My Splatoon Voreverse: First Story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My Splatoon Voreverse: First Story

Postby Kayo6674 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Nikki knew that, if she committed to this, there was no going back for her. Nikki is a 5'0 chocolate skin, black ink Octoling who escaped the regime back when DJ Octavio first stole the Great Zapfish, thanks to an ambush by Agent 0 knocking off her brainwashing goggles. Said Agent 0 also added to ink splatters on her body, some being unrecovered injuries while others were just natural birth marks. But that wasn't what she couldn't come back from. No, it was what she might do to her slum lord and band manager. He took her in when she made it to the Deepsea Metro, giving her a high rent while also giving her a job as a singer in his assembled band. However, the amount he payed her didn't match the rent, forcing her to work herself every day to death to make money just for rent. She did practically die every day just to have enough money for food maybe once a week. However, with the fall of the Kamabo Corporation, and the rise of a new group taking over the Deepsea Metro, Nikki was finally given full access to the surface. With that access came new friends and allies, though only one of them is important now: Orca, an evolved humanoid shark who gave Nikki a cruel but efficient idea.
"If you just eat your manager, who is going to ask for your rent?"
No amount of protesting from Nikki convinced Orca how that was a bad idea, the shark even showed Nikki how to open her jaw and swallow hard enough to do it. While in the moment she was disgusted, it only took one pinch to her butt from her manager later that day to make her disgust go away. The only thing holding her back now was her own hesitation, as her growling stomach certainly has its own opinion. She was sitting at her dinner table, looking at the great lack of dinner food in front of her, thinking about what to do with these new thoughts. Her green, pink double attached pupils, eyes stared into space as she tried to argue in her head why she shouldn't listen to Orca. That's when she got a knock on the door. She stood up with a heavy sigh, walking to the door and opening it...to find the man in question. Her stomach growled loudly, though he didn't seem to notice as he spoke. "Hey Nikki. Sorry about giving just that pinch before the concert."
Nikki started to smile, but that's when the "just" registered. "What do you mean, just?"
The manager smiles, as he then reaches out and grabs her breast, pushing his way inside as she yells out. "Get off of me!" She screams as he shuts the door behind him.
"Oh come on, I saw that look at the concert. You want this," he says with absolute confidence. He put his other hand on her ass, pulling her close as he stood taller than her. "Come on. Don't you want to have a little fun?"
Nikki lets out a growl as she reaches up and around his head. He smirks, as he puckers up for a kiss...only for her mouth to open wider than his head, her arms pulling him into her maw. She hadn't growled, her stomach had. She bites down on his neck, freeing her arms to grab his sides. However, his legs were still on the floor, and his fear kicked in. Literally, as he kicked off the ground, sending them both off the ground. But thanks to this, she was able to push his body up higher. So while she landed on her butt, he was sent further down her throat and into her stomach, until his head landed in it. He began screaming in terror, his legs flailing around as Nikki nearly choked from her manager going down without her swallowing. However, she was committed now, and she wasn't going to let this bastard go. Luckily, that same event had forced his arms to his sides, meaning she didn't have to worry about him trying to punch her or push himself out. So like Orca had shown, she begins taking deep and hard swallows, bringing him down more and more, forcing it to expand beyond its limit. Limits that it was not prepared for after the years of starvation, causing it to scream in pain at Nikki. But she ignored it, she NEEDED this NOW. Soon his hands were in her mouth, then his hips. She grabbed at his flailing legs to stop them from moving as she swallowed. Once she got to his knees, however, her manager's arms were freed, and he started putting them to work. Twisting himself around or punching at her stomach walls, he was fighting hard and fast. She began to gag, her body now actively trying to reject him out of her. But she wouldn't allow it. She reached up her arms with one forced swallowed, and grabbed his shoes. Now she could begin forcing him down with her arms as well as her swallows, forcing her body to take him in. She pushed and pushed him down, until she got his shoes into her mouth. She removed her hands to close her mouth, only to gag and throw up his feet. She tried again to the same result, and with her body feeling like it won't take another rejection without getting rid of him completely, she removed his shoes from him. She pushed his sock covered feet into her mouth a third...and final time, as he stayed in to be swallowed down her throat. She took a deep breath to fill her strained lungs as she looked down at her engorged stomach. She finally finished! She got him-!
