F/f Macro/Micro Vore Stuff Made In FF14 (GPosing)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

F/f Macro/Micro Vore Stuff Made In FF14 (GPosing)

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue May 18, 2021 8:56 pm

a.k.a. "Suffering With Poser Sliders For Hours At a Time For a Little Bit of Horny"

I was debating with myself if I wanted to post these, but I figure there would be no harm and I don't think I'm breaking any site rules.

So, I'm really into Final Fantasy XIV, and I'm also into taking screenshots (GPosing, as we call it ingame). So naturally, I got into mods and 3rd party tools to improve my screenshotting game. One of these is called CMTool, and has all sorts of options for changing appearance, posing, repositioning, and scaling. So, realizing that I can change the scale of player models, I started to get some degenerate ideas. ( ´ ω ` )

So, I messed with the options to see if what I wanted to do was possible, found a nice posable tongue minion mod, learned how to turn summons into player characters, etc etc, aaand I got to work. It ended up being a looot of effort, like hours of posing all in one go to get things just right. There's limitations, of course, since you can only pose limbs certain ways without making them look twisted and gross, plus the inside of characters' mouths are, understandably, not extensibly modeled. Worse is that there's a lot of things that can go wrong, either crashing the client or breaking a character until I relog or accidentally applying options to the wrong characters and making them wig out. If one thing goes wrong and ruins the setup, it sinks the entire shoot and wastes hours of time. That said, I've gotten a couple of sequences out of it, and from there, I add text and do a bit of rough photoshopping with endoscope pics for internals... aaand we get a sequence!

Note that none of the characters shown are actual characters, but rather character data files I created and laid over existing controllable characters via CMTool. My actual character will never be shown in these, mainly because what I did here is very, very, very against the game's ToS. Also, for this reason, I would like if people don't repost these pictures.

So yes, enjoy! If there is sufficient interest, I'll post the others I've done, and if any fellow Warriors of Light wanna try this for themselves, I can give a short spiel on how I did this. Prolly won't post these in my gallery, since I dunno if I want them there.

Without further ado, here's the first one I did, featuring Peppermint the Miqo'te and Wintergreen the Au Ra!
Attachments
001.png
002.png
003.png
004.png
005.png
006.png
007.png
008.png
009.png
Last edited by Cuddlekins on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: Using Mods and Tools to Make Vore Sequences in FFXIV

Postby Rinnicans » Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 pm

Xiv work is amazing, definitely could use more of it out there! Glad you're enjoying the game too! I'd ask for these sweet CMtool pointers but my current setup is pretty weak, so for now I express interest in seeing more ^^
Rinnicans
New to the forum

Re: Vore Stuff Made in FFXIV w/ Mods & Tools (F/f Macro/Micr

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed May 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Thank you O: I'm glad you think so! I'll admit I was a little terrified at showing these off D: I've never really done anything like this before, lol...

So, I guess I'll post the second one I did. Not terribly confident with my composition skills, so if anyone has any tips, that would be great o: This one features Wintergreen the Au Ra and Spearmint the Hyur. Enjoy!
Attachments
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby VoreGloreX4 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:43 pm

I'm going to watch this topic with keen interest, you're already off to a great start.
VoreGloreX4
New to the forum

Postby Krovennan » Thu May 20, 2021 5:15 am

Very nice work. I've done a couple of my own vore poses, though havent posted any round Eka's. How did you make the internal shot? Ive been trying to figure out a way to do so for a while now.

With Anamnesis being able to morph bodies and scale them more naturally, i am very excited at the prospects for vore pics once it gets to a more complete state.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu May 20, 2021 4:12 pm

Thanks for your kind words, peeps :D Glad to see the reception has been positive thus far.

Krovennan wrote:Very nice work. I've done a couple of my own vore poses, though havent posted any round Eka's. How did you make the internal shot? Ive been trying to figure out a way to do so for a while now.

Oh, it's kinda rough, actually; I go onto google and snag some pics of stomach endoscopes, then I doctor them up so that they fit the style, usually applying blur and denoise and tweaking colors and stuff like that, sometimes I'll chop them up into parts and build a foreground to give it more depth... Then, I take a picture of the character ingame in a dark room using reshade's chromakey shader (green screen, in laymen terms), paste it in, maybe add some more effects so it looks like they fit better, and... that's it. I've been looking for a more elegant solution, but this will do for now, I think.

With Anamnesis being able to morph bodies and scale them more naturally, i am very excited at the prospects for vore pics once it gets to a more complete state.

Yes yes, I'm very excited for this! Once it gets a public release, I'll be all over it! :D

Anyway, I'll give you guys another set tonight. This one features Spearmint the Hyur and Peppermint the Miqo'te, and can be seen as a PSA about the dangers of afking in Limsa Lominsa for too long o: Enjoy! This one is a bit on the long side, and will take 2 posts to get up.

Also, after this I have one sequence left in my backlog. From there on, updates will become less frequent, as these shoots take a looong time to make. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Attachments
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
Last edited by Cuddlekins on Thu May 20, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu May 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Continued...
Attachments
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Okay, as promised, here's another set. As I said, this is the rest of my backlog, so it'll be a minute before I post another one! D:

This one features Cinnamon the Viera and Wintergreen the Au Ra. Enjoy! O:
Attachments
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Reaper8290 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:42 am

It is always nice to see more FFXIV vore, and these are great!
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby bilefangz » Sun May 23, 2021 7:48 am

these are so cute...
bilefangz
New to the forum

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon May 24, 2021 7:10 am

Thanks much for your kind words :D I'm glad I can make people happy with dumb stuff like this, even if I generally suffer for trying to do it lol...

