Stories from a lewd mind (criticisms greatly appreciated!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Stories from a lewd mind (criticisms greatly appreciated!)

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Wed May 25, 2022 1:19 pm

An Urban Legend in the Streets

please read the tags before proceeding.
Tags: Cockvore, Crossdressing, Unwilling Prey, Horror (?), Exhibitionism, POV (?), Non-Fatal

Trudging through the empty streets, the night lights flicker as he walked with paranoia, hoping nobody would see him dressed in girl's clothes with a distinctive sound radiating down there. Not that he secretly mind someone finding him anyways.

Recently he had seen pictures of boys crossdressing as girls on the web, wondering if he could be as cute as them. After picking up the courage to try some clothes on, he soon got hooked. Slowly but surely he became more daring and even took on challenges such as walking around the public with the clothes on.

But this time, it was with a vibrator and it sure made him flushed and sweat lots. He decided to try and test his courage, walking out at midnight where only stores that worked 24/7 are open.

What motivated this boy to take on this challenge was a certain trending forums on a crossdressing site that blew up. The story of an urban legend, about an adult woman with a penis who comes out to fuck crossdressers walking out in the night, and after devouring them so were never heard from again.

His heart beat fast, scared but excited with the sentation of the vibrator digging into his ass, eyes darting about to see if any people are nearby, or any ghosts or creatures hiding in the alleyways. Well, not that they are real right?

Well it's unexpected but certainly not rare to see such an adorable boy walking alone in the streets. After all, many cute crossdressers have challenged themselves and ended up lusting for more. He is certainly not the first, nor the last to do this.

The more he proceed the more pleasure and lust have gotten to him, already erect to the max with precum leaking lots. Suddenly, he heard a bunch of noises coming towards him, making him run towards the nearest ally to hide.

As he peek from the allyway, it turns out it was just a bunch of hooligans who were just strolling about, their rowdy noises muffled his hard panting as he begun to stroke himself.

The group stopped around the area, chilling and chatting about stuff, not noticing any noises whimpering from the ally next to them.

As he kept stroking, he slowly got up to stand in the middle of the allyway, jacking himself full on hard. Everytime he meets eye to eye with one of the guys he gets more lusty, moaning lots.

Of course nobody would have known that inside that dark allyway consisted of a crossdressing boy stroking himself, enjoying every bit of exhibitionism he was doing.

As his eyes rolled up and came, he was suddenly grabbed from behind by his mouth as his moans get muffled. His cries of pleasure completely ignored and unknown by the group as they begun to leave and head somewhere else, leaving the poor boy to get dragged deeper into the dark.

Pinning the boy down as he looked in fear before getting a deep kiss, sending him into pleasure never felt before as he came again.

As his conscious slowly returns, so did his fear. Even with the dim light from the streets barely lit up the allyway, everything was visible as he begs to not eat him, only to be met with a tent slowly peaking out of the dress, leaking thick and slimy precum that waffs around the air heavily.

Each breath of it felt sensitive, while something snapped within him, as he started sucking on the tip. It was like he was born to do this, made in this world to suck cocks like the slut he was going to be. Worshipping this huge meat that he could barely fit the tip in his mouth.

Then came the thrust. His throat was violated hard, tears coming out as he choked and gagged on it, enjoying every part of it. It kept going as he closed his eyes, his stomach starting to feel warm as the load was blown into him, making him drink every last drop of cum.

Lying there panting hard and coughing lots, the boy looks dazed as he looked at that cock twitching so hard and masculine with cum leaking from it and closing on him again.

This time the tip seems to flare up, slowly gaping wider and wider, an audible growling can be heard from within, wet flesh rubbing against each other as more precum leaked onto the boy's face.

He knows what happens next, but he couldn't move as he whimpered and try to beg for his life, only to be engulfed by the swallowing mast of flesh.

Getting on all fours in a doggy style, slurping and sloshing the boy from behind, the urethra tightens up and fills his nose with more musk. The pleasure being undescribable, the outlines of the head rubbing the insides as it slurps up more.

The boy tries to get out by pushing it with his hands, but to no avail as it's way stronger than him, inside or outside. Slowly reaching to his shoulders as it widens more and pulls, stretching the urethra to suck in more of the boy.

