Open mind seeking open mouth! Prey LF femme preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Open mind seeking open mouth! Prey LF femme preds

Postby Laurdane » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:51 am

I'm back after a break! Looking to meet preds from anywhere from dommy mommies to twinks, and even feral. Pretty much the only preds I'm not keen on are real masc guys. I'm male, but am happy to play as other genders/species.

I love unwilling, fatal, and with digestion. But all of those are part of the common theme of wanting to be both terrified of and humiliated by what awaits me. Anything that touches on those feelings is exciting.

Preferences
I love vore. I prefer oral with digestion, but I love exploring bodies in all sorts of ways. How many ways can you imagine squeezing someone inside you? I enjoy a sexual prelude, but it's definitely not essential. One of my favourite feelings is being unable to tease apart my fear and excitement.

Loves, likes, & asks
Spoiler: show

Love
• oral vore
• digestion
• fatal
• unwilling prey
• micro/macro
• teasing & cruel preds
• mundane & human settings, especially with vore as a rarity
• fantastic settings with powerful beings

• body exploration, sex
• smothering & facesitting
• AV, UB
• same size
• accidental vore
• willing prey
• casual preds
• gentle preds
• non-human preds (anthro, feral, and monster)

Ask about
• gore - if it's fatal, I don't mind that being apparent, but I'm not really into being torn limb from limb beforehand.
• scat - if I'm coming out, I'm coming out! I enjoy the sense of finality disposal can give, I'm not overly keen on exploring it in great detail.
• non-fatal vore - it can be fun! Let me know the idea, I'm not opposed, just not a preference
• cooking - maybe if I'm sentient during preparation and only fade once actually consumed?
• masc preds - just not really interested? If they're feral I'm not sure I'd really care though!
• mass vore - I can get into multiple prey/pred encounters, but I'd like for each of those encounters to matter
• Canon - not opposed to it, and am happy to give it a go, but I might not have watched that anime. Curious to try something Pokémon based though?
• no underage - probably my only hard rule. I can enjoy characters being bratty and immature, but of age.

Dynamics
I love having some kind of power dynamic. I'm switch in sexual spaces, so could get into being more dominant to start before being overpowered & devoured by someone who "should" be weaker than me. Then again, I love being put in my place by someone or something who's more powerful than me in every way.

Regardless of who or what is eating me, I love being humiliated, especially as I'm reduced to mere food. Taunt me and tease me, be cruel. Or even more degradingly, do it casually. Some sick part of me is curious, aroused even, but I'll feel a cold sweat and terror as I realise what's about to happen to me, that I'm trapped, and there's only one way out.

Roles & characters

Preds
I'm interested in feminine/non-masc partners & preds, inclusive of cis-women, trans, non-binary, femboys, etc. Pretty much anybody but masc men. I'm also open to non-human from anthro, to animals, to fantastic monsters and everything between.

I'd love to explore preds of all shapes, sizes , and personalities!
• From micropred, to petite, to amazon, to giantess
• curvy to barbie to she-hulk
• college age to middle aged to ageing gracefully
• cruel to smothering kindness, arrogant to shy, dorky to bully, excitable to indifferent, bratty to authoritative, genius to ditz, you get the idea

Special interests of late:
• mature women
• femboys
• ditzy and/or bratty?
• lamia, mermaids, sharkgirls, froggirls, anything with slick skin?
• feral/monster? Never done, but strongly prefer to be swallowed whole, so there'd need to be a size difference. Snake, whale, frog, crocodile, dragon?

Prey
I'm still fairly new, and don't really have a stock of characters handy, but I'm happy to develop them ad hoc. I also don't mind self-inserts. I'm male, but I'm happy to play as otherwise.

My characters will probably have a few characteristics I seem to lean on:

• a naive sense of nobility
• ditzy himbo
• possibly intelligent in a technical or fact-knowing sense, but that doesnt make me smart. This could take the form of a scientist, or meddling in magic I don't understand.
• foolhardy curiosity
• a bit smug

I'm human, and I don't have an anthro character atm. I understand some people like to keep anthro/human worlds separate, so I could try to come up with one for it? I can imagine me as a damp lil frog boi. I do love the Zora and Rito from Zelda too, I'd happily use them as a template.

Mechanics

I'm open to either short & sweet, longer/ongoing stories, and anything between. There's no pressure from me to be super-fast, I'm happy to let it unfold over a while.

I did burn myself out a bit juggling too many simultaneously in the past, and while I really enjoyed them all, I'd like to try setting aside time to have sessions with each other if possible. I'm GMT+11.

I prefer first person, but I'm definitely open to doing it differently.

I'm on discord, feel free to add me, Laurdane#3455. We can RP there if you're rarely on here, but I kinda prefer the PMs here tbh.

Idea hors d'oeuvres - A Menu of Possible Scenarios

Some set-ups I'd love to try

Human

Where I refer to women here, they could also be substituted for non-binary or femboy preds.

