Female sub LF dom pred any gender

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female sub LF dom pred any gender

Postby raven222 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:12 am

Howdy! Looking to play a human male or female that will get changed into a small female prey in a wide range of situations!

Fave Kinks: Transformation, non-con, anthros, light cum inflation, heat, knotting, size difference, stomach bulging, lactation, and plenty more!
Some hard no's: Incest, scat/watersports, ageplay, and vore.
Full F-list link: https://www.f-list.net/c/jay%20raven/

Situation/character ideas: Especially love playing cows, canines, equines, cervines, sheeps, and bunnies! I'll usually play a a character that gets transformed/TG’d into a shorter slightly chubby prey, and she can become the perfect play thing, fuck pillow, cock sleeve, breeder, slut, you name it! Love the idea of playing out a farm scenario with lots of milking or breeding, maybe a pred kidnapping and taking her to their den and breaking them in, or any other situation involving any combination of my kinks! Really looking for a transformation based rp, not interested in vore at all.
Open to messages here but prefer to RP over discord!

My discord info is: jaybunny#3627 or jay.cowbunny

Last bumped by raven222 on Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:12 am.
raven222
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!