Every inch and part of the boy's body can be felt. His tongue sticking out licking the walls in pleasure, his nipples hard and rubbing lots, along with his arms that locks him up with the tightness and grip of the cock.

It gulps and gulps, the squirmy hips and his boy cock getting swallowed up, making him cum. Next being his squirmy legs, which were easily slurped in.

The entire body was now in this cock, squeezing and feeling lots of lust with the boy in. With one deep breath as another loud gulp follows up, the head from the bulge pushing into the balls, where the grumbling noises and churning sounds came from. Another gulp as it stretched harder, pushing past the shoulders with the rest flowing in like noodles.

He squishes into the balls, stretching it as cum from all ends filled his senses and highten his lust. Fear still getting to him with how it seems to be going out at this rate, trying to push and call for help before the walls closes and tightens in on him, a thunderous churning sound was made, before it squeezes him tight again, each clench lifting and squeezing him up.

The cum doesn't seem to stay as it is either, rising with each throb and the smell is almost calming him down, making him sleepy.

The ballsack churned and jiggle as the prey inside stopped moving, cum filled to the brim as it leaks out of the tight urethra. Jacking off hard and moaned loudly before cumming loads after loads, the urethra once stretched and bulge again, pushing objects out onto the wall, a vibrator and his clothes.

Panting lots and hard, your balls squeezes with the boy still inside it undigested, giggling as you enjoying the fun and pleasure you had with him. Picking yourself up as you walk from the allyway, enjoying the sleepy boy in your ballsack hidden within your dress as you walk into the night.

The End.

Hello hello, thank you for browsing my first ever story so I wanted to try something unique. I am kind of new here and not too sure where to upload works like others did, so I just share my own story here. This story would have been longer but I really didn't want to drag it out or it would have been too boring for the readers though it's pretty long...

It's a one-shot story so what happens to the boy?
The story is about a crossdressing boy getting eaten up by a ghost, kinky. Though I never really wanna make a real answer cause it kinda ruins the plot, but I would wanna make it so that the boy wakes up on his bed at home and wanting for more from the mysterious ghost. However, you can imagine whatever the ending you would like it to be!

If you are still reading, thanks for reading! Maybe drop some nice ideas for me to write if you want!

This is the updated version in gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/788849
Last edited by nocturnalbamboo on Sun May 29, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Re: Stories from a lewd mind. (mostly just cockvore)

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Wed May 25, 2022 6:11 pm

A Livestreaming Battle

please read tags before proceeding.
Tags: Cockvore, Object Vore, Catboy, Livestream, Solo, Willing to Unwilling pred

Heavily inspired by this: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=5719472

Livestreams are common these days, especially on lewd websites. Most sites are generic and normal, so in came a one that took the lust filled people by storm, Vorehub.

The concept of vore was pretty much impossible, consuming things many sizes bigger than yourself or feeding things down holes that shouldn't be eating?

But recently the existence of Vorehub broke that understanding, and many talented streamers came into the web to show off their talents.

There were many people who could vore with unique streams, but as usual out of many streamers like many streaming websites, there were only a few who took the top of popularity.

"Hey yall~ I'm Haruki, your cute and hungry catboy~"

The screen brightens up to show an adorable catboy wearing a long sleeve shirt with black shorts followed with black thigh highs.
Haruki's content was pretty unique, daily streams consist of battling out with the chat with donation milestones.

Comment Section:
- Hi Haruki! You are as cute as usual!
- Wow, such an adorable boy! I wanna eat you up so bad~
- I wanna cuddle you so bad >w<

"Seems like everyone is also excited for today as usual! Well, I would be lying if I said I wasn't~"

He slowly slips off his shorts, revealing no underwear but a tiny cock about an inch long, the chat already filled with donations wanting to start the game.

Comments Section:
- Start the game already!
- What a cute penis!
- Prepare your donations everyone, we are going deep today!

"Aw, you guys are so pushy! Makes me feel a lil embarassed~"

A donation bar popped up on the right side of the screen, showing layers of milestones for the donations gotten.

"Let's start off today's first game! The growing game worth $2000, the more you donate the more it grows~"

The bar starts filling up, easily passing the half mark. While it fills up, Haruki strokes his cock, letting it grow along with the bar.

