Wynonna's stories. newstory added 6/20/23

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Wynonna's stories. newstory added 6/20/23

Postby wynonna » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:42 am

Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut
I, Admiral Katherine Janice Goodgut was happy to receive a new assignment as ambassador to the planet Lesbos69. A planet with absolutely no men! There I met someone with whom I would have a relationship. Her name is *Amfarler, and she was a native of the planet. She stood about 6ft 2 which is actualy about average for her species. Maybe she had spent to much time hanging around with Earth girls, because she was a bottle blonde; however, she wasn’t always the best about keeping her deep purple roots touched up. But the combination worked well against her *Petty blue complexion, which had just a hint of deep purple contrasting from her nose and making a Y shape on her forehand, and deep purple contrast on her cheeks as well.

One evening we decided to take our relationship to an intimate level. You know I just had to put on my best civilian dress and high heels. Amfarler, picked me up and took me to the finest restaurant in town. After dinner Amfarler drove us in her shuttle back to her place. There we split a bottle of Andorian brandy. Amfarler then led me to her bedroom and laid me gently on the bed. I removed my com-badge, and turned it off, then placed it on the end-table. I wasn’t having anything interrupting what was about to happen.

Amfarler Kicked off her shoes and slid off her slacks and climbed on top of me and kissed my cleavage, working her way up to my waiting lips. I wrapped my legs around her. Amfarler reached around and slid my heels off. Next Amfarler raised herself up off me and gently peeled off my silky pantyhose and laid back down on top of me and resumed kissing me passionately. Then I felt something filling me, but it wasn’t like anything I’d ever felt before. I thought Amfarler must have some kind of new sex toy I hadn’t seen before. Afterwards Amfarler laid on the bed beside me, then I rolled up on my side and placed my hand on my lover’s soft blue thigh. I slid my hand up looking for that which had just given me so much pleasure. Then I sat up abruptly, and exclaimed “Where’s your toy?” Amfarler said “Toy? What do you mean toy? You weren’t briefed about how my species reproduces before receiving this assignment, were you? We can prolapse our reproductive system. A couple usually decides before intimacy who wants to carry the the offspring. Most couples that have more than one child usually take turns. Then the giver extends their uterus into the uterus of the carrier and gives her a spore. When the two spores meet in the uterus of the carrier, a baby is formed. Given that your species’ females can’t extend your reproductive organs like us, I didn’t think we needed to have the conversation about our roles in the bedroom.” “Wait, were you were trying to get me pregnant?!?!” I exclaimed. “I really don’t think it’s possible.” said Amfarler, “Your species relies on a mix of egg and sperm. My species combines spores.” After breathing a sigh of relief, I said “well you’re the best lover I’ve ever been with. Take me again, do whatever you want with me!”

The alien and the admiral spent all night together making passionate love. The next morning I transported home to get my uniform and get to work. When the I got off duty, Amfarler was waiting for me in the parking lot with her shuttle. When I saw her, I ran twards her, jumped and wraped my legs around Amfarler’s waist and my arms around her neck. We kissed passionately. Then we boarded the shuttle and we got takeout on the way back to Amfarler’s place again where we had planned to spend a quiet evening of dinner, TV and maybe another night of passion. However, after dinner I started to feel funny. I developed cramps and bloating. Then I also developed an unquenchable thirst. I started drinking water by the gallon. “What is happening to me” I screamed as my belly began to grow. Soon we had our answer. Soon a hand print then a foot print was visible though my uniform. Amfarler realized what was happening. She exclaimed “We’re having a baby! I must have gotten you pregnant last night. That water is helping you with the first growth spurt of our baby, but it usually doesn’t happen quite this soon. This should have been at least a month’s growth for our species. Katherine honey, you need to keep drinking though. The baby should stop growing soon, but now you will need to form a water sack to protect the baby as it develops. We usually carry twice the volume of water as the of the mass of the baby. ” Once the baby reached the size of a 5lb earth baby, it finally stopped growing. Now my water intake was going to form the water sack. By now my already to tight uniform was starting to ride up and expose my growing belly which by now is covered only by my super elastic Starfleet issue pantyhose. Finally, I had taken in enough water for this stage of the baby’s development. I cried to Amfarler “my belly is stretched beyond what I was ready for. My skin hurts and my belly is painfully heavy.” Amfarler helped me to the bedroom, took off my tunic and laid me on the bed and started rubbing my distressed belly. Amfarler continued rubbing well after her overly inflated lover fell asleep. She was concerned for her lover as she knew there are 2 more growth spurts coming, each one double the one before. The problem is that in her species, the spurts come months apart. This spurt came the first day after conception. She worried how quick would the next one come? She fears if my belly doesn’t have enough time to prepare for the next spurt, I’ll will burst. So Amfarler continued to rub and massage her lover’s belly until she fell asleep with her head on my belly.

The next morning, I woke up first and accidentally woke up Amfarler, who started kissing her soft round pillow. “I already love you baby, and I love my baby momma to. But Katherine, honey, we need to talk. I know we haven’t been dating very long, but part of me is excited to be having a baby with you, but on the other hand, I’m scared that as a human, coupled with the extra rapid development that seems to be happening to you, that you’re going to burst before delivery. Our babies are about the size of an Earth’s toddler.” With that, I sat up on the bed, and rubbed my baby bump. “Oh I see” I said, “You’re worried I can’t stretch my belly enough… Did you ever wonder why my last name l is Goodgut?” “Well I heard something about swallowing a few baby Tribbles or something” said Amfarler. “Cute, but not exactly accurate” I said. “You know I’ve been credited with defeating the Borg, and I helped control the population on Gideon. Well, at least until the people got out of control anyway. Here’s the thing. Last night took me by surprise, and it’s been a while, so I’m kinda rusty but…” “What are you talking about? I don’t understand?!?!” Amfarler said. Then I took a drink from the glass on the night stand, “Let me show you something” I said. Then I gabbed my lover by the shoulders, and pulled her close, said “hold your breath” I unhinged my jaw and swallowed my girlfriend whole, rubbed my belly for a second, and playfully patted the but bulge she made in my belly. Then just as quickly I coughed her up again. “OMG you just swallowed me whole!!!” exclaimed Amfarler. “You swallowed me and spit me out again! That was awesome! Do it again and let me stay in there for a while this time. It was so warm and comforting in there.” “You know I can’t do that. My stomach acid would start to dissolve you. Starfleet thought it best to keep the details classified, but that’s how I defeated the Borg. I beamed in behind the queen and swallowed her. My stomach acid started to dissolve her biologic parts in minutes. When the queen was dead, the collective shut down. On Gideon, in order to control the population, I started by swallowing people three at a time. I eventually worked up to ten at a time. My belly filled a room the size of a gymnasium. The only reason they pulled me out of there is when moved me outside to accommodate my ever growing belly, the people were so miserable, a crowd larger that what I could handle rushed me and I almost burst! I still have a few small scars from the skin tears I got from it.”

As the day went on Amfarler found her thoughts drifting back to the few brief moments she spent in Katherine’s belly that morning. She daydreamed about how warm, and soft it was, how calming the sound of the heartbeat and bowel sounds were. She longed to get back there, but deep down she knew it wasn’t safe for her. As she sat in her lab staring blankly at nothing in-particular, a haz-mat suit caught her eye. “Eureka!” she exclaimed. A protective suit! That’s it! That's the answer! She started making plans. She sketched out something form fitting that covered her head to toe. It would need to be flexible, yet acid proof. It would also need to have an air supply. She wrote and submitted a grant proposal to help her make the suit, claiming it as a means to explore waterways on planets where pollution has rendered them to acidic to explore and conduct research by conventional means. Then she quickly set to work testing fabrics for elasticity and resistance to stomach acid before receiving an answer. The grant proposal was just a technicality to legitimize her work anyway. She wasn’t going to wait for an answer. That night she slipped me a little something to make sure I slept a little more soundly than usual and used an NG tube to obtain a sample of my stomach acid. Given my extraordinary abilities, she wanted to make sure my stomach acid wasn’t stronger than most.

A month later her grant came though, and she got another treat. I grabbed my side and said “Cramps! I’m thirsty!” It was the beginning of another growth spurt. She is going to get to watch my belly grow again, but this time, she wasn’t as worried because she knew now it was safe. She helped me to the bathroom and into the tub. She handed me the detachable shower head and turned the water on full. She watched and masturbated with her favorite toy as she watched my belly grow to overflow the tub. Hey, I knew it was much more water than I need for the baby’s next growth spurt, but when I looked over at Amfarler, and saw what a good time she was having watching this, I decided to accommodate. Then Amfarler got up and went over and gave it a little slap just to watch it jiggle. Then she began rubbing the massive belly and discovered if she curled up like a dog, she could lay on top of it like a small waterbed. Then she inched over and kissed her bloated lover passionately. Then she got an idea. She decided to take advantage of the open mouth kissing. She started trying to work herself in subtly. She managed to get her whole head in my mouth and was working one shoulder in when I caught on. I grabbed Amfarler’s shirt collar, and pulled her out. “What are you doing?!? You know how dangerous this is!” Amfarler explained “I’ve longed for this since that morning you showed me your trick. It’s so warm and soft in there. Your body sounds are so comforting. This volume of water will dilute the acid enough to keep me safe for a few minutes. Just give me however long I can hold my breath for.” I sighed and said “Ok.” “But then you come right out! It’s easier if you go feet first and put your hands over your head. Now lay back and let me have your feet.” Amfarler drew a deep breath as I sucked her right in. I could feel Amfarler swimming around inside my belly. Then I felt Amfarler start working her way back up. I opened my mouth wide to let her out, but Amfarler didn’t come out, she just stuck her head out, blew out the old air, and took another deep breath and dove back in. “Hey, That's against the rules!” I exclaimed. Then Amfarler gave my a belly rub from the inside. Just as Amfarler was starting to run out of air again, she also noticed a slight burning sensation over various parts of her body. She turned to come up feet first this time because she knew she needed to get out of there in a hurry. I sloshed out of the tub so Amfarler could get a shower to wash the acid off. Then afterwards, I helped Amfarler apply burn cream to the hard to reach spots. Amfarler knows now that she must figure out the acid suit quickly.

