Almost no limits Roleplayer

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Almost no limits Roleplayer

Postby Mglextacy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:40 am

Hi, I’ll get right to it. I like very sadistic and dark themed RPs, so if you don’t like what I have to say please leave. I have no experience using the PM system on here so just add my discord Originalkier17#3318.
Now for the important part,
I am looking for preds who have no quarrels or (even better) enjoying snarfing up children and digesting them into oblivion!
(I’m not sure about having sexual acts with underage characters, to me I don’t like it but maybe we can negotiate?)
Though I am very much amused by the idea of predators pleasuring themselves to children/kids/infants being digested. I’ll do any scenarios involving underage prey, I’m currently looking for female preds but I can deal with any gender , and if you have any ideas yourself I would like to hear them. I mostly prefer adult/mature preds eating kids, and right now I’m in the mood for a female predator scenario, but I’m also good with male preds as well!
To give you a gist what I’m bout here are my likes, dislikes and maybes.
Edit: if this wasn’t mentioned on here it is now. I EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY roleplay as prey/observer.
Digestion (graphic)
Fatal
Cumgestion
Cock vore
Anal vore
Cruel pred
Uncaring pred
Sadistic pred
Horny pred
Any species of pred except feral
Gas(any kind)
Weight gain
Chubby/slightly chubby preds
Any gender
Painful or non painful
Dominant pred
Bottom pred
Post vore sex
Anal sex (giving)
Rimming (giving)
Blowjobs(giving/receiving)
Sexual activity
Masturbation
Implied disposal (don’t have to but will do if you want)
Out of RP vore talk (I think it’s hot)
Maybe: disposal (if I feel like it just ask)
Unbirth
Absolutely hate:
Scat play
Water sports
Morbidly obese characters
Any super super gross shit you can think of
Vomit (why)
Nasal (do I even need to ask)

We can discuss the rest when you DM me on discord, don’t be afraid to bring out new ideas or scenarios YOU want to try, I am pretty much open to everything you have to say as long as it’s not overly vile or disgusting.
I hope we can both have a fun time!

Last bumped by Mglextacy on Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:40 am.
Mglextacy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!