, it was an even mix of boys and girls. A lot of the older girls were kissing their boyfriends. Alexa had her backpack with her electronic tablet, so she decided to head to the library.

When she got there, she was greeted warmly by the Recto students, something that was unusual. Typically, they didn't get along with her now that everyone knew she was second in command to the Dark Mistress.

"Great job, Lexie!" said a Recto boy.

"You've given us hope!" said a Recto girl.

Alexa was suspicious. She saw Carl from behind, talking to a group of Recto students of various ages.

"Carl,” Alexa asked, "you didn't say anything to anyone, did you?"

"Lexie!" said Carl. "I had to tell them! Everyone was worried that it was the end of the world as we know it, I had to tell them to cheer them up!"

"I told you to keep it a secret!" Alexa shouted. This caught the attention of the other students, but they were just happy that a rumor was floating around that Morgan was possibly being defeated. "I can't believe I trusted you! What if Morgan finds out?"

"I can verify that none of the Recto students will tell on you to Morgan!" said Alexa.

"The same way you promised not to open your big mouth about this?" Alexa asked, as she turned to walk away from the library.

Carl caught up with her out in front of the library. "You just went from the most hated student to everyone's favorite, at least as far as Recto students are concerned!"

"I don't care about any of that, I just wanted to do what was right!" said Alexa. "Ruling the world sounds cool and all, but not at the expense of everyone else's freedom. I can't stand to think of what would happen to my friends back home if Morgan succeeds."

"You can look at it another way," said Carl. “It wouldn't be you ruling the world, you would always be second in command to Morgan Lefevre. You would just be her puppet, a paper champion."

"I guess you're right," said Alexa, "but that still doesn't make it right what you did."

"I'm sorry, Lexie!" said Carl. “But instead of being mad at me, you should be focused on doing whatever it takes to help Victoria defeat Morgan."

"Do you think she can?" Alexa asked. "I've been to her base on the equator, she has dozens of android soldiers guarding the base. I don't see how Victoria working alone could stop her."

Just then, Alexa's communicator beeped. She checked it, and there was a message from Morgan. "Morgan wants me in the headmistress's office, I've got to go."

Alexa headed over to the office, and Morgan ushered her in.

"I've been monitoring different areas on campus, and it seems that wherever you are, I have trouble picking up a signal. Can you take off that transponder necklace? I want to examine it."

Alexa did as she was told, and tried to maintain her composure; she didn't want to give off the signal that she was experiencing the least bit of anxiety, despite the fact that she was. Alexa handed the necklace over to Morgan, who ran an electronic device over it.

"Interesting," said Morgan, "this thing has some type of cloaking technology built into it. Victoria must've designed it that way for some reason."

Morgan ran the device around in her hands for a few moments, then handed the device back to Alexa.

"Victoria Valerius is up to something," said Morgan. "I know she has a plan to try to stop me, but I need your help to stop her. If you know anything or come into contact with her, can you keep me notified?"

"Sure!" said Alexa, hoping that Morgan couldn't see through her lie. "I don't see how she could be a threat, though."

"She has counter technology the Futurians have developed on their own, some of it exceeds my own. Let me explain it to you with a metaphor. Let's say you went back in time a thousand years, and you and your enemy decided to arm two rival factions of an island. You might give them gunpowder, but your enemy might teach their opponents how to make Greek fire."

"What's Greek fire?" Alexa asked.

"It was a type of fire developed by the ancient Byzantines that couldn't be put out with water. In fact, water made the fire stronger. The people you helped might be able to defend themselves against rifles, because you taught them about gunpowder. But they might have difficulty defending themselves against Greek fire, if they had never encountered it before. Do you understand?"

"So you're saying you and the academy have two different and competing types of technology, and they could just as easily defeat you as you could defeat them?"

"Exactly!" said Morgan. "If it comes down to us versus them, can I count on you to help me if I need you?"

"If I help you and the academy wins, what will happen to me?" Alexa asked.

"Nothing," said Morgan. "At worst, they would place you on probation. They would never incarcerate you, because it would interfere with your education."

"That's good to know!" said Alexa. "You can count on me, Morgan!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:33 pm

Chapter 19: Execution of a Plan

The day before the Saturday when the Vernal Equinox would occur which would be the day that Morgan was set to unleash her plan, Alexa was in her dorm with Carl, when Hellion knocked on the door. Alexa invited her in.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," said Hellion.

"What?" Alexa asked.

"Speaking for myself and a few other members of Verso, we don't like the idea of Morgan trying to take over."

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Alexa asked.

"When I was younger, I thought the idea of taking over the world was a good idea, mainly because everyone I knew was into it. But now that I've put some thought into it, I don't think I want to change the world into a monarchy. I like the world the way it is. If you have a plan for helping Victoria overthrow Morgan, I and a couple of other people would like to help."

"I changed my mind about helping Morgan, also," said Alexa. "I'll try to contact her. Go and get the other people who are on your side."

While Hellion went to get the others, Alexa went into the bathroom and looked into the wall mirror where she had been contacted by Victoria Valerius. She stuck her hand through the mirror, and it disappeared into it. Alexa stepped through, and the room spun around, giving her vertigo as it had done the other times when she had been contacted by Morgan Lefevre. Victoria entered the room.

"Victoria," Alexa asked, "how is your plan to stop Morgan going?"

"I need your help," said Victoria. "I can't stop her from using her alternate timeline generator, but I can use an electromagnetic pulse weapon to destroy the reality splicer so she can't splice our future with the future of the new reality she's going to create."

"What do you need me to do?" Alexa asked.

"I have three devices," said Victoria, "one will destroy the reality splicer, one will erase any schematics of the reality splicer, and another device will erase the memory of the schematics of the reality splicer from Morgan Lefevre's mind. I will need three of you to do this, preferably all members of Verso house."

"Hellion is against Morgan's plan, and she knows of a couple of other people who are on your side, as well."

"Great!" said Victoria. "Go get them, and bring them here, so I can carry out my plan."

Alexa returned through the mirror and met up with Hellion, who had just returned from the Verso common room with two of her friends, Ion and Flux. Alexa brought them to the bathroom, but they couldn't step through the mirror, because it was programmed to only allow Alexa to enter. When she passed through again, she got the three devices from Victoria, but before she could carry them back through the mirror, Victoria gave her instructions.

"You need to take one of Morgan's scout ships to the Equator, and bring those other girls with you. You must plant the electromagnetic pulse weapon against one of the bulkheads of the outer hull of the reality splicer. It has a cloaking device that will be activated once you turn it on, so it will be hidden from view and undetectable by Morgan's technology. It will destroy the reality splicer once Morgan tries to turn it on."

"What about the device that will erase the memory of the computers?" Alexa asked.

"While you are on the scout ship, Hellion could be uploading the computer virus into the scout ship's mainframe computer. This will cause a cascade effect, wiping out the schematics on all of her computers. She won't know how to get that information back again!"

"What is the next step?" Alexa asked.

"You must enter the office and speak to Morgan, and turn this device on when you enter. It has been keyed into her unique chromosome pattern, and will selectively wipe out her memories of how the reality splicer works."

"Why do we have to do everything?" Alexa asked. "Don't you have an army or something?"

"We rely on an android army, and Morgan used a computer virus to shut all of them down. She struck when we were defenseless!"

"But why do me and some of my friends need to carry out your plan?" Alexa asked.

"I had to single handedly manufacture these devices," said Victoria. "You and me and whoever is choosing to help you are all that stand in the way of stopping Morgan Lefevre!"

"Okay, I'll do it," said Alexa.

"Make sure you use the mind control device on Morgan after you plant the device on the reality splicer and erase the schematics on the scout ship mainframe," said Victoria.

"Okay!" said Alexa, and she thrust the three devices into her backpack and returned through the mirror.

Hellion, Ion and Flux were waiting for her in the bathroom when she emerged on the other side. Alexa explained the plan, and gave the other two devices to Ion and Hellion.

"Put them in your backpacks, we need to fly to the Equator," said Alexa. "I'll meet with Morgan to get permission to use a scout ship, you three meet me in the Verso common room when I return."

Alexa walked to the headmistress's office, and met with Morgan.

"I would like to take a scout ship to the Equator, to show some of my friends the reality generator."

"You already have my permission," said Morgan. "I already told you that you could take one of my scout ships."

"Thanks, I just wanted to let you know where I was going," said Alexa.

When Alexa returned to the Verso common room, she met with Hellion, Ion and Flux. "We're clear for takeoff!"

Once the four of them were strapped into the seats in the scout ship, Alexa told the autopilot to take them to Morgan's base on the Equator in the Andes mountain range of Colombia. The autopilot did as it was told, and they rose vertically into the air and headed southeast, toward Colombia.

When they arrived, Alexa contacted the computer controlling the base and had it lower the force fields surrounding the site, then the scout ship touched down on the landing pad. The gull wing door opened vertically. When Alexa and the others exited the scout ship, they were met by members of Morgan's android army. The leader checked with Alexa, and she was able to confirm that they were there with Morgan's permission.

The girls walked around, and Alexa pointed out where the reality splicer was located. It was in a spot that would take some care to reach; whoever decided to plant the electromagnetic pulse weapon would need to do some climbing. Ion volunteered, and climbed up and planted the device. She activated it, and it disappeared from view, just as planned. When she was done, she climbed down. Now it was Hellion's turn to plant the computer virus that would wipe out the memory files of the reality splicer device. They went back to the scout ship to do this, just as Victoria had told Alexa, and Alexa had repeated the instructions to Hellion.

"I've succeeded," said Hellion. "Alexa, now you have to complete the final step of the plan. You're closest to Morgan, you have to use the mind control weapon on her!"

They strapped themselves into their seats and Alexa told the autopilot to take them back to the academy. They got clearance from the base computer that the force fields were lowered, and they rose vertically into the air. They arrived back on campus not too much later.

When the other girls returned to the Verso common room, Alexa activated the device in her backpack and headed into Morgan's office.

"Did you need something?" Morgan asked.

"Do I need to come with you tonight to set of the reality generator on your base on the Equator?" Alexa asked.

"It wouldn't be the same without you," said Morgan. "You'd better get some rest, we set off the device at 2:37 a.m. our time, so set your alarm for midnight."

"Okay," said Alexa, and she got up to leave.

Alexa returned to the Verso common room, where there were mixed results as far as the reaction of the students. A small group seemed happy that Alexa was turning against Morgan, but most of the others were unhappy with Alexa. Hellion approached Alexa.

"I feel bad about what we just did, I think I should inform Morgan," said Hellion.

"Are you kidding?" Alexa asked. "Victoria said we're the only ones who can stop her!"

"Exactly," said Hellion. "If the odds are so stacked against Victoria, then if we just did nothing, Morgan would win. We really could rule the world some day!"

"But all ephemerals would be enslaved," said Alexa. "I have friends who are ephemerals!"

"I'm informing Morgan," said Hellion, as she spun around and headed for the front door.

Alexa whipped out her neutrino dissimilator and pointed it at Hellion. "Take one more step toward that door, and I shrink you!"

Two other Verso students pulled their neutrino dissimilators on Alexa. "Drop it!" said one of them.

Ion and Flux pulled out their neutrino dissimilators and aimed them at the students who were pointing theirs at Alexa. "You drop yours first!" Ion shouted at the boy.

Flux, while aiming her neutrino dissimilator at one of the students aiming their weapon at Alexa, spoke to Hellion: "Go with Alexa to her dorm room and talk this over."

Hellion did as she was told, and Alexa followed her to her dorm.

Once they were inside Alexa's dorm, Alexa started shouting at her.

"We've come this far, Hellion! Why should we stop now?"

"I could say the same thing to you!" Hellion replied. "We're this close to world domination!" Hellion had her index finger and thumb close toogether for emphasis. "Do you know it would feel to walk down the street and be seen as a race of gods by the ephemerals?"

"Then why did you agree to help me?" Alexa asked. "You should've stayed completely out of this. If Morgan finds out what we did, there will be consequences for both of us, regardless of whether you take her side again!"

Hellion sat abruptly down on Alexa's bed. "I hadn't thought of that, I did help you, if she finds out, she could do anything to me."

"The reality generator goes off after midnight tonight, around 2:37 a.m. so we won't have to wait long to find out if Victoria was successful!"

"But what if Victoria isn't successful?" Hellion asked. "What will happen to us?"

"Either way, Morgan will succeed in generating a parallel reality," said Alexa. "Verso house will get what they want, a world to rule over. Victoria couldn't stop all the contingencies of Morgan's plan."

Hellion stood up and paced the room. "I never should have gotten involved! I don't know why I can never make up my mind, I should've stayed on Morgan's side in all of this!"

"Well, no matter what happens, we're in this together," said Alexa. "We haven't always seen eye to eye, but we did accomplish something together."

"I guess you're right," said Hellion. "It was stupid of me to try to inform Morgan, when I'm just as guilty as you!"

The two of them got up and exited the dorm, and headed back to the Verso common room. When they arrived, the other students were back to normal.

"Did the two of you come to an agreement?" Ion asked. "Yes," Alexa replied, "Hellion is just as guilty as me, and she would be telling on herself if she told on me."

"I hope this plan of Victoria's works out," said Ion. "Because if it doesn't, we're going to have a lot of problems with Morgan."

"I'll go talk to Victoria," said Alexa. "I need to inform her that we accomplished our mission."

Alexa turned and walked back to the bathroom, and entered the wall mirror. She experienced vertigo as the room turned around on her, but it subsided once she was completely on the other side. Victoria emerged.