"Wow, already at half? You guys must have been such perverts and freaks, wanting to see a boy's cock so much~"

As usual, the bar reached the max like any other stream. Haruki's penis went from a tiny inch to a massive 30 inch cock in just a few seconds.

Comment Section:
- Wait what? How did he grow so much?
- It's much bigger than yesterday LOL
- I want that huge cock in me...

"Mhm... seems like it grew bigger again~ Welp, onto the next act then~"

Bringing out a box of toys, each almost as big as his cock that twitched heavily for the next event. The next bar flashed, this time only one milestone with a timer, capping out at $30,000 with a time limit of 2 minutes.

"Alright everyone, the rules are simple! As soon as I place one of these toys in my cock, it will start pushing them out! More donations means I will push it deeper into my cock, capping out would let it plop into my balls and churn it nice and warm~ If it doesn't, well my cock would just push them out or do something with it, so don't miss it~"

Comments Section:
- Woah, you can eat things with your cock
- Seems like another messy stream today~
- Here comes the hot part chat

Taking out a string of beads each the size of an apple, Haruki press the tip of the first ball into it, starting the battle as he moan loudly. The start always felt great, as stretching the dry urethra rubbed against the bead hard, sitmulating lots of pleasure for the catboy.

As more of the bar fills up, the more effort Haruki tries to push the beads in, after a few seconds, the first bead finally plops in, only 9 more to go.

"Feels so good~ Hurry up chat, it's been 20 seconds already, we don't have much time!~"

Comment Section:
- His cock just swallowed something the size of an apple...
- How lewd~ I want to see it all bulge in your cock!
- Cute moans cute moans aaaaaaaa

The donations rolled in faster, as Haruki kept shoving beads after beads into his cock while it tries to push all of it back out, soon reaching the 1 minute mark with 9 of it tightening and squeezing hard in his shaft.

"Keep going chat, you still need to let all of it gulp down~ Otherwise it will choke and spit it all out~"

Donations kept flooding in, pushing the beads deeper down his cock. A loud gulp sound can be heard, as the first bead went into his tiny ballsack that had not grown with his cock, but expanded to fill the foreign object in it.

"Thats one chat~ Only nine more to go~"

Using both hands, Haruki press the bulge of his cock, letting the beads be pushed down deeper as the timer and donation bar near it's end. Two, three, f-four, five..., si-six...
His balls now bulge with even more beads. Even the voracious catboy has trouble pushing it down, his cock simply wants to spurt out cum.

Comment Section:
- Go go go! You can do it Haruki!
- Let's go chat, we can do this!
- Cum! Cum! Cum!

So far 9 beads have already went in, but before the bar had reach, the timer ended. Haruki looked at the screen in despair, frantically push the last bead himself into his balls. But his cock wouldn't move a bit as his eyes rolled up, tongue sticking out for the last bead in his shaft to be pushed out hard, along with the beads connected to the string. Each bead stretched his cock out, the friction of it almost took the poor boy to the point of fainting in pleasure.

Comment Section:
- NOOO WE FAILED
- So hot!
- His cock is so strong... I wonder how strong is it...

"N-noo! T-the beads are c-cumming out! Ahh!"

All of the beads soon come out, leaving a dizzy catboy lying on the floor with his gaping cock and tiny balls panting heavily.

Comment Section:
- He almost fainted LOL
- Aw we almost had it
- RIP Haruki, he came to death.

"That was i-intense... o-on to the next game... mmph..."

Getting up as his cock twitched and flexed as his shaft closes up, as tight as before and raring to go again.

"Next item is... a butt plug! A battle this time worth $50,000 with a limit of a minute!"

Holding up the short yet wide object, the timer starts again as Haruki pushes it with all his might, drooling and moaning loudly.

The donation this time filled even faster, the hype was increasing as Haruki pushed the plug's ring down, along with his finger.

"This time is much different! I will be using my entire arm to push this thing down my shaft, so I hope you are still enjoying the show!~"

The bar blitzed fast, having Haruki to feed his tiny hand into his cock quickly, followed by his arm as he moan lots with a moving object down his urethra.

Comment Section:
- A smol boy with such a huge and lewd cock~
- LMAO LOOK AT THE SIZE DIFFERENCE OF HIS COCK AND ARM
- This time we can do it chat! Let's gooooo!

