Latex Cleavage Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Latex Cleavage Vore

Postby dergrossmann » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:39 am

Hey everyone!
I really like cleavage vore and latex and feel like there isn't enough content so I am learning to draw to help with that. This is my first vore drawing, I'd love critiques and comments!
Attachments
dergrossmann-breastvore-latex-girlpred-unwillingprey.png
cleavage vore, breast vore, unwilling prey, latex, female pred, bodysuit
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Re: Latex Cleavage Vore

Postby PatchyZone » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:35 am

The face could kind of use a bit of work, but otherwise it's a good drawing for a first time!
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:36 am

Pretty good for first drawing!
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 am

There's definitely room for improvement but a pretty good first drawing nonetheless. Keep at it!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thequietmanno1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:40 am

I too think there needs to be more of this around. it's a good attempt, maybe working on the shading in the background to give a sense of distance from her to the 'wall'' she's in front of, to make her presence in the foreground 'pop' more.
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby ParallelBlack » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Love to see this concept! Even better when the pred is zipping themselves up to seal the prey inside~

As others have said, lots of room for improvement. You should start off with working out general proportions for the body as a whole, but also put some focus into the facial structure specifically. People tend to overlook odd bodies more than odd faces.
ParallelBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby ALAMOS123 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:11 pm

looks great fir a first shot! i'm no artist so i can't be much help in terms of that, but i'd love to know more about this character you made! always great to see people talk about their preds
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!