Orca, Gator, Plant Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Orca, Gator, Plant Preds

Postby yamato » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:36 pm

Thought I try and search here for the various kind of preds I cant seem to find anymore here. Hoping to at least hear the good news there are still Orca, gator and plant preds out there. Now granted I know odds of finding them arent too high but, no problem with trying now. All three are in my top favorites right now and quite hard to pick from too. While the Orca is listed here, any aquatic mammal such as a dolphin for example would be nice to know is around. Now on the lines of it being feral or anthro is another thing entirely. Each one has their own unique kinks to them. Any help in being able to enjoy one as company would be enjoyed. :-D
yamato
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!