This time it hit the milestone almost 40 seconds in, as a relive felt by Haruki as he push the plug down more into his churning balls.

"Finally... t-that feels so nice~ Time for the show~"

Haruki gets up and closes the camera on to his smooth balls, purring and moaning lots as it clenches hard making it jump while the plug slowly loses it's form as it become cum.

Comment Section:
- Some freshly churned cum, yummy~
- Look at those balls flex!
- Good boy~

"Ahh, we still have a few more to go, shall we proceed?~"

More kinds of toys get shoved into Haruki's cock throughout the day, filling his hungry balls to the brim while his cock struggles to cum. Vibrators, dildos, and more sorts of toys getting shoved and swallowed till nearing the end of the stream, where a massive race against the viewers to force him to cum.

[3 hours later...]

Haruki's balls are now the size of a yoga ball each, sloshing and churning with hot creamy fresh cum in it, while his cock so hard and leaking precum that even a touch might make it cum.

"G-ghh... i-it is finally the last e-event... T-this time to try and make m-me c-cum..."

Grabbing the last item out of the box was a dildo the size of Haruki's cock, the tool making Haruki worried as his cock gaped open, knowing what has to come in the end. A pre-recorded audio was played as lasting this long had already broken Haruki's mind.

"This time instead of trying to make me swallow down objects, you guys will make me cum! As soon as this object reaches the base of my cock, it will lock in place which I cannot cum till the next day! And this time, it's a challenge of $500,000 for the duration of an hour~"

Comment Section:
- Damn what a challenge
- Haruki is gonna blow up his cock lolz
- Poor boy is already broken

The tearing catboy approached his hungry cock as he puts the tip of the dildo into its gaping maw. As soon as the tips touched it started to sucked hard, while Haruki tries his best to pull it out.

Hitting the milestone or not, Haruki wants to cum badly as he struggled hard to pull on it. The bar slowly fills up 1/20 of the way, making his cock tug on more of the dildo as 10 minutes passed.

"P-please, l-let me c-cum! I cant t-take it anymore!"

The broken catboy whimpers and moans throughout the room loudly, each time he would gain ground but lost more in the process. 20 minutes passed.

"I b-beg you, p-please forgive m-me f-for being a b-brat!"

Comment Section:
- Beg more hehe
- Nothing is more adorable than him begging lol
- Aww, what you gonna do?

The bar was at 90%, with the timer now having 2 minutes left. He clung on to the dildo for dear life as not cumming makes it even sensitive that he will ruin hinself for a few days straight.

"A-ahh... n-nya... ghh h-help..."

All he can managed is now in babbles as the timer slowly goes from 10 seconds with $500 left.

*DING!*

Before it reached 0, the milestone was finally reached. The catboy once again moans loudly in pleasure and relief as the floodgates open.

"C-CUMMING! N-NYAA!"

A huge torrent of cum shoots out as the entire stream was filled with a sea of white and a catboy there being the cause of it all. Hot steamy cum rushes, stretches, and scrapes his shaft as his balls clenches harder than before.

Comment Section:
- GG!
- Blocked or not he is still gonna be broken kekw
- All these much cum can be used to fill a pool

All that was left were a room filled with cum and toys floating around it, while Haruki lay there drooling with his eyes blank as he fainted from the shock. Emptying everything sure took out a lot of Haruki, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to do it again~

Stream Ended

Hello hello. Thank you for reading if you did. This time is about a bratty catboy streamer who challenges his viewers and ends up regretting, but doing it anyways because he is a massive masochist.

Not too sure the story went fast or not, cause the usual, dragging out a story makes it boring.

I made like these 2 stories in like 2 hours cause I was really horny for cockvore. Thankfully I kinda toned down some tags because nobody wants to see too many stuff in a single story.

Another one-shot, alt-ending?
Kinda, timer runs out, locks his cock, tries to cum, next day it can be released but he is broken to the point where it might take someone else to get him out but I am not making it into a series.

Again, thanks for reading! If you have any ideas for a story, you can share me some and maybe I will try to use them to the best of my knowledge!