"Did you accomplish your mission?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, we planted the electromagnetic pulse weapon and erased the files of the reality splicer schematics from the scout ship mainframe, and I used that mind control device on Morgan, but Hellion regrets helping us. She almost told on us! What will happen to us if you fail to defeat Morgan?"

"I don't know," said Victoria. "The consequences could be grave, but without your help, we never could've succeeded. I thank you for that."

"What good is destroying the reality splicer if she's going to succeed in generating an alternate reality?" Alexa asked.

"There would have been no way of destroying all of her equipment without her knowing," said Victoria. "Trust me, this was the only way.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:48 pm

Chapter 20: Zero Hour

At 2:00 a.m. Morgan went to the Verso house girl's dormitory and woke Alexa up. Alexa was still wearing her school uniform.

"We don't have much time!" said Morgan. "We're taking my flagship to the Equator."

Alexa got up and went to a mirror and combed her hair, then went with Morgan to her flagship. They strapped themselves in, and took off. Before long, they arrived above the base high in the Andes on the Equator in Colombia. Morgan deactivated the force field protecting the base, and they descended to the landing pad.

"The force field has to be off when I activate the alternate reality generator," said Morgan. "If Victoria was to strike, now would be the perfect time."

"How long before you set off your device?" Alexa asked.

"Less than ten minutes," Morgan replied. "I have a tendency to cut things short, but another reason I came so late is because I didn't want to give Victoria any leeway to attack this base."

They disembarked and walked over to the main control console of the alternate reality generator. The gullwing door of the flagship closed vertically behind them. When they arrived at the command center, Alexa could see a countdown on one of the monitors, and below that, an image of the Earth.

"When we reach zero, the timeline generator will fire into another reality, and commandeer it for our purposes."

"So you're not creating another reality from scratch?" Alexa asked.

"We're taking some random space-time continuum and making a duplicate of the reality of the ephemerals. In a matter of moments, everything you know about the world you came from will co-exist in this other reality I'm creating, with the exception of any Futurians living on Earth, they will be the only things not duplicated."

"So I can see my friends, and they will recognize me in the reality you're creating?" Alexa asked.

"Yes, why wouldn't they?" Morgan asked. "They won't even know they're duplicates until you tell them."

"What are you going to do with those people?" Alexa asked.

"I will rule over them with an iron fist, but they will be so appreciative of the technology that I'm giving them that they will be blinded to my true purposes."

"What technology will you give them?" Alexa asked.

"Cures for every type of cancer, a cure for heart disease, a cure for diabetes and blindness, to name a few. I also plan on giving them nuclear fusion. I want to bring them out of an age of primitivity!"

"What purpose will that serve?" Alexa asked.

"They will help form an army!" Morgan replied. "Once they have all of the technology I will give them, they will be loyal to me! If the academy or really any other Futurians try to stop me, they will be armed with the same level of technology that we have!"

Just then, the countdown reached zero. The timeline generator fired into space, and a new reality was established.

"It is done!" Morgan shouted, with her arms in the air victoriously.

"That quickly?" Alexa asked.

"Look on the monitor," said Morgan.

On the monitor where there had been one image of Earth, there were now two.

"Are you going to inform them that they are duplicates?" Alexa asked.

"Not officially, but if you want to tell some of them, you can. It's too early on the west coast right now, but tomorrow morning if you want to go with me I can drop you off in your neighborhood for a short time."

"When are you going to activate your reality splicer?" Alexa asked.

"After some preliminary work in the new reality," said Morgan as she deftly maneuvered some buttons on her control panel. "What? This can't be true!"

"What's wrong?" Alexa asked.

"The reality splicer has been damaged beyond repair! Victoria must have done this! I don't know how she did it!"

"Is that a huge problem?" Alexa asked.

"It would take years to rebuild it!" Morgan screamed. Alexa reacted by backing away from Morgan, worried that she suspected her. In a calmer tone of voice, Morgan said: "Get back in the flagship, I'm taking you back to the academy. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning so you can explore the new reality."

As the two of them retuned to the flagship, Alexa asked, "Does this screw up your plans?"

"Not completely, it just gives me more work," Morgan replied. "That reality splicer was the one piece of technology that the other Futurians couldn't duplicate on their own, I've spent decades developing that weapon!"

There was silence on the trip back to the academy. Alexa was thrilled beyond belief that Morgan didn't suspect her as a culprit, but tried not to show it. After landing at the school, Alexa went to her dorm and changed into her pajamas and went to bed.

The next morning, after showering and changing into her school uniform, Alexa went to breakfast in the dining hall. Gamma, Stratus and Umbra sat nearby.

"She did it," said Alexa between bites of toast. "Morgan generated a new reality!"

Alexa went over the details, and explained the technology Morgan would introduce to the new reality.

"I told you it was a good idea to help Morgan," said Stratus. "That new reality will be better than our old one!"

"Morgan is taking me to see the new reality," said Alexa.

"I want to go!" said Stratus. "Can you ask Morgan if I can go, too?"

"I'll ask her," said Alexa.

A while after breakfast, Morgan arrived to take Alexa with her to see the new reality. Stratus tagged along, after Alexa asked if Stratus could go, too. Morgan agreed, so the two of them got into the flagship, and strapped themselves in.

They arrived in the park near what would be Alexa's neighborhood if it was her own reality. The flagship touched down, and the gullwing door opened vertically. Alexa and Stratus disembarked.

"I'll be back to pick you up in an hour," said Morgan, and the gullwing door closed. The flagship took off into the sky.

"If we encounter anyone I know," said Alexa to Stratus, "don't tell them this is a duplicate reality."

Santiago was playing football with some guy friends of his, and threw the football back to his friends and ran over to talk to Alexa.

"I didn't know you were coming back from the academy today, what's the occasion?"

"It was the Vernal Equinox last night," said Alexa. "This is my friend Stratus."

Santiago shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you!" said Santiago.

"You, too." Stratus replied.

"I wanted to walk to my house, Santiago." said Alexa. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure!" Santiago replied, and he walked with Alexa and Stratus to Alexa's house a few blocks away.

"What's the real reason you came home today?" Santiago asked as they walked.

"I can't tell you," Alexa replied. "I just want to check out my house, to see what it looks like after all this time."

When they arrived at the house, it looked abandoned.

"What happened to your house?" Santiago asked. "I don't remember it looking like this."

The front door was locked, so Alexa went to the backyard, followed by Stratus and Santiago. Alexa broke a window, and Santiago crawled through and opened the door for the girls.

"It looks like a hurricane went through this house!" said Santiago.

All of the furniture was missing, and the house looked like it was in disrepair.

"Could you tell me what exactly is going on, Lexie?" Santiago asked.

"Morgan Lefevre generated a duplicate reality. All of the Futurians, including my family, weren't duplicated."

"So they crossed over into the duplicate reality?" Santiago asked.

"This is the duplicate reality, Santiago!" said Alexa. "You didn't exist 24 hours ago!"

"What's going to happen to us?" Santiago asked.

"The technology of this duplicate world will increase a thousand fold," Alexa replied. "Morgan will cure most diseases, and she will introduce technology that will rival that of the Futurians."

"Cool!" said Santiago. "Not bad!"

"That remains to be seen," said Alexa. "Morgan plans to rule this reality with an iron fist!"

"What can we do to stop her?" Santiago asked.

"Nothing!" said Stratus. "And nobody can protect you from her, either!"

"She's right," said Alexa. "Our headmistress tried to stop her, but could only succeed so far, our academy was taken over by Morgan's android army. Even we can't stop her completely."

"It will be interesting to see how this alternate world pans out," said Stratus. "We can see what would happen to our world if Futurian technology had been introduced!"

"How long will it take for her to introduce all of that technology to our world, and take over?" Santiago asked.

"It could take a week," said Alexa. "I'm not really sure. I don't know what her time frame is."

"If I didn't exist 24 hours ago, then how did I get created?" Santiago asked.

"This space-time continuum existed before, but it was devoid of life," Alexa replied. "Everything and everyone on this planet were put together by technology that I don't even understand."

"But I have memories of last week, a year ago, when I was a little kid," said Santiago."

"You and everyone on this planet are duplicates of the originals back on the Earth I came from," said Alexa. "And Santiago, I want you to know that I have always loved you, and you are the reason I chose to betray Morgan Lefevre, to try to stop her."

"Will you say that to my counterpart back on your version of Earth?" Santiago asked.

"Nope!" said Alexa. "I've always wanted to tell him, but I don't want to put my business out on front street like that. But I don't mind telling you!"

Alexa moved in and put her arms around Santiago and kissed him on the lips. "I love you, Santiago. If Morgan ever tries to hurt you, I'll try to stop her. Even if you are just a duplicate version of the Santiago I know and love!"

"It's almost time to meet Morgan back at the park," said Stratus.

"Okay," Alexa replied to Stratus, then turned and looked at Santiago. "Be sure to tell Tricia and Roxie what happened, but try not to scare them, okay?"

"Will do," said Santiago, "but it's too bad you can't stay here and help the people of our world."

"I can't stay here," said Alexa. "I have a life back on my own version of Earth! I have to go back there eventually."

The three kids exited through the back door, and walked to the front of the house. They walked down the sidewalk toward the park.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Lexie!" said Santiago. "For what it's worth, I'm in love with you, too."

"I can still come back to visit," Alexa replied.

When they arrived back at the park, Alexa and Stratus waited for Morgan to arrive in her flagship. About five minutes later, the flagship descended and the gullwing door opened vertically. Alexa and Stratus walked up the gangplank and the door closed behind them. They strapped themselves in, and headed back to their own reality.

"I uploaded a message to the people of that reality, let me upload it to your electronic tablet, Alexa. It was on every television channel and radio frequency."

Once back at the academy, Alexa took her electronic tablet back to the Verso common room, to view the message Morgan sent to the people of that alternate Earth. Stratus watched it over her shoulder.

"To the people of Earth," Morgan could be seen sitting in the command chaor of her flagship, "I am Morgan Lefevre, your creator and benefactor. Less than 24 hours ago, during the Vernal Equinox, I created this reality. You are all duplicates of the original inhabitants of Earth. I am from a race of people from nearly one million years in the future. I've established this reality to end all diseases and hunger. Within 48 hours, I will give you the secrets of nuclear fusion and advanced spacecraft propulsion systems. You will be far more technologically advanced than your counterparts. All I ask in return is that you accept me as your absolute ruler!"

"Wow!" said Alexa when the video was over. "Imagine how the people of that world must feel!"

"It's like they're crushed under the boot of a conqueror!" said Stratus.

"I wonder how long it will take Morgan to make an army out of the people of that world?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know," said Stratus, "But Victoria will definitely have her hands full when she gets back!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Chapter 21: Victoria Strikes Back!

Monday morning, after school was out for the first year students at the library, Alexa went to the office of the headmistress to speak with Morgan Lefevre. Morgan ushered her in, and had her sit at the desk in a chair.

"What can I do for you?" Morgan asked.

"I've been thinking about something," said Alexa. "My shrunken captive, his name is Terry. He doesn't have a counterpart in the new reality because I removed him before the new reality was created, right?"

"That's correct," said Morgan. "There is only one of him. What are you getting at?"

"I want to take him to the new reality and un-shrink him."

"What for?" Morgan asked.

"He can tell the people of the new reality about the Futurians, so they can be better prepared to help you build an army. When I acquire him by shrinking him a second time, he can tell us what the word on the street is, about how those people feel about us."

"I like your thinking," said Morgan. "I'll meet you with your shrunken captive at the flagship in ten minutes. Don't un-shrink him until we get to the new reality."

Back in her dorm several minutes later, Alexa explained to Terry that she was letting him go in the new reality. She took him in his portable container and her neutrino dissimilator pistol and met Morgan at the flagship. Alexa strapped herself in, and they took off vertically into the sky. They landed at the park near where Alexa lived.

As Alexa unstrapped herself, she said to Morgan, "You'd better give me a few hours this time, I have to take the bus back to the mini golf park."

"You have your communicator if you need to contact me," said Morgan. Once Alexa disembarked, the gullwing door closed vertically downwards, and the flagship took off into the sky. Alexa made her way to the bus stop. She knew how to get to the mini golf park, she had taken the bus there before when she was a student at the local elementary school.

An hour later, she was there. She got off the bus and walked over to the spot where she had first shrunk Terry. She took him out of his portable container, and set him on the ground. She stepped back, and set her neutrino dissimilator on assimilate, and pulled the trigger. In less than a second, Terry was normal size. Alexa quickly pushed the button on her pistol that would reduce someone to 1/72 of their normal size, in case Terry tried to take the pistol from her.

"I don't know how to thank you!" said Terry.

"When I see you again, just give me a report of how people are reacting to Morgan Lefevre. I need to know if they are on her side, or against her."

"You've got it!" said Terry, and he ran off.

Alexa pulled out her communicator with a sinister smile on her face. "Too bad Terry doesn't know he's been fitted with a subcutaneous transponder, so I can track his every move!"

Alexa went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. After getting on the bus, she was back in her old neighborhood and decided to go talk to Roxie. She went to her home and knocked on the door. Roxie answered.

"Did Santiago fill you in on what happened?" Alexa asked.

"He didn't have to," said Roxie. "Every TV channel is playing Morgan's message. The weird thing is, I don't feel like a duplicate."

"Santiago said that, too," said Alexa. "I guess that's the weird part about all this, you were all duplicated right down to every last atom and chromosome!"

"Are you going to rule over us like Morgan is?" Roxie asked.

"I don't know, that's up to Morgan." said Alexa. "I wouldn't mind helping her rule this world. Maybe I could give you and Tricia special jobs, as my helpers."

"Could you?" Roxie asked.

"I'll try," said Alexa. "Well, I've gotta go. Take it easy!"