The next morning she hurried to her lab and doubled her efforts. Finally, a month and a half later she found a combination of fabric and a lamination that afforded her the necessary level of protection, while not overly compromising tactile contact. Now she only need to incorporate goggles and a oxygenation system. During that time, the baby had it’s final growth spurt, and delivery is just around the corner.

Finally the big day came when my water broke. Amfarler was overjoyed to be a parent. At home she devoted herself to helping with the baby, but at work, it was full steam ahead on the acid proof suit. And then just a few weeks later it finally it was finished. Amfarler called a meeting of the board to announce the completion of her suit and demonstrate it. She made three prototypes. She kept one for herself, and gave two of them to a couple of the board members. She then called me and said, “Lover, can you beam over here. My secrete project is done and I need your help revealing it to the board, and I think you’re really going to enjoy this!” So I quickly beamed over from the embassy, “ok, so what’s this big project of yours?” Amfarler pulls up a chair, “have a seat babe.” She kissed me and whispered, “I invented an acid suit” then pulls the hood over, and climbs up on the arms of the chair. She balances on one foot, gently tips my head back and delicately pried my lips apart with her toes. Amfarler slides her leg down my thought almost like sliding on a stocking. Then she takes her other leg and slides it in as well. Next she slips herself the rest of the way in. My uniform tunic rode up exposing my belly now covered only by my pantyhose so everyone can know she’s really immersed in my stomach acid. She even moves around inside creating foot, and and face bulges in my belly. Amfarler is having so much fun in there she doesn’t want to leave, but after a few minutes works her way up head first. She only emerges past her shoulders and pulls the hood off. “As you can see, I’m perfectly ok, totally safe from the stomach acid! Now as further proof that this isn’t some kind of trick, two of you have suits. I invite you to join me in here!” The others reluctantly stepped forward and entered the same way they saw Amfarler do it. The rest of the board gasped in amazement when the second woman slid herself inside. My belly was huge, but I had been bigger. While two the board members tried to treat this as purely a scientific test, they two were secretly caught up in the experience. Also for me with all the stretching and kicking, and also for Amfarler, the freedom to experience her lover’s belly; the two of us were euphoric. However, we were doing their best to hide our delight! The three rolled around in my belly for several minutes and emerged unharmed from the stomach acid. The trio peeled their suits off handing them over stating “you have to try this.” to the rest of the board. One of the remaining board members who was very obese, claimed “oh no, I couldn’t I’m to big. I might hurt the Admiral! I’m as big as two people by myself.” So I sat on the floor to make it easier for her, and said “come on, you’re fine!” and I tipped my head back and opened wide. The large woman got stuck only for a moment in the narrowness of the back of my jawbone, but once past it she slid right down. Then I motioned the other two over and swallowed them one at a time as well.

After the demonstration, Amfarler took her suit back from the person she loaned it to. While she was inside she realized there was something missing. She sent me home and returned to her lab, and added a vaginal sheath to her suit. She also created an acid proof “toy” while she was working on things. She couldn’t wait to get home and try everything out!

Amfarler was in such a hurry to get home, she transported instead of taking her beloved shuttle. She stripped and put on her new creation, and hunted me. She found asleep in bed already. When she climbed on the bed she woke me up. “you’re wearing your suit already” I said. “ok, have your fun!” I said with a cheshire cat grin. Amfarler pulled the mask back, and kissed me, then put the mask back, then I opened my jaw and sucked Amfarler in. Once inside she payed with her toy. I could hear her moans and shreaks of delight which moved me to take out my favorite toy and do the same. After we both had a good time we drifted off to sleep. The next morning I woke up first and started my daily routine and scince I had just been pregnant, I hardly noticed Amfarler still sound asleep and happy in my warm, safe, belly. I gave the baby her morning feeding, then got a shower. Now it was time to get y uniform on. First thing was my pantyhose. When I pulled them over my legs, and reached my belly, I was like, “Oh yea. I almost forgot.” Then I grabbed the shoulder bulge Amfarler made through my belly and shook her awake. “come on sleepy head, we have to get to work!” Amfarler yawned and stretched, stretching my belly skin in the process, and then reluctantly worked her way up and out. When Amfarler got to her lab, she was met by the board. They informed her that they had contacted Starfleet and they had use for the acid suits. Amfarler was then instructed to develop a way to mass produce them.

A week later the suits were in mass production, and getting shipped to Starfleet… well,,, most of them anyway. It seems five suits came up missing. Later that evening, the members of the board showed up at our apartment, all with suits! A spokes person for the group stepped forward and said “we got hooked on this at the demonstration. We’re desperate to get back in your belly Admiral!” So I said, “What the hell, it’s been a while since my belly has had a stretch like this. Suit up and get in!” After the stretching I got at the demonstration, the first four members went in easy, but she saved the heavy one for last. Mmmm, now she’s starting to feel the stretch. But you know, at this point, I should have been satisfied, but I still wanted more. So I called to Amfarler to put the baby to bed, and come see the board members in my belly. Amfarler came into the room and was amazed at how huge I was. I had five, 6ft+ people in there and one of them was very obese. This was the biggest she’d ever seen me! She just had to rub and kiss that stretched out belly of mine! She must have rubbed it for hours and finally fell asleep on it.

The next morning when I woke up, I made everyone else wake up and get out of my belly. A couple of the board members made breakfast for everyone, then we all went out separate ways. However that evening the ladies of the board came back again! Amfarler answered the door this time. She invited the women it, but to set some ground rules. “Look” she said, “I love to watch Katherine’s belly grow and stretch, and I love rubbing it while it’s stretched out to. But, I want some alone time in there just for me! I’m sure you can understand that. That’s whay I invented the suits! Katherine is my wife and that gives me perpetual dibs on her belly! But I do understand how addicting her belly can be. As a token of that understanding, and because I do love to watch her grow and stretch, you can come over the first and third Sunday evenings of the month. One other rule, and this is the biggest rule of them all,,, Nobody, and I mean nobody talks outside these walls about what shall hence fourth be known as Belly Club. If strangers start showing up, I will shut that shit down for everyone!”

*I was watching the Big Bang Theroy at the time I came up with this. Amfarler = AMy FARrah fowLER (If that helps you pronounce it.)
*Petty Blue - That odd shade of blue of Richard Petty's STP sponsored stock car.
Last edited by wynonna on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut.

Postby VincentShadowScale » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:01 am

I would not mind learning more about those population control missions >w>
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut.

Postby wynonna » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:19 pm

VincentShadowScale wrote:I would not mind learning more about those population control missions >w>

I'll start a thread slugged "Admiral GG on Gideon"
wynonna
Participator

Admiral GG on Gideon

Postby wynonna » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 pm

Captain, I, Admiral Katherine Janice Goodgut, have paramount orders from Starfleet. You are to proceed to the planet Gideon. I’m on a top secret mission to teach their leaders how to use a skill I possess, to deal with their overpopulation problem. In the mean time I need quarters in the cargo bay and an Ensign for an assistant.

A few minutes later in cargo bay 2: Ensign, Come in, and keep that door locked. This operation is classified. There are those who may have moral objections to what we’re doing. The planet has a radiation field that speeds healing/regeneration, and nearly eliminates sickness. Long life spans and heightened fertility have over populated the planet to where there is nearly no room for anyone to move. You can’t even lie down to sleep. Life on the planet is a living hell. The plan is to vore some of those who have become invalids to start, Then the aged, and then see how that goes and decide from there. Their code of ethics have decided that becoming food is an honorable way to end one’s existence.

Now, in the mean time Ensign, I need you to get me an air pump. I need to stretch my belly as much as possible in preparation for when we arrive. Now pump my belly up a little bit at a time, and help it relax by rubbing coco butter on my skin so it can stretch.

Admiral’s mission log: We are 3 days into our journey. We have arrived at Gideon. My belly is very large. I could probably handle 2 large people or 3 small ones. I have sent my Ensign for a vent hose so I can deflate and make room for the mission.

