Dominant Male Pred Seeking prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dominant Male Pred Seeking prey

Postby luckyrikku27 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:02 am

Hi Looking for RP Partners who Enjoy been prey I Enjoy been a very domiant predator who takes control of his prey. I Normally play a Humanoid predator but can happly change to fit the other person. Would Perfer females but open to everyone just drop me a message with a brief bit of infomation about your self and what RP your after. I perfer to RP using discord.

Few of my kinks.
M/F
F/F
BDSM
Pet Play
Unwilling / willing prey
Oral vore
Teasing
First person
sex
same size or micro prey
Lots of Other Stuff just ask.

Will Try out most Kinks, Would like there to be a "plot" that flows and is some what discrptive but there are a few no's but We can talk about what you wish to have as well. so feel free to message me. Would love to hear off you and swollow you whole.

Last bumped by luckyrikku27 on Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:02 am.
luckyrikku27
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!