Female Switch looking for Prey/Switches

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch looking for Prey/Switches

Postby Daiyung » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:56 pm

I RP primarily on discord btw, but don't mind coming up with an idea on here though.

[b]Edit:Alright so i woke up this morning very horny and vorny and looking for some fun with some fandom rps. The primary Fandoms i am really craving right now are Genshin, Blue Archive, Azur lane, Honkai star rail, and Fate Grand Order.

Female switch leaning on the pred side i'd say i'm more of a 60/40 on pred vs prey so i'm looking for prey/fellow switches for some rp fun. Now i'll be upfront with something i noticed in pm's on my last ad that i did not state clearly, so i'm not the biggest fan of sex in rps. Now apparently that can mean alot of things for different people, for example some of my preds might take sexual pleasure in squirming/digesting their prey depends on the scenario that's going on, or a pred can be flirty and seductive. But penis in vagina?, no not happening unless one of three conditions are met, we've known each other awhile, the rp quality is good meaning it's something agreed upon before the rp, and there's some good buildup to it.

Now i could list some scenes or ideas i'm looking for, but with how i write out rp ideas this would take all day and this ad would end up looking more like a college level essay, so instead i'm going to write out some of the pred archetypes i like playing along with a little smackerl of an idea that could be done with them. But you know what before that i should list out the vore stuff i like doing first.

Sizes
-Same Size (my most prefer'd size type cause i like to have a gut!)
-Size difference (Now this could mean mini-giantess or shortstack preds)
-Giantess (My least prefer'd size type, now not that it's off the table i'm just picky when it comes to how it's done)

Vore types
Oral (The classic and standard method one of my fav's)
Anal (Haven't done it in awhile but i like when it's clean or dirty partners preference really)
Unbirth (One of my other fav's so much so that i have a hard time choosing whether this or oral is my favorite method)
Cock (Yes i also play futa's and am okay with this method, though it's the same as anal haven't done it in awhile.)
Cleavage/breast (The back pain will be worth it in the end....probably)

Vore Adjacent
Digestion (in most forms painless and slimy, graphic and painful, fem cum digestion, spunk digestion, milk churning, will be very descriptive)
Disposal (Scat, bones, items like clothes or car keys, a puddle on the floor, a white stain on the wall or shot into a condom,squeezed into a large glass or jug for later. same as above)
Reformation (Your stay as gut and tit fat doesn't have to be permanent, listen if it's digeston/post-digestion i'm descriptive)
Endosoma (Sometimes i just like to carry some cuties in my tummy, to keep me company ^ ^)
UB stuff (I like regression and pregnancy stuff with UB, but also like transformation or absorption)
Noises (Burps,farts, digestion sounds, swallowing etc.)
Multi-prey (more people means a bigger belly or more babies)

Pred types
Teacher (Gotta show those unruly students who's boss~/ or just to keep my favorite tucked away for a day to keep them safe from bullies.
Student (Man these teachers love to talk and talk and talk, gotta shut em up somehow/something more wholesome like a teacher willingly becoming a meal if it means they come back and i get a confidence boost)
Mommy (Probably my favorite type of pred whether they be Milf's,cougars, dommy mommies though more mommy less dommy, pregnant preds etc.
Older sister (onee-san's have to eat to you know~/ come here and let big sister pamper you~
Monstergirl preds (centaurs, mermaids, lamias, arachne's, yokai girls, classic monster girls vampires,mummy,ghost,invisible woman,zombie, demon.
Best friend/Girl next door (You might have met her once or twice as neighbors, or she might be your childhood friend wanting try something new)
Girlfriend/Wife (Maybe your girlfriend knows eating can make her thiccer so maybe she does it to impress you, or a housewife who eats or regress's other people to keep herself young and beautiful)
Maids (Whether it's a maid cafe, a fantasy setting, or sci-fi, i could be your human,demi,android maid wanting to fufill your desires, or show you that your not the boss of me)
Sub/Shy/Unwilling pred (I like to play both sides and sometimes the quiet girl wants to eat but doesn't have the self-esteem and might need a little push)
Dom/Cruel/Sadistic (Now this is for the dommies though i might not always be in the mood to grind you down like the food you are)
Casual/neutral/gentle preds (The pred that will eat you but not be a bitch, instead you might be their to fill her up she'll apologize if you come back)

Note that the pred types listed above are just the common types of preds i like to play and are not my only ideas as i have a whole lot more rp scenario's in mind for all manner of vore types those are just some common ones.

Prey preferences
Female (One of my faves)
Futa (Uncommon but still enjoy)
Males (Now Male prey have caused some issues with me in the past from springing sexual things on me in the middle of a rp from nowhere, to going from unwiling to overly willing in a snap, to so many other things. Not to say i don't rp with male prey at all just me make one thing clear, don't make an rp weird and sexual unless things are agreed upon. Want to be a gutslut and fap inside my stomach to orgasm?, cool bring that up during the planning stage and not out of nowhere!)

Literacy
I write usually 2-4 pc lines up to multi paragraph responses, not asking you to match that but if your responses are 1-2 lines tops then we probably won't click well.

Side stuff (Miscellanious stuff)

Side kinks
Maids as listed above
Pregnancy same
Fandom play (this time i'm listing examples: video games Genshin Impact,Fate/grand order, Azur lane, League, overwatch, Neptunia/ Anime Monster musume, Ishizoku reviwers, Highschool DxD, Naruto, Kome can't communicate and a whole lot more i can't think of off the top of my head)

Limits
Gore (unless graphic digestion)
Furries/anthro's/ferals (If you give me a good reason or scene i might allow it)
Watersports
Underage characters

There we go that should do it now i know i might've missed some stuff but will update if needed hope to hear from you soon ^ ^.

Last bumped by Daiyung on Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:56 pm.
Daiyung
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!