DigestionArousal's Vore Concepts, Prompts, Drabbles, Etc.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

DigestionArousal's Vore Concepts, Prompts, Drabbles, Etc.

Postby DigestionArousal » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:57 pm

Hello everyone, my username is DigestionArousal, I made an account for Aryion six years ago so I could get notified when artists whose work I enjoy posted new art and then save the art I liked without downloading it to my computer. I assume my username explains why and how I enjoy their art thoroughly enough.

Some months or years back I joined the Space Station 13 Vorestation server and tried out roleplaying. In my opinion my attempts crashed and burned pretty badly, but I also wrote down a number of ideas I had for stories and concepts related to Vore with the intention of sharing it with the other players, which I never did due to the aforementioned crashing and burning.

A few days back I was struck by the urge to write more, and so I have. At the time of drafting this post I have a rough outline for a story about a pair of office workers that is more than 750 words long. Whether or not I will have more by the time I submit this post is yet to be determined.

As an attention and validation seeking human being I have decided to post what I have written thus far, once I make sure it looks alright after being copy/pasted from a word document. I have left the characters fairly ambiguous so that the reader can fill them in to fit their own desires.

WARNING! The following posts may contain language unsuitable for individuals of certain dispositions.
Readers may be subject to mentions (but not graphic depictions) of:
  • Non-consensual activities
  • Abuse of power
  • Death
  • Vore
  • Genitalia
  • And many more
With that out of the way I present the first Story Outline, spoilered for size management.
Gut Stuffers

Spoiler: show
A person (hereafter referred to as "the Protagonist") is strongly in need of a job, but is unable to find reasonable employment other than a company looking for a Gut Stuffer. They begrudgingly take the job while seeking further education to get a better job later.
They were hired under the pretense that employees working for the company would occasionally want or need a gut stuffer to remain focused on their work, but is actually assigned to one specific Pred who keeps swallowing their co-workers and thus interrupting their work. While this means the Protagonist will be getting paid more, it also means they will be spending the entire workday in a stomach instead of studying at the workplace until being called for.
The Pred they will be working with (hereafter referred to as "The Deuteragonist") is a kind and jovial sort who just can't focus for long periods of time without someone in their gut.
Light Paths/Endings
A: Over the days/weeks of working together, the Protagonist and Deuteragonist get to know each other during lunch. The Deuteragonist talks about having issues focusing from a young age, various attempts to deal with it, figuring out that having someone in their belly was extremely effective, becoming dependent on it to an addictive/compulsive degree, and the trouble they've gotten into as a result. The Protagonist talks about being forced to get a job before getting the skills and education needed for good employment opportunities, difficulties balancing work and home life with furthering their education, their views on Gut Stuffers and similar occupations as work for the useless and the degenerate, being stereotyped/objectified as Prey from a young age and their refusal to enjoy being vored as a result.
At some point the Deuteragonist suggests hanging out after work which the Protagonist accepts. On the day of the planned hangout the Deuteragonist does not let the Protagonist out at the end of the work day, instead leaving work with the Protagonist still inside them. The Deuteragonist apologizes for lying and says they are going home to have dinner with the Protagonist, but will let them out and take them home before nightfall. The Deuteragonist says that they want the Protagonist to allow themself to enjoy being Prey, not mentioning that they want to ask the Protagonist to be their permanent Gut Stuffer.
The Protagonist is either unable to force their way out or unwilling to act in a way that would hurt the Deuteragonist to do so. The Deuteragonist eats dinner and packages some of it, swallowing the package so that the Protagonist can eat food that isn't pre-chewed. After dinner the Deuteragonist relaxes at home until it starts to get dark, when they let the Protagonist out and drives them home.
The Protagonist admits that it felt nice to let themself enjoy being Prey, and they make plans to do this again sometime.
B: Same as A, but the Protagonist doesn't reveal their view on Gut Stuffers and the bullying they received as a youth until the Deuteragonist is taking them home to have dinner, making the event more dramatic.
C: Same as A/B, but the Deuteragonist eventually asks the Protagonist to be their permanent Gut Stuffer and the Protagonist agrees. The two live out the rest of their lives together.
D: Same as C, but the Protagonist asks the Deuteragonist to digest them and the two become one. The Protagonist may or may not become sentient fat.
Dark Paths/Endings
A: Gut Stuffers have to take some form of medication to prevent themselves from getting digested. The Protagonist forgets to take their medication until they start to melt. They are unable to communicate this information to the Deuteragonist, who accidentally digests them as a result. The company quietly marks the Protagonist off as having chosen to be digested, but the Deuteragonist is never truly sure that is the case. In their final moments the Protagonist find themself unable to deny a sense of peace and fulfillment at having served their purpose as Prey.
B: The Deuteragonist has the company and/or the employment service that placed the Protagonist at the company forge the Protagonist's signature on forms to be digested by a Pred. If the medication requirement from Dark Path A is in effect, the Protagonist's prescription is secretly replaced with placebos. The Protagonist goes in for another day's work only to be betrayed and digested by the Deuteragonist, who may taunt and insult the Protagonist over the course of digestion.