On the planet, in the administration building, the only place not crowded: Diplomatic exchanges are conducted. Now we get to business. We are led to a room where we meet a man who fell and was trampled by the crowd. His injures were so severe it was beyond the regeneration capacity of the radiation,, but due to the radiation, he couldn’t die. He lives in agony. He is first in my belly. He took a radio and reports that despite the radiation, he is indeed digesting. Next we are shown to a woman who was burned almost beyond recognition by an acid spill. She to was excited to become food. I am now comfortably full. However, a woman who happened to be looking in a window saw the whole thing exclaimed “People are food for her! I want to be next!” She busted the window with a rock and climbed in. She pleaded “please Admiral, may I to be your food?” I decided, ok. I can handle one more. You’re going to be my first lesson. I showed leaders, this is how to unhinge your jaw. After that the rest is to practice stretching. I unhinge and take the woman in. I’m uncomfortably full now. Now I have a problem. Others witnessing the commotion and start climbing in the window. Before security can stop them all, one man gets through, pries my jaw open and forces himself down into my belly. I haven’t trained for four yet! It stretches my belly like it’s never been stretched before. I’m in a lot of pain, I feel like I’m going to burst, but I don’t. How? Is it the same radiation that regenerates these people? The thought that the radiation may be protecting me tempts me to try a 5th. However, there is the possibility that I could still burst, and all who have been swallowed so far would be expelled only partly digested, thus increasing their misery. Better not take that chance.

Three days later, the original four are about half digested. Mathematically speaking I have room for 2 more. I call for 2 more invalids to be brought to me. They slide down fairly easily, and though I feel full, I feel like I need to try to do one more. Simply “full” isn’t good enough. I need to keep pushing my limits. I need to keep stretching and expanding. I have tried to teach administrators the art of vore, a couple are learning, but their progress is far to slow to be of any help to me right now. A bigger problem is that most of them don’t have the time to put the work in. It’s clear that it’s up to me make this work. So I do it. I push on and take in the third. I’m at capacity. But what is this? They have brought me a small girl. She was severely injured when the crowd tried to storm thought the window to my room. The doctors tried but couldn’t do anything for her. She cried and begged until they finally agreed to allow her to be my food. If only I was advised she was coming before I took on the extra case! I can’t turn her way but, I don’t know if my belly can take any more stretching. Ok, I have to do this, I must. She’s small, what can it hurt right? I open wide, and slowly swallow. I feel for sure I’m going to pop as I feel the extra mass stretching me to record limits! The pain is almost unbearable, but somehow my belly actually holds! It’s worth it though, and the pain will relax in a day or two as digestion occurs.

Admiral’s mission log continued: I am a month into this mission. I have lost count of how meany people are in my belly at the moment as it is a cycling process. As digestion occurs, I just keep adding the sick and feeble-elderly as I have room, and try to stretch a little more as my skin allows. I have hardly made a dent in the over crowding situation, even though my belly is roughly the size of an SUV. I wonder at this point, what’s more important anyway, the size of my belly, or the numbers of those who have been processed through my body? On the one hand, the bigger I can stretch myself the more I can process at a time. On the other hand, it was to meany numbers that brought me here in the first place. I think I have reached the conclusion that if I keep stuffing, stretching, and pushing my limits, in time the numbers will take care of themselves.

Admiral’s mission log continued: It is now 2 months into my mission. My belly now nearly fills this room I’m in. I took a meeting with officials, and we have decided to cut out a wall and get me out of here and outside just before my next feeding cycle. A shelter will be built to keep the elements off of me. it has become extremely difficult to hoist the citizens to my mouth. Now I’m going to have to roll over and lay on my belly so instead of reaching to the side, I will be able to reach straight down and lift them to my mouth. In fact now, I think I have room for 3 more, but I will ask for 4 because I need to keep stretching. The healthy people of this planet are depending on me to keep growing my belly! People have started to notice a little bit of breathing room, but the planet is still a crowded, living nightmare. Now they’ve come to cut me out of my room, and I’m rolled onto an antigravity platform and moved to outside. Security is very tight, but immediately someone the crowd sees the move and calls out “Hey it’s that woman that Star-fleet sent to help us! I’m going to go be her food and get out of this crowded life.” I call out “No healthy people! Only the sick can come forward!” But the crowd won’t listen. 10 people break security’s line before they can regain control. Two of them work together to pry my jaw open. And then the first person climbs in, then a second and a third, which is what I was ready for anyway, and then the forth I had planned for stretching. I call out to them, “Stop!!! I’ve had enough! I’ve reached my planned limit. I’m stretched about all I can take!” But they keep coming. A fifth, and an sixth. I scream out with pain. “Stop! I’m going to burst!” Then number 7 forces their way in. My skin is starting to to develop a series of little rips. “Look people! I’m starting to burst!” You have to stop now!” But all they can think about, or care about is becoming my food. Number 8 starts to try to force their way in, but security has now regained control of the crowd and is able to stop the 8th from climbing in, and most likely bursting my belly.

I call a meeting with the few officials that I taught to vore. I advise them I can no longer continue until the tears in my belly heal. It is now up to you to continue my work, and I am calling a freighter to take me back to Star-base 9 where I can heal in a docking bay.
wynonna
Participator

Admiral Goodgut has trouble with Tribbles.

Postby wynonna » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Science Admiral Goodgut was conducting a survey on a garden planet when her ticorder found something that didn't belong. It was a Tribble, most likely abandoned by someone passing by who almost found out to late how much trouble Tribbles can be. Upon consulting with her tricorder Science Admiral Goodgut learned that if left unchecked by certain predators found on their home world, they multiply at an alarming rate and overwhelm a planet's eco system. "Well, there's only one thing to do" she thought. So she swallowed the Tribble to let her digestive system do the work. But there was a problem. As it turns out, humans do not have the enzyme necessary to digest a Tribble. Not only did it continue to live it began to multiply! She fell to the ground and clutched her belly with was beginning to expand in one hand and hit her com badge with the other. "Transporter room, beam me directly to sick bay!" she exclaimed. They wer3e multiplying fast. Her uniform ran out of room and began to ride up. Then her pantyhose began to pop and rip. The ship's Dr., Dr. Strechabelly worked frantically to synthesize the enzyme necessary to help the Admiral digest all those Tribbles. She feared how thin the Admiral's skin had stretched, and how quickly the Tribbles were multiplying. She needed to get the enzyme finished before the Admiral's pantyhose bust completely because feared the support from the pantyhose was the only thing keeping that ever growing belly from busting and releasing Tribbles all over the ship, the USS Bellybulge. Just as the Dr. developed the enzyme, the Admiral's pantyhose finally burst, but somehow her belly didn't! Dr. Strechabelly breathed a sigh of relief and kept on about her work. She quickly suspended the enzyme in a serum, and loaded it into a hypo-spray. She quickly put the hypo-spray against the Admiral's belly and pulled the trigger. The hypo-spray hissed and the serum with the enzyme was injected into the Admiral's belly. But would it be enough? Dr. Strechabelly sat back and waited. Then she heard the gurgling of digestion sounds. "It's working" she exclaimed! Now all we have to do is sit back and wait. I predict Admiral Katherine Janice Goodgut will make a full recovery!
wynonna
Participator

Re: Admiral Goodgut has trouble with Tribbles.

Postby wynonna » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Admiral Katherine Janice Goodgut began as a live-action comic strip I was doing on another forum. So I converted her "Trouble with Tribbles" story into text for this forum. The other two stories (Belly Club. and Gideon) I have posted here were always text only, as they would have been logistically impossible (or impossible by my current means anyway) to do as a live comic.

Anywho, I said all that, to ask this...
Should I do a text version of how the AKJG defeated the Borg for over here? Or what happened when AKJG atet a piece of alien fruit her defective tricorder said was safe?

Thing is, did "Trouble with Tribbles" translate well to a text version? The good thing about writing it now, (the original is about a year and a half old) is that in the original I couldn't think of a good way to end it back then, and left it hanging. Nor had I fully conceptualized the character of Dr. Strechabelly yet. She's a shape shifter BTW.
wynonna
Participator

