Pred looking for some prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred looking for some prey

Postby Pantherguy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:14 am

ummmmm, hi to anyone reading this, I'm a large anthro black panther, looking for some prey, I'm willing to do just about any RP, only limitations are that I don't like violence, so no gore, blood, etc, prefer female prey, but not particularly picky about that, very playful, favorites include bunnies, micros, and fearful prey that trys to convince me not to eat them. PM me or send a message to my YIM if your interested, SN= shabiit.
Common Sense is the set of prejudices you attain by age 18.
Pantherguy
Participator

Re: Pred looking for some prey

Postby LightSpeed » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:36 am

[quote="Pantherguy"]ummmmm, hi to anyone reading this, I'm a large anthro black panther, looking for some prey, I'm willing to do just about any RP, only limitations are that I don't like violence, so no gore, blood, etc, prefer female prey, but not particularly picky about that, very playful, favorites include bunnies, micros, and fearful prey that trys to convince me not to eat them. PM me or send a message to my YIM if your interested, SN= shabiit.[/quote]

hi, I'm new here too. ^^

I'd like to take part in this Rp. ^^
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

still looking

Postby Pantherguy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:38 pm

I'm always looking for prey if anyone is interested still, seriously, don't be shy, I'm very friendly, and I don't bite, :wink: just swallow.
Common Sense is the set of prejudices you attain by age 18.
Pantherguy
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!