SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion)

Postby SyntexGTS » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Hey, guys,

I thought that it would be the time to share some of my work in this forum. There's a lot more stuff on my DA (vore, non vore etc.), so please consider a visit =)
I would be glad about feedback - have fun, comment and feel free to share if you like my work! =)
Attachments
001 - House full of treats.jpg
002 - Next stop digestion road.jpg
004.jpg
033.jpg
A hot slide - 001.jpg
becca_s_day___1___10___by_syntexgts_ddxofgc-fullview.jpg
A day in the life of a giantess - be there live!

The sexy giantess Becca will take you with her and show you snapshots from the most interesting situations she finds herself in every day.

The first picture shows Becca taking a shower shortly after getting up.
She takes her time and plays with those who have to watch her: The ones she took to her lair the day before - her breakfast.

There are not many of them left, far too few to fill her up. But it's all better than setting off on an empty stomach...
becca_s_day___2___10___by_syntexgts_ddxsxv0-fullview.jpg
After the shower she turns to her tiny observers. They've spent the last night in hope and uncertainty, but now their fate is revealed to them.

Cage by cage, Becca takes the tinies out of their prison. Once she placed one of them between her lips, it was clear to everyone what would happen to them - they were food for the giantess. As a matter of fact they were her breakfast! Panic ensued. Becca slowly sucked the tiny into her mouth while he tried to free himself from her lips. He didn't stand a chance. As soon as he disappeared into her mouth, she swallowed him alive. She made sure the others were watching the spectacle. It was a long way down the esophagus and into her stomach. She felt his struggle until he finally reached his destination. As soon as he arrived there, Becca turned to her next victim and ate them all - one after the other in the same way.

Sure, she could swallow them all at once. But where would be the fun in that?

It was a good breakfast. But these few humans can't fill up a giantess like Becca. Being the biggest giantess of all, she needs much more food, which is why she sets off shortly after to the next still inhabited human city.
BoatSnack2.jpg
Enjoy the view A.jpg
"Are you enjoying the view up there? When I'm done with these you'll get right into the action too."
Farewell01.jpg
FootSnack01.jpg
FootSnack02.jpg
FootSnack03.jpg
Giantess Jane.jpg
GTS Joanna2.jpg
Giantess Joanna gives her prey a good view of its final destination. ;-)
Last edited by SyntexGTS on Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Re: SyntexGTS - Various giantess vore renders

Postby SyntexGTS » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:07 pm

More! =)
Attachments
giantess_worshippers_by_syntexgts_ddxxdnk-fullview.jpg
"Look, Anya, it looks like a bunch of tinies worship you. Do you mind if I snack a few of them?"

"Oh, you can eat as many as you want, sweetie. I'm sure there are plenty more where these came from. But let's have some fun with them first..."

In their travels, Jane and Anya came across a statue built in Anya's honour. The statue was surrounded by cultists who worship giantesses. It's obvious they wanted to be discovered.
There is nothing better for a giantess than to discover a bunch of willing humans...
Noticed01.jpg
Unwrapped2.jpg
Unwrapped humans are the best :P
Willing4.jpg
Looks like Anya is gulping up the stash of willing humans again!
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:20 am

That's some good stuff. Ever consider animating?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:08 pm

That's some good stuff. Ever consider animating?

Nope, not yet. Although my computer is pretty powerful, it still would take way too long to render short scenes. I will try it out when I buy a second graphics card though... The time has not yet come for that.

P.S.: I've uploaded a brand new render! =)
Attachments
eating_up_by_syntexgts_ddzbefk-fullview.jpg
Joanna and Jane are in the final stages of a feast. While the two are enjoying gulping up the last remaining tinies, Brooke listens to the sounds of Jane's packed stomach and to the people that are about to be digested within it. She finds it always thrilling to hear how the general mumbling of the tinies is replaced by a collective cry out shortly before the arrival of newcomers. While Brooke tries to make out single words, her gaze turns to her small captive. "You'll be the last one who will be eaten by Jane today", she tells him with a cheeky smile on her face. "Its quite packed in there - I hope that your people will make you some room when you arrive, little one."
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:06 pm

