Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Postby algieii » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:02 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:
algieii wrote:Great job!! It is fun playing around with audio. Love the time stamps! My only suggestion, upon listening to it a couple of times, is to consider making it all just a bit longer. It depends on the RP of course. It would probably take longer to complete a same-size swallowing than a giantess swallowing a tiny, for instance! But, maybe a bit more time licking/pre-vore, swallowing, masturbating ;) ,and a bit more time stewing in the stomach would be my personal preference. Again though, great job; I enjoyed it as it is! Love the inclusion of heartbeat, breathing, etc. ... I love vore audios that are both sexy and relaxing, and this ticks both boxes very nicely. Can't wait to hear what else you come up with!

I kinda like a scenario where a friend or colleague that you're just hanging out with sort of persuades you to let her eat you. You don't really want to be eaten but she gently works on you and describes how sexy it will be and eventually gets just insistent enough to finally get the job done, before relaxing...masturbating...and cuddling you as you slowly drift off. Also a somewhat generic scenario but not too different from this one!

Yeah, I wasn't sure how long to make it, I might even do a longer and shorter version of future ones, one where the stomach/digestion time is much longer.

I like that scenario, I just don't think I would have audio to make it work, but we will see what I can do in the future. I haven't start my second one yet, but I will soon.

I am sure that your next project will be amazing! :) You're so good at this.
algieii
New to the forum

Re: Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:52 pm

I know this is pretty old, but I really really hope that you make more audios. AFAIK, this is the only one you've ever done and it is absolutely amazing. Still by far my favorite vore audio still, just for that PERFECT disposal.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!