Looking for a female partner to do imprint stuff with!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a female partner to do imprint stuff with!

Postby ZoefuraTheFox » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:00 am

Hello there, I'm new to this site but not at all new to roleplaying! I am hoping to find a partner that is willing to play a predatory creature/plant that would eat other females and let my fox feel their imprints through the skin/structure all the way into the stomach, where they can be digested unless you'd prefer otherwise! All I ask is that you can be very detailed and descriptive.

Everything here is up for discussion, I could play some preys or even predators in certain scenarios, we can make a story out of it, etc. If you find interest in my idea, I do have a discord we could talk on as well, but please message me for that information!

Thanks for readin'! -w-
ZoefuraTheFox
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!