More! =)
Attachments
enjoying_her_meal_by_syntexgts_ddznlo3-fullview.jpg
*Gulp*

She couldn't hear it anymore. Always this begging and pleading. After all, humans are the food, and giantesses are the predators. Everyone has a role to play in life. She swallowed her last three snacks and enjoyed the silence. She was finally full. Jane stretched and felt the warmth of the evening sun on her skin, while her prey was slowly sliding down her esophagus. She loves the feeling, but even more she loves feeling the moving mass of people inside her stomach. She feels how they are resisting, trying to find some way out of their situation. Her stomach repeatedly kneads the almost clumpy mass of humans and is stimulated by the tinies' attempts to free themselves. With their actions they only accelerate the digestive process.

It is not the first time her stomach has been so full, and it will certainly not be the last. No human has ever managed to escaped it.

After her last snacks arrive in her stomach, she made her way back. "What a great time to be a giantess. Great weather, lots of fun and most of all, lots to eat. Maybe even too much to eat. This body has been nourished by thousands of people, but it has to stay in shape. Perhaps I should only eat half the amount of people next week...", she said and wandered slowly into the sunset. Behind her, a silent ghost town remains. The last remaining humans watch her go from their hideouts, while they try to imagine what is going to happen to their fellow people.

One thing is sure - It will be a long night for her last few snacks...
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:49 pm

More! =)
Attachments
giantess_jess_by_syntexgts_de12mf9-fullview.jpg
Meet giantess Jess, the last one of my current "main giantesses" ;-)

Looks like she is having a protein snack on her way - humans strapped on a stick, easy to carry and comfortable to eat! Unfortunately it seems that this is already her last one as she gobbled up all of the other ones. ;-)

Height: 126m / 413ft
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:04 pm

More! =)
Attachments
involuntary_observer_by_syntexgts_de200o0-fullview.jpg
"The people here are becoming increasingly sloppy. *gulp* It's like most of them are not even trying to hide.", Adria said to Joanna.

"I wouldn't complain. *gulp* You're lucky that we have so much food left. Jane recently devoured half the population of a neighboring town... Luckily we don't have to compete with our bigger sisters, or we might run out of food."

Joanna and Adria are on a very successful foraging trip. Their stomachs are already quite full - but there is still some room for a few more tinies. While Adria is picking up single humans that are in pretty obvious hiding places from the streets, Joanna notices a single car moving quickly on an almost empty road - surely not the smartest idea to escape this way, especially when the giantesses are already in town. Joanna takes the chance and needs only a few steps to catch up and pick up the car. A look inside reveals several humans, more than enough to finish her meal.

"I've found my last few people, what about you?"

"Yes, I've found some too", Adria replied with four tinies in her hand.

As the two giantesses walked towards each other, each one of them devoured one captured tiny on the way.

"Look, I have a whole car full of people!"

"Very well, let's finish our meal and leave this place."

Joanna opened one door of the car and pulled out a tiny man. Without hesitation, Joanna threw him into her mouth like his predecessor.

"Mhh this one tastes really good, I think I'll savor him for a bit. How's yours?"

*gulp* "That one was excellent too, thanks. Only two left!"

While Adria put another tiny one in her mouth, she noticed how the last human in her hand reacted to this whole situation. While the two giantesses savored their victims, he moved frantically and watched the spectacle in panic. This amused Adria, which led her to lift him to her eye level.

"Aww, aren't you enjoying watching us eating everyone around you? Some of your kind would do everything to get eaten by us. Of course we are helping them regularly with this wish...

You are so cute, I think we'll leave you last, so you can get a good understanding on how we love eating you guys. I'll add a bonus too! You'll get to make a decision on your own journey down the hatch.

I'll leave you with this decision: Who would you rather be eaten by? By Joanna or me? It's not a trick question. *gulp* Oopsie, and the next one's gone, just like that!

So, whats your choice? There are not many people left in that car, so your time is running out... Isn't it, Joanna?"

*gulp* "Indeed, it is sweetheart", said Joanna with a cheeky grin on her face. "Soon it will be your turn, tiny one..."