Okay, here's one I spent the night throwing together. Next one prolly won't be for a while since these really do take hours upon hours to make. Also, I must have set something wrong, since the lighting apparently changed a bit between pictures. I hope that doesn't end up too distracting.

Anyway, here's a set featuring Menthol the Elezen and Cinnamon the Viera O: Enjoy!
Attachments
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Reff » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:13 pm

I was wondering if you could perhaps make some vore presets for CM tools. or teach us how to make these ourselves? I want to make some of these with my lala and some of my friends to tease them x3
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krovennan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:51 am

Reff wrote:I was wondering if you could perhaps make some vore presets for CM tools. or teach us how to make these ourselves? I want to make some of these with my lala and some of my friends to tease them x3

It's definitely better to learn how to do poses. Very few people use CMT for vore poses, partially cause they're so much more labour intensive to make with size-changing and all since there's no way to make a good looking vore belly (at least with CMT, Anamnesis -might- be able to do better but that's not been checked as far as I know), and even less make poses for Lalafells cause of a significant portion of the community being uncomfortable with them in any kind of NSFW situation. Better to learn how to make them yourself. I'm willing to teach you if you want to get in contact with me, and then you can make your own to your heart's content.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reff » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:00 am

Oh that sounds like fun. I honestly have no idea where to get started with it, it all seems kinda difficult to figure out to me.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:53 am

EDIT: Okay, soo...

First step is, of course, to download CMTool: https://github.com/imchillin/CMTool. You could get Anamnesis, which is newer, but I dunno what sort of documentation it has atm since it's fairly new, so I'd just get your bearings with CMT first.

From there, I would read the wiki: https://github.com/imchillin/CMTool/wiki. Most relevant pages I would say are "Basic Posing" and "Using NPCs and Pets As Props" since it's important to know how to turn summons, etc. into other actors for use in the vore pictures, but I would read as much of it as I could, if it were me, since a lot of options have proven useful.

Of course, you would need "Noffs Poseable Tongue" (https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/24850). Make sure to read the instructions carefully, as there is a significant crash risk with posing minions. Also, you will need the Wind-Up Leviathan for this, which I believe can be crafted by WVR with Master Weaver III unlocked.

GShade (https://gposers.com/gshade/) is recommended for hardcore screenarchery. This'll add some extra flair to your shots you wouldn't normally get with the vanilla engine! :D

All in all, a lot of it is just practice and patience. I dunno if I'd recommend making full sequences like I do, since they can take, as I've said, 3-6 hours, with plenty of opportunities for crashes or oopsies to ruin everything, to make depending on the length of the sequence. Perhaps single stills would be more sane.

I would post a more comprehensive guide on how to do what I do, but like I said, have been more than busy lately :c Also, I don't know if there's any belly resources for anyone into that, and as I've said before there really isn't much in the way of maw/internal resources either, hence my sloppy shooping for internals. If anyone knows anything I don't, feel free to share O:

Original:
Oh, I could write out some tips when I get the chance (work is kicking my ass and I have a new story in the works so...) Honestly a lot of it is just downloading CMT or anamnesis, reading some of the documentation on the site, and playing around and seeing what sticks. I do use some other mods, namely GShade and Noff's Poseable Tongue. As for lalas, it's a lot of the same. I'm a lala player myself, but despite being an unrepentant lolicon I don't feel comfortable lewding them D: so yeah
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:26 pm

I dunno why I keep doing this to myself. I keep making them longer and longer, tell myself I'll get quicker as I get more practice, then five hours and just as many mishaps later, I wonder why I keep flying so close to the sun with these.

Anyway, here's another long one that'll take up 2 posts. I doubt I'll make anymore this long, since... yeah. I'll prolly focus less on length and more like... adding some actual story to these. This one, if you're wondering, featured a lovely Au Ra named Lemontea (I like Au Ra, if you haven't noticed :sweat:), as well as Menthol the Elezen. Enjoy!
Attachments
01.png
01-1.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
Last edited by Cuddlekins on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Continued...
Attachments
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:29 pm

Wipes the dust off this old thread

Hey guys, so after deciding that the effort for these wasn't worth the outcome, I decided to give it another go, this time on a better PC with Anamnesis instead of CMTool. Also, I opted for a comic format (mostly so I can post more pics with a single attachment, hehe...) and experimented more with internals and digestion and stuff.

While, again, no lolis or lalas will appear in these, I do have a backlog of these that I've been sitting on because a) I feel like I need to keep up on my stories if I want to post extra shit and b) I've never been overly pleased with the stories I come up with for these, since they're mostly like... excuse plots I come up with after the fact. Nevertheless, I think people will enjoy them, so I should probably put them out before I like... lose them or something.

I'll do them one day at a time, to sorta stretch this out and give people something to look forward to. I'd like to think I got better at this as I went along (they certainly get longer, at least :sweat:) so let's start with the first one in the series and work our way up.

Usual disclaimer: The characters that appear in these are not based on any player in the game. I made them entirely in the character creator then slapped them on after saving their Appearance Data using Anamnesis. Plus, using the game to make this type of content is, as you can imagine, grossly against the ToS of the game, so keep that in mind if anyone else wants to get into this sorta thing.

Comic is in the Spoiler
Spoiler: show
001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png
Last edited by Cuddlekins on Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:12 am

Okay, here's another one. They're all direct continuations of one another, so make of that what you will.

I started going a little harder with the digestion scene here, so fair warning. No gore or anything, just... yeah.

Comic is in the Spoiler

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

Cuddlekins
Participator

Re: F/f Macro/Micro Vore Stuff Made In FF14 (GPosing)

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:02 pm

Third one going up. Longer still, even more ambitious. I don't remember how long this one took, but it was a pretty hefty chunk of time.

Comic is in the Spoiler

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

Cuddlekins
Participator

Next

Return to Work to be shared!