Flexible anthro prey-lean switch looking for partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible anthro prey-lean switch looking for partners

Postby Thephoenix988 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:47 am

Hi, I've been looking for some partners again and thought I'd update this again. I primarily play prey these days, but miiight be willing to pred if you want to switch things up! I play primarily avian and reptillian anthros with a particular love of everything reptilian, avian, and dinosaurian and am down for anything including but not limited to:

Unbirth
Cock vore
Anal vore
Oral vore
Sex(broad, I know, but I'm pretty open)
Willing/unwilling/dub-con
Scentplay (breath/musk, etc...)
Messy, slimy stomachs
Bondage
Digestion
Teasing
Licking
Pet play

What I'm really looking for is something involving my avian femboy being stolen away by a pred and forced to abide their every whim.

Hit me up if any of that seems up your alley. I try to be descriptive enough to match my partner, comfortable with a few lines up to about a paragraph but fluctuate more or less. Dm here or on discord at birdsalad

Last bumped by Thephoenix988 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:47 am.
Thephoenix988
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!