BOMPH!
A singular kick knocked the wind out of her and onto her back, her stomach shaking violently. "You little bitch! Let me the fuck out! Everyone will know what you did!" The manager screams as he continues his assault, but to no avail. Her body wasn't letting him out, now that he was completely inside, and not even trying to push himself up the way he came in was working. He was in her stomach to stay, groaning as he strained it. After a few more minutes, he finally tired himself out, and took a break from his struggle. With him finally stopping, Nikki finally came to from the pleasure and...did she...she did. She had been moaning the entire time, blanked from her mind, as it was the most pleasuring thing she had ever experience. So she came from it onto the floor, through her pants. She went bright red, pushing herself up and racing as fast as she could with a belly bigger than herself to her bedroom. It groaned as it bounced around with its occupant being tossed around, nearly dropping her twice on the way to her bed. She sat down, her bed groaning in protest as she panted from the effort. "...good riddance. You are a horrible person."
"I gave you a home! A job! And you ate me! And I'M horrible!" With that, his fire and energy was renewed, as he began his assault again. This time knocking her forward onto her belly. She covered her mouth, but let out a massive
"UUUURRROOOOPPPP!!!"
She panted, as her manager began to slow down, the precious oxygen having fueled his rage now gone. "...much better..." Nikki says, as she pushes herself off and back onto her bed. She threw her legs over the side, bringing her belly along. She yawned, as sleep finally began to take her. "So...urp...full..." She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to see the bastard melt away. But the gurgling of her stomach was music to her ears, and she fell asleep all the same.

As the morning began, lights attached to the cave ceiling lighting up the underground, Nikki's stomach finally was beginning to function properly. It had taken those hours to finally start producing stomach acids en masse, whose stinging reawoke the passed out manager.

Either the shock of losing air made him pass out without losing all of it, or Nikki's sleep had caused some air to reach down her esophagus and into her stomach. But with his return to life, he began to panic. "N-N-N-Nikki!" He yells to her, to no avail. "I promise to not say anything! I'll double, triple your pay! Just let me out!" His cries were lost underneath the sea of gurgles. He pushes himself up from his laying position and onto his feet. He begins kicking and punching, getting moans out of the sleeping singer. "Please, I'll do anything! I'm sorry okay!" Her stomach acid began reaching his hips, and his clothes were burning away. Nikki only let out a tiny "Urp" in her sleep. "Nikki ple-!" His pleas were cut short as the sleeping Nikki then let out an "UUURROP!" Scraps of clothing, his watch and his wallet came flying out of her mouth as she did so. He screamed as he realized that not only were his clothes nearly gone, but his arms were melting. Her stomach tightened around him, causing him to further scream in pain. "You can't do this to me! I have so much money! I could get myself out of here soon!" The acid level continued to raise, reaching his chest, and then his neck. He kicked, causing Nikki to moan loudly. "I could be a-!" And with that, there was no more air, as Nikki burped out the rest of it. The manager tried to hold his breath, but the pain caused him to open his mouth to scream. With that, he finally was done. But her stomach wasn't finished with him yet. Her stomach began to squeeze and mold him into sludge, Nikki's moans beginning to ramp up. Until finally, her stomach completely crushed him, causing her to awaken with a screaming moan and a release of pleasure. The manager's soul had been released from his body, but failed to get out of her stomach, her stomach acids burning and keeping it down. She lays in her bed with a cold sweat, looking down at her now rounded stomach. "...that's going to take forever to get out..." She mumbles. She licks her lips, barely tasting her former manager from her last burp. "...wish I could have savored him," she says, as her stomach began to churn. She reaches down and digs her fingers into her full stomach, moaning softly. "Oh yeah...Orca was right..." She said quietly, as she rubbed her belly. She closed her eyes as pleasure washed over her, her stomach finally starting to push the soup down into her intestines. She moaned quietly but consistently as her stomach began to push its contents in to be absorbed. Her former manager's fat and nutrients expanded her ass and thighs, pushing her off the bed, while his ink was absorbed into her own ink sac, expanding out her breasts. Nikki's moans began to cut down as her expanding breasts strained against her bra, only to re-emerge loudly when her bra was snapped from the strain. Only when her stomach was reduced to a pot belly did it finally stop. She wiped the sweat off her face, as she pushed herself up to a sitting position. She blushed heavily as her breasts hung low and heavy, several cup sizes larger from her originally F size. She pinched her belly fat, a bit annoyed that her manager got one last laugh on her, though she was worried about one thing over all else: "This better not be my new meal plan." She got up, pulling at her newly stretched pants as she stood up. "Well. Time to go shopping." She noticed the remnants of her manager's clothing, taking up his wallet and watch. "...this will do nicely."

