M Prey looking for Preds of all sorts!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Prey looking for Preds of all sorts!

Postby EXP » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:44 pm

Heya i'm Exp. Thanks for checking out my post :D . I'm a M prey and I'm currently looking for partner pred to either rp or just chill with.

I'm usually open to whatever my partner likes, it's not just my rp after all we both have to have fun. I'm not a stickler when it comes to rp.

Some of my likes/prefs are:
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Digestion
weight gain (especially in the rear)
Belching/Gas
Female Preds
Male Preds
Femboy preds
Fatal
Reformation
Same Size
Adult/Adult
Feeding Pred Food/ Food in the preds stomach
Teasing
Permanent
Disposal
Burping up objects

Stuff I'm neutral on:
Sex (in general, unless incorporated into the rp well)
Anthro preds (don't have an issue just never had a rp with anthros)
Giant/Giantess Preds
Uncaring preds
Cock vore (kinda meh on this one)

Will not do these (don't worry not a big list :lol: )
Hard Vore
Feet
Children Pred or Prey (no.....just no)

That's pretty much it, now as for oc's you can have a preestablished one or we can come up with one during our talk. As for canon rp's there are a few series that im a fan of I wouldn't mind trying to rp if you happen to be a fan too, those series are:

One Piece
Chainsaw Man
JJBA
Devil May cry
Berserk
Overwatch
Dark Souls Series
One-Punch Man
Warhammer 40k
Etc.. (if you have a series in particular not listed here, just mention it during your reply!)

ALSO I EXCLUSIVLY RP ON DISCORD, IF YOU WISH TO TALK FURTHER THAN THE INTIAL REPLY PLZ SEND YOUR DISCORD TAG IN YOUR INTIAL MESSAGE!

Also if you message me we don't just have to do rp we can literally just chill and talk about vore or hell just our interest in general as long as your down for ooc talk outside of rp's. I like to get to know my partner outside of rp and stuff. If you do wish to rp I'm in the central time zone and can get busy from time to time, so plz keep that in account

I guess that's pretty much it then, can't wait to fill up some of your hungry bellies, see y'all on the flip side!

Last bumped by EXP on Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:44 pm.
EXP
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!