So, what would your choice be?
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:51 pm

More! =)
Attachments
giantess_pool_party_by_syntexgts_de2w7fy-fullview.jpg
Even Giantesses need a little time out to get together and relax. Especially in warm weather an improvised "pool" is very practical. Of course, a good party should not be without plenty of snacks.

Fortunately the gianesses have a bunch of rather involuntary guests available for consumption. They are also great for entertainment - but as soon as one of them gets too boring, he or she will be eaten and replaced.

"You guys are very lucky. You are taking part in two pool parties at the same time - this one and the one in our stomachs. I'm just afraid that the water in our stomachs won't be so good for you", Jess said to the tiny clinging to her finger before swallowing him alive. "That one was good! Let's get a few more, the party's just getting started!"
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:58 pm

More =)
Attachments
the_last_look_by_syntexgts_de3a5o9-fullview.jpg
"Yes, take one last look at this body as long as you can - when I've digested you you'll become a permanent part of it."
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:24 pm

More =)
Attachments
on_a_silver_platter_by_syntexgts_de3pnrw-fullview.jpg
It was an excellent meal. Hundreds of tinies crammed into a narrow street. It's pretty rare for a giantess like Jess to get full with so little effort.

On her way out of town, she caught sight of the panicky movement of some tinies on the roof of a skyscraper...

"Oh, what do have we here? I'm sure you guys had quite a view from up here. Did you enjoy watching me eat your people? How nice of you to wait for me up here.

Oh, I get it - the door's stuck. That's too bad. Let me lend you a hand - whoops, make sure you don't fall little one! So what should I do with you... Oh! You know what? I think I still have some room left in my stomach for a little dessert!"

- The attitude of the tinies towards Jess immediately changed from awe to horror.

"Yes, you heard me right. Now everybody down there is gonna watch me eat you! Come on, it's only fair considering how you guys are offering yourselves up here on a silver platter."

- She turned to the tiny man on her finger.

"Let's go, sweety, before you fall down. Give my regards to the guys in my stomach when you arrive, and don't worry - your friends here will follow you shortly..."
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:32 pm

More! =)
Attachments
the_main_ingredient_by_syntexgts_de4zhp4-fullview.jpg
There was little time for recovery. Only a few seconds after the current had stopped, it started all over again. Everyone tried to save themselves, but in the end there was no way to escape. The giantess did not even pay attention to our fight for survival. On the other hand, why should she? We were nothing more than the main ingredient in her protein drink.

One woman did not manage to swim to the very edge of the glass in time - she was pulled into the straw by the current and disappeared forever. The giantess did not hesitate for a second and swallowed her and the hundreds liters of water she sucked in through the straw.

And the round started all over again. Everyone tried to swim as far to the edge of the glass as possible. The problem was that the water level had dropped considerably since the beginning of all this, and there was less and less room for everyone.

A few of us had thought of creative approaches to get out of the situation: One took the first opportunity to crawl out of the glass when she tilted it. Another managed to hold on to the straw and climb it. Even though their efforts were pointless from my point of view, I still found their courage and will to survive remarkable.

I thought that my best chance of survival was to get to the edge of the glass as fast as possible and wait for someone other than me to get sucked in - not quite the long-term solution, I know, but there were little alternatives. I made it there eventually and I was rewarded with a view on those who were lucky enough not to end up in this drink. They were between the toes of the giantess. I could not see exactly what was happening there, but apparently another, smaller giantess enjoyed mocking them and making them aware of their hopeless situation. I was pretty sure that this second giantess was about to eat them all too.

I could not observe this any further, because she started drinking again. This time I was barely able to save myself. Two guys were sucked in - and gulped down immedeatly. I was hurled by the current to the opposite side of the glass and had a perfect view of the giantess' body. Yes, she was a beauty - but that didn't help me in this situation.

My gaze wandered over her belly and then I realized: This woman has already eaten thousands of people. Not only those who were here in the glass, but many, many more. Why do I believe that I have the chance to get out of here alive? There was no reason to try. She had the upper hand from the beginning.