Oh, what happened to her manager's soul? It was stuck with her ink, unable to escape her even if she was to be splatted later on. Forever trapped in her breasts, to never revive.
Kayo6674
New to the forum

Re: My Splatoon Voreverse: First Story

Postby Kayo6674 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:16 pm

Splatoon Voreverse: Queen of Terror

Lucinda sighs longingly as she sits at a table next to The Crust Bucket. The giant squidling was extremely bored, as she lazily watched the Inklings and Octolings either avoid looking at her or look at her in awe from a distance. She is the light skin 8'0 tall Queen of Terror, with natural 38K breasts and a booty to match it, with the thighs to carry them, both of which are currently straining the metal chair she is sitting in. Her blue eyes wander over everyone, her black hair hanging at her sides as she sighed again. Turf War was becoming even more boring than usual, and more Ranked players were beginning to avoid her. The cost of being the most dominate player on the field thanks to both incredible skill and extra durability to ink. It did not help that the continuing experiments on herself were going to make her even better than she is, one of which already has, and she had been eager to test it out when she found none of her "friends" were available.
So here she sat at a table, alone, until one particular Inkling sat down across from her. "Come on, champ. Look alive. Your cult will be worried if you don't give us a glare." Lea Dower, the laziest Inkling Luci has ever met with an ass to prove it, and yet somehow this girl founded and runs a cult dedicated to Lucinda and her friends. "We have a meeting soon, would you like to come?" Lea asks with her not so innocent smile. Lucinda's blue eyes met Lea's gray eyes, the blue hair Inkling's grin only widening.
"...fine," Lucinda says in annoyed tone, standing up and adjusting her tight black long pants a bit, her gray t-shirt decently hiding the small bounce of her chest that escaped her bra. Lea gets up as well, giggling to herself as she lead the way through the city. It had to be quite the lead too, because at 5'4 she could easily hide under Lucinda's chest and disappear from her view.
"So, what has you so bummed out?" Lea asks with an innocent tone.
"...no one to challenge. No one to play with," Lucinda replies, a bit annoyed.
"You can always ask us, you know."
"It's classified."
"Ah, you and your science family want to keep it under wraps. And beating up your cult isn't much fun, even if they tried."
Lucinda huffed, putting her hands on her wide hips and sticking her nose in the air. Lea giggled at Lucinda's response, undeterred by it. They walked in silence afterwards, Lucinda continuing to be huffy and not look at Lea. They entered into an alleyway, where halfway through Lea came to a stop due to the strange, large ink puddle covering the rest of the alleyway...while Lucinda did not, knocking Lea down onto the puddle. Lucinda blinks as she realized she knocked down Lea, and looks to the puddle just in time to see four 5 feet tall figures rise from it. Lea attempted to push herself up, but the ink stuck to her and kept her down. Four Inklings, all boys and all with blue hair, who Lucinda could tell were brothers due to their similar appearances. In fact, she personally knew them.
"What do you want, Team Bro?" A lame name, yes, but that was their official team name when they had still been active. Been, because her rise to stardom as a child several years their junior destroyed them alone in any match they fought her in, allowing the three other people on her team to complete the actual objective of the match. They weren't the only team she did this too, but they had taken it the hardest. Which only begs the question even more, "Why are you here?" Lucinda asks, obviously annoyed. "You had years to come back and fight me again. The game has changed enough you probably could have at least handled me better."
That's when they pulled out knives, and Lucinda immediately raised her hands up in front of her, clenched into fists and ready to fight. "Whoa now. You really doing this?"