How Admiral Goodgut defeated the Borg. New story added 3/17/

Postby wynonna » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:49 pm

How Admiral Goodgut defeated the Borg!
Admiral's incident report: I Katherine Janice Goodgut was on board the USS Bellybulge when I heard a red alert sound. I looked out the window in my quarters, and saw a Borg cube approaching. I ran to the bridge to advise Captain Eats-O'Lot of a plan I had been thinking about for some time now to stop the Borg once and for all! The Borg are just as dependent on their biological components as they are on their mechanical and technological ones. I said if I can vore the Borg Queen, my stomach acid will start to digest her biological components. Then she will cease to function, leaving the collective confused and disoriented, leading to a total system shutdown. I told the Captain if the transporter room can get a fix on the Borg Queen's location on board the cube, I will transport over, and take her from behind, thus giving me the element of surprise. Then I can swallow her right down!
Captain Eats-O'Lot, with her skeptical Vulcan logic, at first wanted to reject my plan. She advised that it would be illogical to risk an Admiral getting captured and assimilated by the Borg. She felt the tactical knowledge the Borg would gain by assimilating an Admiral would allow them to cripple and assimilate the entire fleet in a matter of days. Borg shields would prevent me from firing a phaser over there. Also, the Borg have assimilation tubules in their hands. What's to keep the Borg Queen from assimilating me from the inside? Captain Eats-O'Lot warned.
I countered her logic with, first, if the transporter chief can't put me within 2 feet of the Queen. I won't go. Second, We have a a couple Klingons serving aboard the Bellybluge in security. I will get a Mek'leth from one them. A Bat'leth, while more powerful, would have just been to big for such close in combat. I will chop the queen's arms off at the shoulders with it. That will solve both the problems of electronic weapons not working over there, and with out her tubules in her hands, she won't be able to assimilate me from the inside after I swallow her.
Finally, the Captain agreed with my logic, and endorsed my plan. I beamed over and as soon as I materialized, I swung the Mek'Leth with everything I had and removed the queens arms. I made an upward slice to take her right arm, arched the weapon over her head and came down on the other shoulder. Then in one breath, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and swallowed the queen in one big gulp! I swatted my com-badge and the transporter room beamed me out before any of the Borg drones guarding the queen even knew what had happened!
Back aboard the USS Bellyblulge, the first thing I did was to report to the bridge. My belly obviously still swollen with Borg Queen, screaming from inside from me as the stomach acid dissolved her biological components. Once the acid reached her brain the Borg nightmare was finally over. The collective was indeed confused without their leader and shut down. A self destruct signal was sent throughout the collective. Captain Eats-O'Lot had the communications officer dispatch a message to Star Fleet detailing how we had defeated the Borg. Star Fleet then authorized Captain Eats-O'Lot to grant me a field promotion to Fleet Admiral, and she gave me my 5th Admiral's pip.
On a more personal note... There is one thing I failed to take into account. The Queen's skull and most of her skeletal structure is made from tri-tanium. A metal is which is indigestible. I am definitely NOT looking forward to the day when that passes though my digestive track and out the other end!!!
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new story added 3/15/21

Postby wynonna » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Goodgut is kidnapped!

Mission log: I, Fleet Admiral Katherine Janice Goodgut was conducting a routine survey mission on the planet Blane 12. A planet Star Fleet thought was uninhabited. I crouched down to to take a soil sample when I felt something strike me from behind. I woke up in a tub of some kind with a tube down my throat. I tried to pull the tube out, but I couldn’t. It was as if something, or someone was holding it in place. I heard a voice say “Who are you, and what are you doing here?” I tried to answer but with the tube inside me, I couldn’t say anything! “So you won’t talk” the voice said “Maybe this will change your mind!” At this point I realized this planet was inhabited by some kind of chamaeleon race capable of perfectly mimicking their surroundings. Next I felt a liquid softly warm the tube, and then down in my belly. It was like a cup of coco that had the perfect amount of time to cool. At first I wondered are they going to slowly turn up the heat and gradually burn my insides? But soon, I felt my belly start to expand. It was at that point I knew what they were going to try to do, so I laid back and to enjoy the swelling. I watched as my uniform began to tighten, and then it began to ride up exposing my rounded belly. I watched as my belly as it continued to grow, until finally I heard the voice again say “Are you ready to talk yet? You look like you’re about ready to pop! The last intruder I did this to had already popped by now!” My captor failed to take into account who they were dealing with though. Little do they know, I am Fleet Admiral Goodgut. I’m not even ready to burp and ask for seconds yet. Not that I could say anything with this tube stuffed inside my gut. Something else my captor has failed to take into account is that unlike most of their victims, I’m not in a state of panic watching my belly grow. In fact, I’m actually quite used to it, and enjoying myself. Because of this I’m able to keep a clear head, and formulate an escape plan.

First I noticed when the alien was asking me questions, I could feel the heat from it’s breath. I know it’s close. I also felt the tube move a little bit when my captor leaned in to question me. This tells me there’s good chance it’s manually holding the tube inside me. So now I figured if I follow the tube slowly and subtly I’ll eventually eventually find it’s hand without it noticing. Then I will be able to get a hold of it and take the advantage. So I slowly slid a finger up the tube and bumped into something, so I reached out and took hold of it… Now I have the creature! I can feel it struggling to get away. I heard a snap I think I broke it’s wrist! It screams in pain. Ah ha! They’re fragile creatures! This must be why they depend on such advanced camouflage. I tighten y grip. It yells even louder. Then I hear a thump. I brought it to it’s knees. Next I slide the tube out with my free hand and now it’s my turn to speak. “We need to talk about interrogation” I say; “You can’t get any information if your captive can’t talk, and you can’t talk with a tube stuffed inside you.” The creature gives out a sinister laugh… “Ha” the alien chuckles. Silly human, It was never about the interrogation. It was about making you pop! were only supposed to think it was an interrogation tactic. “Oh, So you like popping people” I say. “Well here, try it yourself!” I slide my hand up the creature’s arm and locate it’s shoulder, then it’s neck, and finally it’s mouth. I stuff the tube down it’s throat, and hold it firm. I can feel the creature struggling, but I don’t let up. Finally a big boom is heard. The monster stops struggling. Never again, will this beast pop torture anyone else again.
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new story added 3/15/21

Postby wynonna » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:53 am

Are we getting ready for another Admiral Goodgut story? I have an idea I've been kicking around,I just need to figure out how to put it on "paper" if you will....

Something else I'm wondering, how meany come back and re-read these stories?
wynonna
Participator

Vore defeats terrorists.

Postby wynonna » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:05 pm

The TV announcer is going on about the terrorist group over running their county’s government. “And now we turn to our senior reporter Wynonna in the field who is trying to get a word with the terrorist leader. Wynonna, what’s the situation out there?” “Thanks Serlina, I’m trying to make my way over to……” A gun shot rings out and the camera goes black. They shot my camera! I find myself surrounded. “Women do not use cameras” one of them yells. “Women are only good for one thing” said another one. I’m knocked to the ground. Two of them, one on either side, pin my hands to the floor. Another team grabs my ankles and pulls them apart. They pull my pumps off and throw them across the room. “High heels are decadent! You go in bare feet!” Another one cuts off my skirt with a bowie knife, and their leader rips open my pantyhose. “I go first” he says. I realize they’re planning to gang rape me! But before they can do anything, I give a hard kick and brake my legs free from the guys who are holding my ankles and pulling them apart. Then with a round house kick to the head I knock them both out. I grab the leader’s head with my feet and say “You wanted inside me? Well you’re going to get your wish, just not the way you thought!” With the agility of a ballerina I pull his head over to me and start to unbirth him pulling him in inch by inch with my feet. The guy who cut my skirt grabbed his ankles and started to pull the other way, but I am to strong for him and eventually pull him in to. I clamp my legs together as tight as I can to make sure there’s no way they’re getting any air. I feel them thrashing around in my uterus, kicking and struggling to get out, but it’s no use, they eventually pass out and succumb to asphyxiation.

When the terrorists holding my hands down see their comrades thrashing and suffocating inside me, one of them jumps up and demands I release them. He tries to kick me in the side of the head, but I see it coming out of the corner of my eye, and I turn my head and catch his boot in my mouth and begin to swallow. I vore him whole. His screams are muffled as he starts to drown in my stomach acid. After seeing me knock out two of his comrades, unbirth two more of them, and vore another the one holding my other hand realizes I might be to much for him to handle alone. He jumps up and starts to run for the door, but I reach out and grab his ankle tripping him. As I open wide to swallow him he yells for help. It does him no good as he slides right down my gut with one mighty gulp.

I thought I was safe now. I look around the room for my shoes. Well, there’s one under the desk. I get up and walk over to the desk. As I bend over to pick it up the door busts open and 2 more terrorists run into the room. One of them trips and stumbles across the room. Ow! What the heck was that? Turns out, as he stumbled he fell head and shoulders deep up my backside! “Dude! That’s exit only” I exclaim. But then I thought suffocating in my colon is a fitting way for a terrorist to go, so I sat back down on the floor driving him the rest of the way up inside me. Then I laid down on my back again and in one continuous motion hit his partner in the knee with the heel of the shoe I just recovered. As the knee buckled the shift of his weight caused the other knee to buckle and he ended up on his hands and knees on the floor. I reached up and grabbed his head and he quickly joined his buddies bathing in my stomach acid.

By this time the terrorists I knocked out with a kick were starting wake up. They made the mistake of trying to sit up. I went over and dragged one of them around so they were sitting back to back. I straddled the pair and squatted down unbirthng both of them at once. By now I’m really uncomfortably full, and stretched to capacity. I really hope I’m done dealing with terrorists. After all, aren’t eight terrorists in my belly in one form or another enough?

As I recover my second shoe, I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I meet them head on as three of them come crashing through the door. I hold up my shoes, one in each hand and the two flanking guys each get a heel jammed between a couple ribs puncturing a lung each. While that’s happening I open my mouth, lurch forward and swallow the guy in the middle. Now turning my attention to the other two terrorists, I pull my heels from their chests and they sink to the floor. I say to them “boys, as you are somewhat incapacitated and of little threat I’m going to let you chose the hole your buddy gets stuffed in to die of suffocation. I have four of your companions drowning in my stomach acid, I suffocated four in my uterus, and one in my colon. Despite gasping for air one of the terrorists tries to be funny and says “You should kill him in your lady parts because it will be as close as he will ever come to being with a woman!” The other guy exclaims “You’re such an ass!” To which I say “Well it looks like the choice has been made!” So I sit them back to back and straddle the one guy and start him in my vagina, and kinda lean back and start the comedian up my anus. Then I slowly lower myself gently rocking back and forth taking them both in their respective openings until they both disappear inside of me.