Now my time had come - the journey into her stomach should be a voluntary one. Who knows what kind of injuries I could inflict on myself if I tried to resist. Or what dire fate could befall me if I were the last one left in the glass. These giantesses are unpredictable.

I did not hesitate and swam into the straw. After that it did not take long. She sucked me in and landed on her tongue. I saw the last sparks of sunlight through the straw before she swallowed me and the water she sucked in with me.

The way through her esophagus was more pleasant than expected. Although I could neither see nor hear anything and was surrounded by water, it did not feel bad. It all happened very quickly. Suddenly I felt gravity take over again.

I must have fallen several meters into a huge pool. Now it was clear to me that I had arrived at my final destination. It was loud, it was pitch-black, it was hot and the water burned on my skin. It had nothing in common with the pleasant journey through the esophagus. I tried to orientate myself, but it was impossible. Here and there I bumped into other people, but I could not see anyone or anything. The deafening cries of some people were only drowned out by the sounds coming from the giantesses digestive tract. The stomach was in motion, which caused the formation of large waves in the water. I no longer resisted. I surrendered myself to the waves and sank into the mixture of water and gastric juices.

Now I would become a part of the beauty that had eaten me.
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:58 pm

More =)
Attachments
gts_pool_party_inside_shot_by_syntexgts_de68d6z-fullview.jpg
Looks like the little guy Jess ate at the giantess' pool party (see https://aryion.com/g4/view/624457) made his way down her esophagus and took a head-on dive into the pool reserved for tinies and other tasty visitors!

Hopefully he and his friends will enjoy their time down there - before finally becoming one with the goddess that ate them...
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:10 pm

More =)
Attachments
nowhere_to_run_by_syntexgts_de85r33-fullview.jpg
Hey Jane, take a look at that! Looks like one of our little snacks tried to run away. Don't be so eager to get away little one, theres no place around here for you to run to anyway."

*Becca holds the tiny right in front of her mouth*

"What do you want to do with him?", asked Jane. "Do you want to punish him?"

"Nah, I don't think so.. I'm still way too hungry to let this one go to waste. I also love to eat the ones resisting. They still have so much strength in them!"

*The human tries to free himself from Beccas hold in a frantic manner*

"Yes, you heard that one right little one. You've just put yourself next on the menu. Let's see if you taste better than your little friends I've gobbled up..."
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:52 pm

More! =)
Attachments
SyntexGTS-658179-interrogation__1_3__by_syntexgts_debar1z-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS-658181-interrogation__2_3__by_syntexgts_debar28-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS-658182-interrogation__3_3__by_syntexgts_debar2e-fullview.jpg
It was quite a surprise when Brooke accidentilly stumbled upon two humans roaming around freely in the giantess' temple. It appeared that they were no escapees from the foodstock but members of the human military forces. Brooke captured the unlucky ones to be noticed by the giantess and prepared them with the help of Adria for an interrogation.

"So it seems that you were sent to spy on us - where do you come from and what exactly is your mission here? How were you able to arrive here unnoticed? How many of you are still hiding here? Answer my questions and we'll let you live."

"I won't tell you a damn thing monster!"

"Well, maybe I can motivate you a little ... see your buddy over here? The only thing preventing him being eaten is my grip on his body. If you don't answer my questions he'll be gone forever and Adria here will have a nice snack. You still can save all of you if you answer me."

"Never, I know your tricks! I will never tell you anything! Do with us whatever you want, we will prevail in the end!"

Meanwhile, Jane watches the scene from a distance: "You're wasting your time there girls. They won't answer a thing - or else the humans wouldn't sent them to us. Just eat them. I don't mind our food coming to us now."

After a few failed attempts to get information out of their captives, Adria ate both of the captured humans. After a thorough search througout the temple, the giantesses found six other humans trying to gather information. All of them ended up in the digestive tract of one of the many giantesses that day.
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:14 pm

More! =)
Attachments
the_long_way_through_her_digestive_system_by_syntexgts_decr8q6-fullview.jpg
After the remains of each eaten human are ground up and broken down in the stomach of a giantess, they travel a long way through her small intestine. Anything left over from the giantess' prey is slowly moved through the intestine by contractions and is mixed up with digestive secretions.