Once Alexa was back at the park, she summoned Morgan with her communicator. Within seconds, the flagship arrived, and the gullwing doors opened vertically and Alexa entered.

"That pathetic toy thinks I set him free!" said Alexa with a sinister smile. "It's only a matter of time before he's back in my hands again!"

Alexa strapped herslf into her seat, and the flagship took off into the sky.

"I've got a proposition for you," Alexa asked, "Can you give jobs to the counterparts of two of my best friends in the new reality? They want to help us rule the world. Maybe they can be my generals or something."

"I don't see why not," said Morgan. "We need a power structure in place to rule over those people."

Soon, the flagship was back on campus, and Alexa and Morgan disembarked. Alexa returned to her dorm, so she could monitor the whereabouts of Terry. As she tracked him with her communicator, she had to use the bathroom. She went in to her private bathroom. When she was done and washing her hands, she saw Victoria in the mirror.

"Victoria!" said Alexa. "Everything went according to plan, but what are you planning to do next? Morgan is building an army of people from the new reality."

"I'm assembling an army of my own," said Victoria. "I have an android which is better than the model Morgan is using, it's just a matter of time to duplicate it so there are enough of them to stop her."

"What do you need me to do?" Alexa asked.

"I need you to knock Morgan out," said Victoria. "She trusts you, if you can use a mind control device I'll give you to render her unconscious, I can do the rest."

"I just re-enlarged my shrunken captive so he could do reconnaissance in the new reality, if you plan on doing this today, I hope I can get my little man back."

"If everything goes according to plan, I'll be sure your shrunken captive is returned to you, Alexa." Victoria's hand reached through the mirror, holding a small device. "Just take this to her office and push the button. You will be knocked out, also. That is part of my plan."

"What if she takes me somewhere on her flagship?" Alexa asked. "Should I set it off there?"

"No, the device must be set off in my office. If she is onboard her flagship, I won't be able to access her. As soon as Morgan is unconscious, that device will signal me, and I will arrive with my armada. Now go, hurry!"

Alexa took the device in her hand and headed to the office of the headmistress. She entered, and Morgan ushered her inside, as usual. "Take this ring and put it on," said Morgan. "It will allow you to contact my future counterpart, in case I am thwarted. If you try to take the ring off, it will send a signal to me, so keep it on."

"What makes you think that's going to happen?" Alexa asked, as she took the ring and put it on.

"Something very strange occurred," said Morgan. "There was a device planted on a structure on my timeline generator, and some of my equipment was destroyed. The problem is, I don't seem to recall ever building another device. Did you have anything to do with that?"

"What makes you think I was involved?" Alexa asked.

"Are you working with Victoria Valerius?" Morgan asked.

Alexa clicked the button on the mind control device, and she fell face first onto the desk in front of her, along with Morgan. Both of them were unconscious.

Within seconds, an armada appeared from the sky; thousands of star cruisers descended and landed on the campus. Hundreds remained in the sky. The flagship of this armada landed not far from the office where Morgan and Alexa were sleeping. The gullwing door opened, and Victoria stepped out, followed by a dozen androids. One of the androids carried Morgan back to Victoria's flagship, while Victoria took Alexa's communicator from her. When she had it, another android carried Alexa back to the bed in her dorm room.

While Victoria walked back to her flagship with the androids, some of her star cruisers shot energy beams at Morgan's scout ships and her flagship, reducing them to a fraction of their former size. Androids collected the smaller ships and brought them onboard Victoria's flagship.

"I need her mind scanned immediately, for any passwords we might need to access her equipment," said Victoria. "I hope she's not an imposter! If this isn't the real Morgan Lefevre, we've got a lot more to deal with!"

The androids complied, and before long, Victoria had the information she needed. The miniaturized flagship that once belonged to Morgan was small enough to fit on a table. Victoria miniaturized an android to go onboard armed with Morgan's passwords, so he could link her computer systems with the computers onboard Victoria's vessel.

Victoria piloted her flagship back to the new reality Morgan had created, followed by a thousand of her star cruisers. When they encountered the orbiting scout ships belonging to Morgan Lefevre, Victoria used her passwords to have them lower their force fields so they could be miniaturized and teleported aboard. When all of the scout ships were shrunk and on board, Victoria landed her flagship in a parking lot. She used Alexa's communicator to locate Terry, and followed him on foot.

At some point, Alexa began to wake up. Victoria was seated beside her, in Alexa's desk chair.

"That was the best sleep I've ever had," said Alexa. "I feel so rested!"

"Morgan has been overthrown," said Victoria. "And we couldn't have done it without you!"

Alexa sat upright. "What about my little man?"

"I went and retrieved him from the reality Morgan generated," said Victoria. "He's in your terrarium!"

Alexa got up and walked over to her shelf, and sure enough, Terry was an inch tall again, safely within his little habitat.

"There's something important I need to tell you," said Victoria.

"What?" Alexa asked.

"All of the students have had their memories modified. They have no memory of Morgan taking over the campus. You are the only one who remembers."

"Why did you do that?" Alexa asked.

"We can't have the students lose respect for the faculty of this academy. Since you did so much to help overthrow her, you're getting special treatment. Just don't reveal any of what happened to the other students."

"Thank you for sparing my memory," said Alexa. "But why was everything on me? Isn't that a heavy burden for a 12 year old student?"

"I apologize for that, but Morgan caught us unaware this time," Victoria replied. "But we will be prepared of she tries this strategy a second time. And we learned something from you, Alexa."

"What?" Alexa asked.

"You are a person who started out kind of evil, but you made the right decision in the end. This taught me that it is better to trust someone who is bad but makes the right decision in the end, than to be betrayed by someone we think is a good person."

"But I'm not a good person," said Alexa. "If you didn't have a chance to stop Morgan, I would've been more than happy to stay on her side."

"Nobody is perfect," said Victoria. "Power can be a very desirable thing. I don't blame you for wanting to rule a world. Morgan will be detained for a very long time, until we can recondition her mind."

"But she can use time travel to come back, after you eventually release her!" said Alexa.

"That is the unfortunate truth," said Victoria. "The Futurians don't believe in capital punishment."

Victoria got up to leave, then set Alexa's communicator on her desk, before leaving the room.

Alexa waited then went to the Verso common room. Stratus and Gamma were seated, looking over their homework on their electronic tablets. Hellion was nearby. Alexa approached them.

"Hi!" said Alexa, trying to see if what Victoria had said was true, that their memories had been tampered with.

"Well if it isn't Morgan's little minion!" said Hellion.

"What makes you think that?" Alexa asked.

"Everyone thinks that," said Hellion.

Stratus got up and stepped closer to Alexa, whispering. "Do you know what Morgan's plan is?"

"No," said Alexa, "she probably doesn't even have a plan."

"If she does, would you let me on on it?" Stratus asked.

"Even if she had a plan, I don't think she could defeat the faculty of this school," said Alexa.

"How can you be so sure?" Stratus asked.

"I guess you can call it a hunch," Alexa replied. Alexa was eager to tell her friends everything that happened, but Victoria had sworn her to secrecy. There was no way of knowing if her mind would be tampered with, if she revealed anything to the other students, so she wasn't willing to take that chance. Alexa looked at the signal ring that Morgan had given her before she had been defeated, astonished that Victoria hadn't found it and removed it.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:33 pm

Chapter 22: The Game isn't Over

After her last class the next day, Alexa went to her dorm room and got her terrarium down and got her shrunken man out.

"Terry? What was it like being free for a short time?"

"I was able to have pizza again, so that was a plus," said Terry. "I should've known you wouldn't re-enlarge me permanently."

Alexa laughed. "You were just meant to be a toy! The reason I got you out was to ask you something." Alexa showed Terry the signal ring Morgan had given her. "Morgan gave me this to signal her if she got defeated. If I take it off, it will signal her."

"I think you should notify someone," said Terry. "A member of the faculty."

"I'll get a second opinion," said Alexa, and she put Terry back in his terrarium and placed it back on the shelf.

Alexa went to the library after her next class the next day, and met up with Carl. Alexa took him to a secluded area, and showed him the signal ring Morgan Lefevre had given her.

"Morgan gave me this ring to contact her in case she was defeated. If I try to take it off, it will send her a signal. I didn't want to show my Verso friends, because they would want me to help Morgan. What should I do, Carl?”

Carl thought about it and said, "You should go straight to Victoria, and let her know."

Carl escorted Alexa to the headmistress's office. After being let in by the receptionist, Victoria ushered Alexa and Carl into her office.

"I have this ring," said Alexa, showing the ring for Victoria to see. "Morgan gave it to me before she was rendered unconscious. She said I could choose to signal her, but if I tried to take the ring off, it would automatically signal her."

"Why didn't you bring this to my attention before?" Victoria asked.

"I don't know," Alexa replied. "I kind of forgot about it."

Victoria got on her communicator and contacted the medical office. "Get a medical professional down here immediately,"

While Victoria was waiting for a medic, she looked over the surveillance footage of what had transpired just before Alexa and Morgan were rendered unconscious the day before. Victoria watched as Morgan gave the ring to Alexa.

"Why didn't you activate the mind control device before putting the ring on?" Victoria asked.

"She would've known something was up," Alexa replied.

In less than a minute, a doctor rushed in and Victoria explaiend the situation. They used electronic equipment to scan the ring.

"It is definitely technology supplied by Morgan," said the doctor. "If we try to cut into it, take it apart, or take it off, it will send out a signal."

"To where?" Victoria asked. "Morgan is asleep in a rehabilitation center, so if the signal got sent to her, I don't think it would do any good."

"I think Morgan Lefevre has a contingency plan in place," said the doctor. "Maybe she has an A.I. this ring will contact, to try to break her out. My suggestion to leave the ring on Alexa Lockport until we can find out where the signal would be transmitted to."

"Are you sure there's no way to get it off of her finger without triggering it?" Victoria asked.

"There's like a two out of three chance that I could, but I'm still not happy woth those odds," said the doctor. "I think we should wait until we can go over the schematics, I have a copy of it on my scanning device. It will take some time to look it over."

"Are you okay with that, Alexa?" Victoria asked.

"I think he should try to get it off without triggering it," said Alexa. "Two out of three sounds like good odds to me!"

"I think you should try to take it off, then!" Victoria told the doctor.

"You're going to listen to the opinion of a twelve year old?" the doctor asked.

"Hey!" said Alexa, "I turn thirteen next month!"

"Just try it," said Victoria. "With Morgan Lefevre unconscious, I don't think we have much to worry about."

The medic tried to pry the ring off with a special tool, but the ring lit up when he tried to do that.

"The signal!" the medic shouted, "It's been activated!"

A control console lit up on the side of Victoria's desk.

"Morgan has escaped!" Victoria shouted. "The satellites we put up in orbit around the planet Morgan created have been destroyed! You were right, she had a contingency plan!"

Outside, in the sky above the academy, hundreds of scoutships similar to the ones Morgan had used to take over the school previously descended upon the campus. A larger vessel, the flagship, landed and Morgan stepped out with two people Alexa would recognize. Alexa emerged from Victoria's office and saw them.

"Santiago?" Alexa asked. "And Roxie?"

Her two friends were dressed in military uniforms, black and gray. Roxie's had a short miniskirt with a long sleeved tunic. Santiago and Roxie appraoched Alexa, while some students watched in awe.

"Morgan recruited us and made us generals," said Santiago. "We're from the new reality she created."

"Our technology exceeds that of the Futurians!" said Roxie. "There is no hope for them to defeat us."

"Will you join us?" Santiago asked. "You outrank us! We will obey your every command, as long as it correlates with the desires of Morgan Lefevre."

"I'll leave these two with you for a while," said Morgan. "You've got some catching up to do. Meanwhile, I'll be at a hidden location waiting for you. Santiago and Roxie have transponders that can contact me." Morgan departed and walked up the gangplank of her flagship. Once inside, the gullwing doors closed, and the vessel moved vertically skyward until it was out of sight. The other scoutships left, too.

Alexa walked with Santiago and Roxie to her dorm room. Once they were alone inside, they got down to business.

"So, tell me exactly what's going on," said Alexa.

Santiago and Roxie looked at each other, unsure of who should go first. Santiago decided to lead the conversation.

"Morgan took about two hundred people, and got them from ten different times over a 48 hour period of time. When it was done to me, the first time I was debriefed and given specific mission parameters. When I got back, I only had time to eat and take a short break before she picked me up again. So far, I've been picked up ten times and this is the most recent time."

"We get a lot more done that way," said Roxie. "Each of us are about a week older than our calandar age, but the time we are officially from sees that 48 hours has passed."

"Morgan is building an army," said Santiago. "Certain military leaders from different countries on our version of Earth have been recruited to serve Morgan Lefevre."

"How is the technology of your world now?" Alexa asked.

"It's a lot more advanced," said Santiago. "Morgan probably lived ten years of her life within the last 48 hours of our time, she knocked out all of the technology the Futurians isntalled, and replaced it with her own. She has defensive satellites in orbit, and weapons to protect us from the Futurians."

"We have things that only existed in science fiction shows and films just a week ago," said Roxie. "Nuclear fusion reactors power everything now, we have alloys a hundred times stronger than titanium, and force field generators that can protect us from just about anything."

"You forgot to mention space propulsion systems that can get us to Mars in a matter of hours," said Santiago. "The space vessels aren't as fast as Morgan's vessels, but they're a quantum leap more advnced than anything you have on your Earth."

"The world is an amazing place now!" said Roxie.

"How did Morgan accomlish all of this?" Alexa asked. "She was unconscious in some kind of a rehabilitation center, from what I heard Victoria Valerius say."