At this point I’m thinking if I have to take one more terrorist inside my body, I’m going to burst! My skin is stretched to the point you can see through it like a balloon ready to pop.I’m so big and so heavy I can hardly move. Now I hear more foot steps coming down the hall…A lot of footsteps.I resolve myself; I may explode, but if I do, I’m taking as many down as I can. Closer and closer the footsteps come.I brace my hands against the door jam and lean into it with all my massive bulk.I open my mouth as wide as I can planning to take the approaching menace into my body like running a freight train.In my head I say “come on stomach, it’s all up to you!” How many are coming? I think to myself.Maybe I can handle one more. Two would really be pushing my luck.If there’s three of them I know I’ll bust.They’re really getting close now. I can tell by the sound, there’s no way there’s only three, it’s probably more like ten!I know I can’t handle what’s coming my way but I’m determined to do my best.Finally, I see the first one come around the corner and start down the hallway. But wait a minute…They’re not terrorists this time! They’reUS Navy Seals come to rescue me!Serleena Called them when the terrorists shot out my camera!My legs go limp and I roll forward and lay on my massive body.The Seals stop and stare at me in disbelief.“What happened to you?” the commander asked.I replied “I have eleven dead terrorists inside my body. I must have taken down their entire operation, I hope so anyway because I really don’t think I can hold anymore.”The commander said “this building is clear. But you don’t have to worry about it any more ma’am. We’ll take it from here.
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new story added 8/21/21

Postby wynonna » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:52 am

No comments, and it doesn't look like my hit counter on this thread has grown either. Are we getting board with this thread?
I have some ideas for adding to the previous story if anyone is interested.
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new story added 8/29/21

Postby wynonna » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Terrorist Vore, Chapter 2 My rescue?
Just as the troops were about to walk away, the commander turned and asked me, “Ma’am, are your sure all those terrorists are dead?” “Well, they’ve all quit struggling; besides one can only live a few minutes without air.” Their commander thinks for a moment, and says “Well, yes, normally. But you know something, there are some people who can enter a state of meditation so deep they seem dead, and in such a state, they require very little oxygen. We better check it out just to be safe. I want to make good and sure they’re not trying to smuggle themselves into the States inside your body. Ma’am I need an inventory of where they are inside you exactly. ” “Well” I say, “There are four in my stomach. If they aren’t dead from asphyxiation, they’ve surely drowned in my stomach acid. There are four more in my uterus.” The commander interrupts “Lucky guys!” he said. I continue, “Yes, well, the last three are, umm, up my,,, ummm,,, bowel.” “Shitty way to die” the commander quipped. He turns to his troops. Not a man among them under six feet tall. He point to three of his biggest men. He wants someone that can handle themselves if something happens. Then he issues orders, “You three go back to the truck and get supplemental oxygen.” Then he points to one of the three and orders him to also get an acid resistant wet suit. As the men double time back to the truck, I turn to the commander and ask, “Ummm, just how are you planning to check this situation out? Are you planning to do what I think you’re planning?” “Yes” he said, “I’m going to send them in to inspect the bodies. They’re all carrying knives. They’re going to cut the bad guy’s throats just to make sure.” B-b-but commander,” I stutter. “My skin is stretched to transparency already! I really don’t think I could even drink a glass of water right now, let alone letting three large men inside me! I feel like I’m ready to burst already. You can’t do this to me! What if I just push them out one at a time and you can cut their throats while they’re on their way out?” “I want to keep them contained. It’s safer that way.” The commander said.
Just then the men returned suited up with air tanks. One of them steps forward, and says “Excuse me Ma’am, but I have my orders.” He gets down on his knees, pushes my legs apart and begins to stuff himself inside my vagina, as another goes around behind me and starts shoving himself up my anus. His shoulders are bad enough, but when his air tank starts working it’s way in I thought I was going to rip open! And while those two were cramming themselves inside me from below, the third crawled up and over my belly and began working his way down my throat. As they force their way inside me, and my belly begins stretching again, my skin is creaking and groaning. The pain becomes more and more intense with every inch the men push themselves inside me. I try to scream out with the pain but I can’t with the one man working his way down my throat. As the commander hears the noises coming from my expanding belly he begins to realize he may have made a bad decision. He turns to the remaining troops and issues new orders. “Men, I’m beginning to think there is a good chance this woman is going too burst spewing hopefully dead terrorist everywhere. I need you to be ready just in case they are not all dead. I want a medic standing by to render aid to her if she pops.”
Finally all three are inside me. I’m so stretched a bunch of tiny little tears start forming in my skin. As the men move around doing their job they make more tears, a knee here, an elbow there, with my throat clear I scream like a train whistle in pain. The commander keys his radio, “Stop moving around in there. You guys are going to rip her open if you move to much! Control your breathing to make your air tanks last.” He finds a soft chair in the office and breaks the arms off of it so I can sit on it. I actually have to straddle the chair like a motorcycle to keep the weight of my belly from resting on my legs and cutting off the circulation. But straddling, or actually sitting, either way, it’s good to have all that weight off my legs and feet. Moving is very difficult and over stresses my belly skin. The medic gets an idea. He searches the office and finds a bottle of lotion. “This will keep her skin soft and help with the elasticity.” He then tells the reaming troops to check other offices and look for more hand lotion. If you find anything, get back here and start rubbing it in. The rest of them ran to the other offices searching for more lotion, as the medic begins rubbing the bottle he found on the parts of my belly that are most stressed. They each quickly returned and each picked a spot and started rubbing. Each one more excited than the next for their turn to my massive belly. But due to the massive size of my belly they quickly ran out of lotion and didn’t even cover half my belly. One of them remembered passing a drug store on their way to the seized capitol building, and took off running and the other followed him knowing he probably knew something. They raided the pharmacy of all the lotion they could carry and double timed it back to rub it on my belly. They couldn’t wait to get back and rub my overly engorged belly again. After they had a good coat of lotion on my giant round orb, they went back to where they started and began applying a second coat; they were enjoying rubbing my belly so much they didn’t want to stop so a second coat was as good of an excuse as any to keep going. And why not, all that moisturizer was helping my skin to stretch some more so it could relax over my massive payload. Even after the lotion was used up they still continued to rub. The warmth of their hands was soothing.
My belly was allowed to absorb the moisturizer over night which also gave my belly skin a chance to relax and stretch to a slightly more comfortable size. The commander came over and felt my belly and he asked “it feels more relaxed to me now, how do you feel now ma’am? I would like to get my men out of there. They’re probably getting short on air by now.” “I feel a lot better this morning” I said. “I think it would be ok if one of your men tried to move a little bit at a time.” The commander gets on his radiao and called the guy in my stomach. “I want you to try and move your right arm 3 inches.” I moan a little with discomfort, but I’ll be ok. “Are you ok ma’am?” the commander asked. “Not a one of us would hurt a woman if we could help it. We have a code of honor. I regert having to stuff you earlier, but I didn’t have much choice. I felt it had to be done” he said. I said “I’m not hurt – hurt, just really uncomfortable. I know you have to get your men out me before they run out of air. We should get the one out of my stomach first. His wet suit isn’t going to protect him from my stomach acid much longer.” The commander keyed his radio and called his man in my stomach. “Start working your way out of there, but go slow and easy. I’m afraid we may still be in danger of ripping this woman open. Slip off your air tank and leave it behind. The less moving mass the better.” Slowly he slithers up my throat and out my mouth and rolls down over my belly, which is still huge, but just a bit more comfortable now that he’s out of there. He reports to his commander that the terrorists in my stomach are about 25% dissolved in my stomach acid. Next they roll me up off my chair and forward onto my belly. The commander orders the guy in my bowels to abandon his air tank and slowly slide out of my body. He reports he found 3 terrorists in there, all dead. Finally the commander orders his man out of my uterus. Two of the guys who were rubbing my belly earlier thought they being funny and grabbed my ankles and pulled them apart saying “Make a wish.” Then the guy popped his head out of my vagina, and said “Hey, I’m in a good place, how about I just shove the dead terrorists out of here and you guy s give me a fresh air tank so I can stay in here a while longer!” “Alright you knuckleheads! That’s enough clowning around!” the commander said. “Let’s be respectful of the lady’s private regions.” Now the commander points to the guy that was in my stomach and the one that was in my bowel and says, “I imagine you jokers have had a real bad 8 hours given where you just came out of, so disappear. Go find yourselves a beer or something. The rest of you since you’ve all apparently have been having such a good time will begin the recovery. Let’s ease some of this poor woman’s misery.” He then turns to me and says “I don’t know that it would be the best idea to pull partially digested bodies out of you, but we will get the air tank out of your stomach first thing. After that, which of your, umm parts, should we clear out first for you?” “Clear the back door first! That shouldn’t eve ever been an entry point in the first place!” I snapped! The commander orders his team to very gently, and one at a time slide the dead terrorists out of my anus. Once that’s clear they start to ease the dead terrorists out through my vagina. I’m very tired now. I sit back down in my chair. Despite still having four partially digested dead terrorists inside me, my belly skin is loose and sagging. It sags to the floor like a blanket of skin.
The troops get a stretcher and lay me down on it. With only four terrorists in my belly, I’m manageable now. They load me on their truck and whish me away to the airport, and bring me back to the States on their transport. I take advantage of the long plane ride to get a little sleep. I wake up in the Pentagon’s infirmary.
Chapter 3, unbirthing of a POTUS
After I wake up, a couple nurses help me get cleaned up. The terrorists in my stomach are about half digested by now, but I’m still pretty big. The only thing the nurses can find to put on me is a scrub top and a pair of NOS (new, old stock) stay up stockings. They use a sheet to make me a make-shift skirt, and they locate a pair of nurse’s crocks in my size. Soon a five star general enters the room “So I understand you’re the one who took down the eleven terrorists who seized their capitol by stuffing them inside your body and suffocating them.” I nod. “That’s amazing!” he said. “I understand you still have four of them half digested in your stomach right now.” He reaches out a hand towards my belly. “You mind ma’am?” “It’s fine” I said. “I really can’t blame anyone for being curious.” He reaches out and starts feeling my belly, noting his observations. “Interesting, I feel a skull, and I think a ribcage, and another skull…….” Then the door opens and a secret service man enters looks around and motions to someone in the hallway. The President of the United States enters and the general snaps to attention. The POTUS says “They tell me you’re an American hero! I’d like to shake your hand.” “I’m horned Mr. President” as I reach out my hand. He leans in and takes my hand. He also uses the opportunity to pull me over to him, burry his nose in my hair and take a big sniff. The first thing I thought, (not the first thing I said) was “well, that was creepy, but it’s the POTUS, what can you do.”
He then makes things even more creepy when he says “they tell me you killed eleven terrorists inside your body? I have to say, part of me is a little jealous of the ones who got to pass through your vagina.” He lowers his Aviators and gives me a look over top of them. “Is that a hint?” I ask. “Oh well, you might as well. Just remember though, you only have enough air for a very few minutes.” As I start to peel back my sheet skirt and spread my legs apart as the POTUS rips off his sport coat and tie, and starts to dive for my vagina. One of the secret service men stop him. “Wait a minute sir. That uterus contained terrorists just a few hours ago. I’m going first to make sure it’s safe.” He climbs in and a few seconds later he sticks a hand out with a thumbs up, the President eagerly dives in. Then the general asks “Um, ma’am, for research if you don’t mind?” “Sure, go ahead” I said, and he climbs in to. Although I was enjoying having my belly huge again, I turn to a nurse, and advise “they’ve been in there a while, do you want to go in and get them out? They’re probably close to breathing carbon dioxide by now.” The nurse went in, and chased everyone out and came out herself. Then she shooed everyone out of the room. “Go on now, This lady needs her rest.” Then she turns to me and says “I’m a lesbian, and I enjoyed my little visit inside you.” I replied, “I’m a lesbian to, and I think I would like to have you take a longer visit.” The nurse said, “I’d love to, but, there’s no air in there!” I said “this is a hospital isn’t it? Take an oxygen tube with you!” Her eyes lit up, she grabbed a tube, plugged it into the supply nozzle on the wall and turned it on. She couldn’t wait to shove herself back inside me, where she spent most of the day. However, the time came for me to return home. The general came back as I was leaving to tell me that the entire situation was classified, and I was not to go doing any stories about it!
wynonna
Participator