RoomAte - you're fed up. You've already organised a new housemate, and now you just need to make sure the other room is made vacant. I can imagine you being blunt and short, or maybe manipulative and with a cruel streak. I think it'd be especially fun with shrinking. You might threaten to (or actually) feed me to your pet cat or dog (or goldfish?).

tutor - I'm your tutor. It could be for college, your wealthy parents could have hired me, you could even be a princess. Whatever the case, you're impatient, bored, and enjoy making my life difficult. And today, you're just a touch peckish, giving you sadistic idea. Alternatively, you're just a playful ditz, and while you're pretty sure it won't make you smarter, it wouldn't hurt to eat someone smart to find out if it helps? (College-age, not younger).

customer service - I didn't serve you that badly, I only made a few mistakes! Still, you're a very particular woman. Actually, you're pretty rude. But you don't care, you aren't going to give me the chance to fuck anything up again.

are you sure you want this? - my girlfriend, wife, or friend agrees to shrink and eat me. Maybe you needed some convincing to start with, but now we're here. I'm small, and there's no going back. I could stay willing, or I could come to regret it as the one-way nature of my fantasy really sinks in. You might warm up to it, and come to relish your new power over me, or you might be more casual about it, having no use for a partner this small and pathetic, and just wanting to get it over with.
- "anthro" - to explore our mutual vore fantasy "irl", you play a character you might have enjoyed vore role-playing online as. A little meta but maybe a fun way to play around with the reality/fantasy border?

Game Master - you make me play for my life. Oh no, rolled a 2? Looks like the dragon got you! Could be fun as an actual rolled game on Discord! Or it could be a lego set, or diorama? I just like the idea of being used as a toy.

Trail Mix - the opposite of the beautiful view proposal. You've planned a hike to break up with, and dispose of me. I think it'd be especially fun with shrinking and threatening to feed me to the wildlife.

compact bully - I love the idea of short, and short-tempered woman. We could be colleagues, or go to college together. She could be a cruel bully in her own right, making up for her size and making sure nobody even thinks to push her around. Or she could typically be more quiet and reserved, if tense, and when I give her a hard time, she snaps.

meek shall inherit - you're not somebody people tend to notice. You're generally quiet. Maybe you're smart, but no genius. Not physically imposing, and if you are, it's clear you aren't very strong. People don't pay attention to you, but you're going to make sure at least one person does. You've captured me, shrunken or boun me, and there's not much I can do. We could be colleagues, take classes together, we could have matched on a dating app, or I could be a total stranger. But for the first time in your life you're going to taste power.

shrunk at the shops - we cross paths at the supermarket. Maybe you just like the look of me, maybe I took the last of your favourite kind of chocolate. You decide you need to take me home as a snack. The perils of shopping on an empty stomach!

mature neighbour - mostly we just make small talk, but after a string of disappearances nearby, you ask if I could come in for a chat, you know, as concerned neighbours. Or maybe you've just been eyeing me off for a while, saving me for the right time. Maybe that's why you're so generous with your baked goods... And here I thought I was finally feeling like part of a community.

gym junkie needs her protein - you've just finished your late night workout and you are starved for protein. Maybe you've got a secret stash of tinies just for this, or you grab and swallow one of the other 24 hr gym members. Man, I was just about to break a PB too.

shrunken! - I've been shrunk and I'm lost out in the world! Do you find me and put me in a warm, "safe" place? Or am I picked off some other way, intentional or accidental? I could have been jogging in the park, at a house party, the supermarket, anywhere. It could also be at home, with room-mates, partners, or family. Possibilities of encountering multiple potential preds with uncertain outcomes (would be happy to help come up with them rather than just ask you to pretty much write me a video game!).

power corrupts - you're the Queen, or a princess, and you are just at the end of your tether with how us servants behave these days. Unluckily for me, it's my first day. I'm eager, but clumsy. Could easily be put into a modern setting with a CEO and her EA, or their heiress and her assistant.

friend's mom - I left something at my friend's place, or I've come to pick something up, but it's one of the rare times we're alone together. We've both been holding each other's gazes, and quietly admired each other's bodies at pool parties for years. Neither of us has ever addressed the tension, but both of us know we want to get better acquainted, I just might have underestimated how intimately.

maid & master - you're my maid, and you are sick to death of my messes. It doesn't matter that I pay you, my rudeness becomes too much to bear. These self-important creative types think they can just sow chaos and treat people like garbage in the name of their mediocre creations. How would I like it to be treated as less than human?

body worship - I'm a long-time worshipper of your body. You could be a goddess, a demoness, or a mortal worthy of praise and servitude. I've pleased you in more ways than I can count. I've fed you, cooked meals and brought you prey, and always made sure you were satisfied. But eventually, my efforts aren't enough any more, there's only one more way I can serve you. You need me to give you everything.