"She had a crew of androids in a scout ship in another space-time continuum," said Santiago. "They broke her out, and she spent a great deal of time planning this secondary attack. When she had everything she needed to succeed, she traveled back in time and conquered our version of Earth, the way we described it to you."

"How did she deal with her mind being tampered with?" Alexa asked.

"She had a mind scan done each time before she came to this world, so her androids just uploaded her most recent memories." said Santiago.

"She had a contingency plan for anything Victoria could think of," said Roxie. "Your birthday is coming up soon, Alexa, don't you want to celebrate it with us, on our world?"

"I don't see why not," said Alexa with a sinister smile.

"That's the Alexa we used to know!" said Santiago, as he pulled out his transponder. "Should I contact Morgan, and tell her you're coming with us?"

Alexa left her backpack behind, and carried her terrarium with her shrunken captive inside, and went with her two friends outside to the courtyard to wait for Morgan's flagship. The flagship landed almost immediately after Santiago contacted Morgan, and the gullwing door opened vertically and the gangplank lowered. The trio stepped onboard, while Victoria watched helplessly from the courtyard.

Once inside, the three of them strapped themselves in and Morgan greeted Alexa.

"Will I have a palace on the new world?" Alexa asked.

"Of course!" said Morgan as she punched in the sequence of buttons that closed the door and piloted the flagship vertically upwards into the sky. "I've set up a command center in Griffith park, where you have a mansion and an armed sentry of androids. It should only take a few seconds to land there."

When they landed and disembarked, Alexa could see the mansion Morgan had spoken of. It was huge, and surrounded on all sides by Griffith park.

"You just built a mansion out on the middle of Griffith park?" Alexa asked as he carried her terrarium. "How long did that take?"

"It was almost instantaneous," said Morgan. "I used a pattern stored in the computer system, and through the manipulation of matter and energy, it was duplicated. This is what homes look like on other planets we have colonized in the future, we have more room to build there."

"It looks spectacular!" said Alexa. "But if it was so easy for Victoria to defeat you before, what is to stop her now?"

"We're in what's known as a time war," said Morgan. "Both sides are using time travel to their advantage. They won't kill me, and I won't kill them. It's a battle for domination."

"How long until you win?" Alexa asked.

"I have to put the faculty of each academy into stasis," Morgan replied. "When they are frozen, they won't be able to stop me any longer. It's just a matter of time until then."

"Tell her about some of the changes you've made to this world, Morgan!" said Santiago.

"I've ended world hunger across the globe," said Morgan. "Most illnesses have been cured, but I'm trying to establish space stations across the solar system for the vast swath of humanity that will be born over the course of the coming decades."

"That sounds great," said Alexa. "It sounds like you've done more good than bad."

"I also plan on shrinking the criminal population of the world," said Morgan. "They will be sold as pets, to stimulate the world economy. I'll put you in charge of that, I know girls your age love to deal with miniaturized people."

"Thank you, Morgan!" said Alexa with a sinister smile. "I'd love to be in charge of that!"

"Get your self acquainted with this mansion, I need you to fly with some androids in a scout ship and observe the locations where some minaiturization chambers will be built. You can't go to every location, but I want you to get acquainted to how they are constructed and to become familiar with some of the technology you will be dealing with."

"Where is my bedroom?" Alexa asked.

"Roxie will show you where," said Morgan. "It's up stairs, an elevator will take you there."

Alexa followed Roxie, and headed into the elevator carrying her terrarium. The doors opened, they entered, then the doors closed behind them. A moment later they were on the second floor, and the doors opened.

"That was quick!" said Alexa.

Roxie opened the door to a huge bedroom. Inside, there was a massive bed fit for royalty, and a large bathroom off to one side. There was a balcony, with a sliding glass door leading to it.

"This is the biggest bedroom I've ever seen!" said Alexa. "I think I'm going to like it here!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:45 pm

Scion

Chapter 23: An Uneasy Truce?

Alexa looked around the huge bedroom. There was a device built into a wall that looked like some of the food and beverage devices in the Verso common room back on campus.

"What's this?" Alexa asked.

"That's a duplicator, it has patterns for every food known to humanity stored in the computer's memory files. Go ahead and ask it for something, it responds to voice command."

"Root beer!" said Alexa, and a moment later a glass mug of root beer appeared. Alexa took the mug down, and took a sip. "This is the best root beer I've ever tasted!"

"Look at this computer screen," said Roxie, as she turned on a monitor with a remote control. Alexa watched as people stood in line; an android in the front of the line was inoculating them, one by one, with a strange device.

"That device he's using on them cures all known diseases," said Roxie. "You've got a lot of catching up to do to learn about all of the advances Morgan introduced to this reality."

Meanwhile, back at the academy, Victoria was looking through Alexa's backpack, and found the device that could de-activate all of Morgan's machines. Victoria took it to the research department and had Valence, their top scientist, look at it.

"It seems to have a kill switch built into it," said Valence.

"What exactly does it do?" Victoria asked.

"It will de-activate all of Morgan's technology," Valence replied.

"Could it be a trick?" Victoria asked.

"I don't think so," Valence replied, "I think this was a contingency plan to make Alexa look like our savior in case we were coming close to defeating Morgan Lefevre."

"If that's the case, then activate it, and prepare an invasion force!" said Victoria, and Valence complied by pushing the button on the device.

Back in the new reality, Morgan's androids fell inoperative wherever they had stood. Across the globe, all of Morgan's technology shut down. Back in Alexa's bedroom, Roxie looked at her signaling watch.

"Something's wrong!" said Roxie. "All of our technology is shutting down!"

"How could that have happened?" Alexa asked.

"Did Morgan give you a device with a kill switch?" Roxie asked.

"Yes, I have it in my backpack... wait a minute, I left my backpack in my bedroom back at the academy!"

"Someone must've found it and activated it!" said Roxie.

The two girls walked to the balcony and looked out the window. An invasion force filled the sky above them, with Victoria's fleet there to conquer and subdue Morgan once again.

"I need to end this right now, before we get into another futile time war!" said Alexa. She went to the elevator followed by Roxie and went to the first floor, then walked through the living room and exited the house.

Victoria's flagship landed in Griffith park, not far from the house. Alexa approached the flagship, and Victoria and Valence disembarked.

"We need to form a truce!" said Alexa. "We can't get into a never ending time war! First you won, then Morgan wins, when will it stop?"

Victoria was close enough to speak to now. "I have no plans of making a truce with Morgan Lefevre!"

"She has done a lot of good on this world!" said Alexa. "She has cured all diseases, and poverty has been eliminated!"

"Morgan Lefevre is not to be trusted!" said Victoria.

"At least call a temporary truce for a year, and see how things go. Morgan only wants what's best for this world!"

Valence whispered something to Victoria.

"My top scientist agrees with you," said Victoria. "But only a temporary truce! We will see how Morgan does over the next year, and if she has turned over a new leaf as you have claimed, then maybe we can forge an alliance between her world and ours."

"Thank you, headmistress!" said Alexa, "I promise you she won't let you down. I'll go get her to come out and talk with you."

Alexa ran to get Morgan inside the house. Morgan was trying to get a control console to function.

"Morgan, I've convinced Victoria to forge a temporary truce with you! If you keep your nose clean for a year, they won't do anything to you."

"How did you manage to swing that?" Morgan asked.

"I told her about all of the good things you've done for this world. You've eliminated poverty and disease, Victoria is impressed by that. Come out and talk with her."

Morgan followed Alexa outside, where Victoria and Valence were waiting.

"This time war can go on forever," said Victoria, "or we can call a truce right here, right now. I can allow you to keep this world, you can make it over in your image, but I'm only giving you a one year truce. If you can maintain good behavior for that period of time, we can make the truce permanent."

"I agree to your terms," Morgan replied, and the two shook hands.

Alexa leaped into the air and shouted, "Yes! The time war is over!"

"Alexa," said Victoria, "I need you to come back to Southridge academy with me. I can't let you remain here."

"Are you serious?" Alexa asked. "Can't I stay here part of the time?"

"Your education is important," said Victoria. "If your parents agree to let you spend the summers here, then you have my permission to come back here."

"Okay," Alexa replied. "Maybe I can spend part of the summer here, and the other part with my parents."

"I can allow you to come back for part of the summer," said Morgan. "As long as your parents give the okay." Morgan handed a communication device to Alexa. "Here, this is how you can contact me." Alexa took the device and thanked Morgan.

Not too long afterwards, after everyone said their goodbyes, Alexa was back on Victoria's flagship. Morgan's devices were re-activated, and Alexa was strapped in with her terrarium and her miniaturized captive. The flagship rose vertically into the air, and took off into space.

"I still don't want you alarming the other students by letting them know about everything that happened with Morgan these past few days," said Victoria.

"I won't tell them," said Alexa.

"And another thing,' Victoria continued, "I don't want you to ever speak of the reality splicer she built. When my device destroyed it, I erased it from her memory so she remembers nothing about it. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," Alexa replied.

Once they landed back on campus, Alexa took her terrarium back to her dorm room. She set her terrarium on her desk, and got her captive out.

"It looks like we are the only ones who know what truly happened the past few days," said Alexa.

"The faculty know what happened," said Terry the captive. "If you're anxious to talk about it, you can speak to one of them."

"I know, but I really wish I could talk to Stratus and Gamma about it, they're my true friends here. Ion and Flux don't even remember helping me."

"What's the purpose of having a shrunken man as a pet?" Terry asked.

"I don't know, I've always wanted one, a lot of girls I knew back on Earth talked about it, but it was only a pipe dream to us then. Here, we can make it a reality. Have you gotten used to being my shrunken captive?"

"As used to it as I'll ever get," said Terry. "When I was a kid, I always wanted to be shrunk like this, and have some beautiful woman capture me."

"That was part of the paramenters I set up," said Alexa. "Umbra helped me with that. I only wanted a willing captive, that's why you were chosen."

"But how would your computers know something like that?" Terry asked. "I never volunteered that information online."

"The Futurians have satellites orbitting Earth, but in other dimensions. They have the capability of reading the minds of the potential targets. It read your mind, and found that you were submissive, and would be a willing captive."

Over the next couple of weeks, Alexa went about her usual routine, attending classes and Aerial Aquatics. Eventually, April 13th came around, Alexa's thirteenth birthday. Some of her Verso friends had arranged for a surprise party for her in the common room. She was surprised when she walked in and they threw confetti and streamers on her. There was a huge cake and punch bowl.

"Happy Birthday, Alexa!" they all shouted.

"You guys, this is so awesome!" said Alexa.

They sang happy birthday to her, and gave her presents. One present, from Stratus, was a container for her shrunken captive that was made from platinum, and there were diamonds and other jewels built into the container.

"This is really nice!" said Alexa, and she hugged Stratus.

"The one you already have can be used for emergencies, but this newer one you can use every day," said Stratus. "When the container is empty, it has a red ruby on the front. If your shrunken captive is inside, there is a built in cloaking device that will shield him from view. so when you open the container and he's inside, but you can't see him, the red ruby turns into a blue sapphire. That's how you'll know he's inside despite him being invisible."

They celebrated until late into the evening. That night, Alexa went outside to get some fresh air, and Carl was waiting for her.

"Happy birthday, Alexa!" said Carl. “It's too bad your birthday wasn't on a Friday, then it would be Friday the thirteenth!" Carl handed her a present.

It was a case for her communicator, and it was hot pink.

"This is perfect, Carl! Thank you!" said Alexa, and she kissed him on the cheek. "Do you want me to bring you a piece of cake?"

Carl nodded, and Alexa went inside to get cake. When she came back out, Carl was seated on a bench. Alexa gave him some cake, and he started eating.

"I have a question," said Carl. “Do you remember talking about a boy back home?"

"Santiago?" Alexa asked.

"Yes," Carl replied. "Have you made a decision about whether or not you're choosing him or me?"

"I'm too young to choose who I'm going to marry," Alexa replied. "But I'm keeping all of my options open for the time being. I might choose you, or someone else."

"I guess that's fair," said Carl.

Later that evening, Alexa was alone in her dorm room with her captive. She had him standing on her desk.

"I'm thirteen today," said Alexa. "I'm officially a teenager."

"Congratulations," said Terry. "I hope I'm still with you when you're a hundred and thirteen!"

"And hopefully I won't look a day over twenty one!" Alexa replied.

Over the next few weeks, finals came around, and everyone was studying. Some of the older kids took over the library and stayed up late studying. Alexa, Stratus and Gamma formed a study group, because they had some of the same classes together. The last day of school was in mid May, so everyone was looking forward to summer break.

Alexa was able to help Gamma and Stratus with math, while Gamma and Stratus could help Alexa with subjects she was deficient in. During finals week, there was a final on a different day in each class, sometimes two finals on the same day. At the end of day one of finals week, Alexa was exhausted, but didn't give up. On day two, she had two finals. Normally, class was 45 minutes long, but each class was two hours for finals. Since the finals were graded by computer, the students received their grades the same day.

By the end of the week, Alexa took her last final and then relaxed. She had passed all of her finals, some of them with extremely high grades. The following day would be the first day of summer break, so everyone was packing and getting ready to take the rocket sled with Ozymandias back to where they lived. Some of the students lived in far flung places like San Bernardino and Riverside.

The next morning, after breakfast, Alexa got all of her things ready, and said goodbye to her new friends, and to Carl. She planned on staying in touch with Stratus and Gamma and Umbra, she still had her communicator to contact them with.

She stood in line with her luggage, Terry was inside the portable container that Stratus had given Alexa for her birthday, and the terrarium was minaiturized down to a more portable size. When Ozymandias notified Alexa that it was her turn, she got in and he took her to her parents home in southern California.