Re: Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new story added 10/6/21

Postby wynonna » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:47 am

The rise of Katherine Janice Goodgut. (A prequel)

There was never any question in my young mind that I would join Starfleet when I grew up. As a child I was fascinated with the idea of exploring the galaxy and discovering new species always fascinated me. I was also an adrenaline junkie in my teens and early twenties, well, at least until the accident anyway… That’s when I developed a new talent, but more on that in a minute.

You see, I had this shuttle that was built to the hilt. I had high flow plasma injectors on the thrusters. I had heavy duty torque thrust connectors on the warp nacelles. I even had chromed over sized exhaust ports. It was candy apple red with a hint of pearl essence. I even had snow white rally stripes inspired by a 60’s Shelby Cobra Ford Mustang. This thing was a fire breathing monster of a shuttle. No Delta class shuttle could even come close to running with my shuttle. I could even keep up with big Galaxy Class cruisers on throttle alone, and add a bit of spray, and I had the fastest thing in this sector.

Then onetime in my academy days, I was practicing running canyons at the Mars intergalactic speedway when this joker swoops in on the track in something that looked like it was out of the “Fast and the Furious 30,036” and wanted to play. We flew back to the start/finish line and lined up to race. I gave my competitor the hit, and as soon as they were away I hit the gas. I caught them as soon as we hit the canyon section of the track, which is actually right after the first turn. I started to make to go around them as we entered the tight canyon section. I started to go around them like they were sitting still and they knew they didn’t stand a chance, so they decided to pull a dirty trick to even their odds. They deliberately came across and clipped my rear quarter panel like a cop performing a pit maneuver. A move that went beyond the axiom “Rub’n is race’n.” My shuttle went into a flat spin and slammed into the canyon wall. It all happened so fast I didn’t have time to even try to reach for my emergency transporter button. Upon impact the steering yolk was driven into my chest shattering my breast bone, which left my ribs free floating. Something that would prove beneficial to my new talent.

Also the dashboard was driven into my face. It broke my nose and my jaw was broken in three places. My spine was a twisted mess, and my right shoulder was dislocated. I was in the hospital for a month.

A few weeks after I got back on my feet my girlfriend at the time took me out to a popular sandwich shop. My sandwich was extra thick and when I went to take a bite of it, my jaw popped out of place. Soon after that I learned I could pop my jaw out at will. This quickly became a party trick in which I would pop my jaw out of joint and fit an entire large navel orange in my mouth. Then in a drunken state my girlfriend suggested I try 2 as she stuffed the second one in my mouth taking me by surprise. The second one drove the first one down my throat. It hurt as it stretched my esophagus and bulged my throat on its way to my stomach. Everyone at the party cheered as it did. They began chanting Kate, Kate, Kate….. So I swallowed the second one already in my mouth to a round of cheers as it again created a bulge in my throat. But something was different this time. It still hurt but not as much as the first one. Before I knew it, I had swallowed an entire bag of oranges. I looked four and a half months pregnant with a bumpy food-baby.

The next morning the oranges were about half digested, and though my stomach and esophagus were sore, it wasn’t anything a dose of “the pink stuff” couldn’t handle. A few parties later, someone got the

idea I should try a cantaloupe, and then another, then another. Soon I looked 9 moths pregnant with a cantaloupe food baby. I was so stuffed and miserable, I thought I was going to pop. My uniform top had ridden up to my chest, and the buttons on my pants all popped and a few seams ripped. Ok, I learned pants have become a bad thing for this game! Although I said I’d had enough the crowd kept encouraging me to do more. So I managed to choke down 3 more.

I learned something from shredding my pants and my shirt riding up. Switch to dresses! For proof of concept, when my cantaloupe food baby finally went down I went outside and took the sprayer off the garden hose, stuck the hose down my throat and turned on the water. As my belly began to expand with water, and sure enough the front of my dress rode up, and while it exposed my belly it kept my backside covered. I let the water run until I stretched my belly as much as I could stand. I waddled back to my dorm room and flopped down on my bunk with my engorged belly sloshing all over the place. My girlfriend came into the dorm and when she saw me like that she was so turned on, she locked the door and ravaged me with the biggest strap on she had in out toy box.

