Eaters lead the investigation.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Eaters lead the investigation.

Postby Katafron » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:22 pm

Hello, comrades.
As recently as yesterday, I joined the creative community of this site. Moreover, I even published my first work (after which this section is named). However, unfortunately, I have not received any comments about the quality of the work I have done.
Therefore, I would like to ask you to share your opinion about my short story here. With the help of your feedback, I will be able to make each story and the whole story much better.
I will be extremely grateful to you.
The story itself may be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/741878
Katafron
New to the forum

Re: Eaters lead the investigation.

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:13 pm

It would help if you described what the story is about, and what sub-genres are involved. Not everyone is into every kind of vore.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to Work to be shared!