She went inside and was greeted by her parents.

"So how was your first year at Southridge academy?" Alexa's mother asked.

"It was unusual," Alexa replied. "Morgan Lefevre recruited me and wanted me to help her take over the world. She got defeated by the faculty of Southridge academy, but then Morgan fought back, and now they have a truce. I'm the only student who knows what really happened, their minds have been tampered with so they don't remember. Is that anything like your experience at Southridge academy?"

"No," her mother replied. "But I'm glad you're safe. I baked brownies, would you like one?" Alexa's mother held out a tray of brownies, and Alexa took one, and took a bite.

"I've got a question for the two of you," Alexa asked, "Could I spend half the summer here, and half in that new reality Morgan Lefevre created? I need to help her get things organized there. She permanently got rid of poverty and diseases there."

Mr. and Mrs. Lockport looked at each other. Mrs. Lockport replied, "We can talk this over, we need time to think about it.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:21 pm

Chapter 24: Epilogue

"Why don't you go to the park and socialize with your friends for a while," said Mr. Lockport, "and when you get back, your mother and I will give you the verdict on whether we will let you spend time with Morgan Lefevre."

"Thanks, Daddy!" said Alexa. She took her belongings to her room, and re-enlarged her terrarium with her neutrino dissimilator and set the terrarium on a shelf. She put her clothes away, then grabbed her cell phone that had been in her room while she was at the academy, and put it inside of her backpack along with her neutrino dissimilator, and her neural stimulator and set off for the park nearby, to meet up with her old friends. Alexa still wore her portable container that Stratus had given to her on her birthday, with Terry still inside.

Since it was a Saturday, Roxie and Tricia were hanging out there at the park.

"What kind of a necklace is that?" Roxie asked.

"It is made of platinum and has diamonds and other gems built into it," said Alexa. "I keep my shrunken captive inside. His name is Terry."

"Can I see him?" Tricia asked.

"Sure," Alexa replied, and she opened the flask containing Terry.

"Hey, there's nothing in there," said Tricia as she peeked inside.

"It has a built in cloaking device," said Alexa, as she dumped Terry into her palm. "See? When he's inside the container, you can't see him. Now the blue sapphire turned into a red ruby now that he's not in there."

"Can I hold him?" Tricia asked.

"Sure," Alexa replied, dumping Terry into Tricia's hand.

"Remember when we were younger, we always wanted to shrink people?" Tricia asked. "Now you finally have a shrunken man!"

"I know," said Alexa. "I've swallowed him twice."

"Can I swallow him?" Tricia asked.

"Sure, but you're gonna have to puke him back up, though."

Tricia popped the shrunken man into her mouth, and swallowed. Once he was gliding down her esophagus, she giggled, and Alexa and Roxie laughed, too. Tricia lifted her shirt slightly, revealing her belly. "I can't believe he's really in there! This is like a dream come true!"

"How long can he stay inside of her stomach?" Roxie asked.

"He's immortal, so he can last a long time," Alexa replied. "I just don't want to lose him, so Tricia is going to have to vomit him up soon."

"What's the longest you've had him in your stomach?" Roxie asked.

"About half an hour once, I was punishing him because he tried to escape from me."

Terry, at one inch tall, found himself swimming around within what to him was the vast expanse of Tricia's stomach. He swam around in her chyme, trying to hold his breath as much as possible. Logic told him that he was immortal, and he had nothing to fear; he could survive indefinitely within the belly of a girl. But emotionally, he still felt anxiety, because eventually, he knew his oxygen would run out. He could smell the contents of Tricia's most recent meal.

Alexa spent the next ten minutes talking about the events of the school year, and what had happened with Morgan Lefevre. Her initial victory, then her defeat, then the rematch and the truce.

"So you get to go visit her reality this summer?" Tricia asked.

"Maybe, I'm still waiting for my parents decision on that. But in that new reality, Roxie and Santiago are my generals! I've got two sets of each of you to be friends with. Morgan wants me to go back and help her with getting all of the world's criminals minaiturized and sold at auctions."

"That's so cool!" said Tricia. "I wish I could go!"

"I have an easy way for you to puke Terry up," said Alexa as she put her backpack down and pulled out her neural stimulator. "This is a neureal stimulator, it will stimulate the area of your brain that is responsible for your gag reflex. If you have anything inside of your stomach, you will vomit it up."

"Is it painful?" Tricia asked.

"No, not when I used it on me," Alexa replied.

"Okay, use it on me!" said Tricia, and Alexa fired the gadget at Tricia's head.

Tricia vomited, and Alexa scooped Terry up out of the grass.

"How does he feel about being your captive?" Roxie asked.

"I think he accepts his fate," said Alexa. "One of the reasons I picked him out was because he's submissive, so he's less likely to try to escape."

"But you said he did try to escape," said Roxie.

"Yeah, but he's used to me now," said Alexa.

The three girls talked for most of the afternoon, until Alexa decided to return hom to face her parents' verdict about whether or not she would be permitted to return to the reality created by Morgan.

Once Alexa arrived home, her parents were waiting for her.

"We've come to a decision," said Mr. Lockport. "We've spoken to Victoria Valerius, the headmistress. She told us about how responsible you were, and how you were the decisive factor in defeating Morgan."

"We're proud of you for calling a truce," said Mrs. Lockport. "Without your cool head, they might still be in the middle of a time war."

"So what's the decision?" Alexa asked.

"We've decided to let you go to Morgan's reality," said Mr. Lockport. "You can stay there for half of the summer, and here for the other half. Pack your belongongs, Ozymandias is going to pick you up in an hour."

Alexa hugged both of her parents, and packed her luggage. She was thrilled that she had the permission of both her parents and the faculty, and wouldn't have to sneak around behind anyone's back to visit with Morgan Lefevre. When Ozymandias arrived in the rocket sled, he took her luggage and loaded it, and off she went to visit the new reality for the summer.

THE END
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:19 am

Oktoberfest 2113

(non-fatal vore, Macro/micro, F/m)

by Gastric Aztec

A 23-year-old college student named Dennis Daniels and 21-year-old collegian Hilary Swanson were in Munich during the first week of Oktoberfest. It was late September and the mild temperature was neither warm nor cold. They were charmed by the architecture of the buildings, a mix of futuristic, Gothic and the half-timbered structures Germany was known for. Dennis and Hilary navigated through the tents where they could pay a reasonably small price to taste the different styles of beer, as well as other local delicacies.

"I thought we were going to a festival in Bavaria," said Dennis.

"We're in Bavaria," Hilary replied.

"I thought we were in Munich!” said Dennis.

"Munich is a city in the state of Bavaria, which is in Germany," Hilary replied.

“Really?" Dennis replied. "I always thought of Bavaria as a whole different country.”

”A lot of people from the United States think that,” Hilary replied, but her use of sarcasm went right over Dennis’s head.

”Hopefully, we can find a gym after the miniaturization demonstration, I missed a day of working out on the flight over here from Cali."

“The demonstration is our priority,” said Hilary, “it starts in a few minutes, you can find a gym later.”

They found a crowd of people surrounding the demonstration, and stopped to observe it. Up on a platform a scientist unveiled a futuristic chrome-plated cannon on a tripod connected by thick cables to a sophisticated electronic control console.

”Neutrino dissimilation was first developed in the United States during the 2080s, but only now has it progressed enough to be tested on people. Germany is the first country to allow human testing. This technology allows us to shrink people and objects and re-enlarge them without harm. Would anyone care to volunteer?” The locals who were crowded around the platform looked at each other uneasily; nobody was willing to have the device tested out on them.

“You’d better get up there!” said Hilary, nudging Dennis. “You’re barely pulling a ‘C’ in our class and you need the extra credit! I'll film you with my mini video camera.”

Dennis was the only one to volunteer. Dennis thought: I hope this gets me laid. I’d hate to fly out here all this way just for a dry run! The problem with Hilary is that she’s so focused on this school project that she might not be willing to put out.

The scientist said, “Step right up here, young man!”

As Dennis climbed up onto the platform, the scientist said, “Over ninety-nine point nine percent of the matter within the centers of the quarks and gluons composing the protons and neutrons in this man’s body will be converted into neutrino particles, and subtracted from his overall mass! Neutrino dissimilation theory also involves generating a group of dimensional fields.

“A sophisticated gravity gauge detects the positions of the quarks and gluons of the person or object being miniaturized. Dimensional singularities are initiated inside the centers of each of these quark and gluon particles composing the protons and neutrons of the atoms being targeted, causing the quarks and gluons to collapse around the now-empty space because of the vacuum that forms. The excess matter is discharged through these dimensional vortices and forced into another dimension. This causes the nucleus of the atoms to decrease in size, weight, volume and mass.

“The electrons remain normal sized. A dimensional membrane alters the strength of their charge so it corresponds with the decreased strength of the charge of the miniaturized protons, while simultaneously maintaining the proportional distance of the atoms from one another; this means the shrinking atoms are forced closer together.

“A reactive dimensional field or dimensional membrane is given that name because it reacts to changes in the environment. A reactive dimensional membrane surrounding a shrunken person speeds up or slows down the vibrations of the miniaturized atoms of their body so the shrunken person has increased or decreased thermal resistance, giving them the same proportional body temperature as at normal size. This protects a shrunken person from getting too cold or too hot. These dimensional fields must be maintained for as long as the person is miniaturized.”

Dennis smiled at Hilary as she filmed him. He stood directly in front of the miniaturization cannon. There was a large crowd of locals waiting in front of the platform trying to observe this strange new technology.

The scientist continued: “The neutrino dissimilator cannon shoots an invisible beam, but we have given it blue coloration strictly for demonstration purposes. Sir, are you ready to be miniaturized?”

Dennis gave a thumbs up and said, “Rock and roll!”

The scientist activated the control console, and a blue beam reduced Dennis to an inch tall. The scientist picked Dennis up and said, “Shrunken people need air, food, and water reduced to their proportionate size. This man can breathe because the synergistic reaction of the various dimensional fields permits air molecules to shrink down to his scale before entering his lungs, and the carbon dioxide he exhales is restored to normal size when it exits the dimensional fields.”

The scientist asked if anyone wanted to hold him. A local girl about twelve years old with long blonde braids wearing a traditional Bavarian dress raised her hand as she approached the platform. The scientist gave him to her. As soon as she had Dennis clenched firmly in her hand, she ran off with him.

“Stop that girl!” the scientist shouted.

The German girl ran down an alley and hid behind some crates. When the people chasing her lost sight of her, she continued down the alley and exited on another street. She spotted two girls her age she knew who were also dressed in traditional Bavarian garb for the Oktoberfest celebration. One girl had short shoulder-length blonde hair, and the other was a brunette with long hair. She invited them back into the alley she had just emerged from so they would be hidden from locals on the street.

“Look what I just captured!” said the first German girl to her two friends. She knelt on the pavement and set Dennis down. The girls knelt and surrounded him. Dennis took heed that the girl spoke of him as if he was an inanimate object.

“I’m an American! You can’t do this to me!” Dennis shouted.

The brunette said, “We can do anything we want, as long as we don’t get caught!”

The girl who said this lifted Dennis into the air as she opened her mouth and lowered Dennis slowly downward.

The girl who had first captured Dennis grabbed him and told her friend, “Stop that! We need to decide what to do with him!”

”Let me swallow him!” the brunette pleaded. “That would make me feel powerful!”

”He’s too valuable for that!” the girl holding Dennis in her hand argued.

”I have a set of dice,” said the brunette, “let’s gamble for him.”

”No! Learn to control your appetite! If we’re smart, he can make us wealthier than anyone we know!”

The girl who had wanted to swallow Dennis introduced herself to him. "I'm Wendelgard, you're being held by Gisela and the other girl is our friend Heidi."

"Don't tell him our names!" shouted Gisela, as she set Dennis on the pavement in front of her.

As Dennis looked across the cobblestone paved alley, he could see several different directions to run if he made an escape attempt. Dennis thought: I’ve got to ditch these titanic twelve-year-olds and find my way back to Hilary! Dennis made a run for it between Wendelgard and Heidi while Gisela and Wendelgard argued.

Dennis managed to escape, at least for the time being. Gisela was angry at the other two girls because they had failed to capture him as he ran in between them.

“You idiots! You let him escape! Do you know how valuable he is? We could’ve sold him on the black market! Help me capture him!”

Dennis ran down a different alley than the one where Gisela had originally taken him.

The girls were hot on his trail! A door was open, so he ran inside. He found himself in a large beer hall with long wooden tables and chairs. Women wearing traditional Bavarian dresses sat at each chair, with a one-liter glass stein filled with beer in front of each of them.

The girls who were chasing Dennis entered the beer hall looking for him. He spotted a curtain and began climbing up, hoping to ascend above the eye level of the predatory preteens who were hunting him. If an adult spotted him, maybe they would rescue him from them.

Meanwhile, there was a drinking contest about to take place. A man had a trophy in his hand, and he said: “The man or woman who drinks their stein of beer first wins the trophy. Go!” All the contestants started drinking.

Dennis was pretty high on the curtain when Gisela spotted him. “There he is! Up there!”

Heidi and Wendelgard tugged on the curtain, hurling Dennis up into the air, and he landed in a glass beer stein half-filled with beer, which an attractive blonde German woman was drinking as fast as she could. Dennis tried to out-swim the current of the amber-colored liquid flowing toward her open mouth. As she tilted the stein back, Dennis was forced by gravity straight into her mouth. The woman reflexively swallowed, and Dennis headed straight down her esophagus.