The nice thing about practicing with water is, I can get rid of it overnight! Something I started going regularly. Soon graduation came and I planned a special surprise for my friends at our graduation party. I wore a nice A line dress to graduation, and when the party got going I revealed my surprise. I pulled back the tablecloth and pulled out two large watermelons I had hidden earlier that day. I held them up one in each hand. I swallowed the one in my right hand first to the cheers of the crowd. It was the biggest thing I had swallowed so far, and it was very uncomfortable going down, but now that I had stretched a bit the second one went down much easier. I said to my girlfriend, “Babe, you wanna help with this?” I pulled back the table cloth to reveal more hidden watermelons. She grabbed the next watermelon and stuffed it down my throat. Now I have 3 watermelons in my belly. My belly is so heavy I can’t stand up anymore and I end up sitting on the floor. Despite my practicing, I’m really stretched to the max. My skin is so thin it’s starting to become transparent. Before I have a chance to tell her to stop, my girl stuffs me with yet another watermelon. I feel like I’m going to pop! She looked under the table and found the fifth. Truly I over estimated what I could handle. My girl pulls out the last melon and holds it high and triumphant. The crowd chants Kate, Kate Kate, over and over. I hold up my hand and say no, stop! I can’t do it! The crowd continues to chant my name. My girl says “They’ve all seen it. You have to do it!” She puts in my mouth and starts stuffing, but it’s not going into my stomach. She kicks off a shoe and sticks her foot down my throat. The melon starts to go, but then stops again. She kicks off her other shoe and puts her other foot down my throat. She stands on the last watermelon with all her weight. Finally it starts to work its way into my stomach. It stretches me like I’ve never been stretched before! It really hurts, but I try to hide how much pain I’m in so as not to put a damper on the party. Although I’m in misery, and can no longer move, I still enjoyed the party. Probably what I enjoyed most about it was putting on a show for the crowd. Everyone took a turn, patting, and/or rubbing my watermelon stuffed belly.
About a week after graduation I had the watermelons digested, and was out on my first assignment; well on my way to the Beta Quadrant to chart a nebula. Until now, I simply thought of my ability to consume large objects was nothing more than a party trick. Little did I know on this mission, it would become much more. As we approached the nebula we were surrounded by three Ferengi
vessels. They knew as a science vessel, we wouldn’t be very well armed, but what we would have is a lot of very expensive scientific equipment. A small detachment of Ferengi boarded our ship to loot anything that wasn’t nailed down. They beamed over more quickly than expected and took us by surprise. As one should, the first thing they tried to do was take control of the bridge. I was working communications when they stormed the bridge. I sent a general distress call to any Starfleet vessel in the aria. One of them caught me in the act and hit me with the but of his rifle. “That wasn’t very smart Petty Officer!” he said. Another one who had his gun trained on my Captain got up in his face “You hu-mans… One day you will learn not to treat your females as equals! When you allow them to have jobs, and wear clothes, they get uppity like your little Petty Officer over there.” Then he looked up at the one who was guarding me, and said “Teach that female a lesson.” He raised the but of his rifle to hit me with it again, but I put a hand up and blocked it. We began to wrestle over the weapon. Ferengi are not very tall, about 5 ft. give or take a couple inches but they are surprising strong for their size. We both had both hands on the rifle and the fight seemed to be a stalemate until finally I got an idea. I unhinged my jaw and got his vile head in my mouth. I began to swallow him whole. First the neck of my uniform top ripped open as it was kind of like a turtleneck. As he entered my stomach what was left of my uniform top began to ride up then the button on my pants popped. Then they began to rip to pieces as the Ferengi completely entered my stomach. I was stretched to my limit, but still I turned to the big-eared little creep guarding my Captain, looked him in the eye, and said “how’s this?” as I modeled my tattered uniform and my exposed bulging belly. Then I burped and said “Next…” Then the Ferengi in my belly started screaming as my stomach acid started to get to him. “See, I told you! That female is crazy!” the Ferengi leader said as he called his ship for immediate beam out.
After the Ferengi had evacuated our ship, my captain called to me. “Goodgut, come over here, umm, if you can I mean...” I waddled over to him. “Goodgut, that is quite a talent you have! You saved our ship. I do hereby grant you a field promotion to Ensign, and I will contact Starfleet Command and make it official.” “Thank You” Captain I said. “Oh one more thing. I could really use a shot of whiskey to get the nasty taste of Ferengi out of my mouth!”
Soon I was reassigned to Starfleet command where we explored ways to weaponize my little talent. We also explored various potions and salves to help me stretch. I also learned to regurgitate objects so I could somewhat covertly transport classified items. My uniform was also redesigned to accommodate my special needs.
As I was at Starfleet Command working on my belly, I was also tasked with creating a new weapon to use on the the Borg. A project that would give me a different idea roughly 30 years later, but that’s another story already told. For my project I was working on a bomb about 2 ft in diameter that can produce enough airsolized acid to fill a Borg cube. Yes, that’s a lot of gas to pack into such a small package, but when dealing with the Borg stealth is your friend! My team calculated that even if we don’t take out every Borg drone on a cube, if we can get 75% of them with the acidic gas, it should disorient the remaining drones enough to hit the cube with a couple photon torpedoes.
We got word that the Romulans had a couple spies on the inside who were going to try to steal my device and use it against Starfleet/Federation targets. I quickly developed a special spherical stomach acid-proof case that came apart in four sections to make it easier to swallow. I used electromagnets that I can change the the polarity to either attract or repel pending if I need to open or close the case while it’s in my belly. I started a rumor that we knew there were spies, and Voyager was going to transport the device to Deep Space 9. As the time to move the device drew near, I swallowed the pieces of my case and then the device it’s self; clicked a button on the remote control to close the case around it. I booked transport on civilian transport and traveled in civilian attire to space station 7 where I would continue work on the project. Hidden in plain sight.
Aboard the transport I notice a couple people staring at my huge belly. “I’m having triplets and the father is a Klingon” I announced. This gave me an idea! Later I would add some servos to simulate a baby(s) moving/kicking and a couple small speakers to simulate a fetal heartbeat(s). At one point we had a short layover and I ducked into a gift shop to buy a Klingon Trefoil Pendant to give street cred to my Klingon baby story. The whole “I’m pregnant with Klingon triplets” story eventually became a very popular way for me to transport other classified objects in my stomach.
Once my device was complete, my team found an old galaxy class starship in a junk yard to test it in. The test was successful and a few devices were mass produced and issued to ships who venture into deep space. I was promoted to Lieutenant Jr grade after only being is Starfleet for a year!
After that promotions came a a more normal pace. I continued to practice stretching my stomach. By the time I was a Lieutenant Commander, I vore-ed three seven foot tall Gorns to save my Captain. A few times when I was Captain, I had to used my abilities as a means of capitol punishment for violating the Prime Directive. But it was their choice, firing squad, or get inside my bod! Obviously there were other times I had to vore in the line of duty , but those are just a few notes to round out the prequel.
wynonna
Participator

Re: My stories/Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new ad 12/4/2

Postby wynonna » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:20 pm

How I ate Vore-mas.

Twas the morning be for Voremas, and all through the TV station,

Everyone was crying about their assignment anticipation.

We all knew what was coming, same as the last ten years before,

Interview over one hundred last minute shoppers, times four!

I must stop Voremas from coming, I needed a plan,

I needed to get up high to survey the land.

So I climbed up the tower, high heels and all,

And a thought did come to me, as my stomach growled when I spied the mall.

I stole an old news truck, one nobody would miss,

The town’s big grocery store was first on my list.

Once inside, I wasted no time,

I swallowed all the frozen turkeys, right in a line!

Next I ate all the potatoes, vegetables, and then found the hams,

I drank all the soda-pop, wine and beer there to, I swallowed all the caned and boxed goods, I even swallowed the last can of Spam!

I looked around and in my eye was a gleam,

A job well done, all the shelves were clean!

One grocery down and three more to follow,

My belly kept swelling, with each morsel I’d swallow.

My skin was stretched thin, you can almost see through,

Although I feared I would pop, there was still more work to do!

I still had one more job to get done, it was the biggest of all,

The last job to do was devour the mall!

So I gave a big burp, and made myself busy,

I swallowed all the decorations so fast, it made security dizzy!

Security tried to stop me, but to no avail,

I gulped them all down, with all the last minute shoppers to trail.

Next I ate all the merchandise,

Leaving not a crumb the size of the mice.

I swallowed every TV, every diamond ring, and all the shirts,

I gulped down the furniture, all the shoes, and perfume to, and then I ate every last skirt.

I was so fat by now, I was sure I would burst,

But then I ate all the cars in the lot, that was the worst!

I rolled myself back to the station, and my team gave a cheer.

The woman who ate Voremas; we had a new story to tell, and then we all celebrated, with a big keg of beer!
wynonna
Participator

Re: My stories/Belly Club for Admiral Goodgut. new ad 12/4/2

Postby wynonna » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:44 pm

Admiral Katherine Goodgut discovers a meteor

Mission log: I Admiral Katherine Goodgut was leading a routine survey mission to the planet Treb when a a meteor struck near the survey site. I went to collect a sample and the meteor cracked open, and spores sprayed from the cooling rock. The spray hit me in the face, and some of it went up my sinus passages. From there it was easy for the spores to get into my blood stream, where they rode all the way down to my uterus. It seems the spores were looking for a warm, moist place to incubate. Dr.Stretchabelly would later estimate that close to a thousand of them eventually made themselves at home in my uterus..
Upon returning to the USS Bellybulge, I ordered Captain Eatso’lot to lay in a coarse following the trajectory of the meteor. It was my hope to learn something about the possible life forms I just ingested. As we set off, there was a gurgling sound in my belly. The gurgle grew gradually grew louder. Then I noticed my uniform getting tighter. These spores are starting to form into eggs and grow inside my belly. Now as my uniform starts to ride up the gurgle turns to a groan. My belly is growing bigger and rounder. I headed for the turbo lift. I needed to get to sick bay.
Upon arriving at sick bay, Dr Stretchabelly started running tests. How much will these life forms grow? Is my belly in any danger of bursting, and if so, how to we extract the life forms without endangering myself or them? How meany of them are there? However the initial problem of my continuously growing belly remains. Soon I am forced to leave sick bay while I can still fit through the door. Dr. Stretchabelly set up a make shift lab in cargo bay 3. Outlines of the developing growing eggs are becoming are becoming more visible; making my smooth round belly lumpy and bumpy. My skin is stretched to the point it’s becoming semitransparent. Dr. Stretchabelly can now monitor the growth without the aid of a tricorder or ultrasound.
Captain Eatso’lot has retraced the meteor's path back to the origin. The planet appears to have been destroyed by a giant asteroid collision. Now I have questions.

*Did they plant their seed in the meteor deliberately knowing their planet was a bout to be destroyed in the hopes that they would find someplace to grow and continue their species?
*Is this whole thing just a big series of coincidences?
*What kind of a people were they? Humanoid? Reptilian? Aquatic? The list goes on. However, given that it is eggs growing inside me Dr. Stretchabelly theorizes they will most likely be either Reptilian or Avian, or possibly Amphibian.
*As they were riding my blood stream, did they adsorb some of my DNA therefore making them part me, part whatever they were before?
*Am I carrying the last of a species in my uterus? If so, if I help them to begin anew on another planet; does this make me a modern day Eve?
*What kind of atmosphere should we be looking for to leave the babies or eggs; Class M, Class L?