Thank you for taking the time to check in on this thread, and I hope to post more soon.

*Edited 11/30/2022
Replaced unnecessarily flowery language
-"The cessation of life in living beings" replaced with "Death"
-"Psuedo-Cannibalism" replaced with "Vore"
-"Concept, Prompt, Drabble, or Etc." replaced with "Story Outline"
Replaced "has recently come of age" with "is strongly in need of a job" for adding unnecessary detail
DigestionArousal
New to the forum

Re: DigestionArousal's Vore Concepts, Prompts, Drabbles, Etc

Postby BellyHungerLady » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:07 pm

Good stuff here! I'd choose a B + Dark Path A Ending

I feel that scenario and its outcome very arousing even for the impotence (both from the prey, as it happens; and the pred, when he/she realizes)
BellyHungerLady
Participator

Re: DigestionArousal's Vore Concepts, Prompts, Drabbles, Etc

Postby DigestionArousal » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:30 pm

Well it's been almost a year and I've finally put some more ideas into words. I hope you find some joy in reading them.

Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing New Gut, Population: You!
Version 1, Story: An Animal Crossing player character arrives in their new village/town/city/island and is greeted by one of the residents, who then shows them around and introduces them to the other residents. The tour ends with the player character being informed that due to scheduling/resource/space issues their new home is not ready/cannot be built, and they will need to sleep over/move in with one of the other residents.
Path A: The player character and their chosen host hang out for a while. As the day draws to a close the host remembers that they only have one bed and apologizes, then swallows the player character and goes to sleep. The host releases the player character in the morning and apologizes once again, then mentions that having someone inside them made them very happy/felt very pleasurable. They ask the player character about the house being built/getting a second bed/moving in with a different resident if spending the night inside them was disagreeable.
-The player character might cancel the construction of their home to move in permanently with the host, either spending every night sleeping inside their host or choosing to live inside the host permanently.
-The player character might attempt to purchase a bed. If a bed is available the player character will place it in the hosts home. The host might sleepwalk and sleep eat the player character and apologize in the morning, or the player character might find themself unable to sleep and wake up the host, asking to sleep inside them again, which the host gladly agrees to.
-The player character might try to move in with a different resident and discover that they are more voracious than their previous host and reconsider moving. The new host may refuse to let the player character leave and swallow them, going about their day with the player character trapped inside them, and possibly digesting them.
Path B: The player character's chosen host is very voracious and immediately swallows them, going about their day with the player character trapped inside them, and possibly digesting them.
-The player character or the host might have the house construction cancelled, the host because they want to keep the player character or the player character because they want to stay with/inside the host.
Version 2, Dual Screen Game: The player character has been invited to live in the village/town/city/island and upon arriving are informed that one of the residents (either the resident that invited them or one the player chooses) will be their home . During the day the player can play Animal Crossing with the top screen showing gameplay and bottom screen showing the player inventory and menus, as normal. When interacting with their host or other residents the player character may be swallowed by the resident, who will proceed to go about their day as normal and occasionally talk to the player character. They may also talk about the player character when talking to other residents, who will also take note of the player character's situation. When night falls the player character will be swallowed by their host and will not be allowed to leave them until their host wakes up in the morning.
Version 3, Idle Game/Simulator/Screensaver(?): Version 2 with no gameplay, the player can only watch their host go about their day. Player's only control is over the camera which allows them to change between external and internal views OR to a dual-screen view of both.

Animal Crossing: Jealousy
One of the village/town/city/island residents really enjoys the company of the player character and is growing increasingly frustrated by how much time they spend working/gardening/fishing/digging up fossils/doing favors for other residents/being the island representative or mayor/etc. and decides to to something about it
Option A: They catch the player character off guard and swallow them so that now they can spend all day, every day, together.
Option B: They swallow every other resident so that the player character has no one else to occupy their time. They might digest the other residents, and they might do so by accident.
Option C: The resident has noticed that the player character is becoming increasingly exhausted by all the work they do for/in the village/town/city/island and forces them to take at least one day off from working by swallowing them.