Dennis tried to hold his breath as he splashed down in the woman's stomach to conserve his air. When forced to take a breath while he was treading chyme, he could smell the beer the woman had consumed. He fought to survive, not accepting that this could mean the end for him.

The three girls surrounded the woman who had swallowed Dennis. "You swallowed our captive!" said Gisela.

"Swallowing him was my idea, give him back!” Wendelgard shouted.

Heidi made a quick exit from the beer hall while Wendelgard and Gisela argued with the woman who had accidentally swallowed Dennis.

The woman realized she had swallowed someone and gagged herself with her fingers until she vomited Dennis back up; he came plunging out of her mouth into the stein, covered in vomit. The German woman fished him out and held him in her hand. During the time it took the woman to purge her unwilling prey from her belly, a winner had been declared and she had lost the contest. Another woman held up the trophy in triumph.

"I was shrunk as part of a miniaturization demonstration," Dennis explained to her.

She knew English, and was aware that a shrinking cannon was being exhibited that day and knew where to go. She headed out the front door of the beer hall to take him back to where he had been miniaturized. While the concerned woman was walking with Dennis in her hands, Gisela and Wendelgard followed her. The third girl named Heidi had fled out of fear of arrest and was long gone.

"Don't let them convince you to give me back to them!" said Dennis. "They tried to kidnap me."

When the German woman arrived at the demonstration area, the scientist who was conducting the miniaturization experiment gladly took Dennis from her and set him on the platform. He didn’t bother to explain the theory behind re-enlarging someone, he used the miniaturization device to reverse the process, and Dennis was restored to normal size instantly.

“When I was an inch tall, I was all wet because I got swallowed,” Dennis asked the scientist, “but now I’m completely dry. How is that possible?”

”That is because the atoms of the liquid remained the same size and spread uniformly all over your body as the miniaturized atoms of your body returned to normal size. Unfortunately, you still smell of vomit.”

Dennis hopped down from the platform and was approached by some local policemen who had grabbed the two girls after they were pointed out by the woman who had rescued him. He told the police that he didn't want to press charges against the girls, and they were released after being questioned.

He found Hilary in the crowd. "I got chased by some German thunder children, and I ended up accidentally getting swallowed by a German woman during a beer drinking contest!”

"So that's why you smell like puke!" said Hilary.

"When we get back to California I hope I get an A for this!" said Dennis. "How about the two of us go out for dinner?"

"You've got a deal, as soon as you go back to the hotel and take a shower first!" said Hilary. "You stink!"

The End
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:27 pm

Wendelgard the Warrior Maiden

(F/m, Non-Fatal Vore, Macro/Micro)

In alternate realities, there are other worlds parallel to Earth known as Brobdingnag and Lilliput. These two parallel worlds were engineered by a scientist from one million A.D.

Brobdingnag exists on a scale 12 times bigger than Earth, and Lilliputians exists on a much smaller scale, one-twelfth the scale of normal humans. Four times a year, during the Summer and Winter Solstice or Vernal and Autumnal Equinox, it becomes possible to pass from Earth to one of these other worlds, or from one of these worlds to another.

The scientist who engineered these worlds left devices known as Icosahedrons, which can open dimensional portals between the various worlds for several days during each of the four appointed annual times. He entrusted a scientist on both Brobdingnag and Lilliput, and these scientists in turn trained an apprentice to pass knowledge of this technology down through the ages.

In A.D. 995 there existed a warrior society on the world of Brobdingnag, known as Stormgard. These people exist on the same scale as the people of Brobdingnag; they are twelve times bigger than humans. They were patterned after the Norse Vikings of that same era, and they invaded Lorbrulgrud and the outlying settlements of Brobdingnag on a regular basis during the tenth century A.D.

A 16-year-old girl of Stormgard with long blonde braids named Wendelgard was loading up a boat with supplies after her father and older brothers had returned from a conquest. She wore leather and metallic armor from her family’s conquests; her calves were covered up to just below her knees with leather and gold and she wore a leather and gold covering over her pelvic region. She wore a metallic brassiere and had golden arm bands on her upper arms and bangles covering her wrists and half of her forearms. She wore a golden tiara on her head.

When her boat was completely loaded with jugs of water and food, a small boat arrived that existed on a different scale. The two occupants were around half an inch tall from Wendelgard’s perspective. They strove to get the attention of the beautiful young behemoth.

Wendelgard spotted them, and waded into the shallow water and lifted their tiny boat and held it at just below shoulder level.

“My name is Wendelgard. Who are you?” Wendelgard asked. “Where did you come from?”

“We’re from Lilliput, we are the keepers of the Icosahedron! Invaders from Earth have attacked us, so we came here to summon a protector! I am Zarangollo, and this is my apprentice, Flan!”

“You want me to protect you?” Wendelgard asked.

“Yes! The people from Earth May be giants to us, but to you, they are doll sized! You could easily vanquish them! What were you preparing to do before we made contact with you?”

“I was going to go on a trip and try to conquer and plunder! My father and my brothers think girls can’t be conquerors, and I want to prove them wrong!”

“Come with us and we will use the Icosahedron to open a dimensional portal to Lilliput, and you can fulfill your destiny and make your dreams of conquest a reality!”

With Zarangollo leading the way, carrying the Icosahedron, they headed out to sea. Once they could no longer see land, Zarangollo used the Icosahedron to open a dimensional portal to Lilliput. Before long, they saw land. They arrived in the capitol city of Mildendo.

Human giants ravaged the land, hunting for Lilliputians. The humans were twelve times bigger than the Lilliputians, but Wendelgard was twelve times bigger than the humans.

When the boat came ashore, Wendelgard took Zarangollo and Flan and set them on her left shoulder, then took her sword and stalked the countryside, hunting for humans. She found a group of them, and challenged them.

“Humans! I am the protector of Lilliput! I command you to leave and return from whence you came! This is your first and final warning!”

The humans laughed at her, and continued with their plunder. Wendelgard saw this as an act of war, and withdrew her sword and plunged it into the ground near some humans, and swept them up and knocked them into the air. The humans fled to their boats and departed.

Wendelgard took Zarangollo and Flan and set them in her hand.

“I love you, Wendelgard!” said Flan. I want to return with you to Stormgard!”

“I must forbid that!” said Zarangollo. “I am too old to train another apprentice!”

Gordito, the mayor of Mildendo thanked Wendelgard for her help, and requested that she vanquish some of the criminals of their society. He wanted her to swallow their most hardened criminals.

The chief of police marched a half dozen convicts out to the town square, to be swallowed alive by the mighty giantess. Wendelgard swallowed them one by one, and rubbed her tummy to indicate to the Lilliputian mayor that they were a satisfying meal.

The wife of one of the swallowed criminals approached Wendelgard, but the guards tried to block the tiny woman from coming near the juvenile giantess. Wendelgard asked the guards to allow the woman to approach her, and they let her pass. The woman explained to the authoritative adolescent that her husband was innocent.

“Is there a way I can vomit up the captives I just swallowed?” Wendelgard asked.

“We have barrels of Ipecac syrup that induce vomiting,” Zarangollo recommended. “The mayor can order his men to bring about half a dozen barrels of it for you to drink.”

The Lilliputians brought her several barrels of the stuff, and she drank it and vomited up the captives.

Meanwhile, the humans returned to their boats and headed out into the water, along with a captive Lilliputian named Manioc who was working with them. They promised to establish him as the new monarch if he helped them on their mission. Manioc directed them to the Hemlock groves on another part of the island, the berries of which were in season at that time of the year. They would be able to harvest enough Hemlock from the berries to poison the juvenile juggernaut and carry out their mission.

The humans returned under cover of night and sought out the giantess. She was sleeping in a field on the outskirts of the capitol city. Flan awakened and warned her. Wendelgard stood up just as they shot arrows at her that had been dipped in Hemlock. Flan took a torch and lit the arrows on fire, so the humans could no longer use them, but not before Wendelgard lost consciousness from the Hemlock.

Zarangollo knew of an antidote for the Hemlock, but got knocked unconscious before he could implement his plan. Flan went with him when they got captured by humans. The Lilliputians were kept in wooden cages, and Flan tried to awaken Zarangollo, but failed.

Manioc asked his human captors to keep their end of the bargain. One of the humans didn’t want to, but the other humans pointed out that without Manioc, they never could’ve defeated the giantess. Manioc was appointed emperor of Lilliput, and the true emperor was enslaved by the human giants, and was in one of the wooden cages along with Flan and the others on the boats the humans arrived in.

Flan finally managed to awaken Zarangollo, and the older man explained where the plant can be found to counteract the effects of the Hemlock. The leaves must be lit on fire, and the giantess must breathe in the fumes to be healed.

Flan escaped from his cage by using a knife the humans hadn’t confiscated and cut into the wooden bars of his cage. He dove into the water, and went to retrieve the antidote to resuscitate Wendelgard.

At the break of Dawn, Flan managed to gather enough of the plant leaves and lit them ablaze beneath Wendelgard’s face. She breathed in the fumes and was healed from the effects of the Hemlock. Flan explained to her that the Lilliputians were being held captive aboard the boats off shore, and Wendelgard went there to retrieve the captives.

Wendelgard grabbed all of the cages and brought them back to land, and smashed them open, releasing the captives. She returned to grab the boats the humans were on, and took their smaller (to her) boats to her boat, which existed on a larger scale. Once all of the humans were captured, the true emperor was reinstated and Manioc was sent to go back to Stormgard with Wendelgard. If he remained in Lilliput, he would’ve been executed.

Zarangollo energized a Quartz crystal on Wendelgard’s right bangle with the Icosahedron.

“The Icosahedron is charging this crystal so it will have more than enough power to open a dimensional portal when you reach a nexus point out at sea. This will ensure that you arrive safely back in Stormgard.”

Wendelgard said goodbye to Zarangollo and Flan, and set out to return home. When she reached the nexus point out at sea that Zarangollo had mentioned, the Quartz Crystal in her bangle automatically initiated a dimensional portal, and her boat passed through uneventfully.

Wendelgard soon arrived back in Stormgard with her captives, and reunited with her family. They were glad to have her back, they had been concerned about her. Wendelgard showed them her captives, proving that girls can also be conquerors!

The End
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:04 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:07 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:12 pm

The Experiment (F/m)(Macro/Micro)(non-fatal vore)

The prisoner was led to the conference room in the administrative section of the military prison. He was told to be seated, and then left alone for several minutes. A team of people entered the room, two men and a woman in her mid thirties. After being introduced to them, the prisoner was asked his name.

"I'm Landon Lennox, prison number K-83372."

"We sent out the poll asking if people were willing to volunteer for a miniaturization experiment, and you were one of the only prisoners who responded in the affirmative," said an older man. "You've been sentenced to life in prison, so it seems to make sense that you see this as a step up from your current situation."

The other man introduced himself as a scientist. "I'm Professor Nathan Perry. Allow me to explain the theory for miniaturization, Mr. Lennox. Your background as an electrician will make it easier for you to understand the theory. That's part of the reason you were chosen over the other volunteers."

"I've been hearing about a concept called neutrino dissimilation," said Landon. "Does the theory have something to do with neutrinos?"

"Yes, but it's somewhat more technical than that, Mr. Lennox. Are you familiar with dimensional membranes?"

"I know they're being used by the military on an experimental basis," Landon replied.

"Neutrino dissimilation relies on opening two dimensional membranes, let's call them x and y. The x dimensional membrane surrounds the quarks and gluons composing the protons and neutrons of the nucleus of the atoms we are miniaturizing. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes," Landon replied.

"The x dimensional membrane acts as a cheese cloth, separating the majority of the matter in these quarks and gluons and forcing the excess matter to be discharged into another dimension."

"What about the electrons?" Landon asked.

"We can't currently reduce the size of electrons, but the y dimensional membrane has a peculiar quality, it can reduce the strength of the charge of the orbiting electrons, so it is in proportion to the diminishing charge of the protons which have decreased in size, weight, volume and mass!"

"That would cause the miniaturized atoms to move closer together, because the charge of the protons and electrons is weakened!" Landon replied.

Professor Perry turned and looked at the other two people and said, "We made the right choice, he seems to understand the theory. I wouldn't feel right accepting a volunteer who was ignorant of the specifics and dangers of the experiment."

"So what happens to me after I shrink?" Landon asked.

"Major Macy Dawson has volunteered to take you home to live with her, she will care for you until we can find a way to re-enlarge you. She has a daughter who knows about the experiment, and will keep you a secret from the public."

"What about air and water and food?" Landon asked.

"The dimensional membranes will cause air molecules around you to shrink so oxygen can enter your lungs, and when you exhale, carbon dioxide will be re-enlarged back to a normal scale. As far as water is concerned, you must drink water that has been reduced to your proportionate size, if you drink normal water that hasn't been miniaturized, the water molecules will pass through your system without nourishing you. We will deliver food and water that has been reduced down to your scale at regular intervals."

"How close are you to finding a way to re-enlarge someone?" Landon asked.

"We think we can do it within one or two decades," said Professor Perry, "but that depends on how much funding the government doles out for scientific research during that time."

"Why would you look into shrinking someone this early into your research?" Landon asked.

"The military is interested in the possibilities of miniaturization as a weapon, but first we need to know the long term consequences of this technology, the possibilities of radiation exposure, and any unforeseen consequences. The Geneva convention won't allow us to use miniaturization as a weapon of war until we know exactly what we're dealing with."

"What will I live in while in Major Dawson's home?" Landon asked.

"We've design a containment unit that converts most of the carbon dioxide you exhale back into oxygen, there will be a bed with everything you need reduced down to your scale. One thing you need to keep in mind, if you are kept in an enclosed space, such as a jar or a cup with a lid for too long, you would suffocate. You need access to large amounts of oxygen."