I must admit, the thought of being Eve has a certain appeal. But I do have a concern, These eggs are getting rather large. Am I going to have to push them out whole, or are the babies going to hatch inside me and I can deliver the babies first, and then eggs in pieces later?

Captain Eats O’Lot makes the decision to look for an uninhabited, or minimally class M world. We can not disrupt the indigenous species with an introduced life form. The captain also assumed that a species from an L class world has a better chance of survival in an M class enlivenment than a M class species has of surviving on an L class world; so we will play the odds. Also the possibility that my DNA has mixed with the young, makes an even stronger case for for a class M planet.

Finally a suitable planet is found. I waddle my enormous bulk aboard a shuttle craft and depart for the planet’s surface. We land, and not a moment to soon. On the voyage I begin having contractions, my cervix dilates quickly, and as soon as I disembark the shuttle my body can’t hold them any longer and releases the enormous eggs into a soft grassy field near a stream. At first it feels like they’re going to rip me in half but fortunately I have enough stretch in my lady parts to allow the eggs to pass without need of an episiotomy, but just barely. We placed a surveillance device and returned to the ship. We monitored the eggs from orbit to ensure they were going to be ok. Once we were sure the hatched offspring were going to be ok, we resumed our previous mission and decided to return periodically to check on the new life forms.
wynonna
Participator

Re: Wynonna's stories. newstory added 6/20/23

Postby wynonna » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Admiral’s Log: Fleet Admiral Goodgut recording.
I have ordered Captain Eats-o’lot to the take the USS Bellybulge to the Pasaparcet sector on a highly classified mission. I have been ordered to make certain corrupt government officials “disappear” with my special talents. I have been eating 200 tacos a day to build up my stomach acid to aid on this mission. I need to digest my prey as quickly as possible.
My primary target is a man known as Kriptor the Crippler. He is a relatively intelligent man, however, I believe that his tyrannical behavior is over compensation for his speech impediment. Ordinarily Starfleet would not get involved in the internal affairs of a society due to the Prime directive; so we can not hold him accountable for the robots he built to kill and maim anyone who would get in his way. But, since they have asked for poverty relief assistance from Starfleet, that makes Kriptor and his associates accountable for the relief packages they have been intercepting for their own personal gain, while their citizens go without the food, housing, seasonally appropriate clothing, and emergency funds that Starfleet has been trying to provide.
Starfleet intelligence has confirmed a contact on the inside, his receptionist Pennar, who lost a family member to starvation, and would be in danger herself if she didn’t work at the royal palace. She has been trying to save some of her employee rations and smuggles them it out in her vagina, but clearly it hasn’t been enough. That’s why Pennar has agreed to do whatever she can to help remove Kriptor from power.
Upon arriving in the Pasaparcet system, Captain Eats-o’lot puts the Bellybulge in a stationary orbit on the far side of the sun to avoid detection. I take a small single seat, stealth shuttlecraft to the planet’s surface to avoid their sensors. “Hmm, this is quite roomy for a personal shuttle craft” I thought at the time. This is a covert mission, so I do not go in uniform. Besides, a uniform is so, well, uniform, you know? I need something a little more hypnotic for this mission. I pick out a slinky red dress and matching T strap stiletto heels. The strap across the toes and around my ankle have jeweled inlays. Underneath I wore a red bra, panty, and garter set with black lace accents. And the icing on the cake was the shiniest, reddest lipstick in my inventory, and the darkest mascara and eyeliner I have. The finishing touch was black stockings with Manhattan heel and back seams. (Manhattan heel like a Cuban, except it’s pointed instead of square)
I enter the palace through a secret underground tunnel Pennar informed intelligence about. Pennar had covertly adjusted the guard schedule to provide me a window of opportunity to enter through the tunnel. My arrival was coordinated with a rock climbing vacation Kriptor was getting ready to leave for. I made contact with Pennar, who let me into Kriptor’s office. He had his back to the door finishing packing for his trip. I turned to gently closed the door and locked it. Upon hearing the click of the lock, he turned around and I peaked over my shoulder and saw he was looking me up and down with a hungry look in his eye, and said “Well hel-woe to woo! What bwings you here gorgeous.” I slowly turn around and say “I’m a gift. Some of your staff thought you might like me for a going away present.” “You wook wike a dewishous pway thing!” he said. The shoulders of my dress were rigged to break away, and so I gave a little tug at the Velcro, and let my dress fall to the floor. Next I said “Well then, come over here and play with me.” “My pweasure” he said. He came over and put his hands all over me. Although I was repulsed by the touch this evil, grubby little man putting his hands on me, fondling my breasts, and caressing my legs, and he pulled down my panties enough to worked his fingers as deep as he could up inside me. “Is that what you really want to put inside there?” I asked. “Just a wittle fore-pway” he said. As he started to lower his pants. I knew I had him under my spell, and that I had earned his trust. I knew it was time to strike, so I said “why don’t you kiss me now?” “Ooo, your wips do wook yummy! Both upstairs and downstairs by da way.” So I said “Um, how about you start at the top and work your way down?” Which is exactly what was going to happen, but not exactly the way he was thinking… He wraped his arms around my waist cupped my but with his hands, and forcefully pulled me to him. “Finally” I thought. “Now I can get this over with.” He closed his eyes and moved in for the kiss. But a kiss is not what he received. I opened my jaw wide, and took his whole head in my mouth at once. He started to struggle and I quickly gave a big gulp and took him in past the shoulders. Now for one more big gulp, I took him the rest of the way down into my stomach! I waddled over to his desk and used the phone to talk to Pennar. I instructed her to page, and then send her boss’s first successor. As she was calling him I rigged up a trip hazard just inside the door, and sat down just on the other side. Pennar called the Chief of Staff and told him Kriptor needed to see him right way. He came running into the office and just as planned fell over the trip hazard I set up and fell head first right into my mouth! Three big gulps and he joined his partner in crime in my gut. Pennar cracked the door open and quietly peaked in. She didn’t want to be seen in case something went wrong as she would be hanged as a traitor. I saw her peak in and told her “Everything went as planned. Let’s try this again with who ever is next in the line of succession.” She returned to her desk and made the call. Interestingly enough it worked again. This time when Pennar looked in, she said, “Gee Katherine, you look kinda full with three people in there. Are you sure we should try this again? The next in line is fairly is a obese woman. Problem with her is though, if she is allowed to come to power she has the potential to become even more ruthless than Kriptor. I think I should stall the administration for a while while you digest those that you already have in there.” I said, “No, if we drag this out we risk getting caught. We need to make this thing happen no matter what!” So she returned to her desk and made the next call. And just as before the obese woman also came charging into the office, and tripped and fell into my mouth. Only this time she was more difficult to swallow than the rest. Pennar heard a small struggle and peaked in to see what was happening. I motioned her in and then made a pushing gesture with my hands. “What? Do want me to push her inside of you?” I gave her a thumbs up. She started to push with just her hands, and it wasn’t working. So she leaned her shoulder into it, and finally the woman began to move a little bit but not nearly enough. So Pennar said “She’s to big. You’re going to have to let her go, and we will just have to accept whatever comes next.” I wave my hands frantically and make the push motion again. Pennar says “I have an idea!” So she backs up and gets a running start and slams into the woman. The woman moved. Pennar runs into her again and drove the woman even deeper towards my straining belly. So I gave her one more big gulp, and took her the rest of the way inside of me. I belched and asked, “anymore?” Pennar said “no, that’s all the dangerous ones. I can help you hide in this office until you have digested all those people enough to move again. It will be easy to hide you as everyone inside you was supposed to be on some kind of a vacation this week anyway. One can set that kind of thing up when one has access to the scheduling software.”
A week went by and nobody question where anyone was. I was still huge, but at least could, well, to say “walk” would be a slight exaggeration. I could however waddle anyway. Pennar came in to the office for her morning check in. She said, “I understand you’re mobile now? These people are scheduled to be back tomorrow, so we need to get out of here today. The problem I have is that people are going to figure out that I helped organized these disappearances. There shouldn’t be a problem with the new government, but I don’t want to take that chance. I need you to take me with you.” She helps me put my dress on, or, at least as on as it will go. Next she takes her’s off. She has on a shiny yet slippery bodystocking. I start to get up and she says “wait, not yet.” She pries my legs apart and then says “I hope you’re as stretchy down here as you are up there,” as she starts to shove her feet inside me. Then as she starts working her legs inside she explains that she needs me to unbirth her to give her a safe hiding place while we escape. Besides, my little shuttle is only a single seat, so she would have to ride inside me one way or the other. Besides, if she is seen doing something outside of the normal routine, it could raise questions. I gather her dress and shoes, and put them in a shopping bag, and waddle out the same escape tunnel I came in, and make my way to my shuttle. I had to squeeze myself into it, and head back to the Bellybulge, where I let Pennar out of me. What a shame, I enjoyed unbirthing her. I signal Starfleet that the mission was a success and they need to send an ambassador ship to help the people rebuild their government in a way that benefits the people, instead of a greedy Emperor
wynonna
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!