"You might be queen on the battlefield, but this is a street brawl where men shine. Especially with your little bitch on the floor and ink advantage." The front one, the oldest and their leader, replied with a shit eating grin. "Now kneel like a good girl, and we won't hurt you TOO badly." His brothers nod, their grins widening further and further as they began to step forward...when Lucinda suddenly rocketed forward, punching their leader in the gut before they could even think and sending him flying to the back of the alley where he crashed into the wall. He crumbled down like a thrown plushie. The other three followed him crash into the wall before turning to Lucinda, only to watch as she easily overcame the ink's sticking to grab one brother by the head and smash him into the wall across from the other two. She turned around, looking at them as she put her hands on her hips. "Still up for this?" The two looked to each other...and put themselves shoulder to shoulder, one holding their knife in their right and the other in their left, slowly stepping towards Lucinda. She sighed as she relaxed her arms, looking bored. "I fight a Sharkling almost daily. You think sharp things are supposed to scare me?" They lunge and thrust, and she stepped back. They did it again, and she stepped to the side. They turned to face her and kept going again, and again, even taking turns between who stabbed and still to no avail. One then got overly ambitious as she stepped towards a wall again and stepped forward with his thrust. She backed into the wall itself, with the knife still managing to cut through the front of her shirt...and her bra, her breasts shaking as they were allowed to move freely. The two boys paused as they were to watch the movement, surprised at their first hit being a clothing causality and that was their mistake. Lucinda grabbed the brother's still extended hand and pulled it upwards, bringing that brother into the air and then tossing him down onto the last brother, sending them both to the ground. She sighed as her stomach growled, as she walked over to Lea. "Can we get food instead?" She picked Lea up from the ink and placed her clear of the ink, when Lea yelled, "Behind you!" Lucinda side-stepped, the boss's knife missing by inches. She grabbed his arm and sent him flying into the air, where he then turned into an Inkling. All thoughts ended for Lucinda as her instincts kicked in, driven by her hunger. She stepped under where he was going to land, and opened her mouth wide, where he fit in easily. She almost completely closed her mouth, with only his two longest tentacles sticking outside her mouth. She slurps them in loudly and swallows him down in one gulp, his shock too great for him to respond until he was already in her stomach. He turned back into his humanoid form, yelling, "You bitch!" His transformation stretched out her stomach, only for her to burp on purpose, pulling his knife out of his hand and out her mouth.
Grumble...
"Hmph. You should have known better." She said as he slowed down his breathing to try and stay conscious as long as possible. She walked over to the rest of them, knocking their knives away...and then look to Lea with a thinking brain once again. "NO ONE. Learns about this." She says firmly.
Lea simply nods as she begins stepping to a door in the alleyway saying, "I'll just tell them you were busy. My personal room is on the left." With her gone, Lucinda could return focus to the remaining, also now recovering brothers. She walked over to the second one she took out, picking him up from the ground as she licked her lips.
"You should have used your own brain," she said before opening her mouth wider than him and chomped over his head and shoulders. She tossed her head up and down, using the momentum to swallow him down quickly and on top of the eldest. She then walked over to the duo slowly, swaying her hips to shake her belly side to side to taunt its occupants.
Gurrrgle
"You four didn't stand a chance against me then, and you certainly don't now," she says in a cocky tone. She leaned down, picking them off the ground at the same time. "Now you're just a test for me." She opened her mouth...and stuffed them both into her mouth at once, her jaw immediately protesting as the unnatural stretch caused a slight pain. But she ignored it as she lifted their bodies over her, using gravity to help swallow them down. They bulged out her throat significantly, causing her to purr in pleasure. While her jaw felt pain, her throat stretching that far felt nice, causing her swallows to slow down even further. As she got to their chest, they finally regained consciousness and began flailing their legs around at the strange feeling of floating while also being in a wet, vibrating tube. This only caused Lucinda to purr more, letting them flail uselessly as she continued to swallow. A minute passed for them to be waist deep, then another to their thighs, and then a third to their ankles. She took a moment to think, then reached up and removed their shoes, tossing them towards a nearby dumpster as she closed her mouth around their feet. She swallowed one final time and looked down at her belly that was now 2.5 times bigger than herself.
Guuuuurgle...
