Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:51 pm

Hi!

After lurking for many years, I thought I'd finally start posting on the forums, and I'll begin by shamelessly advertising some of the stories I've written and uploaded here over the last couple of months. I've received very positive feedback so far, so I now feel confident enough to actively promote them a bit! ^^;

Here's a short overview so that you can tell if my stories are your cup of tea:
My stories are all set in an "alternate reality" of sorts where a restaurant chain named 'Vortex' sells shrunken people as food, and this is widely seen as nothing unusual. Accordingly, these are shrinking stories with lots of vore (mostly soft, but also some hard vore). All characters are human, and the (mostly female) preds are aware and casual, whereas the (mostly male) prey is generally unwilling. There's a lot of focus on digestion, and there are also some shorter parts featuring disposal. Some stories also feature crush scenes.

Among others, I'm a big fan of the works of ElPortero, Zombie Slave, observer, girlfood, oishi1, French_snack and supernova - so if you're familiar with their stories, that might also help you narrow down in which direction my stories go.

All stories are available in English and German versions. I'm always open to feedback and constructive criticism, either in the comments of the respective stories, or here in this thread. I'll also be using this thread to post status updates on upcoming stories.

You can find all my stories here.
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Re: Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Postby Makuta » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 am

Hello (also from Germany), I read your stories and I like them. I love the scenario and the stories are beautifully detailed. I'm looking forward to read more. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 am

Thanks! :) I've got plenty more ideas and the outline for the next story is done too. I hope I'll find the time to write and translate it soon!
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby ModelbeiInsta » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:52 am

I like how there‘s no unnecessary interaction between the Shrunken and the consumers. They are just usual food for them. But what I liked a lot was when they recognize a shrunken guy as someone they know and how cruel they are. They just don’t care about him though they know him from school or sports club. Please more like this maybe with little interaction in that case.
ModelbeiInsta
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am

ModelbeiInsta wrote:I like how there‘s no unnecessary interaction between the Shrunken and the consumers. They are just usual food for them. But what I liked a lot was when they recognize a shrunken guy as someone they know and how cruel they are. They just don’t care about him though they know him from school or sports club. Please more like this maybe with little interaction in that case.

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now! Thank you so much for your kind words! :) Yes, that is a balance I sometimes find challenging to uphold! I experimented a bit more with the interaction between the preds and the prey in my new story, which also brings me to the next point:

A new story ("The Drinking Game") is now online! It once again features the girls from "A Saturday in Town" and "An Afternoon At The Pool", and references the latter story quite a bit, so it might not be the ideal story to start with for those who aren't familiar with my stories yet. As mentioned above, I experimented with a couple of new ideas here and am looking forward to the community feedback! :)
Last edited by VortexFoodsTM on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby kvyber » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:36 pm

I like your stories. Thanks for sharing.
kvyber
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:53 pm

A new story ("An American Nightmare") is now online! It features completely new characters and therefore doesn't require any knowledge of my previous stories. It's a bit different again, this one is soft vore only, so no scenes featuring hard vore or crush. However, it's also quite a bit longer than my previous stories, with a much longer and more detailed digestion part - so "soft" may not be the right word here, it's all pretty graphic ^^; I hope you enjoy it and am looking forward to your feedback. Also, no male preds whatsoever in this one - for anyone who was bothered by that in the previous two stories :wink:
Last edited by VortexFoodsTM on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:59 pm

A new story ("A Matter of Principle") is now online! It is a sequel to "An American Nightmare" and again features some new characters. You don't necessarily have to have read the previous part, though having done so is definitely helpful. This story is much longer than my previous ones and features some very graphic descriptions of digestion, even more than any other I have written so far. Also, it features almost exclusively female characters in both pred and prey roles, which is a bit of a break from my usual F/m scenarios. I hope you enjoy it and am looking forward to your feedback! :)
Last edited by VortexFoodsTM on Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:02 pm

A new story ("Good for Goodness' Sake") is now online! It is a Christmas special featuring my usual themes of graphic vore with very explicit digestion and disposal. As always, please note that it features physical and psychological cruelty and therefore may not be everyone's cup of tea. Story-wise, it's sort of a sequel to "A Matter of Principle", though you do not necessarily have to know that story in order to read this one. I hope you enjoy enjoy it and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:33 am

A new story ("Girls' Night Out") is now online! This is the sequel to my most popular story so far, "A Helping Hand". At a little more than 40k words, it's easily my longest story to date. In terms of content, it's probably also my darkest one, with a lot of physical and psychological cruelty.

Teaser: Facing a new day in captivity, Christina and the other shrunken people soon find themselves struggling for their very survival once again. Meanwhile, Tanja is getting ready for a fun evening at a local night club, planning to bring along some special little treats for herself and the girls…

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Crush, Digestion, Disposal, F/fm, Fatal, Hard Vore, Human, Insertion, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sun May 08, 2022 5:32 am

A new story ("Strange Behaviours") is now online! This is a prequel to the other entries of my American story arc (you don't really need to know any of the other stories), and has a slightly more experimental premise. It is based on a line said by Ashley in "A Matter of Principle", and features a willing prey character who finds himself confronted with the grim reality of his desires.