Updated and fixed version:
(in progress, hopefully by this month)
Last edited by nocturnalbamboo on Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Re: Stories from a lewd mind. (mostly just cockvore)

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Thu May 26, 2022 1:58 am

The Prostate Exam

please read tags before proceeding
Tags: Anal vore, Prostate Exam, Hospital, Doctor, Femboy pred, Female prey, Unwilling prey, Non-Digestion

*Ding!*

The digital counter from the next patient ticked as a knock could be heard from the door.

"Come in."

The door opened as the patient entered, a skirt wearing figure small and petite, with a shy face looking away from the doctor.

She's pretty cute.
"Alright there, sit down and let's see your medical reports... ???"

"You're a guy huh? You look pretty cute~"

The boy blushes at the comment, slightly happy that he was called cute as he diverted his eyes to her huge figure, blushung even more as she continues to check on the patient's notes.

"Let's see... oh my, you are having a prostate exam~"

His face reddens up more, both hands covering his face in embarassment.

"Aw, don't be shy! It won't take long!" grabbing his hand as the doctor lead him to a bed. The femboy tries to keep up while getting flushed more.

Hmm, how about teasing this cutie a little~
"Please off your pants and get on all fours onto the bed~"

"Mmm..." the boy reluctanly obliged as he took off his skirt and panties and gets onto the bed on all fours, his package dangling in front of the doctor.

"My, my~" Putting on rubber gloves she prepares to start the exam as she places her hand on the butt of the boy, emitting a tiny yelp from him.

Hehe, he is so adorable! I just wanna tease him all day~
"Oh, you sure kept it very clean~ And your skin is just as fair as a girl~"

Spreading his asscheek wide as she observed his ass. The fairness of his skin followed by his bubble butt is nothing short of cute to her, as she began pushing her fingers in the pink butthole, causing a girly moan to emit from his mouth.

"Ahh..!"

The doctor continues to push her fingers in, slowly playing with his insides, rubbing with his entrance and fingering it. The insides twitched and tighten around her finger, with a light pull to it. Giggling to herself as she kept playing with the femboy's ass.

It feels s-so wrong... so why does it f-feel so g-good?
"D-doctor... ahh!"

The feel of the tight rubber gloves aroused him more, his back arched as before he realized what is even happening, the doctor had pushed his G-spot, forcing him to cum on the spot as he moaned loudly, drooling on the spot.

"There we go, you can go now~" pulling out her fingers, giggling as she prepares for the next patient.

"D-doctor..."

"Yes? Sweetie?"

Still on all fours, the femboy looks at her with begging eyes, his asshole twitching and gape slightly for the need for more.
"P-please..."

"Fufu~ Alright then, it seems like the exam still isn't over yet~"
Putting on a new glove as she push her fingers back in, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the femboy as he rocks back and forth, wanting more of it.

"You are a pervert aren't you? Dressing like a girl while moaning and cumming from having your prostate stimulated~"

More moans escape the femboy's lips as she pushed her fingers deeper, his ass slightly tugging on her finger, tightening more. But quickly dismisses it as a reflex.

"You seem to be enjoying this a lot~"

"D-deeper... please..."

No more was needed to be said as she pushed more of her fingers in, making the femboy cum once again.

"You seem to be taking this very easily, have you trained yourself?~"

"M-mhm... yes... n-nngh!"

"Quite the little slut aren't you? Getting aroused by his ass being fingered by a doctor giving you an exam~"

Pushes her entire hand in as she spread out her fingers, forcing his ass to tighten up as he came again. Twisting and turning her wrist as her fingers stretched and press all parts of his insides, eliciting a tighter and firmer pull from it. His moans continued as he continues to cum for the next few minutes.

"You came so much~ Seems like there would be so much to clean up afterwards~"

Deciding that it was enough to please the boy, she pulled her hand out, only for his ass to held on tightly to her wrist and not letting it go. She pulled harder again and her hand moved, but the femboy's ass seems to get pulled along with her hand, not moving an inch to release her.

"What the..."

Before the doctor could react, she was suddenly pulled forward, her entire arm getting slurped up into the femboy's ass. He moaned loudly as he moved his hips again, wanting more pleasure in it.

"Woah! That's some training you got there!"

His ass feels warm and slimy, and unexpectedly strong...
As for the boy himself his face was found flat onto the bed, drooling and moaning in pleasure. As the doctor try pulling her arm out, she realized it was locked tight, the insides throbbing and twitched around.