bored - you truly do not give a shit, eating people is just something to do. Maybe you really are that aloof, it's not even sadistic to you, it just tastes good and you dont care. Maybe it used to make you feel something and barely even does that anymore. Anyway, there's another one down the hatch.
- exhausted - similar to bored, but I imagine the pred is exhausted and just looking for a quick snack to get through the day, or at the end of the day. Maybe you've been working really hard, or studying really hard, maybe you're a new parent who hasn't been able to get as many tinies in as you used to. Something about the casualness of it has its own special kind of humiliating appeal.

parent-teacher meeting - you're the mother of someone I teach or tutor - maybe you're unhappy with how I've been teaching, you aren't seeing the results you pay for, and you think it's time you find someone new. Or, you want to get to know me better, meet the man who can inspire so much, and you ask me for a one-on-one progress update. You might not have meant to, but you get a little too enthusiastic about getting closer to me.

a la carte - you order me off the dark web, or from a secret restaurant. I could be one of many tinies. We never stood a chance. Humiliation could be in the casualness. Easy one to do fast!

dinner date - we've been messaging and finally meet up, our date went well and you've got me back at your place, maybe we've talked about our fetishes, but I didn't realise how seriously you took yours. Now I'm having second thoughts...

kidnapped! - simple set up, you've kidnapped me, I come to, either shrunk or full size and bound. Whether I like it or not, one way or another you're going to fit me inside one way or another.

Fantastic & Non-Human

Dryads, nymphs, & sprites - I meet a spirit dwelling in a beautiful forest or stream. Maybe, like Classical myth, I've stumbled onto this minor deity while they were bathing, and accident or not, this demands punishment. Or I could have unknowingly killed a sacred animal, or polluted her haven.

monster girl hunter - I don't hunt for sport, I do it for money. Biotech companies put big bounties on monstergirls for their parts and genes. For a more fantasy setting, I could be knight tasked with clearing the land of these creatures. I'm particularly partial to lamias, mermaids, sharkgirls, or froggirls, anything with slick skin. Could also hunt for other, less anthropomorphic monsters.

prey becomes predator - I love the idea of a typical prey species turning the tables and becoming a predator. Especially a mousegirl or rabbitgirl. How humiliating to end up in the gut of a creature like that!

fairy or pixie - you're SOOO cute!! I could get on your nerves with coddling and belittling, or I could try to capture you to prove to the rest of the world that fairies are real! Either way, there's no way you're letting me get away with this humiliation. Maybe you shrink me to a similar proportion as you had been to me, or, little did I realise, you're capable of swallowing prey many many times your size.

wild side - encounters with wild animals, possibly while I'm out hiking/in their natural habitat, or maybe I'm a zookeeper. I've not done this before, but am curious. I'm most curious about: snakes, crocodiles, frogs, hippos, pelicans or egrets, groupers, whales.

astronaut & alien - I might be an astronaut in the near future discovering the awful truth about Mars, or set in a more advanced sci-fi setting full of space explorers, traders and bounty hunters. The alien could be mostly anthropomorphic, or as strange as your imagination can make them.

amateur demon summoner - I'm really quite new to magic, and I'm trying to summon beings WAY out of my league. I'm about to learn you don't get second chances with some creatures.

hunter in the woods - my quarry is small game, hares and pheasants. Little do I realise I'm being hunted myself. It could be an anthro, a monstergirl, or just an animal.

knight & dragon - I've been tasked with taking back the riches of the dragon's hoard. Could also be more anthro dragoness.

classic witch (tm) - could be in the form of an old crone, or taking the guise of a beautiful, young woman. I might have crossed you by accident, or been rude to you in your crone-form, or you could simply be out hunting. Either way, men are on the menu.

kitty - neko hunts a mouse, or even her shrunken master. Could also just be a cat.

slimy ends - I stumble into the wrong slimegirl or plantgirl

great fairy - would loooove to stumble into the glade of a Great Fairy a la BOTW. Could play Link or someone else!

insidious, mind-warping pred - a pred with a parasitic element that it uses to infect its prey. It could work like cordyceps fungi, which take over the nervous system of prey and leave their minds intact as passengers (e.g. driving an insect to a high and obvious point to spore/be eaten). Or it could work like toxoplasmosis, which seems to work by altering the urges of the prey (e.g. giving a mouse a fascination with a cat). This parasitic element could whisper thoughts and ideas, taunting and teasing the prey, or lulling it into acceptance. It could drive it to a main body of that fungal/slime/alien/whatever pred where the prey is devoured, or it could have a symbiotic relationship with a more traditional pred (e.g. toxoplasmosis specifically evolved in relationship with catgirls), where it then passes benignly through them. It's life cycle could even start again from the remains of the earlier prey!

ursula - giant Ursula from the Little Mermaid, or someone like her, not really sure I'm into canonplay for it, but just always wanted to see her eat someone heh

PM me if anything I've said resonates with you, and how I might fit into your fantasy/belly!
Laurdane
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!