F/f Macro/Micro Vore Stuff Made In FF14 (GPosing)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: F/f Macro/Micro Vore Stuff Made In FF14 (GPosing)

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:51 am

Okay, another one. Even longer, even more ambitious, tho I started to have some second thoughts about my formatting partway through and couldn't be arsed to go back and change things. Hope it's not too distracting. Wanted more internals, even, so hope people are into that.

Comic is in the Spoiler
Spoiler: show

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

011.png

012.png

013.png

***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Altimos » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Wow Cuddlekins... you're really putting them out there at a rapid rate and they're all freaking amazing <3 <3 <3

Keep at it, but don't overwork yourself :3
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:47 pm

Altimos wrote:Wow Cuddlekins... you're really putting them out there at a rapid rate and they're all freaking amazing <3 <3 <3

Keep at it, but don't overwork yourself :3

Oh, don't worry. This is actually a backlog I've been sitting on for a while. Very little actually work has gone into this over the past couple days. On that note, I have a couple more sitting unfinished that will need some touching up before I can post them. So, there might be a bit of a delay between this one and the next, and then again after that.

Well, without further ado, I have a rather long, ambitious one coming right up. Will take a couple of posts to get all the way up, so refrain from posting until all is up.

PART 1
Comic is in the Spoiler:

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

011.png

Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:48 pm

PART 2
Comic is in the Spoiler:

012.png

013.png

014.png

015.png

016.png

017.png

018.png

019.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Eiron » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:33 pm

Well done Cuddlekins. Love the work!
Eiron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Eiron wrote:Well done Cuddlekins. Love the work!

Hey, thank! I try, lol... o:

Speaking of, I managed to cobble one of the unfinished ones together! A little rusty, but I tried some new things since I had the opportunity. After this, I'll have one more and this little series will be done! Without further ado...

Comic is in the Spoiler:

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

011.png

012.png

013.png

014.png

Thought about adding these directly to my gallery, but a: I don't wanna distract too much from my stories, and b: I feel like this would flood the Latest Updates tab too much? Like, All of the pages I've posted so far come to about 70 posts, soo, it would be a nightmare I'm sure :sweat:
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:33 am

Okay, so I had the screenshots lying around for one more, but I kinda slept on cobbling them together for the longest time. I finally found the time to put them together, but it's been so long that I don't remember what plan I had for piecing them together. So, it might come off as a little jank, so I'm sorry. I'll try to plan better next time.

Also, I think this is going to be the last one of this little series. I was gonna have one more where it comes around and Wintergreen returns somehow to finish things off, but my mod loadout's changed a lot since I did the shoot for this one, sooo... Iunno, think next time I do one it'll be better to just start from scratch and give myself my whole pool of girls to use o: Hopefully if you're liking this, you're enjoying this little cast of characters I've cobbled together for this.

Anyway, here it is then: featuring a new Mi'qote to round it out to an even 8! Heh, maybe they were a raid static before they started eating each other, lol...

Comic is in the Spoiler:

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

011.png

Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby dMONEY4121 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:11 am

Great stuff, some of the best gposes/edited gposes I've seen. Would recommend you makin a twitter for em and posting them since there is a decent sized ffxiv gpose community if Twitter wasn't imploding atm lol
dMONEY4121
New to the forum

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:29 pm

dMONEY4121 wrote:Great stuff, some of the best gposes/edited gposes I've seen. Would recommend you makin a twitter for em and posting them since there is a decent sized ffxiv gpose community if Twitter wasn't imploding atm lol

Aww, thank you! I thought about making a Twitter, but have been historically hesitant even at the best of times. Never been one for social media, really. I have considered making a pixiv tho since I like that I could upload everything as a set, but I dunno anything about that community or its expectations sadly :c

I guess here would be a good place to mention that I lent some of my internal assets to a friend of mine. They make lalafell content, which isn't my cup, plus also they're more a general sizefetish account instead of strictly vore, buuuut if you're interested, feel free to check them out:

Riiiight here
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:54 am

So, on the off-chance that there's anyone following this thread that doesn't check the galleries very often or it just kinda slipped by...

The comics I've posted here now have a home on my gallery! This also includes my two most recent, which were never posted in this thread. Anymore I make will be posted on my gallery, so please follow me there if you want more!
Cuddlekins
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!