"What kind of size scale are we talking about here?" Landon asked.

"You will be reduced to a scale of one over seventy-two," Professor Perry responded.

"Why such a specific number?" Landon asked. "Why not one over a hundred?"

"I keep forgetting that your generation was raised on the metric system," Professor Perry replied. "When I was your age, I would say a six foot man would be reduced to an inch tall, but you probably don't know what six feet are."

"Actually, you're right." Landon replied.

"I believe an inch is about two and half centimeters," said Professor Perry.

The other man had an electronic tablet with a stylus, and handed it over to Landon Lennox.

"Sign here if you authorize us to conduct the miniaturization experiment on you. Feel free to resign from this experiment at any time, this is strictly voluntary."

Landon had finished signing the electronic tablet before the man had even finished speaking.

"We'll contact you soon to take you to the facility where the shrinking experiment will be conducted," said Professor Perry.

Within a few hours, Landon was escorted to a vehicle where he was handcuffed and transported to a particle accelerator facility in a different part of the state. Both Professor Perry and Major Dawson greeted him when he arrived. Major Dawson was carrying the containment unit that would house Landon after he was miniaturized.

After being briefed, Landon was taken to the chamber where the experiment would be conducted. He was strapped in, and his hand cuffs were removed. There was a countdown coming through some speakers in the ceiling, when they reached zero, Landon was bathed in a strange energy field that decreased his stature and discharged over 99 percent of his body mass in the form of neutrinos.

Once the experiment was over, Landon stood up in what was once the concrete chair he had been sitting in. The straps that secured him and the chair were unaffected by the miniaturization process, but Landon and his clothing were reduced to a tiny fraction of their normal size.

Professor Nathan Perry and Major Macy Dawson both entered the chamber once it was clear that there were no signs of radiation.

Macy placed the containment unit on the concrete floor, and urged Landon to climb up the rungs of the ladder that led to a circular door built into the roof of the containment unit. Landon looked up to see the woman in her late 30s towering over him. She was beautiful, wearing a military fatigue jacket and miniskirt with army boots. Her legs were muscular and her face had a smile on it. To Landon, she seemed like a colossus. He had been six feet tall and 185 pounds when he was normal size, so being reduced to an inch tall made the 5’-9” Macy over 400 feet tall from his perspective.

As Landon climbed up and into the chamber, Macy said, "I don't know how you feel about being handled, so I'm giving you the option of doing things on your own, now that I'm going to be your caregiver."

Once Landon was inside the containment chamber, Macy carried him to her car. The world seemed to move around Landon. He felt like he was in a world of giants. The foliage, trees and structures outside were on a massive scale.

Macy’s eighteen-year-old daughter was sitting in the passenger seat. Landon looked her over, and saw that she looked like a younger version of her mother. She was a brunette with medium length hair, hazel eyes and a slight tan. She had thick arms that were due to muscle mass more than body fat; she wasn’t skinny, yet wasn’t fat, either.

"Mom, that took forever!"

"Pomona, these things take time. Here, you hold onto his containment unit for me while I drive!"

Pomona smiled when she saw Landon's tiny form inside the transparent box. She tapped on the outside to get his attention.

"Don't do that, Pomona!” said Macy. "We've got a long drive ahead of us, and your birthday is tomorrow, so we need to get on the road. His name is Landon Lennox, and he's not our toy. I am his caregiver, and we are required to keep his existence a secret, is that understood?" Pomona looked at her Mom and nodded.

The onboard computer did most of the driving, but Macy still needed to concentrate on the road as they drove home. Macy allowed Pomona to gently pull Landon out of the container and hold him. Macy used this opportunity for Landon and her to get to know each other. Landon stood on her palm, which was massive from his perspective. He marched across her forearm and tried to climb astride her upper arm, then returned across her forearm to her palm. The colossal collegian giggled.

"My husband Mike got dishonorably discharged from the military when Pomona was young," said Macy. "He moved to Alpha colony on Mars about six years ago. We rarely hear from him. So Landon, how did you end up in prison?"

"I was running weapons for a political group, and when we got caught, I took the fall so the political leaders who hired us wouldn't get arrested."

"So you're innocent?" Pomona asked, as she held Landon in her hand while her mother drove the vehicle.

"I wasn't innocent, it's just that I took the fall for some powerful people. You'll find out how the world really runs when you get older."

When they arrived home, it was late at night, so Macy unloaded the vehicle with the supplies for the shrunken man in her care, and Pomona took the habitation module to the dining room table. Once Macy had all the supplies loaded in the main closet, she took Landon in his habitation module to the closet in her bedroom, and sent Pomona to bed. Everyone slept well that night.

In the morning, Macy drove her daughter to the junior college, and left Landon to sleep in his container while she was at work. She had left enough food and water for Landon to get him through the day. Around 3 o'clock, Macy arrived home with Pomona and began decorating for Pomona’s birthday party. Macy allowed Landon to reside outside of his module.

"Pomona turns 19 today," said Macy to Landon. "Some of her friends are coming over for a party. We're going to have to keep you hidden from them, you're still top secret."

Once Macy was done decorating, she took Landon and placed him back within his container, and took him to her bedroom. She placed him high on the shelf in her closet. Within minutes, Pomona’s friends showed up. Skye was the first friend, she had a present in her hands and dropped it off on the dining room table. Two other friends showed up just as Macy received a phone call on her cell phone.

"The cake is ready, I've got to drive to the bakery to pick it up," said Macy, "Pomona, can you hold down the fort?"

"Sure, mom!" said Pomona.

After Macy had driven away, Pomona asked Skye and the others if they could keep a secret. All three young women agreed, and Pomona took her friends to her mother's bedroom and showed Landon to them. Pomona took him out of his container and held him in the palm of her hand.

"I dare you to swallow him!" said Skye.

The other two girls encouraged Pomona to swallow Landon as well. Pomona looked at the shrunken man in her hand, and considered that he was small enough to fit within her mouth, and she could probably easily swallow him. Pomona lifted him above her mouth.

Landon looked down at the daughter of his mistress. He knew he belonged to these people, and that re-enlargement was currently an impossibility. If this collegiate colossus swallowed him and she couldn’t vomit him up, there would be no escape. He knew from neutrino dissimilator theory that the cells of her body couldn’t assimilate miniaturized atoms, but his survival instinct still kicked in. Being digested by a larger predator was a biological fear stretching back to our furthest primate ancestors at the dawn of prehistory.

For a brief second before Pomona dropped him into her mouth, it occurred to Landon that if he had gone the route of getting married and having children, he could’ve had a son or daughter the same age as Pomona and her friends. It was humbling to think he had been reduced down to a plaything for them, a toy to be dominated and ordered around. He was subject to the whims of these people, who seemed like they belonged to a race of gods from Landon’s perspective.

Pomona lowered him gently onto her tongue. Landon could see every crevice in Pomona’s teeth. He could see that her tongue was clean just before she sealed her lips. Landon could feel her breath like wind washing over him.

Pomona swallowed.

Landon easily glided down her esophagus into her stomach, where there was a slight pocket of air.

Pomona’s three friends cheered when she opened her mouth to show it was empty, and raised her arms in victory. Just then, Pomona’s mother pulled up in the driveway.

"Quick," said Skye, “where's your first aid kit?"

"In the hallway closet," said Pomona.

Meanwhile, Landon splashed around in Pomona’s chyme. Miniaturized people are unable to smell the odors of miniaturized atoms. Landon knew this, yet he felt that he could detect certain odors in the stomach of the daunting damsel. As she ran toward the hall closet, Landon was thrown and tossed around within her belly, striving to hold his breath as much as possible.

Skye quickly went and got out the first aid kit and retrieved the neural stimulator device.

"Let's go to the bathroom," said Skye. Once Skye and Pomona were inside the bathroom, Skye laughed and said, "Wouldn't it be funny if the battery on the neural stimulator needs to be re-charged, and the shrunken man is trapped in your gut?"

The two other girls standing in the doorway laughed at this suggestion, as Skye pulled the trigger. Pomona vomited a few seconds later, and Landon came out into the sink. Pomona grabbed him and rinsed him off, then ran and set him back in the habitation chamber, and set it back in the closet in her mother's bedroom.

Macy walked in with the cake box just as Pomona and her three friends entered the living room. Macy set the box down on the dining room table and opened it.

"You girls look like the cat that swallowed the canary," said Macy. "What have you been up to?"

"I showed Landon to them, Mom." said Pomona. Macy immediately went to her room and examined the habitation module. She took out Landon, and noticed that he was wet. Pomona stood in the doorway of Macy's room.

"They won't tell anyone, Mom!" said Pomona.

"Why is Landon wet?" Macy asked.

"I gave him a bath," said Pomona.

"A bath?" Macy asked. "Why would you do that? Pomona, I need answers!"

"Skye dared me to swallow him, so I did, then she used the neural stimulator to make me vomit him back up. I rinsed him off to get the vomit off of him."

"I have to attend a video conference from the living room with Landon in a couple of hours, if my commanding officers find out about this, Landon will get taken away from us!"

"It was just a dare, Mom!" said Pomona. "Landon was completely unharmed!"

"I'm willing to let this slide since it's your birthday, but don't pull a stunt like this again, Pomona!”

"Okay, Mom!" Pomona replied.

After they had cake and ice cream, Pomona opened up her presents. She got a pink and blue backpack from Skye, and some other useful things that were in style at her junior college.

Macy and Landon were supposed to attend a video conference in the living room. The top officials connected with the miniaturization experiment wanted to check up on Landon. During the three minute interview, Landon never mentioned getting swallowed by Pomona. When the video conference was over, Macy was surprised.

"We could've gotten in a lot of trouble over that stunt my daughter pulled, thank you for not reporting us!"

"I don't think Pomona had evil intentions," said Landon. "I think it was peer pressure."

Landon knew he would have many more adventures with this powerful family!

The End
Last edited by GastricAztec on Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:54 pm

Deleted
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:18 pm

I significantly edited and added to the Experiment, I added scenes from the shrunken man’s perspective.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:18 pm

Cosmic Cruisers: Inch High (F/m, Non-Fatal Vore, Macro/Micro)

Inch tall criminal minors must interact with normal-sized students!

Chapter 1: Prologue
*****************************************************************************************

Jason Lynch was sitting with his sister and parents eating breakfast.

“Why do you always show up for Lavender’s birthday, but never to mine?” Jason asked.

“Your birthday is in the winter, and the weather is too sketchy that time of year. Besides, it’s the first day of school for both of you, it’s your first day of your junior year of high school, and your sister will be starting as a freshman. I wanted to be here to send you off, before I head back to Sacramento.”

“Will you show me around and introduce me to people, Jason?” his sister Lavender asked.

“He won’t be in any condition to do anything like that,” their dad replied. “Jason is getting miniaturized and will be living on campus in a dorm for shrunken offenders.”

“Oh, I forgot about that,” said Lavender. “I hope I don’t get judged by the teachers for being his sister.”

“I’m really disappointed in you, son! I thought I had taught you better than that. I’m a United States Marine! I don’t want you to bring dishonor to my family name!”

“Maybe if you spent more time with me and taught me some semblance of values, I wouldn’t do crazy stuff with Sadler and his outlaw friends. You can’t just throw seeds into some soil, never water them, and expect a plant six months later. It takes time and patience to raise a kid.”

“Once you go down the criminal path and you’re in the system, you’ll be in and out of jail the rest of your life!”

“Dad, that’s not true! I’ll prove that people can be redeemed!”

“I’ll drive the two of you to school before I head back to Sacramento.”

Jason and Lavender were dropped off in front of the school. After posing for the pictures for their identification cards, they both headed to the auditorium for an assembly. The principal stood on the stage and addressed the students.

“Your identification cards are loaded with a specific amount of treats you can get per week. Students who got straight As last school year during the spring semester can get five more cups of hot chocolate per week than a normal student.”

Lavender sat next to Jason and looked at the bar code on her ID card.

“Next, I want to tell you about the Reality Trekkers. They came from a parallel universe ten years ago, and introduced technology hundreds of years ahead of what was then the current state of the art. They encrypted their inventions with a secret code. We’ve decrypted some of the inventions, but there are still some we haven’t decoded yet. There is a cryptography club that meets after school, and you can earn extra credit if you or your team decrypt a new invention.”

“Have you ever joined that club?” Lavender asked Jason.

“Yes, but decrypting codes is complicated. I doubt any student here could do it.”

The principal continued: “There are some students who broke the law who are currently on probation. They will be miniaturized with neutrino dissimilators and they will live on campus in a system of dorms. They will be known as Therapeutic Occupational Youth, or TOYs for short, no pun intended. I’m sure you’ve seen the tram system here, it is a miniature conveyance system that will allow the shrunken students to get to their classes on time.”

The principal continued: “If anyone swallows a shrunken student, they will be charged with a crime, and that student will also be miniaturized. If you witness a TOY being swallowed, there are neural stimulators located throughout the campus next to fire extinguishers, and anyone is welcome to break the glass and utilize one to make the predator vomit up their captive. We will do whatever is needed to keep our students safe.”

“How close did you come to cracking the code last year?” Lavender asked.

“I don’t know, the decryption program is still running, I’ll have to check up on it when I get to my dorm.”

The principal interrupted them. “Am I keeping the two of you from something?”

“Sorry about that, principal Navarro!” said Jason.

“Just who I was about to call on, Jason Lynch, Sadler Sullivan, Blip Bowman and Hack Hagar, can you all please come up onto the stage?”

