Female prey looking for Male pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey looking for Male pred

Postby MochiSeal » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:52 am

Hello. I'm looking for a male pred, for a relativly long term rp. And sorry if I make some grammar errors since English is not my first language (my first is Spanish, so if you prefer we can rp in Spanish)

some things that I like are:

Sentient fat
oral vore
cock vore
digestion + regeneration
willing and unwilling prey
demi-human pred
reformation
same size
macro and micro
5 or more lines for rp
a good rp plot
secondary characters for the story
canon and fanon characters
ocs
some kind of relation between pred and prey (being that a romantic relationship, a frindship, acquientinces, etc)

and some of my dislikes are:

scat
watersports
permanent digestion for main characters/ocs (unless there is regeneration or sentient fat. And I'm fine with permant digestion if it is of secondary and/or extra characters)
short replies (less than 1 line)
no plot or story

If you are interested please DM me, and if you prefer we can Rp in DMs or Discord.

Last bumped by MochiSeal on Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:52 am.
MochiSeal
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!