Hawker's AI-Generated Vore Images

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Hawker's AI-Generated Vore Images

Postby HawkOfBars » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:47 pm

Hello! I'm Hawker, and I've been trying out different methods of producing vore belly and weight gain images using AI. I've primarily been posting these on the @NovelVore Twitter account, but I'll periodically dump images here.

This images are all using the "txt2img" feature of Automatic1111's Stable Diffusion WebUI, with little to no editing. Rather than try to force the AI to follow a pattern from existing images, I've been focusing on combining models and clever prompts to produce the images I want. As a result, the images tend to be higher quality, although it's harder to keep the style consistent. Happy to share more about the process.

The earlier images were generated with Novel AI's image generator, but the later ones have been using a mix of freely available models, primarily "Anything-V3.0" and "hyperpreg v2" but also a few misc NSFW models.

00022.png

00029.png

00014.png

00035.png

00047.png

00048.png

00044.png

00051.png

00052.png

00054.png

00055.png

00057.png

00058.png

00059.png

00060.png
HawkOfBars
New to the forum

Re: Hawker's AI-Generated Vore Images

Postby EspeonFood » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:53 pm

I been using AI for some vore images. Take a look at these!
Attachments
2102815191_Pokemon_vore_comic___Espeon_eats_Flareon.png
The flareon in the espeon's stomach is saying ELOP, and then it changes to ELEP. I presumed this to be unwilling to willing prey in this comic.
3432627700_Pokemon_vore_comic___Bayleef_eats_Pikachu.png
This is an attempted vore comic as Bayleef had Pikachu half in its mouth before the electric mouse escaped it.
99435234_Pokemon_vore_comic___Sprigatito_eats_Pawni.png
Here is one where a Sprigatito ends up eating a mini-Pawni. It is a macro eating a micro but at least Weed Cat can get Ai-Generated.
2956139397_Pokemon_vore_comic___Cetitan_eats_Quaxly.png
A happy Cetitan enjoying having a Quaxly in his stomach. I think the Quaxly in the stomach is a unwilling prey because in the 2nd panel, I think Quaxly said "Delete it" to the Cetitan, Who ate him.
EspeonFood
New to the forum

Postby Daiyung » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:47 pm

wait so what were the Ai's you used other than NovelAI?
Daiyung
New to the forum

Postby HawkOfBars » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:17 pm

My latest stuff is using "Anything-v3.0" (which is an independent AI model that gets similar results to NovelAI). There's no website for it, you have to find and download it and use it locally with Automatic1111's Stable Diffusion Web UI from GitHub. I also use a Dreambooth model called "hyperpeg v2" that I then merged with Anything -v3.0.
HawkOfBars
New to the forum

Postby StarvingArtist4073 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:51 am

Yah I remember seeing someone try to train a model using images from this site. I told them it wasn’t ethical. Your opinion?
StarvingArtist4073
New to the forum

Postby HawkOfBars » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:08 pm

StarvingArtist4073 wrote:Yah I remember seeing someone try to train a model using images from this site. I told them it wasn’t ethical. Your opinion?

The ethics of sourcing data sets for AI training is complex, and not a solved matter yet, I think. Obviously most artists haven't consented to their art being used in that way, although there's no legal objections to it according the Terms of Services for sites like Eka's and Danbooru. I personally lean more towards the interpretation that the AI is learning in a similar way to human artists who learn styles through exposure to other artists' works, and so it wouldn't be much different than normal copycat art, which generally falls under fair use principles.

All that being said, the images being generated are obviously derivative, and that problem gets significantly worse when you train the AI on a very small set of data. Feeding the AI a reference image of a specific existing art piece probably won't make it unique enough to be considered "transformative work" under fair use, and training the AI on just a handful of images will cause it to spit out obvious copies of the art, so the same issue arises. With AI learning on the scale of entire sites, like Danbooru, the art tends to be much less derivative of any one particular artist or image set, and is then a lot closer to how humans learn styles through observing large amounts of copyrighted media, in my opinion.

I personally don't use individual reference images or train the AI on specific individual artists, and have no problems with complying with a cease-and-desist order if the legality of the situation changes.
HawkOfBars
New to the forum

Postby HawkOfBars » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:16 pm

Some of the better images I've gotten out of the AI this week:

00061.png

00064.png

00066.png

00068.png

00069.png

00070.png

00071.png