All four of them walked up onto the stage, and entered separate chambers. The principal activated the device while they were sealed inside, as a nurse stood by. They were miniaturized instantly. When the chambers opened, they were all around an inch tall. They were lifted onto a table next to a wall by the female nurse.

The principal continued: “These students have had size inhibitors planted into their spinal columns. This will make it impossible for them to be restored to normal if someone used a neutrino dissimilator set to reverse on them. They shall remain miniaturized for the duration of the school year and live on campus.”

When the principal was done with his speech, the shrunken students rode a tram to their first class.

To Be Continued!
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:27 pm

Cosmic Cruisers: Inch High (F/m, non-fatal vore, Macro/Micro)

Chapter 2: The Crimson Quartet

Jason rode the tram to his first class. He ignored his hoodlum friends, because it was them who convinced him to break the law in the first place. Sadler, Hack and Blip were dropped off first, because Jason’s class was on the other side of the campus. When he exited the tram, he found his seat, which has been miniaturized down to his scale. There was a ledge where he could sit and pay attention to the teacher and the other students.

A girl was the first of the other students to arrive, she was a Latina the same age as Jason. She approached him and introduced herself.

“I’m Regan Ramirez, I want to be a journalist when I grow up, so I was hoping I could interview you. Is that cool?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Jason replied.

Regan got out her electronic notepad and brought up a file with questions she had typed out some time before. “How do you feel about the Therapeutic Occupational Youth program you’re currently a part of?”

“It’s embarrassing, but I think it sends a strong message to criminals, it might make them think twice before breaking the law again.”

“You make it sound like you’re not cut from the same cloth as the other juvenile offenders,” Regan replied, “What in your mind makes you different from them?”

“I fell in with a bad crowd, and they wanted me to join them in their criminal exploits. I’m just a guy who made a mistake in life, I’m not a career criminal.”

“What was the crime you committed to end up in the TOY program?”

“My criminal friends convinced me to try to steal a roll cage made of an alloy that is ten times stronger than titanium. Sadler, the leader of our group, has a convertible and he wanted the roll cage for his car. His on and off again girlfriend talked him into doing it, because she felt it was unsafe to ride in Sadler’s car without one. We got caught trying to carry it out of a warehouse we broke into and we all got a year of probation, as well as some fines we have to pay off.

“Why isn’t she in the TOY program?” Regan asked.

“Her parents hired an expensive lawyer, so she got a slap on the wrist. We all had public defenders, so we got shafted.”

Other students started to shuffle into the classroom. “Can I meet up with you in the quad during break after second period to continue this interview?” Regan asked. “There’s a table near the spot where the tram can drop you off.”

“Sure!” Jason replied, eager to spend time with the attractive Latina.

By the time second period was over, Jason rode the tram to the spot where Regan had agreed to meet with him. She collected him and took him to a table where a group of students gathered around him to check him out.

Four cheerleaders with red hair approached the table. Regan told Jason: “Those cheerleaders are named Maude Sienna Todd, Ruby Thompson, Scarlett Turner, and Ginger Trexler. They are known as the Crimson Quadros, otherwise known as the Crimson Quartet. Maude is their leader, so they are sometimes known as the Maude Squad. They think they rule the school.”

“I’m familiar with them from last year,” Jason replied.

Maude stood in front of Jason and Regan. “I’ve always wanted to swallow a shrunken man, will you volunteer? It’s not against the law if you let me do it, as long as I puke you up afterwards!”

“He’s not going to let you swallow him, Maude!” Regan shouted. “Get away from us!”

Maude turned away, but before leaving, she said, “I have my eye on you, Jason!”
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:30 pm

Chapter 3: The Bubblegum Incident

When Jason boarded the tram to get to his third period class after break was over, Sadler sat next to him.

Sadler said, “Me and the other TOYs are planning on hacking into the government database and downloading one of the inventions brought over by the Reality Trekkers and selling them to North Korea. The invention allows you to communicate instantly with a base on Mars by manipulating a temporal displacement field. We need your help to accomplish this, I checked the decryption website and it said your program was 99% solved.”

“Are you serious?” Jason asked. “I don’t know about this, let me think about it first, Sadler.”

Jason thought about Sadler’s proposition throughout third and fourth period. When lunchtime arrived, he took the tram to his dorm and saw that Sadler had been correct. His decryption program had almost completely solved the code for the communication technology that would make it possible for people on Earth to communicate with people on Mars instantly.

Jason quickly ate his lunch in his dorm, then took the tram to the quad, where his sister Lavender was socializing with kids who had gone to her junior high school the previous school year. Regan was waiting for Jason, and approached him.

Lavender joined Regan. “Jason,” said Lavender, “don’t fall under the spell of peer pressure! If Sadler tries to get you involved with more trouble, turn away!”

“I’m not dumb enough to get involved in another scheme,” Jason said to Lavender, not completely convinced of his own assertion.

“You’re my brother, I know when you’re lying! If Sadler is trying to get you wrapped up in another scheme, just think of the consequences and don’t do it!”

Lavender turned and walked away. Regan remained, hovering over Jason with her electronic tablet.

“The school newspaper assigned me the task of interviewing you and the other TOYs. They gave me more questions to ask you.” Regan looked away, and spotted a group of girls approaching. “Oh no, it’s the Maude squad!”

Maude Sienna Todd, Ruby Thompson, Scarlett Turner, and Ginger Trexler approached the table the inch tall Jason was standing on, while Regan stood over him.

“Jason,” said Maude, “last school year we got along pretty well, if you had been an athlete we might have gone out. Then you ended up with hanging out with Sadler and those losers, and now you’re in the Therapeutic Occupational Youth program.”

“What about it?” Jason asked.

“Would you go out with me? And experience love on the scale of Gulliver?” The other three redhead cheerleaders signed audibly, thinking this size disparity was somehow romantic.

“What do I have to do?” Jason asked.

“I’m chewing bubble gum, let me stick you in my mouth and blow a bubble with you inside!”

“That’s gross!” said Regan.

“Maude is one of the hottest girls at our school, Regan!”

“I’m willing to let you do that, Maude!”

Maude picked up Jason, and lifted him up over her open mouth, and said, “Prepare to surrender to the tongue of a sovereign sixteen-year-old!” Jason could see the ample pink gum below him that had been chewed up in Maude’s mouth

She dropped the inch tall Jason into her mouth, and tried to blow a bubble, failed, the pulled Jason back into her mouth with her tongue.

Ruby Thompson, one of the members of the crimson quartet, mentioned that it would be funny if the size inhibitors within the spines of the TOYs couldn’t be de-activated when their probation was up, and they were forced to remain at one inch tall. This caused all four members of the crimson quartet, including Maude, to laugh uncontrollably, causing Maude to swallow Jason.

“I can’t believe I just did that!” Maude shouted, with a concerned look on her face.

Regan acted swiftly, breaking a glass panel containing a neural stimulator and rushing back to where Maude was standing. She pointed the device at Maude’s head and pulled the trigger, causing Maude to vomit instantly. Regan caught Jason as he fell out of Maude’s mouth, covering her hand in vomit.

“Jason, are you okay?” Regan asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay, a little wet, but none the worse for wear!”

Regan turned and looked at Maude. “You’re getting charged with a crime for this, I hope you know that!”

“My dad will just hire the best lawyer in the county!” said Maude. “I’ll beat this rap!”
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:49 am

Chapter 4: The Decryption Club

After the first day of school was over, Jason was in the study area of the dorms, an area that was built to his scale. He studied with Sadler and the other TOYs. Meanwhile, Maude was taken to court, and within 20 minutes her father’s lawyer got her sentence reduced so that she will be a TOY for only 24 hours, and received 6 months of probation.

She was taken to the auditorium where she was miniaturized, and a nurse placed her in a tram, where she was taken to the dorms. Maude Sienna Todd showed up in the study area, much to the surprise of Jason and the other TOYs.

“How long are you on probation for?” Jason asked.

“I will only be shrunk for 24 hours, and I got six months of probation.”

Jason and Sadler were astonished. She continued: “I’m not a real criminal like the rest of you, I was just clowning around.”

Jason responded: “I only broke the law one time, just like you, so I should be seen in the eyes of the law as being just like you!”

I disagree,” Maude replied. “If you guys had never been caught, you would still be out breaking the law whenever the whim suited you. I screwed up one time, and one time only!”

Jason’s personal electronic tablet beeped, and it was a message from Regan.

“Jason, I’m in the library if you want to study with me.”

“I’ll be right there, Regan!” Jason replied, and he gathered his belongings and headed to the tram station. In less than a minute he was in the library, and exited the tram. He was retrieved by Regan and brought over to her table. She had study materials strewn across the table, as well as her electronic tablet.

“I wanted to talk to you about something,” said Jason.

“I wanted to talk about something, too!” said Regan. “You go first!”

“I think you’re cute, and next year, when I’m normal sized, would you consider going out with me?” Jason asked.

“You’re cute, but my dad is a police officer. You being a member of the therapeutic occupational youth program causes complications. I don’t think my dad would approve of you going out with me!”

“Your dad’s a cop?” Jason asked.

“Yes, and his dad was a cop, and all of my uncles are cops. You would have to completely turn your life around for me to date you!”

“What was it that you wanted to tell me?” Jason asked,

“Do you want to join the cryptography club with me? They meet here in a few minutes.”

“Sure!” said Jason. “I have a program running from last school year, when I was a sophomore. It’s 99 percent solved!”

“Whoever is the first to decrypt an invention wins pizza for the whole club, the teacher running the club will pay for it,” said Regan. “It sounds like you’re closing in on being the first winner!”

Soon, the students who were members of the club began to file into the library. There were about eight of them total, counting Regan and Jason. The teacher was a woman, about 40 years old, with an attractive face and dressed nicely.

“I am Ms. Heidner. Before we begin, are there any of you who were in the club last year?”

Jason raised his hand. The teacher called on him and had him give her the web address to the decryption sequence his program was working on, and it was shown on the main view screen in the library.

“Has anyone else come this close to decrypting an invention?” the teacher asked.

Nobody in class raised their hand.

“Has anyone from last year made any progress at all?” Ms. Heidner asked.

One kid raised his hand. When his decryption program was shown on the main view screen, it was 58 percent solved.

Jason raised his hand, and Ms. Heidner called on him.

“If my program decrypts the invention, do we all get pizza?”

“Yes, but only if someone else outside of the club doesn’t decrypt it first.”

“Ms. Heidner, if we get pizza, how will you get it to my scale?” Jason asked. “My miniaturized body can only assimilate foods that have been reduced to my smaller scale.

“Principal Navarro has granted us permission to use the miniaturization equipment in the auditorium for just that purpose.”

Jason seemed more thrilled about the pizza than he was about possibly decrypting an invention.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:40 pm

Chapter Five: Ruby Wants Revenge!

The remaining three members of the Crimson Quartet entered the library while the decryption club was being held.

“Don’t the three of you have cheer practice to attend?” Regan asked.

“Not today,” Ruby replied. “We came to see why Jason got our friend in trouble! Maude got sentenced to probation for swallowing him!”

“It serves her right!” said Regan. “Jason only stands an inch tall, Maude had no right to bully him!”

“He doesn’t look in too bad of shape,” Ruby replied. “In fact, one could even imply that it was consensual. Maude is one of the hottest girls at this school, so I doubt it bothered your little boyfriend to kick around in her stomach for a time or two!”

“Inch tall people can’t give consent to being swallowed, that’s the law!” Regan shouted. “If you disagree with that, wait until you’re old enough to vote and take it up with your local senator.”

“We’ll see about that!” Ruby shouted, and grabbed Jason in her hand, and held him above her mouth. “I might as well join my friend Maude on probation!”

Ruby dropped Jason into her mouth and swallowed him, just as Regan tried to jump and stop her. By the time Regan tackled Ruby down and the two of them were in the carpet, Jason was already within Ruby’s stomach.

“It’s too late!” Ruby shouted. “He’s already treading chyme in my gut!”

Ruby’s laughter filled the library as Regan ran to the fire equipment and broke the glass container that held a neural stimulator. She grabbed it, pointed it at Ruby’s head, and pulled the trigger. Almost instantly, Ruby began vomiting.

Twenty minutes later, the police had arrived and Jason gave them a statement while standing on Regan’s palm. They took Ruby away to juvenile hall to await sentencing. When Regan and Jason returned to the inside of the library where the decryption club was still being held, the teacher in charge of the club had good news for Jason.

“The decryption program you created successfully decrypted the invention that will allow instantaneous communication with bases in other parts of the solar system!” said Ms. Heidner.

“Does that mean we get free pizza today?” Jason asked.

“Yes, and a news crew is in their way!” Ms. Heidner continued. “You are the only one who can access the schematics, so you can sell it and become very rich!”

“All I care about is the pizza!” Jason replied.

The news crew arrived at the same time as the pizzas. There were fifteen large boxes of pizza. Jason gave a quick speech about progress and the future of the human race. When the news crew left, the teacher carried about six large pizzas to the auditorium while Regan carried Jason there. After Ms. Heidner miniaturized the six pizzas, she handed them to Jason, and Regan carried Jason to the tram station and he went to the dorm common room.

Jason invited Sadler, Blip and Hack to enjoy some pizza with him. Maude was there, too. She was still miniaturized until the following day when she would be restored to normal.

“My decryption program broke the code to an invention!” said Jason.

“Have you thought about who you want to sell that technology to?” Sadler asked. “You’re the only one who can access the schematics. I have a contact in North Korea who will pay a king’s ransom for that tech!”

“I’ve decided not to sell the technology to North Korea,” said Jason. “I want to sell it to a legitimate U.S. company!”

Little did Jason or the others know, that night, someone else would have their own plans…
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!