"Erm... excuse me, could you help me for a bit? My arm seems to be stucked..."

No response from the overwhelmed femboy, so she used her other hand to try and pry open his ass, only to be met with it suddenly gaping wider and trap her other hand, slurping it arms deep as well.

"H-hey? Why did y-your ass suddenly take in my other hand? I d-don't t-think thats normal for a-anyone!"

She felt as if she is starting to get pulled deeper into it, that fair skin with a bubble butt and pinkish asshole doesn't seem to fit what is happening right now. She kept tugging away from it but to no avail!

How could the cute, innocent, feminine looking boy seems to have a dark side that nobody knows? But what if they knew, and never managed to get out?

Horror sets in her as she tried to call for help. But before she even managed to let out a single noise, her view was completely blocked by two round buns that blocked out her noises.

Muffled screams and struggles can be heard as the femboy moans loudly, slowly dragging the doctor into his voracious ass as he felt it stretch over the doctor's face, slowly swallowing her head. He knows that is could not do anything, but other than to react as his belly bulge with the hands and face of what was once a doctor, soon to be butt food.

"S-so good... u-unfh!"

Despite panicking that this very femboy is trying to consune her with his ass, the insides felt very... clean, a scent of lavender and lust fills the throbbing flesh. She tries so struggle more, but the seemingly soft cute ass just wouldn't bulge as it reached her chest.

"W-wait dont swallow a-again j-just yet, I h-haven't-"

If shoving two fingers already sends the boy into pleasure beyond what anyone could imagine, then as it started stretch and climb over that colossal tips made the femboy blacked out for a moment, as these massive milk jugs were being squeezed into his ass.

I-it feels too g-good! I c-cant s-stop cumming!

A loud gulp and slurp fills the room as her entire breast was now in his insides. But that's not enough as the hardest part was over, and now for the entirety of her to rest inside the femboy's grumbling stomach.

Even as of now, the doctor refuses to give up, pushing and stretching about which only pleasure the boy. As more and more of the doctor was sucked in, his belly bloated to contain the doctor into a fetal position. Her hips were no easy feat as well, for someone bigger and much wider than him it was somewhat hard to swallow again, not that he hadn't consumed much bigger things to begin with.

Only now left with the flailing legs of the doctor, slurping easily like noodles while the muffled figure inside his belly overfills the bed, still crying for help.

As the final bits of the doctor was gone from the outside world, he sat down on the bed, panting hard as he looked at the mess he had created about the room. Cum soaking and leaking off the bed and medical instruments strewn across the floor. Everything was quiet other than the giant belly bulge moving and screaming about, unaware of the fate that comes to her soon.

"I-i'm sorry doctor..."

Despite the added weigh throwing off his centre of gravity, the femboy hops off the bed and begans to clean up the room to leave nothing behind. The stains of cum, and the smell of arousal still lingers, but nobody would know just what happened.

W-what's going t-to h-happen? Is he just g-going to leave me in h-here n-now?

"Alright, time to leave..."

These words perked up the doctor as she tried once again to kick and punch everything around her, hoping someone would notice after he gets out of the room before the walls surrounding her tightens in, threatening to crush her and on the outside, a skin tight figure to be shown.

"T-tight! I-im getting c-crushed!"

"P-please behave y-yourself d-doctor... I c-cant risk having anyone k-knowing..."

"What a-are you going to do to m-me?"

As it loosens up and squeezes again, the doctor teared up as the femboy rubbed his hands around the figure, patting it.

"I have always wondered what it's like to have a child, so be a good baby and listen to me ok? Don't be scared now, hush hush..."

Not only she is mere instant to death, now she has to play the role of an oversized baby? But after this he will let her out, right? Right?

Sniffling her tears as she calmed down a bit, unknowingly from the rocky movements or the scent waffling through his insides.

"Hehe, good girl~"

As he slipped back on his panties and skirt and head out of the room, nobody seems to notice anything strange. It's just a pregnant girl seen in a hospital, nothing out of the ordinary.

As for the doctor, she has no idea where he will be taking her, or even doing anything. He can chew her up in a split second if she decides to rebel, or maybe even digest her up in the future. Who knows? Her fate is sealed as she quietly dozes off into her sleep, knowing that nobody will ever come and save her.

Exits the hospital.