Hungry Taxi: "You look tasty, get in!"
Parody of Crazy Taxi in which the player transports customers from a pickup location to a drop off location for points/money. The player recieves more points/money based on how quickly they arrive at the drop off location, taking too long may result in the player digesting the customer and receiving no points/money as a result. Successfully dropping off a customer will increase the player's Reputation stat which increases the number of available customers and the points/money made per drop off. Digesting a customer will decrease the player's Reputation stat which decreases the number of available customers and the points/money made per drop off. Some customers just want to be digested and will pay upfront, not spawn a drop off location, and not effect Reputation in any way. These customers will appear more frequently the lower the player's Reputation is.

Real Estate, Meal Estate
A business/industry for matching Prey looking for housing with Preds willing to accomodate them. Customers/Participants fill out forms to indicate their preferences, which the employees then use to match them up with as closely matching a partner as possible. Prey may be looking for someone to room with, someone to spend their nights inside, or someone to spend the rest of their lives inside, possibly as sentient fat/tattoos. Standard Meal Estate companies are likely to match Preds and Prey with matching preferences for a reasonable price and strictly enforce rules to avoid legal issues, preventing bad actors from engaging in nonconsensual activities. Charity Meal Estate companies/foundations will have less choice in matching and difficulty strictly enforcing rules, resulting in some poorly matching/overcrowded partners and some amount of nonconsensual activity slipping past the radar. Luxury Meal Estate companies are almost guaranteed to match Pred and Prey with matching preferences for a high price, but many are corrupt and will accept bribes to forge documentation allowing Preds to engage in nonconsensual activity.

VVargames
A covert operative is sneaking their way through a target location. They stealthily swallow a guard and report it to their team, who also report successfully eliminating guards/completing objectives. The operative makes their way to the objective and meets up with their teammates who each have an enemy inside them. The objective is revealed to be a flag. A voice over an intercom announces that the attacking team has achieved victory over the defending team, and that the excercise/game is officially over. The operative's team celebrate their victory and taunt their prey as they leave the training room/rooms. They meet up with the leaders of both teams and the excercise coordinator, their leader is gloating and the defense leader is sulking. The defense leader demands that the team release their subordinates to fulfill the bet by handling kitchen duties for a week as agreed. The winning leader and the coordinator inform the defense leader that the terms of the agreement do not demand that the defense team handle food preparation but instead be the food. The swallowed defense team announce their frustration and disbelief while the defense team leader reviews the terms of the wager. The defense team leader confirms that the terms of the agreement can be interpreted either way and requests a renegotiation. The operative's leader refuses and swallows the defense team leader, then dismisses the team for rest and relaxation. The operative's team spends the following week business as usual with no reduction in their effectiveness from the burden of carrying an entire person inside them, which was the basis of the argument that lead to the wager in the first place. Some time after the defense team is released, one or more of their members requests a transfer to the operative's team, admitting joy in spending time with/inside their predator. The team leader tells them that such a transfer can only be accepted if they accept a humiliating demotion to a rank with a title like "food" or "ration", which they flusteringly accept.
Alterative ending variation: Some time after the defense team is released, the operative's team is informed of the arrival of a new team member and are met by their team leader and one or more members of the defense team. The team leader announces that the defense team member(s) have requested a transfer and accepted a "entirely neccessary" demotion to a rank with a title like "food" or "ration". The team leader states that they are sure the team will quickly become "very closely acquainted" with the new members, a sentiment which is met with smug agreements from the team and flustered expressions.

Vorelock
Dungeons and Dragons-esque Warlock whose Patron is into vore
Option A: The Patron wants to spend as much time as possible inside the Warlock's body. They have many abilities including but not limited to changing their size, moving or teleporting from one part of the Warlock's body to another, turning themself into a tattoo or sentient fat, teleporting others into the Warlock to join them, and speeding up or slowing down the Warlock's digestion. The Warlock's Eldritch Blast attacks are launched from an orifice of the Patron's choosing, may be referred to by a different name (Eldritch Burp/Belch/Brap/etc.)
Option B: The Patron wants to have someone inside them as often as possible, every ability the Warlock uses that draws on the power of the Patron has an associated cost in time to be spent inside the Patron at a later date. Alternatively the Patron might manifest a physical form to join the Warlock's party on their adventures and recieve more immediate payment for their services, potentially taking the Warlock's place as a party member because the Warlock is constantly inside them.

*Edited 9/1/2023
Added four(4) additional concepts: Hungry Taxi, Real Estate, VVargames, and Vorelock
DigestionArousal
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!