Male Prey looking for Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Prey looking for Female Pred

Postby QAQAQ » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:24 am

First of all, I am FLEXIBLE, like really flexible. I'm willing to play any roles and any scenarios you'd like from your biggest simp to the most hard to get prey and your worst nightmares. If you want to make sure we have similar tastes in things, check out my user page featuring tons of images and articles that I collected over the years. Some more intense than the others, but I do like things vanilla as well and can take generally anything that you find interesting.

I do have some favorites just for references:
. foreplay and teasing being just as intense as the vore itself
. plot twists and logical character development/reactions, with a reasonable and natural plot anything can be hot af
. cocky/confident prey(Me!) :D
. Both Pred and Prey working hard to get what they want
. Oral and Anal vore, tail vore if you're playing as a succubus

What I dislike:
.Technically speaking there isn't, but if you're into topics like breast vore or UB or some of the more niche stuff, I might have some catch up to do since I don't usually read stories with those themes. Show me your favorite story/image, nothing is off limit!

What I want from you:
. Female
. We are both invested in the story
. Willing to work together and discuss the plot
. Passion, that's the most important one, I want you to enjoy our plays as much as I do

I'm pretty active on this site and will be for the near future, so just send DM if you are interested and I'll get back to you usually within 2 days. We can move on to Discord or Skype or WhatsApp or whatever chat platform you want to use from there

Thank you for reading this through and your interest, have a nice day! :)
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!