Twannas tummy (gts, sci-fi, soft)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Twannas tummy (gts, sci-fi, soft)

Postby erovia » Sat May 15, 2021 7:08 pm

Twanna and James sat next to each other. Preparing themselves for the most ambitious educational lesson in history. Twanna would be the subject of a biology class that James was teaching. The principal prepared the shrink ray. He invested a significant amount of the schools money into it and he was going to make sure it worked right. The school had struggled with biology scores for years, they needed a way to get the students interested in science, and Principal Clark thought that this would work.
“We are ready” Principal Clark said.
Suddenly the cameras switched on and it broadcasted in a cafeteria full of students.
“Good afternoon students” Principal Clark said smiling. “This afternoon you are in for a treat. You are about to have the most in-depth lesson on human anatomy possibly for a high school students. Your biology teacher Mr. James has volunteered to be shrunken down with the newly purchased shrink ray and will enter Ms. Twanna`s, the bus drivers, mouth with a camera and explore her body. You will have a front row seat.”
The students gasped and murmured.
“Settle down students” Principal Clark said. Ms. Twanna was kind enough to drink a solution so that Mr. James would not be digested if he decided to explore her digestive track.”
The camera shifted to James and Twanna. James was a tall lanky guy. Short black hair and almost boyish looks. Twanna was short chubby pear shaped, with huge thighs and a belly. They were both good friends and spent a lot of time together outside of work.
Principal Clark walked over to the shrink ray and James stood in front of it holding the camera and wearing a wet suit. Prinicpal Clark pressed a button and light shot from the tip of the ray hitting James. The light illuminated the room and blinded the camera. When the light subsided James was as small as a quarter.
The students watching gasped.
“Its amazing what science can accomplish” Principal Clark said. “Along with cutting the athletic budget significantly.”
Twanna came and laid down on the floor in front of James. The floor trembled as she approached him. Her face was right in front of his tiny body.
“Have fun in there buddy” Twanna said smiling.
She opened her mouth wide open and rolled her tongue towards him as if it were a red carpet. James cut on his camera and the light attached to it. The students in the cafeteria were now connected to the camera feed.
James stepped up on her tongue and walked up into Twannas wide mouth. The light on his camera pierced the darkness and the students watched as their biology teacher entered the bus drivers mouth. James walked into the wet squishy mouth pointing the camera at the uvula so that students could get a good look at it. He entered twannas throat.
Suddenly a huge shift caused James to fall halfway down her throat. Twanna had closed her mouth and lifted her head slightly. James stood back up collecting himself. The only light he had was on his camera now. He reached for the radio attached to him.
“I`m a little disoriented now” James said nervously in the radio. “I don’t know which way to go now. Open your mouth again so I can get my bearings.”
Principal Clark looked at Twanna and winked. Twanna stood straight up and swallowed hard. The students in the cafeteria screamed as they watched their bus driver swallow their biology teacher whole.
“Students settle down” Principal Clark said laughing. “As you can see this will be a long term educational opportunity. If you download an app on your smart phones you can see the video feed of Mr. James from inside Ms. Twannas stomach. Keep tabs of it. In your notebooks right down what you have learned in biology as it applies to Mr. James journey and Ms. Twannas digestive tract.”
Twanna picked up the radio and talked directly to James as the principal addressed the students.
“Sorry James” Twanna said. “I know you’re scared but you are safe in there. Don`t be made this is an excellent learning opportunity for the kids think of them. Have fun in there I will take good care of you. Chat later.” Twanna dropped the radio.

For the next weeks the students watched James swim around in Twannas stomach. The bus Twanna drove was quiet accept for a few murmurs as the students stared at Twannas gut knowing there biology teacher was inside. As they got off the bus they would pat her big belly and tell their biology teacher goodnight before pulling the app back up on their phones.
In my big belly is a world called Erovia.
You should come visit sometimes
erovia
Been posting for a bit

Re: Twannas tummy (gts, sci-fi, soft)

Postby Fiveounce » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:54 am

Lovely. Makes me reminisce over all the big girls I've seen unfurling their tongues toward the camera. In fact, I think I'll go find one now and turn her into an alien.
Fiveounce
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Twannas tummy (gts, sci-fi, soft)

Postby erovia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:21 pm

Fiveounce wrote:Lovely. Makes me reminisce over all the big girls I've seen unfurling their tongues toward the camera. In fact, I think I'll go find one now and turn her into an alien.

please do. would love to see
In my big belly is a world called Erovia.
You should come visit sometimes
erovia
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!