She covered her mouth as she felt gas rise up, swallowing it back down as she felt all four stir. "Ready to be gurgled up by a queen, boys?" She taunt as she reached under her belly and lifted it up with ease, dropping it and letting out an UUUUUURRRRROOOOPPPP!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
She sways her hips once again as she walks through the door Lea did, taking a left and entering a room that looked like a basic bedroom. She locked the door behind her and sat on the bed, rubbing her belly wherever she could reach. "What, no fight left?" She taunted, only to be met with a four direction kick, causing her to let out a URRROOOOPPPP! The four brothers were now using their coordination to try and escape, as they timed their blows either in sync or one at a time to see how Lucinda reacted, hoping to make her sick. But instead they would only get a smaller Urp or an aggressive moan from the Queen of Terror. Her stomach was just as loud as she was.
Churn~ Gurgle~ Grumble~
She didn't even have time to taunt them further, as they kept going without breaks for 5 minutes, which for her was pure ecstacy. They finally began to slow down as the four of them started to run out of oxygen. Her stomach was also beginning to constrain them, causing her stomach to stretch around their outlines. "Oooohhhh...you four made me so...wet~." She taunts, feeling like she was high and the bed she was sitting on was soaked, which it probably is. She saw them begin to shift around, laughing at them. "One last attempt to beat the Queen of Terror? Heh, good luck with tha-AAAAAHHHHHH~!" They had put their feet together, and now all pushed at once, pushing their hands out and even their faces became outlined by her stomach.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr~!
One was under her breasts, one near her crotch and into the pool of stomach acids, and the last two were out at the front of her stomach, and for Lucinda, it was the most pleasing sensation she ever felt. She arched her back, causing her stomach to tighten even more on them, and she continued to scream in pleasure. This continued for another minute before the most bottom one gave out, her stomach silencing him for good.
Glug
With him gone, Lucinda was able to think again. She grabbed her chest, moaning softly as she lifted it up...and dropped 18 pounds of flesh and ink onto the face of the one below them, knocking hin down and causing the others to collapse with him. She screams in pleasure as she lets out one last orgasm along with her biggest belch.
Churn~...Slooooosh
She pants heavily, sucking in air heavily as she puts one hand on her belly. "...now be good boys and make this queen a goddess..." She says, rubbing as her stomach acids rose quickly to claim them all. Her stomach began to crush them all into sludge, pushing them through her system.
Slooooorrrrp~
"...at least you solved my bra problem," she says as she feels their ink rising into her own, expanding her breasts and starting to tear through her shirt thanks to the hole the knife made to also cut her bra.
Gluck, Glorp
Meanwhile, the rest of them were making their way down to her lower half, already threatening to break through her pants without even finishing through with one of them. Lucinda laid down on the bed to enjoy the last of them, closing her eyes and pleased with this ending, even if she didn't intend it. She figuratively closed her ears to the tearing of her clothes, only moving her head to the side to burp out gas, clothes and whatever else the boys had on them.
Guuurrrgle~, Churn~, Glucccck, Slorp~, Glooorp
Once the sounds stopped, she reached to her stomach and found it completely flat. She sighs happily as she felt their souls floating around in her ink. "You four are staying in there for a long, long time. Maybe you'll learn your lesson." She stood up, blushing as she grabbed her breasts and lifted them up. "I am REALLY going to need a bigger bra." She thinks she is probably still somewhere on the alphabet, but that was really hard to tell with how much she was holding. Especially as she was squeezing into flesh, her shirt basically gone except on her shoulders and at her midriff. If she wasn't so tall, she was certain her arms wouldn't be long enough to have reached the front of her chest. She then reached around and grabbed at her ass, biting her lip. "And new pants." Her ass was exposed completely and just as big as her breasts, with her hips wide enough to hold them attached. Only her thighs were still constrained somewhat, and she felt that any movement she made would change that fact.
"Hey, we are finally done, what about-?" Lea came through the door easily, since she had a key, only to find her goddess much larger than she left her. She locked the door behind her as she blinked.
"...go get your goddess some new clothes, Lea. And you might live." Lucinda said with a glare, causing Lea to rush unlocking the door and running off. Lucinda sighed as she put a hand to her head. "I'm in so much trouble," she mumbles.
Kayo6674
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!