At this point, most of the nutrients held by the prey are absorbed by the giantess's digestive system. With the large amount of food a giantess ingests, this organ is in constant operation. Approximately one week may pass from the time the prey enters the small intestine until it exits.
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Re: SyntexGTS - Various giantess renders (Vore, Digestion, S

Postby SyntexGTS » Wed May 19, 2021 2:46 pm

"Well sweetie, looks like your people have finally finished their journey. It's been like a week or so since I ate them. Don't look so surprised, I've kept you around so you can see them again! I'm pretty sure these were your friends ... unless they've mixed with some of the other thousands of people I've ate in the follwoing days - who really knows what happens with my food during digestion? Oh wait - I think I just know just the guy who gets a chance to explore this. I've kept you around for long enough. I'll see you again in about one week, sweetie - until then: Enjoy the trip through my body!"

--> https://aryion.com/g4/view/692253
Attachments
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sun May 23, 2021 10:50 am

"Abandon ship!"

A panicky voice screamed over the speakers on deck to the last few men of a large freighter crew. It was an unnecessary order from their captain, considering the situation. Although this order was issued to the men on the ship, the other part of the crew heard it too, muffled by skin and flesh, inside the stomach of a giantess. It was too late for them - they were eaten moments ago by a giantess with an enourmus appetite for humans. While they were trying to fight their way out, the giantess picked up the next few men from the ship. Ready to eat them, her gaze shifted to two men trying to reach the lifeboats.

"Guys, whatever you are trying to do there, I'll eat all of you anyway. Do yourself a favor and just wait for me to pick you up and eat you. You're my crew now! Get off that boring toy freighter and enjoy a nice vacation with me, inside my very personal cruise line!"

https://aryion.com/g4/view/693558
https://www.deviantart.com/syntexgts/ar ... -880295756
Attachments
abandon_ship__by_syntexgts_dek3sjw-fullview.jpg
abandon_ship_with_stomach_by_syntexgts_dek5vl5-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:09 am

Looks like Jess has found the home port of that one ship's crew!
How fortunate that the sailors have already been accommodated deep in Jess' digestive tract, so her stomach is ready to welcome the dockworkers aboard as well. ;-)
Attachments
loading_operation_by_syntexgts_demn95p-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:50 am

"You look really appetizing... do you mind having some fun with me after I'm done with your friends?"
Attachments
appetizing_by_syntexgts_denufqb-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyntexGTS » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 pm

I woke up when I heard the giantess' footsteps coming closer. It is our first night in captivity, most of those who are locked up here have not slept at all. No one knows what awaits us here. When we were discovered this morning, most of our people had been eaten by the giantess on the spot. We really thought we were the lucky ones when she stored us away.

Now the giantess stood before us. Panic set in. Her hand approached the lid of our prison. She put it aside and stared at us. And then she started talking:

"Hey there, my little treats. I'll keep it short. Actually, you would've been my breakfast tomorrow. But I've been thinking and I think leaving you here all night, unaware of what's coming, would be inhumane. But I also think that leaving you alone with the knowledge of whats coming would be even worse. So I will do you a favor - I will eat you right now!"

Her words destroyed the last spark of hope to get out of here in one piece. She grabbed a few people and lifted them out of our prison. While the others tried unsuccessfully to break out of the glass box, I watched the spectacle. Without hesitation, she put them in her mouth and swallowed.

"Besides, my stomach is empty and I'm in the mood for a little midnight snack. Maybe that's the real reason for my visit!" She smiled at us with an evil grin.

So it was midnight. Without orientation, it was difficult to tell how much time had already passed. No doubt the others from this morning had already been digested for some time now. The giantess' cynical comments confirmed that.

In the surrounding chaos, I mentally prepared for my last journey, a journey so many took before me. I only hope that it will be a quick one...
Attachments
midnight_snacks_by_syntexgts_devpzp6-fullview.jpg
SyntexGTS
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!