male prey looking for gassy female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

male prey looking for gassy female pred

Postby dagebw » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:13 am

I just stumbled upon this forum today, after doing some research to find people also into vore.
i've been into the fetish for longer than i can remember, and i really really wanna find a girl who's also into the fetish.
i'm an 18 year old male myself, and just LOVE to be swallowed and digested by a gassy giantess girl someday.
I wanna make her burp and fart as i dissolve in her body, but unfortunately i have never found someone who would want to turn a worthless pathetic desperate boy into her gas.

So quick recap:
- Vore (oral AND anal)
- digestion
- farts and burps (i love farts WAY more lmao)

message me if interested.

DISCLAIMER: *sending audio clips of u actually burping or farting to tease me is appreciated, though NOT MANDITORY :))*

Last bumped by dagebw on Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:13 am.
dagebw
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!