Hello hello! This time, a prostate exam turned into a meal for a "girl"! I hope this was easy and short to read enough!

What happens next?
You can decide! As for me, I would just have him keeping her in his tummy as he goes about living a daily life while she observes his voracious feats!

Thanks for reading! If you feel anything could be changed, don't be afraid to comment! Or you have ideas and I could try to turn it into a story!

Updated version:
(soon)
Last edited by nocturnalbamboo on Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Re: Stories from a lewd mind (criticisms greatly appreciated

Postby thequietmanno1 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:47 pm

hmmm
so, in the first story, is that cross-dressing dude CV'd by a ghost girl or such? Little hard to tell what ate him.
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Thu May 26, 2022 7:51 pm

thequietmanno1 wrote:hmmm
so, in the first story, is that cross-dressing dude CV'd by a ghost girl or such? Little hard to tell what ate him.

Ah, sorry about the confusion. I was trying to create a kind of perspective that you were the ghost the entire time, but the twist wouldn't come till the very end.

I would simplify the story as it also confused me, but anyways the plot is simple. (and since i just got a gallery i can write things easier there =v=)

A boy got himself onto a crossdressing forum, got hooked and tried out challenges on dressing out, but never tried using a vibrator from the embarassment.

Then a blown up forum about an urban legend states that the ghost would eat up crossdressers, which intrugued the boy as he set off to challenge it.

After strolling on the empty streets he almost gets himself caught by strangers as he hide in an allyway, jacking off as he was quite the exhibitionist.

As soon as he came, he got grabbed by a hand from behind which pinned him down. Which is where the feminine ghost starts to use his mouth and cum in him.

Then after the boy was filled up to the brim, the ghost ate him with it's dick.

As for the boy, he was never heard from again.
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Postby thequietmanno1 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:20 am

hmm
some of the first-person dialogue kinda makes it hard to make out what the participants are like. For example, it was hard to tell what happened with the first story, and it's difficult to know what the doctor looks like in the third one. Some dialogue set aside to describe the other participants in the story would help with putting yourself better in the narrative.

As for story ideas, Have you considered something about a genie? Participant finds a magic object, get a wish-granting genie boy, who then twists said wishes to voracious ends or takes the 'master' inside himself once the wishes are done and he returns to his container.
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Sun May 29, 2022 8:24 am

thequietmanno1 wrote:hmm
some of the first-person dialogue kinda makes it hard to make out what the participants are like. For example, it was hard to tell what happened with the first story, and it's difficult to know what the doctor looks like in the third one. Some dialogue set aside to describe the other participants in the story would help with putting yourself better in the narrative.

As for story ideas, Have you considered something about a genie? Participant finds a magic object, get a wish-granting genie boy, who then twists said wishes to voracious ends or takes the 'master' inside himself once the wishes are done and he returns to his container.

Thank you for the feedback!

For the first story I have already change some of the confusing perspective aspects which is now in my gallery. And as of now I'm fixing some of the parts on the second story.

I honestly completely forgot about character descriptions being one of the most important things in narrative so thank you very much for the reminder! (will probably go back and add details on my first story as well)

Onto the wish granting genie concept, I have never actually consider about it but it sounds to be an interesting idea. Granting wishes like wanting a big member only to have the genie boy himself end up growing one, or wishing to live forever ending up as a part of the boy should be fun to write. Though there are quite the endless wishes to twist and turn it, I will try my best!
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:17 pm

Didn't read, just wanted to comment to say "thanks for putting the tags!"
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby nocturnalbamboo » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:17 am

The Device of Curse.

please read the tags before proceeding.
Tags: Sole Male, Unwilling pred, Ghost pred, Body modification, Nipple vore, Cockvore, Anal vore

Inspiration: The Japanese folklore of Sawano Sadako, and user thequietmanno1

Summary (spoilers probably):
A boy gets self-concious of his body, so a little search on the web landed him with a suspicious link to the answer he wants to look for. Unknown to him, that was when the curse activates and several ghosts come to play with him, modifying and breaking his mind in the process. As it now acquired a physical body, it begins it's search for more food.

Story:
(will write soon, i am still having trouble fixing up my second story due to laziness. this is a placeholder for this concept so i wont stray from the story when i expand it.)
nocturnalbamboo
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!