Teaser: Ashley is stuck at home on a sweltering hot afternoon, having lots of studying to do. For lunch, she is having a Vortex menu consisting of a hamburger, fries, and shrunken people. But it soon turns out that one of the tinies is a bit different from the others. He actually wants her to eat him…

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Crush, Digestion, Disposal, F/fm, Fatal, Hard Vore, Human, Insertion, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unwilling, Willing, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:58 am

A new story ("With Friends Like These") is now online! At 44k words / 72 pages, it is even longer than "Girls' Night Out", and a bit more plot-driven than previous stories of mine. Don't worry, though - there also is more vore in this one than ever before! :wink: The story is set in my "German arc" of stories again and is centered around Alessia, though a lot of the other characters make some appearances as well, including one new pred. The plot is based on the conversation between Alessia, Tanja and Marie in "Girls' Night Out", but it's not a direct sequel to that story. That will be another, separate one I have already planned as well.

Teaser: Between studying for her exams and training for an upcoming swimming competition, Alessia is left with precious little time for herself. In the midst of juggling the chaos and trying to maintain a healthy social life, she could have never guessed that she would be spending a lot more time with an old friend. Although their circumstances couldn't be more different…

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Digestion, Disposal, F/fm, Fatal, Hard Vore, Human, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unaware, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:04 pm

A new story ("Stomach Bug") is now online! This one is considerably shorter than most of my other stories, and part of a series of more compact, to-the-point vore stories I'm working on at the moment. Another story of similar length is in the works too, and depending on how well this new format is received, there may be still more to come! :)

Teaser: Lisa is lying around at home with the flu, feeling terribly sorry for herself. Meanwhile, her mother is in the kitchen preparing her own home remedy, chicken soup. But this time around, she opts to add in one tiny ingredient: leftovers from her lunch at work...

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Digestion, Disposal F/fm, Fatal, Hard Vore, Human, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:33 am

A new story ("Hide and Seek") is now online! Originally intended to just be a short story like the last, it ended up at a more average length (37 pages) again, hence also why this was longer in the making than anticipated. This is almost exclusively an F/f story and features a lot of interaction between the big and the tiny, so there's a fair amount of other size stuff happening apart from vore. As usual, please keep all the CWs in mind - lots of cruelty and violence, so please don't read if that kind of content upsets you in any way!

Teaser: Shrunken down for openly opposing the practices of the Vortex corporation, Nina only barely escapes getting eaten herself. Now left to fight for her very survival along with fellow shrinkie Karim, she soon learns the cruel, simple truth of her new existence: If she wants to stay alive, she needs to stay out of sight. But that is easier said than done...

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Crush, Digestion, Disposal, F/f, Fatal, Human, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:45 am

A new story ("Swim Practice") is now online! This is another one written in the "You" perspective - I don't do that very often as I find it more challenging to write, but I think this one turned out okay enough. Also note that this story involves a giant couple, and was intended to be part of a double story that shows more or less the same events from the perspective of both a female and a male pred, which I wanted to relase for Pride Month as a nod to my own bisexuality. However, I still haven't gotten around to write the second story (the one from the male pred's POV) yet and most likely won't make it in time until the end of June, so I am releasing this one now, with the other part to follow some time in the future. I know there is less interest in male preds among my readers, so they will likely enjoy this one more anyway! :wink:

Teaser: Following a recent downsizing at your company, you now find yourself literally shrunken down by Vortex as well, and purchased by a stranger. Waiting in the darkness of the woman's pantry, you have witnessed more and more of your fellow shrinkies being eaten alive by her and her family. So far, you have managed to survive. But eventually, your time is going to run out...

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Crush, Digestion, Disposal, FM/fm, Fatal, Human, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:55 pm

A new story ("Checking Out") is now online! Yet another story written in the "You" perspective, and my longest one in that particular style so far. This one was in the making for quite a while, and I got stuck on it with a writer's block several times. This is also partially the reason why I haven't posted a new story in a while now, apart from just being very busy IRL too. Given that the story is written in the second person, I deliberately left the gender of the main prey in this story ambivalent. As usual, please keep all the CWs pertinent to my stories in mind before reading! :)

Teaser: On the morning of your last day on a business trip to the Midwest, you are getting ready to check out of your hotel and head to the airport. So far, it's been an uneventful couple of days, and you're mostly just looking forward to finally get home again. The only highlight on this boring trip has been some casual flirts with the attractive lady at the front desk, and you feel a little melancholic that you will never see her again. You don't know that you're about to get to know her a lot closer than you ever would have wished...

Tags: Aware, Casual, Cruel, Digestion, Disposal, F/fm, Fatal, Hard Vore, Human, New World Order, Shrinking, Soft Vore, Unaware, Unwilling, Violent
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!