Looking For F/Futa Pred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking For F/Futa Pred!

Postby Vantasidian » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Howdy. Fem here searching for a F/Futa Pred or Switch comfortable with doing a longterm roleplay based on the hit anime/manga Attack on Titan. My plot is just a little heavy on the lore/story of AOT, and it is preferred that you have knowledge of AOT and its characters before we roleplay, however, if you simply just wanna do a F/Futa roleplay, that's also fine as long as we use the characters involved!

Here's my original plot if interested.

* The military is in shambles, and the entire island of Paradis has all but one option remaining- entrusting everything they have to Eren Jaegar and the Rumbling to prevent the rest of the world from eliminating them. However, the premature queen will not stand for having the entire world eliminated out of detest for the idea of repeating humanity's violent cycle. Her plan? Assembling the best female warriors, and having them slowly take out Eren from the inside by eating his followers whole and digesting them. If Eren doesn't submit, he'll be the one they eat for the last course. Then anyone who decides to rebel against the military will also be next.

Kinks included!

* Oral Vore (mandatory)
* Anal Vore (optional)
* Breast Vore (optional)
* Cock Vore (optional)
* Futanari (mandatory)
* Stuffing (mandatory)
* Sex (mandatory)
* Farting (mandatory)
* Burping (mandatory)
* Belly Play (mandatory)
* Fatal Digestion (mandatory)
* Bones/Brutal Digestion (mandatory)

My limits!
* Disposal (We'll talk about it, if it really interests you)
* Piss
* Vomit

What I'm looking for?

Preferably, I'm looking for someone who knows a decent bit about AOT, how the world works and its characters. You don't need to be a mega uber expert, but if you know just a good bit about it, I can work with it. If you don't know anything, I'd be okay explaining a bit to you too. But again, my preference is you accept this roleplay request with knowledge of the series it is about. As for actual roleplaying; I myself am very detailed and precise when I want to be, but I won't tell you that you have to write X amount to be considered “good.” If you write in an engaging and interesting way, and show genuine interest in the roleplay, we'll be good. I don't really have much rules outside of the obvious. No one liners. Don't control my characters. And please, show some interest? That's all I ask. I'm a university student and I have a job, so at times I'll get busy, but I'll try for a response or 2 a day. If you really get me going, you'll get more. I understand you also have a life, and I won't pester you about a goddamn fetish roleplay - unless you like, ghost me for two weeks without any message. Then I'll just check on you.

I'm gonna ask that you be ready to play multiple characters in this one, sure, we'll have scenes dedicated to 1-2 or 2-3 characters, but please, be prepared to write an actual story with me! That's what makes it fun, when it's both a novella and insanely hot. I'll adhere to your needs. I ask that I receive the same treatment.

I think that's all this post needs to cover! If you're interested, shoot me a message on Discord @vantasidian#0059
Vantasidian
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!